Akhenaten
Beer-BatteredCheese

The corona virus is a fraud

Beer-BatteredCheese has forfeited round #3.

Akhenaten

Pro

You have been deceived by the media, Government, Pharmaceutical companies and doctors. It has been known for at least 150 years that germs do not cause disease. This was proven by a biologist by the name of Antoine Bechamp. He was a contemporary of Louis Pasteur. It was proven that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it. Recent technology and understanding of vitamins has further confirmed this information. Disease is unnatural and doesn"t occur by itself in nature. Humans have strayed from nature by growing cereal crops to store for the winter period when foods are scarce. Unfortunately, There is a hidden cost in eating grain food. When plants make a seed they add toxic chemicals and sharp edges to discourage foraging animals from eating grass seeds and some tree seeds. When animals eat grain seeds the toxic chemicals and sharp edges irritate the gut causing inflammation of the gut lining. (leaky gut syndrome) This causes gaps in the gut lining to expand which allows gut bacteria and food material to enter the bloodstream. Also, Grain is deficient in vitamins which humans need. Grain is a high octane fuel designed for birds. When humans eat grain it causes an acceleration of their metabolic rate and a small increase in body temperature. A doctor would call this a fever. But this fever is not caused by germs, But by fast digesting sugars from grain, Alcohol, Milk and refined sugar sources. This is the true cause of 99% of all human disease. Note - Junk food causes disease, Not germs. That"s why coronavirus mostly occurs on cruise ships, Nursing homes, Theme parks and fast food outlets. There is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases. There is no such thing as viruses. I know, Because I have worked in an electron microscope unit where I learnt how to use all the equipment. I also learnt about the electron microscope"s limitations as well. An electron microscope wouldn"t be able to find a "virus, " if in fact; they did exist. You can"t photograph what you can"t find. All alleged photos of viruses are blurry images. Why? This is a deliberate deception because viruses don"t exist, So they have to make the photos unclear so that nobody can see that the photos are of cell debris and are not photos of viruses. The electron microscope can see individual atoms so there can be no excuse for not having clear and precise images of so-called "viruses". The average age of people dying from so called "COVID 19" is 79. 5 years of age which is the exact same as the average life expectancy. Thus, There has been no decrease in life expectancy which means nothing has changed. Common diseases like heart attack and influenza are renamed COVID 19, So don"t be fooled by medical and government officials who hope to gain profit, Power, Money and population control from this huge global scam. Help to stop this medical system dictatorship. Sign petitions against forced vaccinations. References - Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and The Medical Racket by Wade Frazier.
Beer-BatteredCheese

Con

The thing is that Coronavirus is global, Lethal, And has caused many dire situations out through the globe.

How would this be a fraud. Frauds are usually done to gain something, Common things like money and influence. How would like this not be torn apart in minutes if it was a fraud?

Deaths occurred, Large companies and businesses suffered, Laws were enacted. Frauds usually need to be small-scale to not draw attention and the people who benefit from it have to be seen as not involved and fake documents and evidence to pose as proof.

Faking casualties is agreeably possible, On a larger scale like a massacre, Perhaps. But across tens of different countries, They manage to fool their authorities, Intelligence, And forensics in a high-profile manner. That's quite impossible.
Akhenaten

Pro

This is not a recent occurrence. This has been going on for thousands of years, Even before civilization began. Before civilization was first formed, People lived in small villages. Most villages had a person in their tribe called a witch doctor or shaman. This person made a living by deceiving people with invisible threats. These threats were called evil spirits, Demons, Devils, Gods and spooks. When civilization became more advanced, The role of the witch doctor was divided into two separate occupations. These were called the medical doctor and the spiritual doctor or religious priest. These two occupations are charlatan occupations which rely on trickery and deception as a means of gaining power, Authority and wealth. If you have succumbed to or been seduced by this propaganda, Then, That is your mistake. Nothing has changed since the beginning of time. These charlatans called 'doctors and priests' still trick and deceive people with total nonsense such as the improbable existence of imaginary things called 'viruses'. How they achieved this is a very long story and can be read in numerous books. I have already given reference to two such books. Another book is Bechamp vs Pasteur by Ethel D. Hume. Try reading instead of just commenting without knowledge next time.
Beer-BatteredCheese

Con

I didn't really need references in my argument since what I was using was pretty much common knowledge.

