Edlvsjd
Cobalt

The earth is spherical

Edlvsjd has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Edlvsjd

Con

There is no irrefutable evidence for a spherical earth.

Rules for The Debate

Round 1 - Acceptance
Round 2 - Opening Arguments
Round 3 - Rebuttals (No New Arguments)
Round 4 - Defense of Arguments (No New Rebuttals or Arguments)
Round 5 - Concluding Remarks (No New Rebuttals or Arguments)

*No Logical Fallacies
*Only Science Arguments
*No philosophical Arguments
Cobalt

Pro

I'll be arguing that there is such sufficient evidence for the claim that Earth has a spherical shape that there remains no reasonable scientific basis for believing otherwise. It's been a while since I've debated Edl on this topic and I look forward to seeing how both of our arguments have changed.

I'd request that any video evidence accompanying an argument be kept at or under 15 minutes per round, for the sake of the debaters' and the voters' time.
Posted by Cobalt 1 year ago
Cobalt
Sorry, went to a cousin's graduation a bit away. I'm down to debate this topic. I'll argue that the earth is a spinning ball, you attempt to refute these claims.
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
you still in?
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
basically you'll be convicing me with something irrefutable that the erath is a spinning bal. Everything I observe tells me the opposite
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
against the spherical earth, I'm still on the fence, even considering concave
Posted by Cobalt 1 year ago
Cobalt
I'm not sure if I'm in if we're debating a different resolution. If you're not arguing flat earth theory, then what are you arguing?
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
Jesus, kept getting the oops error screen
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
I set it up wrong, gonna remake, should have put your arguments in round one, you still in? I will not be arguing for FET
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd
Posted by Edlvsjd 1 year ago
Edlvsjd