backwardseden
samuel7788

The bible is false because jesus is false thus jesus was not the messiah

samuel7788

backwardseden

Pro

Since the headline is true it means that christianity is an absolute failure and false. This is according to the text of failure of the bible itself because jesus is a failure unto himself and to those who believe in him and to the mistakes that he made thus proving his imperfection. Since this so-called mythical jesus is imperfect, Which will be proven with utter ease in this debate, That is if you can read and thus interpret your bible properly, In which case most christians can"t as they instead make excuses of all kinds which never works btw, It means that jesus according to the text of bible in which god would not use as a source of communication, The worst form of communication possible, Cannot be ruled nor thought of as a god.

This is taken from an Atheist Republic article thus proving that jesus was not perfect. And since jesus was NOT perfect by any means, He cannot possibly in anybody"s mind who can think rationally be considered as god. This is irrefutable.
Matthew 7: 15-20 "Beware of false prophets, Which come to you in sheep's clothing, But inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, Or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, Neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, And cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. "
The saying is plain as day: a good tree would not produce bad fruits, Only good fruits. I'm not making this up, That's what Matthew states unequivocally. But how can this be possible? How can even the best and most righteous person never produce bad fruits? They can't, Because human nature is such that we will make mistakes, Or worse, Do something bad deliberately. But Jesus, Who is said to be the infallible almighty God of the Bible, Says that it IS possible to produce ONLY good fruit. Read the passage again (v. 18) "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit" and likewise " a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. "

And yet Jesus said that evil must happen, But woe unto him through which it is done. Evil will happen, It's inevitable, So how come Jesus also said that a good tree CANNOT bear bad fruit, When we all know that this is not true. All of us have produced good fruit and bad fruit, Therefore I can only come to the conclusion that Jesus was not infallible, Not God, But a fanatical fundamentalist who thought he was appointed of God to teach the people of Israel. He was wrong, Just all all the Christian churches are wrong, Especially that church which claims infallibility, Which is considered a heresy by the other Christian churches.

Here's something else to ponder (that leaves you out Steve): Jesus promised he would return within one generation, The generation of his immediate followers. He was dead wrong (pun intended) and is therefore a false prophet, Condemned by his very own words that a good tree cannot produce bad fruit.
Yep and since jesus was a false prophet and imperfect as clearly proved, He---was---not---a---god. So christianity is false and the NT is also false.

More proof in which nothing can be said against and or countered"
John 5: 16-18 "16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, And sought to slay him, Because he had done these things on the sabbath day. 17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, And I work. 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, Because he not only had broken the sabbath, But said also that God was his Father, Making himself equal with God. "

Many problems with those verses. 1. 17 So according to jesus, His father, Namely god works on the sabbath. 2. There"s a 0% chance that god is going to work on the sabbath, NOT ever. So either 3. Jesus flat out lied thus proving that he is false, The entire NT is false and christianity is false or 4. These verses are misprints in which is the most likely of probabilities in which is supposed to be a perfect book. 5. The entire OT is false which there"s a 0% chance of that if you believe in god as once again there"s no chance god would ---ever--- work on the sabbath. 6. 18 Notice how jesus himself appoints himself to be equal with god? 7. Where did jesus get permission from god to do this? That answer is nowhere. So this jesus character remains a lowly drab. 8. Wow. What an egotist. 9. No need to worry. The entire bible screams of god"s superior ego god complex. That"s what the bible is entirely about and nothing else. 10. There"s no proof whatsoever that god and jesus has ---ever--- existed.

Ab-so-lu-te-ly the jews had every right to think in their little beady heads to execute the so-called starchy potato christian messiah unproved jesus who wasn"t a messiah at all.

