Akhenaten
FactsandReason

The corona virus is a fraud

FactsandReason has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Debating Period

Akhenaten

Pro

You have been deceived by the media, Government, Pharmaceutical companies and doctors. It has been known for at least 150 years that germs do not cause disease. This was proven by a biologist by the name of Antoine Bechamp. He was a contemporary of Louis Pasteur. It was proven that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it. Recent technology and understanding of vitamins has further confirmed this information. Disease is unnatural and doesn’t occur by itself in nature. Humans have strayed from nature by growing cereal crops to store for the winter period when foods are scarce. Unfortunately, There is a hidden cost in eating grain food. When plants make a seed they add toxic chemicals and sharp edges to discourage foraging animals from eating grass seeds and some tree seeds. When animals eat grain seeds the toxic chemicals and sharp edges irritate the gut causing inflammation of the gut lining. (leaky gut syndrome) This causes gaps in the gut lining to expand which allows gut bacteria and food material to enter the blood stream. Also, Grain is deficient in vitamins which humans need. Grain is a high octane fuel designed for birds. When humans eat grain it causes an acceleration of their metabolic rate and a small increase in body temperature. A doctor would call this a fever. But this fever is not caused by germs, But by fast digesting sugars from grain, Milk and refined sugar sources. This is the true cause of 99% of all human disease. Note - Junk food causes disease, Not germs. That’s why coronavirus mostly occurs on cruise ships, Nursing homes, Theme parks and fast food outlets.

There is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases.

There is no such thing as viruses. I know, Because I have worked in an electron microscope unit where I learnt how to use all the equipment. I also learnt about the electron microscope’s limitations as well. An electron microscope wouldn’t be able to find a ‘virus, ’ if in fact; they did exist. You can’t photograph what you can’t find. All alleged photos of viruses are blurry images. Why? This is a deliberate deception because viruses don’t exist, So they have to make the photos unclear so that nobody can see that the photos are of cell debris and are not photos of viruses. The electron microscope can see individual atoms so there can be no excuse for not having clear and precise images of so-called ‘viruses’. The average age of people dying from so called ‘COVID 19’ is 79. 5 years of age. Yet the average life expectancy is also 79. 5 years of age. Thus, There has been no decrease in life expectancy which means nothing has changed. Diseases like heart attack and influenza are renamed COVID 19, So don’t be fooled by medical and government officials who hope to gain profit, Power, Money and population control from this huge global scam. Help to stop this medical system dictatorship. Sign petitions against forced vaccinations. References - Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and The Medical Racket by Wade Frazier.

FactsandReason

Con

Someone in the comments rightly said that it would take someone who takes thing pretty seriously to take this joke of an argument seriously. And I hate the fact that this kind of disinformation is on the Internet because there are thousands of people that are extremely easily swayed and I would hate for them to come across this kind of nonsense.

Anyway, Germs don't causes viruses, Because viruses are there own things. Viruses are also much smaller than cells, So that could explain the electron microscope stuff. And I'm intrigued that you go around telling people that viruses don't exist and back it up by saying electron microscopes have limited capabilities. And I really don't understand what you meant with the whole life expectancy stuff. I could say that the average age of car owners is around 54 and the average age of Tesla owners is around 53, So Tesla is a hoax designed by the government to control what cars people drive.

And also, It doesn't make sense that junk food would cause disease. What exactly constitutes 'junk food'? Why did you add in nursing homes? How come meat packing places have tons of cases and they don't consume junk food? If you exclude people who work in the medical field, The highest risk score in all jobs is flight attendants. Buddy, You've got all of explaining to do if you want to be taken seriously.

What I don't think you guys understand is how many people would be involved in this worldwide conspiracy. Think about all the health officials, All the governments, All of the ordinary people who work as nurses and doctors, The WHO, The CDC, The U. N. Why would any one do that? Who would do that? Why are you the one that comes up with these ludicrous points when health officials and nurses keep there mouths shut?

Think of all of the downsides to this pandemic. We've been in lock down, We've not been going out and spending money which crashes the economy, And millions have lost jobs.

You know, Now that I've been thinking about it, You've been saying straight facts the whole time. The government really has been benefiting off of a crashed economy and furious people.

Funny how your one of your references says, And I quote, "I am a layman and do not give medical advice. Please do not take my word. "

References- "Common sense" Written by Science, Co-Written by Basic Knowledge, And overseen by Intelligence.

I look forward to seeing what you have to say
Akhenaten

Pro

Welcome newbie/moron. Don't take what other people on this site say seriously because there are a lot of cockroaches and vermin on this site. Now, Let's see what garbage you have to offer. Hmmm? You are obviously not a book reader or an intellectual. Lol

Quote - Germs don't causes viruses

Reply - If we excuse the poor use of grammar, We could say that this still doesn't make any sense. Note 1 - A virus is a germ according to my dictionary. Thus, I think you are a little mixed up here. Lol Note 2 - I never made this statement, So I don't know where you got it from.

Quote - I could say that the average age of car owners is around 54 and the average age of Tesla owners is around 53, So Tesla is a hoax designed by the government to control what cars people drive.

Reply - My figures are just quotes from the Lancet magazine. If you want to debunk my statistical figures just prove me wrong and don't use illogical analogies which prove nothing. Note - To prove me wrong all you need to do if provide a source of stats for COVID 19 deaths which doesn't equal an average of 79. 5 age of mortality in western countries. Good luck.

