Wylted
yomama12

The U.S.A would be better off if slavery never happened

Wylted has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Wylted

Pro

You must apply in comments.
First round is acceptance.
Slavery sucks.
yomama12

Con

I accept this challenge, and would like to point out a few things.

1. I am NOT saying that slavery was a good thing. We all know it wasn't. I'm simply debating about how it was beneficial to the U.S's growth.

2. Because of this, I simply ask that the moral argument of slavery not be a factor in this debate. This is about if it helped the U.S grow or not, not the morality of whether it was right or wrong.
Wylted

Pro

P1- Without Slavery America Would Have Less Black People.

As many as 90% of black people in the United States are descended from slaves. I don't really think my opponent will dispute this fact. http://www.oread.ku.edu...

P2- America Would Be Better Off Without Blacks

One way to dramatically reduce the crime rate in The United States would be to get rid of the black population. With a significantly lower proportion of blacks in the population there would be 40% less rapes, due to the fact that 40% of rapers of white women are black. http://library.flawlesslogic.com...

We could cut the murder rate in half by exporting blacks who commit 50% of all murders. http://www.fbi.gov...

C1-Slavery is Bad Because it eventually leads to a significantly higher crime rate in the Unite States.

As bad as slavery has been for blacks, it has been even worse for whites, because of the elevated levels of crime and poverty in America. We'd be better off if somebody invented a time machine to stop the Jews from taking the blacks to America.

Other harms-

My opponent may bring up several economic benefits of slavery. While I don't disagree that the Jews greatly benefited in the short term with the cheap labor, it certainly hurt in the long run. Cheap labor actually hurts technological advancement. This is one of the reasons, South America is ahead of the United States in the agricultural tech. They employ. American farmers overly exploit cheap labor, and the disadvantage is being behind technology wise, and ultimately have less power in a global economy. It's quite possible that we'd be 100 years more advanced right now if it weren't for America's reliance on slave labor.

I'd like to point out that no matter what economic benefits my opponent brings up (which are merely short term), it does not erase the fact that Blacks are now a huge harm to society and the billions spent on prisons could be cut by like 90% if blacks did not get brought to America, seeing as how they are a huge part of the prison system.
yomama12

Con

Before i bring up my own arguments, I must do some counter-arguments

-I will not dispute the fact that 90% of Africans are descended from slaves.

-I will, however, say that proportionately Whites do a lot more crimes than Blacks(https://ucr.fbi.gov...). Granted, this is most likely due to Jews using scare tactics to keep in control of the Government, but there is no denying that, if the Blacks weren't brought over as slaves by the Jews, the crimes would have most likely been filled by Latinos/Hispanics that the Jews smuggle in to, as if they didn't use slaves they would smuggle many more in.

Now, onto my arguments.

1. Slavery brought many things we wouldn't have today.

Thanks to the African American population, many inventions wouldn't be possible today without Africans' involvement, whether it be Peanut Butter (George Washington Carver), Hip Hop/Rap music, or even the Lynch Rope. All these advances that helped make America a better place wouldn't have been possible if African Americans didn't invent, or test the inventions.

2. America is the powerhouse it is today thanks to others' reactions.

You see, when the Nazis discovered the Jews and the horrors they've done with slavery, they were the first to step up and try to save the Africans and other people being mistreated from their evil clutches. The Nazis began to destroy the Jews' European/African connections, as that was where most of the mistreatment was being brought from. The Japanese, trying to help as well, destroyed Pearl Harbor, a naval yard that forcefully smuggled in workers from Nigeria, disguised as a military base.

Unfortunately, while their intentions were well, they made a few poor choices along the way. You see, the Jews in control had been in a Great Depression ever since a large group of people all around the world had begun to see the truth, and began to rebel, using their Anti-Semitism to help better the world. That is, until they saw that most of the world was still brainwashed, and began to sell weapons and other tools needed for war.

The Jews had grown rich playing the victim card and selling weapons to other countries that believed their false plea. With this new money and power, they began their rise to even more power. An agent held famed scientist Einstein at gunpoint, forcing him to come up with a formula suitable for making weapons of mass destruction. Finally, E=Mc2 came into play.

Using this new formula, while the "Allies" of the Jews fought their battle for them, they devised the Atomic Bomb. Once the Nazis were sadly subdued, they used this bomb on Japan as payback for destroying a base that brought in 20% of their profit from the Nigerian workers, and Japan sadly surrendered as well.

As one can see, the Jews gained a huge economic boost from Slavery, and the Civil Rights mistreatment, due to others' reactions at just how horrendous it was. While I don't agree with how it happened, there is no denying that it helped the country grow prosperous, and remain like that to this day.
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
Rip

Also I almost died crying of laughter writing my argument...
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
Rip

Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
Fvck me
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
Haha
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
I see what you did there.

*cracks knuckles*

If you think you've won this battle, you're sorely mistaken good friend.
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
I don"t expect this to be easy
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
+ Pro-

Did you want an easy win?
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
It had nothing to do with hate idiot. Jews were financially better off by enslaving blacks so they did it
Posted by CRAZYMAN890 3 years ago
CRAZYMAN890
fools who refuse to learn form history are bound to repeat it slavery was one of the most evil things man came up with but without racial issues around the world would probably be worst, Slavery open people eyes up too see how this notation on hating someone on race was stupid and degrading
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
I think I'd like to debate you on this. Also it's good to see some other veterans from DDO's Golden Age still on here.