Pay attention closely:
*Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. "
*Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withereth, The flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. "
*2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, And is profitable for doctrine, For reproof, For correction, For instruction in righteousness:"
*Psalm 19:7 "The law of the Lord is perfect, Converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, Making wise the simple. "
*Psalm 119:160 "Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. "
* James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, And cometh down from the Father of lights, With whom is no variableness, Neither shadow of turning. "
In other words god"s word is PERFECT. It cannot be changed by anyone or anything. Christ, Being the lowly goop that he supposedly according to the babbling bible was in which like god who in which nobody can even prove has ever existed could---not---change---god"s---laws---because---god"s---word---is---PERFECT---and---cannot---be---changed. Mmmm K?

We'll get into A LOT more as to why christ is crap in later RD's and is not the messiah.

RULES:
Prove that the christian mythical jesus was the messiah that christians desperately want to cling to and believe in. Chapters and verses only please will you be allowed to use from the KJV, NIV or NLT translations.

dsjpk5 and timmyjames are disqualified from voting in the voting process.
samuel7788

Con

You see, This person( pro) hasn't been thinking deeply about Christianity. You said that Jesus was not perfect but that was only in the human world. Up in heaven, He is perfect and forgiving our sins. Putting these scenes into reality in these situations is just very irrational. I am a Christian myself and I have seen people go against Christianity. God creates miracles that nobody has ever seen. How do you think the bible was made? Do you think a priest would have written it? Just because these miracles sound like nonsense doesn't mean that Jesus is not the Messiah. Jesus saved us from the demon and he did it to save humans. Atheists are thinking this into reality. How do you think we survived. We are nothing compared to God and all the things he said was for a reason. So if you don't think that's true, You can continue to not believe God but people who are still learning Christianity should know one thing. People shouldn't judge God
backwardseden

Pro

You see, The person who pretends to be a christian, Is not a christian because there is no such a thing as being a christian because christ was a false prophet. That was more than well proved in RD1. And it will be more than well proved once again with even more damning evidence in R2. Its not that difficult to prove. *yawn* *BORING*.
"You said that Jesus was not perfect. . . " Whoa there snookums in a party dress, Where did I say that? I didn't say that. You might want to check that record out and then get it right because as usual those who think they can claim of themselves to be christians, They really have a difficult time in READING. Now go back and reread what was stated, And please for god's sake, Get it right. Thanx. It would be appreciated. Regardless, Jesus in which you cannot even prove has ever existed. . . So let's start from there. K? Or was the false prophet and obviously did not have any special powers. You take your pick. Its one or the other. And here's a multitude of videos to back that up since you blew it in a huge monumental way. I would suggest that you watch them IF you wish to continue with this grandiose gracious grating granulating gnawing macho macho ham debate. . .
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=6lqC8fvIspY - jesus wasn"t jesus (Aron Ra) #1
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=KXAGpCTiGlQ - The True Core of the jesus Myth (Christopher Hitchens) #2
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=apS_679ru50 - Did jesus Exist? #3
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=9AzwJ9d4i1g - Why christianity is Unreasonable (Richard Carrier) #4
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus? #5
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=AJMd5UiTeys - Biggest Lie - The fourth gospel #6 ("The first striking revision in the 4th gospel is that the ministry of jesus has ballooned out from from one year to three. The writers not only make a reference not only from one but to three distinct passover festivals. Now was this just a tradition that some early christians held to a three year ministry and others to a one year ministry? Can anyone honestly maintain that whole dialogues could be remembered word for word for many decades and yet believers have no common agreement whether these words were said during one year or during three years? ") Um duh. Do you REALLY THINK jesus existed?
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lDpEeHD54Mo&t=1397s - The Gospel According to Carrier #7 (Richard Carrier states jesus may have possibly existed, But scrap all the mythology)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=O5AordEPtok - Proving the Historicity of Jesus? Tracie and David #8
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=hmKTUOzXRkI&t=188s - Stephanie Thomason vs Matt Dillahunty, Or how not to debate an Atheist! #9 (skip to the 7:00 mark! ) Oh this one is good and Pro is the caller with his furry tongue.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=NAqEmYJcXX8 - What did jesus do for you? #110

