DjayRainstorm
DevoutBokonist

The earth is a sphere

DjayRainstorm has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

DjayRainstorm

Pro

The earth is very obviously a sphere. It is even if you can't see the curve of the earth from the ground.

Someone just needs to come along and argue with me, because I have a lot of counter-arguments on this topic. My goal is to make sure everyone believes the earth is not flat, but that it is a sphere.
DevoutBokonist

Con

I know that the Earth is a sphere, but they say that to become a better debater you must argue the opposite of what you believe.
DjayRainstorm

Pro

I'm going to actually go debate on a topic worth debating about, because this one is kind of stupid.
DevoutBokonist

Con

Ok
I just joined because I was bored anyway
Bye