backwardseden
W0LV3NBANE

The closet dementia of the superior ego god complex, The bible and why you should not believe in god

W0LV3NBANE

backwardseden

Pro

2 Tiimothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, And is profitable for doctrine, For reproof, For correction, For instruction in righteousness:"

Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. "

Welcome welcome welcome to the silliness absurdities in god and the bible and why you should not believe in god for obvious reasons:

Rules for this debate:
1. I will not stand for those who are unintelligent nor those who are uneducated and yet you try to pretend that you are. . .
2. Especially if you try to pretend you know what they are squawking about when you really don"t.
3. If #"s1 and 2 occur, I will either ignore you or I will slam you with original insults of mine that will show you to be the reareth endeth that you truly are.
4. Conduct in the voting stage is to be removed and cannot be voted upon.
5. Disqualified from any voting procedure is dsjpk5.

Ok ready - set - GO!
* This to me is the biggest laugh in the bible. Reading it its truly hilarious. In no way would any supreme deity -ever- concoct this obvious man made, And what MAN would think this trash heap up, Law up, Put it into effect and expect anybody to believe it AND expect everybody to follow it? I really like the use of a bird for solutions. Does anybody buy this dippy cabbage batbrain obnoxious stuff gunk? Well yeah. If you are uneducated and unintelligent and you believe in god.
Leviticus 14:33-57 "And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, Saying, 34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, Which I give to you for a possession, And I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession; 35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, Saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house: 36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, Before the priest go into it to see the plague, That all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house: 37 And he shall look on the plague, And, Behold, If the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, Greenish or reddish, Which in sight are lower than the wall; 38 Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, And shut up the house seven days: 39And the priest shall come again the seventh day, And shall look: and, Behold, If the plague be spread in the walls of the house; 40 Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, And they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city: 41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, And they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place: 42 And they shall take other stones, And put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, And shall plaister the house. 43 And if the plague come again, And break out in the house, After that he hath taken away the stones, And after he hath scraped the house, And after it is plaistered; 44 Then the priest shall come and look, And, Behold, If the plague be spread in the house, It is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean. 45 And he shall break down the house, The stones of it, And the timber thereof, And all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place. 46 Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even. 47 And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes. 48 And if the priest shall come in, And look upon it, And, Behold, The plague hath not spread in the house, After the house was plaistered: then the priest shall pronounce the house clean, Because the plague is healed. 49 And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, And cedar wood, And scarlet, And hyssop: 50 And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water: 51 And he shall take the cedar wood, And the hyssop, And the scarlet, And the living bird, And dip them in the blood of the slain bird, And in the running water, And sprinkle the house seven times: 52 And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, And with the running water, And with the living bird, And with the cedar wood, And with the hyssop, And with the scarlet: 53 But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, And make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean. 54 This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, And scall, 55 And for the leprosy of a garment, And of a house, 56 And for a rising, And for a scab, And for a bright spot: 57 To teach when it is unclean, And when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy. "
Yep. People"s limbs falling off while they are waiting for a bird to do unto them magical prowess is such a stroke of utter hypnotic comedic failure that is god and the bible. Only a completely insane man or woman could have made that one up. Yes, Without a doubt god and the bible are clearly man made.

* This is how the bible and god investigates a murder. Yes with great envy, This is how our court system should absolutely 100% work in this country! Why not? Thankfully we have intelligence, Dignity and integrity, Unlike god and the bible. Great going with all your smarts and brain activity god. Keep it going! This is a true joke unto itself and why god and the bible cannot possibly be taken seriously. . . .
Deuteronomy 21: 1-9 "If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, Lying in the field, And it be not known who hath slain him: 2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, And they shall measure unto the cities which are round about him that is slain: 3 And it shall be, That the city which is next unto the slain man, Even the elders of that city shall take an heifer, Which hath not been wrought with, And which hath not drawn in the yoke; 4 And the elders of that city shall bring down the heifer unto a rough valley, Which is neither eared nor sown, And shall strike off the heifer's neck there in the valley: 5 And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, And to bless in the name of the LORD; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried: 6 And all the elders of that city, That are next unto the slain man, Shall wash their hands over the heifer that is beheaded in the valley: 7 And they shall answer and say, Our hands have not shed this blood, Neither have our eyes seen it. 8 Be merciful, O LORD, Unto thy people Israel, Whom thou hast redeemed, And lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them. 9 So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, When thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD. "
Indeed so this is how according to the laws of the bible that how to investigate a murder should that place? Well appoint me as a judge so I can insanely let everybody go!

* Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, Which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, Which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, Which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, Let him receive it. "
Um yeah um OK well that"s physically impossible and could -never- happen. Duh. Regardless, Its a pretty sick verse. But what can one expect emanating from the sickest book ever written?

* Judges 1:19 "And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, Because they had chariots of iron. "
Wow. God must be that weak. Since this mighty god has no power against the weak chariots of iron, One has to wonder if he has the power to defeat a gamma ray burst should one come this way? Clearly a misprint in the bible or god is man made.

* Here's a thinking, Rationalizing, Reasoning, Common sense, Logical question(s) (there are too many to count) in which religion, God and the bible has none:
Why was god such an idiot? Why would god have only sent one jesus? After all this christ figure was/ is the most fought after figure in the entire history of the human race! But its god loves conflict, War, Death, Hate, Evil, Bloodshed, Murder, Hate. . . And the "human" baggage emotions this god has freely admitted to. . . Evil, Anger, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy etc.
Clearly more than one jesus was needed, Required and was necessary to have carried out god"s word to have provided peace, Love, Care and kindness. But let"s be honest here, That"s not what god wanted, Otherwise he would have sent more than one jesus. He would have sent hundreds, Thousands, Millions. They could have all spoken in the same tongue that god would have wanted them to have spoken in. OR HERE"S THE KICKER, HE COULD HAVE DONE IT HIMSELF! But its clear that god didn"t want any of this. God instead wants turmoil and hate, Not peace by any means. Its what keeps god in office and gives him a job. After all what happens if the world happens to live in peace? God would have nothing to do. No one to b**ch at. No one to rule. No one to murder. No one to make war with. For all of those who have answered "Only one jesus was needed", Well you"ve just answered your own question with an answer. Your precious jesus, In which there is absolutely no proof for him having ever existed in the first place as well as god, Is why there is so much hatred in this world.

* Summary:
The bible is littered with rules and regulations that no god/ supreme deity would -ever- put into play and much less expect people to believe, Much less live by them. Yet the bible is supposed to be perfect in every way. So is god. Clearly both are not. Since this is true, God, The bible and christianity should not in any way be worshiped, Idolized, Bowed down to nor yielded to.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Here I am again, Knowing full well that it is likely you will best me. Regardless, I would be a disgrace to my religion if I did not try. I will try to rebut your points. I hope that I meet your criteria, But regardless if I do not I will debate to the best of my abilities. If you consider me non-intelligent (which is unfortunately likely), Please tell me upfront so I may leave the debate as respectively as I can.

* Your first paragraph details how you believe that the bible is man made. However, Allow me to explain how your point is flawed. The outlandishness of the law is not proof that the bible is man-made, Quite the opposite. If God had simply told the Israelites a practical way to cure leprosy (chemically engineer dapsone), Then it would not be a miracle. However, If God chose the most outlandish set of instructions and the lepers were healed, Then Israel could not deny it was a miracle. This was needed because Israel had the habit of instantaneously following other gods that allowed them to have no rules or restrictions.