Well wow, Coulda figured that one out that you think you are a christian. Let's prove that one to be 100% false right now and that you do not follow your christ even if you "believe" he were to be true.
Now here's what you said. . . "Up in heaven, He is perfect and forgiving our sins. " Let's talk about sin from in which you clearly know absolutely nothing about. Well first, You have to prove that this god of yours exists in which nobody has ever been able to do since the entire existence of the human race. You would have to test, Demonstrate your god, Then once that's done assert your god, And then once that's done declare your god for all the world to believe in - yeah to the scientific communities of the world also in which they would obviously scoff at your supposed proofs because there is no "why" you should believe in a tyrant, Yeah that's what the bishops bible named your god as at least 400 times before it turned into the KJV and then that word of tyrant became king.
Sin. . .
Now you go right ahead and prove that sin exists in this world because it doesn't. How can it when you cannot prove that the prime motivator god exists? Without a god, There's no sin. Here's another thought. . . This unproven "god" is supposed to be about love, Kindness, Care, Peace, Harmony, Etc etc etc and yet pretty much all of the bible preaches other than faith is its contradictory "sin". Go figure.
Yeah, Your supposed unproven god, If he had the intelligence of that above a single celled organism as compared to the big bang, Would ---never--- use text, Namely your bible, Not for any reason, Not ever, The worst form of communication possible.

Here's something else. . .
Sin is contradictory and hypocritical in your bible. Thus sin does not exist. Taken from 101 contradictions. . .
Does every man sin? Yes. There is no man who does not sin (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810) No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, Because they are the children of God. Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God. . (I John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (I John 3: 1). He who loves is born of God (I John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, And he cannot sin because he is born of God (I John 3:9). But, Then again, Yes! If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, And the truth is not in us (I John 1:8)

Matt Dillahunty "What is sin and why should I care about it? I understand why I should live an ethical life and treating people in certain ways, We have secular foundations for moral systems. But sin from the christian perspective is a crime against god or god"s nature itself - right? If god makes the rules and you violate it, That"s a sin. Well what if god makes a rule that you should kill your child, Does that make it good? Caller " Yeah that"s where I do things that are not aligned in what the bible says. " Matt "Yeah. But are they good things? Do you have good reasons to have that the things you are doing are not immoral? Like do you have an example? Like don"t confess to a crime or anything. For example, The bible is opposed to homosexuality. Do you think there"s something immoral about those who are homosexuals? " Caller "Uh there"s none that I can think of. " Matt "Yeah me neither. And so if the bible"s opposed to it add the bible is the word of god, And the Koran is opposed to it as well and the Koran is supposed to be the word of god as well, And there are two holy books and let them argue over who god is and what god thinks and until they can come up with a sound secular justification for homosexuality being immoral then I don"t need to pay their views any money because its just an opinion at that point. "

"christianity, At least some flavors of it, Would brand me as a sinner because I"m gay. And that would be the same as if I were raping children. And that"s appalling! So yeah, I don"t buy this "we"re all sinners" crap. We"re all human. And we have human responsibilities to each other. " Jenn Peeples

Now thankfully I'm an all out atheist so I do not have to worry about this "sinning" crap looming over my shoulders, Not ever.
Now what you supposed christians don"t get is why any punishments? If this god is a god, This supposed god could have started out with peace, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Love etc etc etc AND KEPT IT. Nah. This supposed god of YOURS is more concerned with evil, Anger, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy etc etc etc. Jealousy? What? From a supposed supreme deity? All jealousy is is anger as disguised fear. Yep, Your god is more concerned with those HUMAN baggage emotions that he has freely admitted to in your trustworthy storybook fable bible.
Even worse, This supposed god of YOURS neatly passed down those baggage emotions down to man so in turn man could learn to hate with at least 1 billion dead on the battlefields alone all in the supposed good name of YOUR god. Great going god. Great going you for worshiping this travesty for what reasoning exactly?
Oh it gets worse, Much worse as there"s not been one instance, Just one, Since YOUR god"s inception, At any time, At any place, For any length of time oh say 30 years or longer, Where there"s been peace. Something to think about.
There has been with the Inca, Nearly all of the native American Indian tribes until YOUR christian brethren sweaty greasy white pig man decided to nearly wipe them out, Gaia Mother Earth, The aborigines, The Buddhists, The Hindus etc etc etc they, Do not in any way practice nor preach evil nor hate the way you pretend christians do. Its not even a close call.

