DevoutBokonist
FollowerofChrist1955

The existence of god

DevoutBokonist

Con

I don"t think god exists. Prove me wrong.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

The problem never lays in the EVIDENCE OF .... merely in the willingness to accept! Therein lies the fallacy of your argument of proofs. I accept this DEBATE not to GIVE you what you plainly KNOW, yet refuse to accept, but to address your prejudice, lack of fair play, hypocrisy, immaturity, and eventual demise in a VERY REAL Living Hell!

You see Con it is not the absence in or of proof ... its humanities FAILURE to LOOK! It is interesting that you CLAIM to want evidence but REFUSE to seek it for yourselves? You and 5 BILLION others. Still Hell HAS sufficient space and MORE to facilitate the ignorant and stupid of the World!

As to Proofs ... let us begin THERE? What DOES IT SAY OF YOU Con? That you KNOW of the talk of HELL, The rumors of this place of eternal suffering, where it HAS BEEN ALLEGED from the foundations of the World in antiquity, in scrolls, clay tablets of ancient cities, multiple religions, of the eternal suffering of Human Souls who forsake God ...

AND YET ... not EVEN THAT ... budges the STUPID!, The Lazy, The USELESS. Indeed, of what use is someone who has not the SENSE on pain of eternal suffering mind you? To even BOTHER to look, I ask you? Does THIS attribute NOT speak volumes alone? I mean people text and Drive EVEN after multiple maiming and Death? people Drink and Drive despite PRISON, Jail, Death, Financial Ruin? People Steal, despite being Killed in shootouts with Police, and going prison where RAPE is common place? Clearly being raped in Prison is not a detractor ... perhaps they were gay to begin with eh?

So then this naturally begs the question ... WHY?

In view of THESE VERY PUBLIC PROOFS, that even you know yet openly disregards, WHY ON EARTH should I, one who IS AWARE ... bother to explain a thing even simpler to understand than the THOSE OBVIOUS examples of
sheer lunacy and madness? Like THEM, you demonstrate in your own actions the same inability to reach intelligent DECISION as these fellows?

I mean are YOU going to go out there and Tell people to NOT steal and you won't get caught? Don't Drink and Drive and you won't get caught, Don't Shoot anyone and you WON'T go to prison and be somebodies, love doll? OH PLEASE? If THEY Demonstrate a complete LACK of intelligence to KNOW NOT to do these things ... of what USE is your instruction? Do you truly NOT SEE THIS Con?

Are you so dense as to NOT know those public commercials about don't drink and drive, Don't text and Drive, Don't Lie on your Taxes, Don't NOT LOOK FOR GOD, is simply falling on DEAF ears!

Didn't think of that did you Con? All the stupidity in the world that keeps people DIEING, and going to Hell. Common knowledge Con. They KNOW not to do it? They simply WANT to do it! No they DON'T want the consequences so, does that MEAN they don't GET the consequences Con?

NO. They are doing what YOU ARE DONG ... just ignoring it, just NOT BELIEVING it's gonna happen to THEM? Guess what genius? IT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM AND TO YOU! And all my talk, all my effrt all my care and instruction? DOWN THE TUBES!

God says: The Great Commission
"15And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Underline ... PROVE to the CONDEMNED Con?
OOPS? not there is it? KNOW WHY? Cause no such thing exists. God makes no bones about YOU Con? Believe or DON"T and go to Hell as you are ALREADY assigned to GO! Didn't KNOW THAT did you Con?

That the big secret is that ALL OF HUMANITY ... EVERY SOUL BORN on Earth by Man and Women is AUTOMATICALLY HELL BOUND AT DEATH!
GASP!!!!!!!!

No, Con no other Christian is gonna be able to say otherwise. IF they DO it as useless as YOUR BELIEFS! Just means they TO haven't bothered to read the Bible or is just immature and hasn't been told it yet, but it ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE Con.
Here I'll PROVE it to you.

Remember Adam? remember what HE DONE? Yeah ... now this IS gonna require a little intelligence but we will hope your UP for the Task! Okay ... now this isn't OPNION Con, it's SCRIPTURE ad no Christian can ARGUE with Scripture and win!

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.

Did you get that Con? Adam brought SIN, and SIN brought Death and WHERE DO YOU GO AT DEATH? HELL.
here's the Podium Kicker Con; "so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned."

Whose ALL MEN Con? Lottie, Dottie ....E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y

So once your Born .... you live and die and go WHERE AUTOMATICALLY? H.E.L.L.O

Now young believers may be struck at that truth .... but no matter, THEY ARE SAVED, so doesn't matter what they think about it, they ARE SAFE. But the whole of unsaved HUMANITY .... IS TOAST!

Now if you don't HAVE the smarts to LOOK for God? KNOWING you ARE GOING TO HELL?
hehe, for Pete's Sake's, why should I bother Con?