* You are asking why God would forgive the murderer. As the old proverb goes, "Blood leads to blood. Violence into more violence. Revenge is just another name for Murder". You also forget that the man who was slain gains eternal riches in the next life. If that muderer continues to do evil, He will receive damnation

* One: that verse was a parable. Here is a source explaining it https://www. Biblestudytools. Com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/matthew-19-12. Html. Two: even if it was not a parable, We are talking a God that created the laws of physics. Nothing is physically impossible

* Here is a source explaining that verse: http://apologeticspress. Org/apcontent. Aspx? Category=6&article=301

*"Why was god such an idiot? Why would god have only sent one Jesus? After all this Christ figure was/ is the most fought after figure in the entire history of the human race! But its god loves conflict, War, Death, Hate, Evil, Bloodshed, Murder, Hate. . . And the "human" baggage emotions this god has freely admitted to. " Jesus was not sent to stop physical war on earth. Jesus was sent to stop the spiritual war that had been raging on since satan's fall. Because the 80 years we live on this earth is a pittance compared to the 1000's on 1000's we live afterwards. As for those who started such wars without cause, They will be damned.

Conclusion:
I will not claim to have all knowledge. I will not claim to be the smartest in my nation or my religion or even of my family. However, Even a fool such as I know this. The bible, A book that is constantly under fire, Has managed to survive and flourish since 4000 b. C. In between then and now it has been threatened by some of the most powerful men in the world (ex. Adolf Hitler who aimed to burn all religious materials) and has survived. It has stood against the harshest critics including scientists, Philosophers, And historians all of whom failed to find deceisive evidence that the bible was false. And that seems like a miracle too me.
Regardless, I thank you for your time
backwardseden

Pro

"Here I am again, " Are you sure its you? You know you could be somebody else pretending to be you. Did you pinch yourself to make sure its you and or put a bullet in your kneecaps to make sure its you? Probably not. So then you don"t know if its you in a flabbergassesed reality of your own making then you have no idea as to what is the outcome of your past being part of your present future. Right?

Anyway" "Regardless, I would be a disgrace to my religion"" See right there you fumble. Its not YOUR religion. You don"t own it. And you most certainly don"t own your superior ego god complex in which your joke of a bible is entirely about and nothing else, In which you cannot prove its immoral god even exists as the verses stated in RD1 prove. They are completely laughable at best in which no god of sheer stupidity would even dream about composing. But then again, No god of superior ego god complex would ever, Not for any reason, Dream of using text, Namely your bible as a form of communication, Transmission, Correspondence, Conformity, Publication etc pe-ir-od.

"if I did not try" Well see, Why try at all? Why try for a completely immoral character that your god unquestionably is and your bible without a doubt proves this? But only if you"ve read and comprehended the damn thing. Did you do this?
"If you consider me non-intelligent (which is unfortunately likely), " No. I consider you to be not knowing any better and defending something that you cannot possibly defend.

* "Your first paragraph details how you believe that the bible is man made. " Which first paragraph? 2 Timothy 3:16, Proverbs 30:5, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Rules for this debate, The biggest laugh in the bible? Leviticus 14:33-57?
Oh I see, Its NOT the first paragraph in the bible, Its Leviticus 14:33-57 in which is wayyyyyyy down the ladder. Nitpicking am I? No because its very hard to follow you.