"Putting these scenes into reality in these situations is just very irrational. " And you think RISING FROM THE GRAVE IS RATIONAL? There's no thinking, Reasoning, Rationalizing, Common sense, The use of logic within christianity because none is required. You have no evidence to prove anything.
"I am a Christian myself and I have seen people go against Christianity. " Goodie for you. I've been doing this for 43+ + years almost 44 because I am rational. I can think. I can reason. I can use common sense. I can use logic. You can't. You guess. In order for you to believe in your god YOU MUST use faith.
"Faith is the reason people give when they don't have evidence. " Matt Dillahunty and he's right.

"God creates miracles that nobody has ever seen. " Well there yah go. You just admitted to your own fatal flaws. I'm intelligent and have an education. You apparently not. "How do you think the bible was made? " Here's a video for you to watch to really put a screw into answering such a dimwitted question like that.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=FJiNtQW3vHs - Talk Heathen Determine if a Holy Book Is Reliable

But then again you cannot even pay attention to your bible as god's laws were perfect as proved in RD1, Thus your christ could not have changed your god's laws so he was FALSE!

I'm out of space. We'll prove you don't believe in your christ in the next RD. I dare yah to stick around
samuel7788

Con

I have explained many times that God can do anything and he has created his miracles in order to believe the fact that he is the Messiah. Rational? I don't even think that works in this debate. Rational or irrational, God doesn't give a damn. He does all things and if you don't believe me, Good for you. I understand that homosexuals have their rights but it didn't mean that he hates them. The first point, Let me define for you what is a debate and it is a social speaking place where people don't criticize each other. Easy speaking, You are very rude. The second point, Your decisions are very irrational. You and I both know that sin is bad but the bible spoke about that if you beg for forgiveness, You will be forgiven. "This supposed god could have started out with peace, Harmony, Care, Kindness, Love etc etc etc AND KEPT IT. Nah. This supposed god of YOURS is more concerned with evil, Anger, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy etc etc etc. Jealousy? " This is very irrational because God made the world as perfect as it could be and it was humans that caused sin. Do you think its Jesus's fault? Think again because I think you got the wrong information. It was our fault we created sin through Adam and Eve. God's heart will be breaking right now of how YOU believe that he was the one who created the suffering.
backwardseden

Pro

OK DDO is not taking my argument. I will try to post it in the comments section. If it doesn't work there, Oh well.
samuel7788

Con

Ok, I looked at your comments, I am sorry to say but I didn't understand which comment was the argument. I believe that this shouldn't be a problem for people. Ok? You, In the perspective of an atheist, Doesn't understand the perspective of a Christian. I have gone through many problems and all of it got solved because of God so there, This is the final. But I have to agree with u DDO is f***ing s**t.
backwardseden

Pro

ALL OF THE COMMENTS are the argument. Good god are you THAT ignorant to not know that?
Oh I do understand the perspective of a christian because there's no such a thing as being a christian as proved. And it might be just a little bit nice, Just a little bit, If you could actually prove what you say rather than having nothing to go on, Nothing. Have eternal life? With what? A fraudulent figure that ordered you to get rid of ALL of your possessions, You haven't. Divide your families, You haven't been THAT stupid. Believes that suffering is a GOOD thing. Yeah eternal life with THAT? YOU and other complete imbeciles can have it. Any more moronic things blabbering from your maw?
samuel7788

