logicalcat181
Jocrazyboy

The Universe Does Not Have a Creator

logicalcat181

Pro

Con may start, Here's to a good debate!
Jocrazyboy

Con

Thank you Pro. To start, I believe we have a creator. In this debate since I believe God is are creator; he is who I will be trying to prove. First I will prove him with scientific laws. Because he is are creator we can divide whether we are a closed system all the way to God. We are people. We have a physical beginning, And we have a physical end. The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy increases with time. We began and we finish; the circle of life. This is what makes us a closed system. Quantum Physics says that something outside the closed system must have began the closed system. We can divide this throughout planets until we reach a conclusion of something outside the outside of are universe. Even the big bang is a closed system. Since God was there in the beginning he is the only thing to ever be outside the closed system. Only something in the very beginning could have created us, And that is a God.
logicalcat181

Pro

We are a closed system, However, I believe one does not need a creator but a series of events leading to its creation. Something in the very beginning didn't create us, But a nonliving series of events did. God could've created us, But so could've evolution, Dead black holes, Rocks in space, And may other things. There is no true way to prove it, However I will try.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=HdPzOWlLrbE

Yes, The big bang is a closed system, God MIGHT have been outside of it, But so could many other things. Scientific research shows some sort of evolution, Adaptation, And natural selection. Many of the times an animal has learned behavior, Not something that has been simply, "put in there".
Jocrazyboy

Con

Well if this is true then any of the series of are events are are abiotic masses. If they created the Brain and the same concept of the brain, Just a little different in each animal. And the exact placing and orbit of earth so exact to not freeze us or burn us up, As well as all the other galaxy's and masses out there, Then its are creator. Growth and regrowth very hard for rocks to build. If I give you two rocks, How long will it take for you to create a person, And if you can't then your not as intelligent as the rocks that "created" us. You also say that there is no way to prove it. So they say that we put faith in God and gods only and fill it all up with faith to prove everything. You just said that there is no way to prove any of it. So your putting your faith in the rocks and mud. Evolution is the change of kind, Not the creation of kind. For the comments:"During the processes of evolution, What do the blood cells become? "
logicalcat181

Pro

You kind of just proved my point. Nonetheless, Putting your faith in God doesn't prove he's real. He could be a figmentnof your imagination. If I put my faith into a unicorn, Does that make it real?
Jocrazyboy

Con

What point did I prove? Putting your faith in anything else doesn't prove it's real. Read my whole text again. I mocked you for mocking Christians who fill their proof with faith even though you do no different with rocks. Even after I proved a creator with the laws of science.

What you put your faith in the beginning has no evidence and even the complexity of the world disproves it. The exact material and traits that we have are perfectly fit for are survival.

The debate sounds like this: My argument, "In the beginning God. " Your argument, "In the beginning rocks, Mud, And Maybe something else. " I don't understand your reasoning for the beginning having rocks and mud, But you sure got a lot of faith in it.

Thank you for your time.
Posted by logicalcat181 3 years ago
logicalcat181
Also I suggested other things besides rocks. Dead black holes, Atoms, Etc. The reason you decided to adress only the one is beyond me.
Posted by logicalcat181 3 years ago
logicalcat181
Rocks aren't living, And there would've had to be several series of events. So there couldn't have been a creator.

Thanks for debating!
Posted by Jocrazyboy 3 years ago
Jocrazyboy
If not then even still your rocks are ARE creator.
Posted by logicalcat181 3 years ago
logicalcat181
Well, Yes since no other universe has been discovered yet.
Posted by dev_101 3 years ago
dev_101
To simplified when you say universe do you mean our universe. It is possible for a God to create a reality and whom can be created by another reality. Hence is you question can only be referencing to our reality anything else can obey practically any other laws. Think about a game the reality that is constructed differently to ours. . . Hence you can not question what or who created the outside reality as virtually anything is possible. . . Unless you can find away to exit a game whilst not existing outside. . .
Posted by Jocrazyboy 3 years ago
Jocrazyboy
The closed system effects all things that weren't there in the beginning. Since are universe had a beginning
it will have an end. So something outside the system had to begin the closed system, And what ever that is, Is are creator. God, Pig, Dust, And dirt could be are creator. We 100% scientifically have a creator or creators.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@missmedic - I completely agree.
@32doni32nido32 - "Something none of us know about and have yet to figure out. " I completely agree.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@TheAstroPhysicist - "There had to be a creator to make the Universe. " What if there were 2 creators or 26 or 2500 or 6 million or 10 trillion? Why does there only have to be "a creator" in which you cannot even prove exists in the first place? Hmmm now it is also known that something does come from nothing. Stephen Hawking (perhaps the smartest man who has ever lived) and his colleague have come up with a mathematical equation that proves something does come from nothing. In other words 2 + 2 = 4 no matter which language you speak. God/ a creator can be disproved no matter which language you speak. In other words, God/ a creator was not needed to have created the known universe.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
There could be something outside of the closed system that's not God, Though. Something we don't know about. Just because we know of God doesn't mean that he is automatically the one who has taken on the position of power; it could be something else, Something none of us know about and have yet to figure out.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
The intellectually honest answer is "we do not know". Any other answer is speculative, Based on ignorance, Arrogance or wishful thinking.