Also, I don't believe that books are a suitable sort of reference, Use things such as official government documents in times when they were knowledgeable against things such as this. Books can be biased towards the opinions of the authors.

The times of tribes and villages were mostly influenced by things such as religion and belief, Things that we are not that suspectable in today's most knowledgeable societies. We have areas of science such as chemistry that can usually supply a decently accurate way of determining disease and their weaknesses.

As for gaining Authority and wealth, Who would use it as an advantage? It's obviously as said before, Going to be rigorously combed by Authorities and Intelligence to see who wants to profit from this, And there hasn't been any sort of suspects identified yet. And not to mention the morality of them even starting something such as a pandemic which caused this many deaths.

Viruses are a real thing, If you looked at medical sites things such as Ebola and HIV have caused thousands of deaths and caused symptoms that wouldn't be seen in natural death. And to an average person, It would seem strange if not unlikely that they would all be in one great big conspiracy
Akhenaten

Pro

Your ignorance and lack of education on this matter is obvious. You are just shooting your mouth off without thinking or reading. You think that the medical authorities are there to improve the well being of people. This is a false assumption. The medical system is a charlatan organisation which is full of frauds and murders.

Quote - Things that we are not that susceptible in today's most knowledgeable societies.

Reply - Nothing has changed at all. I have seen many doctors over the years and each and every one of them deceived me with false advice and information about disease.

Quote - Viruses are a real thing, If you looked at medical sites things such as Ebola and HIV have caused thousands of deaths and caused symptoms that wouldn't be seen in natural death.

Reply - Ebola is a pesticide poisonings related issue. People in Africa use pesticide containers to carry water and do their cooking in. They use banned pesticides which other countries aren't allowed to use. This is because Africa is a backward country which has corrupt officials who don't care.

HIV has never been identified as a virus. It is the result of the gay life style of drugs, Late nights, Poor diet and unhygienic habits.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 months ago
Akhenaten
I had a gutis feeling that you were going to say that. Lol
No dimwit. If you love statistics so much why don't you look at the mortality rates of the so called 'Covid 19"?
Posted by GutiS 3 months ago
GutiS
I am impressed with the statements posted, It means that he is now a scientist because he "learned" to use a microscope, Wow! What a capable man!
It is totally false that only in the mentioned age range people are dying, Do you not see the statistics of the number of deaths and of the various ages?
For people like these, It is that the world is as it is, They believe in conspiracy theories, Probably watching videos on YouTube or Facebook, As is usual in this type of people, Because it does not have any proven scientific argument.
Posted by Hezikiah 3 months ago
Hezikiah
Dimwit suffers from the incurable Lol disease
Posted by Akhenaten 3 months ago
Akhenaten
News break. Heizikiah was buried on Mars. He didn't have enough fuel to get back to Earth after planting an orange tree there after he read a debate statement recently about there not being an orange tree on Mars. Lol
Posted by Hezikiah 3 months ago
Hezikiah
There is an orange tree on Mars. . . Dimwit planted it
Posted by Akhenaten 3 months ago
Akhenaten
It is not up to me to prove that there is an orange tree on Mars. If your position is that there is an orange tree on mars then, You must provide the evidence not me.
Posted by eugisemo 3 months ago
eugisemo
Hello Akhenaten, I've read part of your discussion on thenakedscientists and I'm honestly impressed with your tenacity defending your position. I just made an account here to ask unironically and in the most good faith if you think there's anything possible or impossible that would convince you that viruses are real, Or that vitamin deficiency is not the cause of every disease. Please note I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just trying to understand your position.

For instance, I don't believe intelligent aliens have visited us, But I would most probably change opinion if I and some people I trust met some aliens, With the opportunity to record it and take samples and ask for technology demonstrations and things like that. I'm not sure I would consider that a proof because our perception is not 100% trustworthy and empirical knowledge isn't either and bla bla, But I would be rather convinced that it's very likely that aliens exist.

Is there anything (object, Situation, Experiment, Whatever) that would make you think "maybe virus do exist? ". Or even further, Can you think of anything that you would consider "proof" that virus exist?

Thanks
Posted by Akhenaten 3 months ago
Akhenaten
These idiots who don't address all the topic subjects are very annoying.