Con

I said multiple times that Christianity exists and if you disagree, Good for u but God is not being irrational he's not being crazy! He's just trying to make things right
backwardseden

Pro

YOUR f--king god is making things right by KNOWINGLY creating millions of children per year to horrifically suffer per year far far far far far farrrrrr worse than your supposed christ could have ever suffered by dying on the cross for 17 hours tops? These kids, Allot of them, Have 17 YEARS of horrific abuse because YOUR god must obviously love it, Otherwise he would not create it. And you can get defensive and go into absolute horrific denial all you want. That's exactly what you are doing. Hey you've already been proven, Well proven that you are not a christian, Because there is no such a thing, What more do you want?

Let's give you a morality test from both the OT and the NT and see how you do. If you say "yes" to any of the questions, It simply means that you are point blank as immoral as your god and christ. If you say "no" to all of the questions, Which is the proper thing to do and the only actions to take, It simply means that you go against your horrific god and christ and that you are in no possible way right with them. Have a nice day.

According to your god you should be put to death if you blaspheme. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Leviticus 24:16, According to your god you should be put to death if you work on the sabbath. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Exodus 31:14, And Numbers 15: 32-36, According to your god you should be put to death if you curse at your parents. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Exodus 21:17, Leviticus 20:9, Mark 7:10, Matthew 15:4, According to your god you should be put to death if you commit adultery. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Leviticus 20:10. That's directly from your 10 commandments. Here are some other things that YOUR god thinks you should be put to death for. . . According to your god you should be put to death if you are a homosexual? Do you think that's a good idea? Y___? N____? Leviticus 20:13, According to your god you should be put to death if you do not worship him. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 and Deuteronomy 17: 2-5.

Suppose you "think" and "dream" that you are a christian? Here"s a few questions of YOUR NT. . .
What do you think about slavery? Slavery, Owning people as property was ---never--- repealed by your god or christ anywhere in YOUR horrific bible. Do you think that slavery is a good thing? Y____? N____? Why? Why Not? MT: 18:25, EPH 6: 5-8, COL 3: 22-24, TIT 2: 9-10, 1 PET 2: 18-21 as examples.

Do you think "hell" is a good thing? Y____? N____? Why? Why Not?
Specifically that people should suffer eternal torment and be eternally damned simply for not believing in christ. Is this a good thing? Y____? N____? Why? Why Not?
* Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. "
* John 3:36 "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. "
Specifically that if someone rapes, Beats and tortures 6 five year old girls and then finds christ this person will have a spot saved in heaven. Is this a good thing? Y____? N____? Why? Why Not?
* John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, But have everlasting life. "

Do you think that families should be divided? Y___? N____? According to christ, That's "Yes" Matthew 10:37, Luke 12 51-53 "The father shall be divided against the son, And the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, And the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, And the daughter in law against her mother in law", Matthew 19: 28-29

Do you think you should give away ALL of your possessions? Y____? N____? According to christ, That's "Yes". Luke 14:33 "So likewise, Whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, He cannot be my disciple. ", Luke 18:22, Matthew 19: 28-29, Matthew 19:21, Matthew 13: 22
------------
This debate has clearly been one-sided. My opponent has not responded to anything that has been put forth to him, But has dodged everything that has been put forth to him. Its is truly the christian way especially when slapped with evidence as they do not know what to do with it or respond intelligently.
samuel7788