Quote - The highest risk score in all jobs is flight attendants. Buddy,

Reply - Please quote your sources. World Economic forum - Highest risk occupation - Dental Hygienist - 99. 7 rating

Quote - How come meat packing places have tons of cases and they don't consume junk food?

Reply - CDC confirms that 87 % of those infected are from racial or minority groups. Thus, It is a socio-economic problem of poor diet due to a lack of education on what constitutes a proper diet.

Quote - Why are you the one that comes up with these ludicrous points when health officials and nurses keep there mouths shut?

Reply - All medical staff are in the business of making money and deception and couldn't really care less if you are anybody else dies young and prematurely.

Quote - Think of all of the downsides to this pandemic. We've been in lock down, We've not been going out and spending money which crashes the economy, And millions have lost jobs.

Reply - If you are working as a medical person or a politician, It's all upside - more power - more importance - more work - more profit - more control - more rules to enforce. Both medical staff and policians have always seen people as dispensable pawns which can be abused, Manipulated and controlled.

Quote - Funny how your one of your references says, And I quote, "I am a layman and do not give medical advice. Please do not take my word. "

Reply - It's just a legal precaution. If you are not a registered doctor you are not allowed to give medical advice. Refer to the Flexnor report of 1910 which made layperson medical advice a crime. This just protects the medical system from any competition and allows them to charge outrageous fees for their services.
FactsandReason

Con

Okay, Let's get straight to business.
1.
You never explained why the average age of people dying from corona virus is 79. 5 and why the average age of people dying is 79. 5 is anything to make conspiracy theories over.

2. About the whole flight attendant stuff, I meant the highest risk job outside of health care. You were right to call me out on that. However, Inadvertently, You proved a point. You think dental hygienists, With an income of 78, 000 would be waiting in line for McDonald's? You think dentists with 158, 00 thousand a year would be eating Burger King for breakfast, Lunch, And dinner? And don't forget your average family or general practitioner, Constantly spending their 201, 000 on Wendy's. You would think that not only would these people who work in the health care industry know what constitutes a good diet, But have the money to me able to afford one.

3. You know, Those gosh darn nurses and dentists are so stupid. Why are they constantly telling you to stop buying the very food that would send you right back to them and put more money in there pocket?

4. If Disease is caused by fast food, How come new diseases are constantly appearing? Shouldn't every disease ever appeared, All at once, When someone cooked up the first Big Mac?

Good Luck, And I hope you can bring up valid points.
Akhenaten

Pro

Quote - You never explained why the average age of people dying from corona virus is 79. 5 and why the average age of people dying is 79. 5 is anything to make conspiracy theories over.

Reply - I did, But you didn't read it obviously. I was just stating the figures from the Lancet magazine. You could try Australian Government Dept of Health graphs - COVID -19. Deaths by age group and sex. You will find that my figures are conservative and the average age of death in Australia is much higher than the global average of 79. 5 Thus, There is no pandemic and it's just a game of number switching from one disease to another disease. You are being deceived by the government and the medical authorities. That's what I am trying to reveal.

Quote - You think dental hygienists, With an income of 78, 000 would be waiting in line for McDonald's?

Reply - People on high incomes are smart enough to avoid junk food, Mostly. The medical system makes money from stupid people, Not from smart people. The medical system deceives you by telling you that germs cause disease. This is not the case. A lack of vitamins is what makes you sick. Many modern foods are devoid of vitamins. The medical system will not tell you this because it's stupid people eating junk food that keeps doctors rich. The medical system is not about to kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

Quote - You know, Those gosh darn nurses and dentists are so stupid. Why are they constantly telling you to stop buying the very food that would send you right back to them and put more money in there pocket?

Reply - I have visited dozens of doctors over the years and not one of them has ever advised me to eat a healthy diet to avoid disease. When you go into a doctors office - how many posters do you see advising you to avoid sugar, Grain and dairy products because they will make you sick and send you to an early grave.
Answer - None.

Quote - If Disease is caused by fast food, How come new diseases are constantly appearing? Shouldn't every disease ever appeared, All at once, When someone cooked up the first Big Mac?

Reply - Junk food didn't just recently start with Mc Donalds. Rice, Barley, Oats, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar and corn are all bad news for your digestive system and will result in disease and vitamin deficiency if you eat too much of these products. Fever or high temperature is caused by fast digesting sugars and is not a result of a germ invasion. Refer to leaky gut syndrome videos on youtube.

Posted by Akhenaten 1 day ago
Akhenaten
Another loser who runs away when faced with facts.
Posted by Akhenaten 1 day ago
Akhenaten
Posted by Hezikiah 5 days ago
Hezikiah
"It's that feeble wart faced pesky old beggar again, "

That's Not A Nice Thing To Say About Yourself But You Have That Right
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
To - Hezdach
It's that feeble wart faced pesky old beggar again, With the mouldy old rat chewed clothes. I'll just give him a swift kick in the groin with my steel capped pointy boots and roll him back into the sewer pit where he came from. Lol
Posted by Hezikiah 1 week ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit is having a field day insulting everyone ATTABOY DIMWIT
Posted by Altar_B 1 week ago
Altar_B
My god Akunten, You are thin skinned.
Act like an adult.
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
Nobody takes chump - us - more, Seriorsly. Lol
Posted by chungusfanatic79 1 week ago
chungusfanatic79
Nobody takes dimwit the dancing clown seriously
Posted by Akhenaten 1 week ago
Akhenaten
That's OK. We all know you are a living and farting joke. Lol
Posted by Justsomeguylol 1 week ago
Justsomeguylol
I will wait for the day's someone takes you seriously and debates with you.