Akhenaten
dovebayarea

The corona virus is a fraud

dovebayarea has forfeited round #3.

Akhenaten

Pro

You have been deceived by the media, Government, Pharmaceutical companies and doctors. It has been known for at least 150 years that germs do not cause disease. This was proven by a biologist by the name of Antoine Bechamp. He was a contemporary of Louis Pasteur. It was proven that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it. Recent technology and understanding of vitamins has further confirmed this information. Disease is unnatural and doesn"t occur by itself in nature. Humans have strayed from nature by growing cereal crops to store for the winter period when foods are scarce. Unfortunately, There is a hidden cost in eating grain food. When plants make a seed they add toxic chemicals and sharp edges to discourage foraging animals from eating grass seeds and some tree seeds. When animals eat grain seeds the toxic chemicals and sharp edges irritate the gut causing inflammation of the gut lining. (leaky gut syndrome) This causes gaps in the gut lining to expand which allows gut bacteria and food material to enter the bloodstream. Also, Grain is deficient in vitamins which humans need. Grain is a high octane fuel designed for birds. When humans eat grain it causes an acceleration of their metabolic rate and a small increase in body temperature. A doctor would call this a fever. But this fever is not caused by germs, But by fast digesting sugars from grain, Alcohol, Milk and refined sugar sources. This is the true cause of 99% of all human disease. Note - Junk food causes disease, Not germs. That"s why coronavirus mostly occurs on cruise ships, Nursing homes, Theme parks and fast food outlets. There is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases. There is no such thing as viruses. I know, Because I have worked in an electron microscope unit where I learnt how to use all the equipment. I also learnt about the electron microscope"s limitations as well. An electron microscope wouldn"t be able to find a "virus, " if in fact; they did exist. You can"t photograph what you can"t find. All alleged photos of viruses are blurry images. Why? This is a deliberate deception because viruses don"t exist, So they have to make the photos unclear so that nobody can see that the photos are of cell debris and are not photos of viruses. The electron microscope can see individual atoms so there can be no excuse for not having clear and precise images of so-called "viruses". The average age of people dying from so called "COVID 19" is 79. 5 years of age which is the exact same as the average life expectancy. Thus, There has been no decrease in life expectancy which means nothing has changed. Common diseases like heart attack and influenza are renamed COVID 19, So don"t be fooled by medical and government officials who hope to gain profit, Power, Money and population control from this huge global scam. Help to stop this medical system dictatorship. Sign petitions against forced vaccinations. References - Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and The Medical Racket by Wade Frazier.
dovebayarea

Con

First, I need to point out that the source used was inaccurate and not a legitimate source. Virus Mania was made to sow doubt and confusion about a pandemic that has killed many innocent lives. I find it inappropriate that you disregard these COVID-19 victims by saying that the virus itself is a "fraud. " Secondly, Your entire argument was based on a pseudoscientific proposition, Called Germ Theory denialism. Germ theory denialism has been rejected by virtually every single doctor and scientist, Including David Henry Gorski, And Steven Paul Novella. These two doctors are well known for being skeptical of many core medical studies, But even they reject this nonsensical idea. Most historians agree that this theory is not only false but also harmful. The origins of this unfounded hypothesis come from a personal rivalry and have no scientific evidence at all.
Lastly, It is essential that everyone should get the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible. We can end the (real) pandemic together.
Akhenaten

Pro

Firstly, You haven't addressed 90% of my statements. Secondly, You have only offered opinion as refutation. Opinion is insufficient evidence. Thirdly, You have accused me of being inappropriate when it is yourself that has been inappropriate and premature in your conclusions. Despite the fact that you haven't proven anything, You have already presumed the audacious proclamation that you are right. Well, This is what the medical system does all the time. They presume that they are right without having any scientific proof or evidence of being right. Note - The medical system was given an opportunity to prove that they were right in a court in Stuttgart in 2016. Refer to Stefan Lanka vs David Bardens. In this case, The medical system only had to provide one experiment to prove the existence of a virus and also to provide the dimensions of this virus. Yet, Despite providing 6 papers as evidence. None of the papers included any experiments or dimensions of viruses. The papers used the same ploy that you have used and that is the device of opinion rather than supplying experimental evidence. Note - They lost the case because they didn't fulfill the requirements.
Lastly, You have called my statement "germ theory denialism" This statement has the the devious implication and use of antisemitism which I find offensive and rude.