Con

Children that suffered is nothing compared to what Jesus felt. One day, He was being cheered by people and being praised, Next day he's on the cross. God that does this for a reason. If you feel that, F**k it. I don't f**kin care on what you are trying to prove because I never tried to prove that does facts you tried to prove are good. Oh! So you're giving me bible verses prove that you are right. Hell is bad and I agree with that but why did you even mention that! This is so s**t. People are making fake gods that aren't real. Who made the world, Who forgave our sins every day, How can you compare on how much burden God has and he wants us to survive, So it's just s**t that your f**king saying that people who don't believe in Christ will be damned. God loved us so much THAT he gave his ONLY SON for it to save us. Eventually, That was how much he wanted us to survive. God knows that in order to be his disciple you have to be humble.
Posted by samuel7788 3 years ago
samuel7788
ok not f***ing s**t but in the last comment of yours, There is a reason because God said that if you follow him, You will have eternal life by believing in God.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
"God's heart will be breaking right now of how YOU believe that he was the one who created the suffering. "
OK let"s discuss suffering since you know absolutely nothing about it you ignorant pig. Yeah you own that title of "pig" for knowing nothing about the subject. I could tell you some true stories that would turn your soul black. And then I would tell you about me. You know nothing.
For starters your god knowingly creates millions of children per year to deliberately suffer for worse than your christ could have ever hoped. Your christ had it easy dying on the cross for a measly 17 hours, Tops. These children have to suffer, Sometimes 17 years or more. Your superior ego god complex knowingly creates these children to deliberately suffer and gets his kicks out of it, Otherwise he would not create it. Duh.
Buddhists believe in the ending of suffering.
Christianity believes in the beginning of suffering. Gee gosh golly, I just cannot possibly imagine which one I"ll choose, Can you batbrain?
Now here"s a question for you" what can children possibly learn from suffering? If you"ve answered "nothing", You"ve answered correctly.
You and your kind are so miserably inadequate.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Sin. Once again since there is no proven god sin does not exist. Simple. And regardless, Sin is contradictory in your bible. So once again, Sin does not exist. So sin is now a dead subject until you prove you god exists.

I will not be forgiven by your horrific pile of dung god. Why would you submit me to such terrible horrors? What have I ever done to you to deserve such a fate?

"Do you think its Jesus's fault? " What jesus, Where? Oh
I get it, You must think/ assume that I think/ assume that this jesus character actually existed and was the messiah, When it was 100% proven to you that he wasn"t? What is wrong with you supposed christians that you IQ"s suddenly drops 100 points and you can"t read or watch some videos that present something called "evidence"?
"It was our fault we created sin through Adam and Eve. " Wrongo badbreathitsu. Don"t declare war on me because you want to flop your fraudulent religion on me in which your storybook superior ego god complex knowingly hates children for jeez sakes as he did with your buckwheat Adam and Eve who were children and were only given ONE CHANCE to prove themselves. Children require more than one chance unless they are prodigies. That was not the case here. Far from it. Regardless I"m not going to and neither is anyone else except for you going to take the blame for what my nextdoor neighbor did 3 generations ago as you ridiculously imply. Its why YOUR storybook god and the murdering of the firstborn of Egypt, Because your ridiculous superior ego god complex was such a crybaby and murdered the firstborn because this supposed god could not get his wah wah way, Is NOT godly. Its more like blackened toilet dust. You don"t go around blaming others because of someone else"s actions that have nothing to do with anything.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Matt: Voluntarily choosing it through an exercise of faith, And calling in to say that atheists are lying and having no demonstration that we"re lying.

The applause and laughter is still there, But has died down a bit.

Don: Is it arrogant to say that we don"t know?
Matt: But also by the way arrogance vs ignorance is a false dichotomy because there"s monumentally f--ked tons of people who are incredibly ignorant and very arrogant about it. The difference is they have not met their burden of proof. Its not, Its not a lie to say that you have not convinced me. Its not a lie for me to say I have not evaluated all of the arguments for god presented better than I found and explored and also found them wanting. Its not a lie for me to say that if there was a sound argument supporting the evidence for the existence of god it"d be on the front page of every newspaper. It"d be the only thing people would be talking about on TV. It"d be a nobel prize, It would have every organization giving that. The fact that that hasn"t happened is the demonstration that theism hasn"t met its burden of proof. And under no circumstance is a rejection of a bald assertion rooted in faith with a declaration from you that nobody can have evidence for this, In no way is that ever a lie to say "I don"t believe you. ".