"However, Allow me to explain how your point is flawed. " Actually its not. No "god" would ---ever--- be stupid enough, With a full octane of nothing but drab to invent such bombastic impressioned imperfect silliness. It really is that simple. So since this is ultimately true, And no supposed laughing toodles "god" would horrifically be flat out ignorant enough to invent that law, Then who and or what did? I get it from your standpoint. It must be a blade of grass, Or a playbore bunny, A you know where area itch that won"t go away, A god from the undergrowth from another planet. Hey, You've got trillions of choices. So why not use them? Sheesh!
Oh but wait! There yah go inventing excuses as always because YOU DON"T KNOW ANY BETTER! "If God had simply told the Israelites a practical way to cure leprosy (chemically engineer dapsone), Then it would not be a miracle. " Wow. *zzzzz* many sleepless nights with that one buckey. Yeah my patience wears thin. Sooooo many problems with that one. 1. First you have to demonstrate, Test and thus prove your god exists in which case nobody has ever done in the entire existence of the human race. 2. Which means there"s no such a thing as any miracles 3. Suppose someone does manage to prove your god" then you would have to assert this god exists to the rest of the world with over 33, 000 denominations of christianity alone. Now I don"t mean to sound insulting, But tee hee! So which denomination of YOUR christianity is correct?
"However, If God chose the most outlandish set of instructions and the lepers were healed, Then Israel could not deny it was a miracle. " That really is one helluva super duper way way gone from this universe truly whacked out invented excuse. You KNOW how much I truly hate them. Any more of them, Bye bye me in having anything to do with you and this debate will be over.
It really p**ses me off that supposed christians like you who are not christians at all, Because there is no such a thing as being a christian, And you just proved it, Because you nor anyone can possibly pay any attention to YOUR god"s laws that are befitting by your god in your lap. No! You and every other supposed christian has to make up their own rules to what suits them, To how they want, To their needs and desires.
Its truly ridiculous.

* "You are asking why God would forgive the murderer. " OK we"re done. You paid absolutely no attention whatsoever to the verses presented and instead went off into your own la la land.
Regardless your god MURDERED 2, 821, 364 in YOUR bible in which included babies, Children and pregnant mothers (abortions) in which you christians perfectly justify, That is IF and it is a MUST IF you believe in YOUR god in which committed numerous genocides for absolutely no reason at all. So have fun in believing in your supermassive contradictory hypocritical unproven god. Yeah its perfectly OK for your god to murder, But not man? But wait, Your god orders man to murder for him? Wow. Bye.

Do you want some REAL truth? Simply google it. Google something like "bible verses where god kills babies".
W0LV3NBANE

Con

* Paragraph 1 is simply you writing 67 words in a row and having none of them relate to the current topic of debate. There was no reason to have that paragraph except to make you appear more intelligent. This is meaningless as your further arguments clarify that you are intelligent and I ask you refrain from attempting this in further debates. I feel no further need to address it.

* " Its not YOUR religion. You don"t own it. " this is true. I do not own my religion. However, How would you like me to refer to it as? If I always adressed it as: "The religion that I, As a christian, Believe in, " It would lead to run-on sentences and spotty grammar. "My religion" Is much faster, However I will try to refrain from using that term in the future. If you spot it, Please inform me.

* "Why try at all? " You are very well educated and I'm confused that with your knowledge of the bible you do not know the answer to this. All Christians have been commissioned to spread our belief's throughout the world, As can be seen throughout the new testament (ex Matthew 28: 1-20). My question is this: why do you try? For what purpose do you waste your time debating on this website, Trying to convince people you know in advance are set on their beliefs? You have nothing to gain. Even if you convince someone, So what? Their just another person across the globe on a debating website who is now a atheist. I can't see how it affects you at all.

*"Which first paragraph? " My apologies. I see now my opening argument was poorly labeled. You were correct in assuming I was referring to Leviticus 14:33-57. I will try in the future to better label my arguments

*"Sooooo many problems with that one. 1. First you have to demonstrate, Test and thus prove your god exists in which case nobody has ever done in the entire existence of the human race. 2. Which means there"s no such a thing as any miracles 3. Suppose someone does manage to prove your god then you would have to assert this god exists to the rest of the world with over 33, 000 denominations of Christianity alone. Now I don"t mean to sound insulting, But tee hee! So which denomination of YOUR Christianity is correct? . " I will address this point by point. In that argument, I did not have to prove the existence of God. You had made the argument that if God did exist, He would not tell the Israelites such outlandish things. Since you were working on the basis that God existed, My rebuttal to that argument did not need to prove the existence of God. If these were different circumstances, Yes, I would need to prove the existence of God. This also applies to 2, So I will take this time to address something else. All throughout your debate, You use quotation marks instead of apostrophe's (ex there"s). Please refrain from this in the future. In point number 3, You claim there is "33, 000". I have no clue where you got this absurd number from, As you did not provide a source. I can't even find a hundredth of that many denominations, And so I must believe you pulled that number from thin air. You ask which denomination is correct. To which I answer this. I do not know. As I have said multiple times in advance, I do not have all knowledge. I simply try to do the best I can with what little knowledge I have.

