K_Michael_Tolman
W0LV3NBANE

The debate. Org website is pandering to internet users and NOT debaters.

W0LV3NBANE

K_Michael_Tolman

Pro

This site is designed to draw in people, Not debaters. We have a debate category for CARS, But not literature. The only reason for this is because not enough avid readers use the internet to merit a category on this BIASED site.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

It is not the fault of debate. Org that there are internet users debating. It is on the internet after all. Those avid readers if they truly are what their name describes will be reading. Internet users will be on the internet.
Simple question. Who is more likely to use a website on the internet. People on the internet of people not on the internet.
Still, If you object so much to internet culture, Why are you using a meme as your logo?
If the demand for a literature section is high enough, There will be a literature section. As is stands, Debate. Org is meeting the demand of all the internet users who use it.
I thank you for your time.
Goodbye.
K_Michael_Tolman

Pro

K_Michael_Tolman forfeited this round.
W0LV3NBANE

Con

Just gonna post to refrain from it saying I have arguments due.
K_Michael_Tolman

Pro

K_Michael_Tolman forfeited this round.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
idrk
Posted by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
Mostly problem is the current owners (I think).
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
More than a couple days is pretty long to have something like that go unfixed. I'm not an expert, But I know enough about coding that it's a pretty simple fix.
Posted by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
Huh, Do you know I had actually forgot about the existence of similes? This site does appear to have a long history, Though I don't know it off the tip of my head. The comma bug for example, I think is relatively recent (Within the last year) I may be wrong on that though.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
XD great metaphor, If it wasn't actually a simile.
I still love it though.
I kinda agree. It's as if the made the site and then left it alone, Bugs, Uncovered subjects, And all. I mean, The capitalization after the commas should have been fixed awhile ago.
Posted by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
I wouldn't say that DDO is pandering to anyone really, Since that would require the owners to actually be taking an interest and action of some sort. It's more like DDO is some kind of spaceship that got docked in a kind of ****y space dock and had a few parts stolen. Hm, Or maybe it's like a space bar, In which the bouncer and bartender disappeared and now random transients are pissing in the corner, People have to self serve, That one guy with his pants down is heckling imaginary people. Hm, Actually kind of got lost in the metaphor, Why did it have to be in space? There's never enough time to stay awake or to sleep all I want.
Posted by K_Michael_Tolman 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
yeah, The links this site give me are faulty half the time.
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
Not trying to be rude, Just wanting a debate. I do wish that there weren't as many meme debates at times, But it on the internet, Its unavoidable.
Still, I might not be able to finish this debate as It keeps saying resource cannot be found.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
K_Michael_TolmanW0LV3NBANETied
Reasons for voting decision: Con did not forfeit and gave thought through answers.