Akhenaten
sonicbro2000

The corona virus is a fraud

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

Akhenaten

Pro

You have been deceived by the media, Government, Pharmaceutical companies and doctors. It has been known for at least 150 years that germs do not cause disease. This was proven by a biologist by the name of Antoine Bechamp. He was a contemporary of Louis Pasteur. It was proven that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it. Recent technology and understanding of vitamins has further confirmed this information. Disease is unnatural and doesn’t occur by itself in nature. Humans have strayed from nature by growing cereal crops to store for the winter period when foods are scarce. Unfortunately, There is a hidden cost in eating grain food. When plants make a seed they add toxic chemicals and sharp edges to discourage foraging animals from eating grass seeds and some tree seeds. When animals eat grain seeds the toxic chemicals and sharp edges irritate the gut causing inflammation of the gut lining. (leaky gut syndrome) This causes gaps in the gut lining to expand which allows gut bacteria and food material to enter the blood stream. Also, Grain is deficient in vitamins which humans need. Grain is a high octane fuel designed for birds. When humans eat grain it causes an acceleration of their metabolic rate and a small increase in body temperature. A doctor would call this a fever. But this fever is not caused by germs, But by fast digesting sugars from grain, Milk and refined sugar sources. This is the true cause of 99% of all human disease. Note - Junk food causes disease, Not germs. That’s why coronavirus mostly occurs on cruise ships, Nursing homes, Theme parks and fast food outlets.

There is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases.

There is no such thing as viruses. I know, Because I have worked in an electron microscope unit where I learnt how to use all the equipment. I also learnt about the electron microscope’s limitations as well. An electron microscope wouldn’t be able to find a ‘virus, ’ if in fact; they did exist. You can’t photograph what you can’t find. All alleged photos of viruses are blurry images. Why? This is a deliberate deception because viruses don’t exist, So they have to make the photos unclear so that nobody can see that the photos are of cell debris and are not photos of viruses. The electron microscope can see individual atoms so there can be no excuse for not having clear and precise images of so-called ‘viruses’. The average age of people dying from so called ‘COVID 19’ is 79. 5 years of age. Yet the average life expectancy is also 79. 5 years of age. Thus, There has been no decrease in life expectancy which means nothing has changed. Diseases like heart attack and influenza are renamed COVID 19, So don’t be fooled by medical and government officials who hope to gain profit, Power, Money and population control from this huge global scam. Help to stop this medical system dictatorship. Sign petitions against forced vaccinations. References - Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and The Medical Racket by Wade Frazier.

sonicbro2000

Con

I do believe that the covid is a fraud and is all a lie, But since the guy picked pro first I guess I'm con.
Akhenaten

Pro

So, What is it that you disagree with? Note - Address all points in first post.
sonicbro2000

Con

"Address all points in first post. " Could you break it down? TL;DR.
Akhenaten

Pro

I prefer to break your neck. It would be easier and would serve more purpose. Lol
sonicbro2000

Con

Germs has been the cause for numerous diseases and have since (insert date here) been proven. The corona virus is a thing, But may had just been overly exaggerated to the point that the media companies claim that it is very deadly. I bet the lock down is just a way to prevent certain people from voting and is a way to make certain people win.
Akhenaten

Pro

I don't know of any person who has died due to germs being the cause. If you know of such a case please state the details so that I can investigate this mysterious occurrence.
sonicbro2000

Con

I can't type stuff so just watch this video:
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=0_PgrUeRa-4
Akhenaten

Pro

I can't find any relavant videos.
sonicbro2000

Con

"I can't find any relevant videos. "
Well of course you can't the government redacts and classifies studies like that. XD
Posted by chungusfanatic79 1 week ago
chungusfanatic79
The comment section on the debate section of this website is so glitched. You can do a spam glitch like the one below and also I know somebody here has learned how to glitch a debate to stop it from loading just by leaving a comment
Posted by Leaning 1 week ago
Leaning
216 posts?
Oh, It's that one glitch again, Looks like.
Well at least it's a funny one.
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
To closed scientist - Be Soylent Green please! Lol
Posted by OpenScientist01 1 week ago
OpenScientist01
Be silent. Sylent, You hear me?
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
It's very noisy, On this post, Isn't it. Lol All the shushing is deafening. Lol
Posted by WhoPutYouOnThePlanet 1 week ago
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
Silence.
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
Silence.
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
Silence.
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
Silence.
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
Silence.
Vote Placed by ILikePie5 1 day ago
ILikePie5
Akhenatensonicbro2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con because Pro said he?d prefer to break his opponents neck. S&G is tied because everything is comprehensible. Arguments to Pro, because Con never refuted any of the claims with warrants or date. Sources tied because although Con provided a video, they don?t summarize anything from the video. It?s not the job of the voter to watch the entire thing without a summary. Arguably it?s plagiarism, but I?ll give you the benefit of the doubt and put it as a tie.