AKMath
YeshuaBought

The USA Is Superior | Change My Mind

AKMath

AKMath

Pro

HAPPY JULY 4th!!!
YeshuaBought

Con

Not when people are dying without healthcare, being incarcerated for using cannabanoids, rape victims are sued for custody so they can't choose adoption, we have illegal wars, voter fraud, loss of religious liberty, gun violence, race baiting from both parties, police brutality, attacks on free speech, and on it goes. I know because I am an American, and we have some serious issues before we can MAGA.
AKMath

Pro

What have you proved? Sure America isn't perfect, no country is. Compared to other countries, America is superior. You have literally proved nothing. How does anything in your argument prove America is less superior to other countries? All countries have those problems.
YeshuaBought

Con

You made the first claim, now YOU prove it.
AKMath

Pro

Alright fine I will. Everything in America is superior to any other country.
YeshuaBought

Con

That is not proof. Where is the non biased link?
AKMath

Pro

https://www.quora.com...

I was hoping you would follow the title and change my mind. Which you absolutely haven"t done, Americ is superior to all other countries prove me wrong. The reason you can"t, is because America is the best planet on Earth.
YeshuaBought

Con

Subjective opinion is not proof. I said an unbiased source, not an oped, and you have FAILED to adreess what I have said. You are just trolling, and have no desire for an actual debate. I will ask you to please adress my original claims, or admit you are trolling.
AKMath

Pro

I"m not trolling. You simply don"t have an argument. As I have said before those problems are real. But ALL countries have problems. You have given me no proof, or any examples of a country that is superior to America. As I"ve said your problems with this country are real, but literally all other countries have those problems that are worse, and more. So I would really like to debate someone now with an actual ARGUMENT. Unless you want to debate me more with an actual ARGUMENT.
YeshuaBought

Con

Prove your claims or admit to trolling.
Posted by Zeichen 3 years ago
Zeichen
Fuckin gay
Posted by DylanTheGreatk 3 years ago
DylanTheGreatk
Apparently America is a planet
Posted by SirNoodles518 3 years ago
SirNoodles518
The USA is not superior to any other country. Everyone says it's the country with the most freedom in the world and this is 100% wrong. In fact, the USA ranks 17th on the Human Freedom Index behind countries such as Hong Kong, Switzerland, UK etc.
Posted by YeshuaBought 3 years ago
YeshuaBought
I should not have to pay for the right to live. If you are going to take healthcare away, at least legalizr ruthanasia.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
I prefer Canada.
The U.S.A. is pretty screwed up.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
"Not when people are dying without healthcare" There are other ways for people to raise money for healthcare, like depending on church money, which is pretty profitable given that churches recieve a lot of Tithes.

" being incarcerated for using cannabanoids" While people should not be imprisioned for it, the states should make their own laws on weed.

"rape victims are sued for custody so they can't choose adoption," Cite this.

"we have illegal wars" We also have wars that save tens of millions of lives like the Korean war, which kept South Korea and Japan free.

"voter fraud" This is nominal and most countries do.

"loss of religious liberty" The 1st amendment allows for religious freedom. There aren't any federal laws in the US on the sole basis of religion.

"gun violence" This can be solved by arming citizens so criminals are scared to commit shootings

"Race baiting from both parties" The democrats mostly do this. An example is when you mention

"Police brutality" 90% of homicides against blacks are from other blacks. If you want to save black lives from a police force you think is tyrannical, arm blacks and teach poor people to be fiscally responsible so they don't have to resort to crime. If they can't get a job, then the government could provide a job for them.

"Attacks on free speech," This is mainly a Democratic problem, not an American one.

Moreover, if you don't like America, you can move to Canada where many of the "problems" you mentioned aren't present in. Canada doesn't defend freedom and western values around the world.
Posted by TrenchWarfare737 3 years ago
TrenchWarfare737
Bombs made by the USA fall on civilians regularly, on purpose apparently.

Military Industrial Complex.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
I love steven crowder too lol
Vote Placed by DrunkHoboSniper 3 years ago
DrunkHoboSniper
AKMathYeshuaBoughtTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate got really messy, but the fact of the matter is this. The con never really addresses the argument that America is superior. The con just listed reasons as to why America may not be perfect. For the Con to have had access to my vote the con probably would have to have compared those imperfections to how they stack up against other countries. I vote pro because the con doesn't really debate back that America is superior but really points out imperfections.