* "It really p**ses me off that supposed christians like you who are not christians at all, Because there is no such a thing as being a christian, And you just proved it, Because you nor anyone can possibly pay any attention to YOUR god"s laws that are befitting by your god in your lap. No! You and every other supposed christian has to make up their own rules to what suits them, To how they want, To their needs and desires" I could take potshots at this, Pointing out the poor conduct and the run on sentences. However you have addressed in advance you do not care about conduct despite this being a formal debate. Instead, I ask this question of you. If we "make up their own rules to what suits them" why do we follow such restricting rules? Why would we believe that you shouldn't lust, Or lie, When those things could benefit us? If we made the rules, Why would we make the rules so hard to follow? But if a unfathomable God made the rules, It would only make sense that the standard would be harder, As we are not gods.

* "Regardless your god MURDERED 2, 821, 364 in YOUR bible, " Again, You pull out a incredibly specific number (2, 821, 364) with no source. I ask you to back up these numbers in the future. Regardless, I do not believe that there is a verse you can pull up that cannot be justified.

You have left two of my earlier points un-rebbuted, Instead choosing to simply rage quit.

Regardless, I know in advance that the two us will never come to a agreement. I also know that the likelihood of me winning this debate is slim, As even a idiot could see that you are far better educated and experienced. If you do not want to continue this debate, Simply inform me.
As always, I look forward to your response.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

A forfeit?
Alright.
Unexpected.
backwardseden

Pro

Why is it that so-called christians, Because there is no such a thing as a christian, Have serious trouble as READING and COMPREHENDING? Its not that difficult, Nor is it that hard. It was stated unto you a very simple "* "You are asking why God would forgive the murderer. " OK we"re done. You paid absolutely no attention whatsoever to the verses presented and instead went off into your own la la land. " But nah, All you did was babble on and on and on. So in this sense, It was YOU that forfeited. Sheesh! Bye.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Alright then.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@PlayfairAxiom - "you have still failed to demonstrate why exactly this rude behavior is necessary. " 1. Who says what I do is "rude"? Oh I get it, A 15 year old punk kid like you who I don't want to spend ---any--- time with like so many who sing up to my debates do thinking they can score because they think they know something about the subject that they claim to have knowledge upon and they really f--king don't so they make up blundering excuses for it? 2. This was, Oh yeah McKduck swing in a brain clud previously explained. 3. As previously stated, If you don't like it, Leave. 4. Are you kidding? I don't owe a 15 year old like you ---any--- explanations for my correct applications. 5. As stated DO NOT even dream about making any attempts to lecture me. K? 6. Awe well um gosh, Do you really think I care about winning? Sure its nice and its really not on my mind at all in comparison to things that take much higher precedence. What is right and what is wrong. What is just and unjust. 7. Wrongo I don't keep on banging up Donald 11 billion in the hole Trump. You are just in the wrong palace at the wrong tim-e'. 8. I do play by college rules. " but that is not true. I can tell you from personal experience that anyone who degrades the opposition in the way you do would lose most or all rounds" OK since you are calling me a liar, We're done. Bye.
Posted by PlayfairAxiom 3 years ago
PlayfairAxiom
@backwardseden you have still failed to demonstrate why exactly this rude behavior is necessary. As I mentioned in my last comment, If all your arguments are truly correct, Then you shouldn't need to belittle your opponents in order to win debates. You also keep bringing up Donald Trump, But I don't see how he is in any way relevant to our discussion.