"Your decisions are very irrational. " Wow. And yet you believe that your savior, In which you cannot prove has ----EVER---- existed somehow rose from the dead? Talk about completely and totally 100% irrational. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. Where"s your evidence that this rising happened? Just because some characters from a storybook in which their verses DON"T MATCH that YOU THINK says so, Doesn"t make this fable true. Want me to nitpick at your bible in which all of it isn"t true because no god would be stupid enough to use text, The worst form of communication possible?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Now if you give a "no" answer, Its simple, This means you do not believe in, Nor do you follow your christ.

"Rational or irrational, God doesn't give a damn. " Well first you need to prove that your superior ego god complex exists in order for you to make that claim. Regardless, Wow. Sounds like you know your god better than your god knows himself. Right sparky?

"I understand that homosexuals have their rights but it didn't mean that he hates them. " When your god issues death warrants on gays Leviticus 20:13, Yeah that"s hating them. What gave you the first clue?

If you were to present an intelligent, Educated, And not use excuses argument, Then you would not rightly be criticized. This is something that is taught is college.

Let"s discuss the "rude" part. No, Its you that is, When you insult my intelligence and bring up crap that is unproven, When you cannot back up what you say, And you have no evidence to support your claims.

Yeah, Now"s as good as any"
This is something that took place on Sunday"s Atheist Experience"
Caller: The idea of atheism being a disbelief based on valid evidence or lack of evidence assuming that there is evidence or that anybody having any evidence for god or anybody has evidence, That in itself is a lie.
Matt Dillahunty: No no no You don"t get to keep carrying on.
Don Baker: We"ve been on a television show for 20 years begging people to give us evidence. PLEASE GIVE US SOME EVIDENCE!
Matt: So you don"t get to just call something a lie. I mean you can.
Caller: Well let me ask you this" what"s better? To be arrogant or to be ignorant?
Matt: Arrogant.
Caller: If you had to choose one.
Matt: Arrogant would be better than ignorant.
Caller: That"s the thing, Like the theist would choose ignorance.
Matt: I"m very well aware of that.
SUPER APPLAUSE AND LAUGHTER FROM THE AUDIENCE
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Well I posted an argument a few hours ago. DDO did not take it. It happens. It goes to show that DDO is s--t. So I will try one more time. If it fails, I will only post this message and then forget it.
As promised, Proof that you are not in any possible way a christian. In fact, Prettly close to nobody in this country is"
christ orders you to divide your families and the father shall be divided against his son, The daughter against the mother etc. Do you think these verses specified are the marks of someone who is sane, Wise, Sensible, Rational? Y____? N____? Why? Why Not? And would you ever for any reason deliberately go out of your way to divide your family as YOUR christ orders in these verses? Y____? N____? Why____? Why not____? Only christ who was completely batty and off his rocking chair to the center of this big bang black hole universe with an obvious squeegee stuck in his tonsils would merit such verbs and nouns. So here's a few verses to prove that christ is not the messiah
Matthew 10: 35-37
Luke 12 51-53
Matthew 19: 28-29
-------
christ tells you to get rid of ALL of your possessions and then come follow me. You haven't. You have a computer, Probably a smartphone, Some furniture, Etc etc and then have you followed YOUR completely insane christ to do this? Why no! Because you are nowhere near insane enough to give up ALL of your possessions and follow an afterthought schoolboy in which nobody has ever proved even existed. So would you ever get rid of all of your possessions and then follow this christ figure? Y____? N____? Why____? Why not____? So here are these verses where your chrst sneezerag tell you to get rid of ALL of your possessions and then follow him.
Luke 14:33
Luke 18:22
Matthew 19:21
Matthew 13:22
If you say "Yes" to any of these questions, Then you are as clearly as insane as your christ back then. It is point blank obvious that all of the questions asked require a "no" answer.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedensamuel7788Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con "ignorant". That's poor conduct.