Note - A pandemic can only occur if there is a lowering of the average mortality rate. Yet, The mortality rate during the so called "pandemic" is the same as it was before the so called "pandemic". Thus, There is no pandemic but only an imaginary or fake pandemic which has been generated by media hype and false statistics being pumped continually from radio, T. V. And newspapers.
dovebayarea

Con

Yes, I have addressed nearly all of your false statements. No, My evidence was not an opinion; it came from a reputable medical and scientific journal. No, I was not inappropriate with my statements. You said I assumed that I was right when that is not even the case. I have many scholarly journals that say that viruses are real. Not only are they real, But they also have claimed the lives of millions of innocent people. No, Germ theory denialism has absolutely NOTHING to do with anti-Semitism or holocaust denial. You distracted from the topic of the entire debate by claiming that my sources and facts are "opinions. " If you need to be educated about the difference between a scientific fact and a mere opinion, You have no business being in this debate or using the website at all. Stefan Lanka was a pseudoscentist. He had no real evidence claiming that the measles virus was fake. The case had no scientific implications, , And the dispute was not about science; it was about ridiculous contest rules. Yes, This is a pandemic. The death rate in the united states was up 15% from the average in 2020 alone. You are disrespecting all the COVId 19 victims and their loved ones. Everyone needs to get the COVID 19 vaccine. They are safe and effective.
Akhenaten

Pro

Your responses are all childish, Insufficient and moronic. In order to win this debate you need to supply at least one experiment which proves the existence of viruses. All you have supplied so far is the opinion of other people. Note - Opinion is not fact. Please supply a logical sequence of events which proves that viruses can exist. Viruses are illogical and can't exist. You can't be dead one minute and alive the next minute. You can't attack humanity on a global scale if you have no means of locomotion and you have no brain to organise an attack. These are all illogical things that the medical system takes for granted without question. This is because the medical and scientific community are gangsters and criminals. You shouldn't be supporting and encouraging them in their criminal activities. By doing this, You are too a criminal and a gangster.
Posted by Akhenaten 1 month ago
Akhenaten
Very true. Deaths don't lie. That's why the mortality rate hasn't changed one iota. Lol
Posted by 1999solcr 1 month ago
1999solcr
Deaths don't lie.
I think this is not a fraud and neither any conspiracy, I have seen myself some hospitals overcrowded; however, It was not happenig before, Therefore attention is generally slower than normal since human resources are allocated to the care of the pandemic. Besides, Shops, Businesses, Recreational and educational centers are closed to avoid an eventual virus's spread for society due to at that hypothetical situation they would have to choose who lives and who dies. Deaths are the greatest evidence as they are seen everywhere in huge numbers although every cycle has its end, I know it will get better. Take care of yourself and your families and loved ones because coronavirus is real.
Posted by 1999solcr 1 month ago
1999solcr
Deaths don't lie.
Posted by Akhenaten 2 months ago
Akhenaten
Those white eyes are a glowing. Start running for the hills ya all. Ye ha!
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
One thing is obvious. . . Dimwit knows his name
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
"LoL" Dimwit uses that abbreviation in an attempt to his his limited mental capacity. Too bad it doesn't work but keep trying. . . IT IS ALL YOU GOT
Posted by Akhenaten 2 months ago
Akhenaten
Hezikiah is one of the children from the village of the damned. Beware, He's a comin' to get ya! Lol
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit lacks the capacity to know when to be silent. . . He Is A Disciple Of Marjorie Taylor Greene
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit is starring in a Hollywood movie later this year. . . VILLAGE OF THE BRAIN DEAD
Posted by Hezikiah 2 months ago
Hezikiah
"I thought " It Has Never Happened