You made the point that you play by college rules and all live debates are like this, But that is not true. I can tell you from personal experience that anyone who degrades the opposition in the way you do would lose most or all rounds in a competitive debate tournament, Where any misconduct can be the basis for a decision. I have also witnessed multiple debates on this website that were very formal and respectful, Where no insults were exchanged at all.

This brings me to my next point: insulting the other side harms you instead of benefiting you. In a tightly contested decision, Insulting behavior could be the deciding factor that causes someone to vote against you. It could even be the basis for a judge's decision, So it is in your best interests to stay respectful of your opponents.

In the second paragraph you claimed that your disrespectful behavior is a "brilliant debate tactic", But a better word to describe it would be "underhanded". This is a dirty tactic that muddles what you're trying to say and makes it more difficult for your opponent--and your judge--to understand your arguments. It also ignores the true purpose of debating as a search for the truth rather than competitive insults. Instead, Your conduct promotes the idea that people should use every available tactic to win debates, Undermining any possible reconciliation of ideas.

Being rude to people also gives a bad name to people who share your points of view. An atheist who degrades their opponents only enforces the ideas Christians have that non-Christians are immoral. The same thing happens with your other points of view, Whatever they ma
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@PlayfairAxiom - " your insults and degrading comments are neither necessary nor helpful. " Have you been to college? No you haven't. I have better things to do with my time than spend it with someone who does not know what they are squawking about. And if they don't they should not sign up for these debates. So stop acting like a 15 year old and grow up. These are college rules I play by and if you don't like it, Leave. I---don't---care. I'm not your nurse bunny here to please you.
"it would be better to ask them for their sources instead of belittling them. " already talked about. If you don't like it, Tough.
I see so you prefer a god and a Donald Trump scoring card all the time - right? Why not? ALL live debates almost no exception are far worse than mine here. You should check them out sometime.
Tell you what teeny bopper DO NOT TRY TO LECTURE ME. K? "You would also do well to remember that filling your sentences with unhelpful insults and analogies makes it more difficult to tell what your well-informed, Educated arguments actually are. " Exactly. And you know what? It a brilliant debate tactic isn't it that you didn't even think or dream about. You see, I know how to bait people brilliantly. My insults, Sorry I didn't mention them prior, But they most certainly keep people on their toes. You don't have the foggiest idea. Also my debates are not phenomenally boring. Anything else?
Posted by PlayfairAxiom 3 years ago
PlayfairAxiom
@backwardseden your insults and degrading comments are neither necessary nor helpful. If someone doesn't know much about a topic, It would be better to ask them for their sources instead of belittling them. Pointing out their lack of credible sources is a much better way to convince someone of your arguments than personally attacking them. If your arguments truly are correct, Then this behavior isn't needed to win debates. You would also do well to remember that filling your sentences with unhelpful insults and analogies makes it more difficult to tell what your well-informed, Educated arguments actually are. Practice constructive criticism, Rather than destructive insults.
Posted by Adrian14 3 years ago
Adrian14
Ummm, Wouldn"t call it name calling
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Ah yes jackiebaby has ensued on yet another idiot dee-bate "Is Islam the right religion" when none of them are. Only this time jackiebaby will be forced to forfeit as always because his opponent knows one helluva lot more about Islam than jackiebaby knows about christianity and simple name calling and trying to put Islam down won't work here jackiebaby. Darn. Fold.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@jackgilbert

You say they have something in common but then take it back.
What was the point?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
They are both beautiful. . . . Except for Donald Trump
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@backwardseden- what's the one thing Donald Trump and a flower have in common?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
chill guys.
Vote Placed by timmyjames 3 years ago
timmyjames
backwardsedenW0LV3NBANETied
Reasons for voting decision: It?s pretty self explanatory
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenW0LV3NBANETied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con a"playbore bunny". That's poor conduct.