Akhenaten
Stonks_and_Ethics

The corona virus is a fraud

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 months ago Status: Voting Period

Akhenaten

Pro

You have been deceived by the media, Government, Pharmaceutical companies and doctors. It has been known for at least 150 years that germs do not cause disease. This was proven by a biologist by the name of Antoine Bechamp. He was a contemporary of Louis Pasteur. It was proven that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it. Recent technology and understanding of vitamins has further confirmed this information. Disease is unnatural and doesn"t occur by itself in nature. Humans have strayed from nature by growing cereal crops to store for the winter period when foods are scarce. Unfortunately, There is a hidden cost in eating grain food. When plants make a seed they add toxic chemicals and sharp edges to discourage foraging animals from eating grass seeds and some tree seeds. When animals eat grain seeds the toxic chemicals and sharp edges irritate the gut causing inflammation of the gut lining. (leaky gut syndrome) This causes gaps in the gut lining to expand which allows gut bacteria and food material to enter the bloodstream. Also, Grain is deficient in vitamins which humans need. Grain is a high octane fuel designed for birds. When humans eat grain it causes an acceleration of their metabolic rate and a small increase in body temperature. A doctor would call this a fever. But this fever is not caused by germs, But by fast digesting sugars from grain, Alcohol, Milk and refined sugar sources. This is the true cause of 99% of all human disease. Note - Junk food causes disease, Not germs. That"s why coronavirus mostly occurs on cruise ships, Nursing homes, Theme parks and fast food outlets. There is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases. There is no such thing as viruses. I know, Because I have worked in an electron microscope unit where I learnt how to use all the equipment. I also learnt about the electron microscope"s limitations as well. An electron microscope wouldn"t be able to find a "virus, " if in fact; they did exist. You can"t photograph what you can"t find. All alleged photos of viruses are blurry images. Why? This is a deliberate deception because viruses don"t exist, So they have to make the photos unclear so that nobody can see that the photos are of cell debris and are not photos of viruses. The electron microscope can see individual atoms so there can be no excuse for not having clear and precise images of so-called "viruses". The average age of people dying from so called "COVID 19" is 79. 5 years of age which is the exact same as the average life expectancy. Thus, There has been no decrease in life expectancy which means nothing has changed. Common diseases like heart attack and influenza are renamed COVID 19, So don"t be fooled by medical and government officials who hope to gain profit, Power, Money and population control from this huge global scam. Help to stop this medical system dictatorship. Sign petitions against forced vaccinations. References - Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and The Medical Racket by Wade Frazier.
Stonks_and_Ethics

Con

Coronavirus exists. Where do you even live because you don't seem to be taking the current crisis seriously and if you're living in India, America or another covid dense place I hope your disgusting attitude isn't endangering the people around you. The only thing I can do is hope that you are adhering to laws and just grumbling about your stupid opinion on the internet and not dancing around outside spreading corona.
Akhenaten

Pro

I am waiting for you to say something worth while and relevant to the debate. So far, I can't find anything you said offers and refutation to any of my statements. Is your IQ over 50? Lol
Stonks_and_Ethics

Con

I am not here to debate is that clear? I'm here to check whether you're just another worthless bigot or a delusional danger to your society.
Akhenaten

Pro

You are the danger to our society because you are an unwitting soldier for the pharmaceutical industry dictatorship. The Corona Virus scam is a direct threat to democracy and freedom. You are allowing the Pharmaceutical industry Trojan Horse into your castle and the hidden soldiers will destroy you from within. Wake up from your delusional religious like belief in doctors and medical system. They are not here to heal you. They are all criminals who make a living by deception and trickery.
Stonks_and_Ethics

Con

You are a danger to society because you deny the existence of something that has already killed many people. If covid 19 is a flu and a cold you're to tell me that almost all of India has a respiratory virus, Ridiculous! And if your pile of trash is correct I'm still not a danger to society because I'm obeying the law.

Btw (Thanks so much Akhenaten I get a lot of enjoyment debating people like you, People with an IQ of 5) (:
Akhenaten

Pro

Obeying the law doesn't always make a good citizen. If the world turns evil you need to fight back or succumb to tyranny and oppression. Time is running out for so you have better wake up from your happy land dreaming and realize that you are entering an eternal nightmare called the Pharmaceutical Industry Dictatorship.
Stonks_and_Ethics

Con

You're right. If society does turn evil than following the law becomes a bad thing. However, Luckily for anyone with more than two brain cells there is no pharmaceutical revolution so following the law is currently good. I have also found a website that proves your argument doesn't matter. Here's a link: Conspiracy theories are basically the dumbest thing ever. Com. That was a joke by the way. I also really hope you don't believe that the pharmaceutical industry as a whole is trying to control the world because believe it or not, Pharmaceutical companies are just companies, Companies that compete with each other. The pharmaceutical industry is basically just another industry that's as evil as the Lego industry, So an equivalent to what your saying is- "Oh no fidget spinners are out of fashion because of secret Lego mind control technology. Your argument is flawed because you tell me what the pharmaceutical company is doing but you're yet to give me a decent reason why. Please explain.
Akhenaten

Pro

Bad analogy. Lego and the pharmaceutical industry or not related. The Lego Company isn't trying to trick anybody with false assembly instructions. Thus, They are free of having any reason for improving sales that would be detrimental to the average person. On the other hand. The pharmaceutical industry provides chemicals which have the potential to do harm and interfere with normal human biology. It wouldn't be in the interest of the pharmaceutical industry to find a permanent cure for any disease. Thus, They only have incentive to prolong disease and cause further complications which requires further medications. Thus, You can't trust any organisation which has no incentive to cure disease when their industry is in the business of pretending to cure imaginary diseases with imaginary cures.
Stonks_and_Ethics

Con

Bad analogy. Okay I admit that. What about mechanics though they fix a car right? Well does that mean that they don't want to fix it to the best of the ability? No, Genius they want to fix it the best they can so people keep coming back. As a business pharmaceutical companies want to create the best remedies because it's in their best interests to succeed in creating the best medicine, Just like it's in a mechanic's best interest to fix something to the best of ability. You seem to be forgetting that the pharmaceutical industry isn't one big hive mind and actually individuals with their owns thoughts and dreams. Why would you, Me or anyone pursue a goal of making faulty things to injure and dominate people. If that's all there is to being a doctor or a chemist than why are there so many good people working in the pharmaceutical companies. Think, Just think about other people's thoughts.
Posted by YourCensored 2 weeks ago
YourCensored
Cool wizard guy wins, He is a cool wizard
Posted by Stonks_and_Ethics 2 months ago
Stonks_and_Ethics
Alright evryone gangsta vote till I win #Mummymanisadustyfraud
Posted by Akhenaten 2 months ago
Akhenaten
That's the best thing you have ever said so far. Lol I mean "bye bye" lol
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Bye Bye Dimwit. You are becoming too boring
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit made full use of the vacuum between his ears to come up with his reply
Posted by Akhenaten 2 months ago
Akhenaten
His gene pool got Hezikiahed. Lol
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
If Hitler was alive today, He would be embarrassed to find out what happened to his gene pool
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit doesn't know that Hitler was born in 1889
Posted by Akhenaten 2 months ago
Akhenaten
Hi Grandad! Lol
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit is an authority on Nazi Germany. . . . Hitler is his grandad