Debater2018
Kent_Hovind

The Wailing Wall is not part of Herod's Temple

Debater2018

Pro

For many years Jewish and Christian pilgrims have been visiting this site with the understanding of this wall being part of the temple built by King Herod.

The Christians that visited this site must have understood Jesus as speaking figuratively about it's destruction in the earliest book of the New Testament, The book of Mark.

Even Josephus confirms Mark's accuracy in his telling of it's total destruction.

The context of Mark 13 reads as future events, Not as a re-telling of past events. Moreover, Certain word/s in the book of Mark cannot be found in extant secular writings later than 40 A. D.

Mark 13:1, 2. And as He went out of the temple, One of His disciples saith unto Him, "Master, See what matter of stones and what buildings are here! " And Jesus answering said unto him, "Seest thou these great buildings? There shall not be left one stone upon upon another, That shall not be thrown down. "

What Archaeologists have discovered is that the wall left intact is from the Fort Antonia. An ancient Roman fort built onto a side of Herod's temple.

Jesus in Mark 13:1, 2 was correct.

popular-archaeology. Com.
'Wailing at the wrong wall'
Nov. 15, 2015
Kent_Hovind

Con

Were you there?
Debater2018

Pro

That question does not address the Proposition so I will pass on the answer. I will wait for your response of round 2.
Kent_Hovind

Con

Were you there?
Debater2018

Pro

It is now too late for us to have a meaningful DEBATE since you have wasted rounds 1 & 2.

I will not waste words when there is no need to.
Kent_Hovind

Con

Were you there?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@Debater2018

My douche bag Xtian opponent compares to the dude who repeats himself over and over and over ad nauseum/ad infinitum.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
The Talmud teaches that all generations of Jewry must accept upon themselves that they went out of Egypt and accepted the Torah revelation at Sinai.

So to answer the question which this ignorant fool repeats over and over and over and over and over again and again and again etc - excuse me as I vomit - - - YES I WAS THERE.