God said spread the Gospel ... I JUST DID! You and all who READ THIS now cannot deny that FOC TOLD YOU YOUR GOING TO DIE IN YOUR SIN AND GO STRAIGHT TO HELL! Your only a BREATH away, a Heartbeat from Hell.
Ezekiel 3 states;

"18 When I say to a wicked person, "You will surely die," and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[b] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself."

So your Bloods on your OWN Heads now, not Mine! Believe ... Don't. Not my headache, not MY problem. You were warned, I didn't sweet talk you, I didn't feed your ego ... just told you the truth! hell IS REAL FOLKS and YOUR ALL GOING!
and WHY? Cause you didn't even BOTHER to LOOK.

BUT ... if you GOTTA have PROOF ... well you got to SEE Scripture COME to PASS IN YOUR LIFE-Time? 23rd September 2017.
The Woman gives Birth discussed in Revelation 12
verses 1-2The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter."
it WAS all over the News, and articles from 2013 TO 2017

yeah, yeah ... now your gonna go back and believe the DEAD about but, but, but the Dragon didn't ... LOOK, you really gotta STOP LISTENING TO THE DEAD FOLKS ... you KNOW THEIR GOING TO HELL I just proved That to you by scripture! You wanna follow them go ahead, but those who DON'T listen.

The scriptures don't GIVE the years months days between events. it can be years or months to completion ... BUT LOOK at the SIGNS OF THE TIMES? Getting BETTER or WORSE? need more evidence? SIGH okay, go here: AND STUDY MEANS LOOK AT THE REFERENCES IT GIVES !http://www.matthewmcgee.org...
http://www.equip.org...
https://www.premierchristianity.com...
The Bible is like no other book in the world. It is filled with internal evidence that it is the Word of God.

Now IF your NOT going to put forth the energies to CONFIRM THESE TRUTH's ... STOP asking for proof and off to hell you go. But quit LYING TO PEOPLE, and start TELLING THEM the TRUTH, that YOU don't believe IN God and NO you have NEVER LOOKEDfor Him. At least you'll be Honest, TOAST, but honest!

One other thing ... my speech. You'll have to forgive me there, I suffer from the same internal conflicts the apostles and WHO DIED VIOLENTLY, for speaking the Truth! Contrary to popular belief ... when you TELL THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH it is NOT receieved WELL. The Apostles didn't Die from being KIND, HUMBLE to Humanity, Bashful, Timid OR COWARDLY.

DevoutBokonist

Con

Each thing I write is a counterargument to what you say. Read his argument and mine at the same time, back and forth, sentence to sentence.
Here we go

If you have no proof that there is something to accept, that how do you know that there is something to accept in the first place.

Unless you can prove to me that he does, all I know is that god doesn"t exist.

What lack of fair play? What hypocrisy? Also, I am immature for challenging you to a debate for know reason just as you are immature for accepting this debate for no reason. Plus, unless you can prove to me that god exists, I don"t think there is a hell!

Unless you can prove to me there"s something to look at, I"m failing to see nothing! Plus, what have you seen? Have you seen god in person? Also, remember that lying is sinning, so don"t lie!

I do have evidence that god doesn"t exist. For example, the Bible states that god is human-oriented, but the universe that god supposedly created is not human oriented. There are two trillion galaxies, and only one of them has us. The universe is not human oriented, and if god created everything and he is human oriented, the fact that the universe is not human-oriented proves that god doesn"t exist.

Unless you prove there is something to be ignorant of, I am ignorant of nothing.

This talking and these scrolls, clay tablets, and multiple religions could all have easily been made to gain money and power off of people like you.

Calling me stupid, lazy, and useless is immature (as you mentioned earlier) and doesn"t prove me wrong.

If I understood what you were saying through your poor grammar, you have no proof I will suffer eternal suffering unless you prove god"s existence.

No, it doesn"t. Any person could"ve wrote that attribute. (were you not paying attention , because you have very poor grammar)

I am not unaware and abtuse unless you give me proof there is something to be aware and abtuse about!

Who says I am like these people? You have no proof I am!

I didn"t stop believing in god because of a commercial!

You have no proof that when people die they go to hell!

Again I am not those people, and again, you have no proof there are consequences.

You have no evidence anything will happen to me or you or them!

Anyone could"ve wrote that.

You have no proof that will happen to me.

Calling my beliefs useless proves nothing.

Anyone could"ve wrote a scripture.

You have no proof I"m going to hell.

So it was in the news. People could"ve made up those stories. Do you know those people?

Scripture could"ve been written by any man or woman.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Ahh so begins the asinine responses? When looked at and REALLY evaluated it flatly states ... WHY LOOK?
if no one BRINGS IT TO ME? Why concern myself?

THIS is what the CON'S of the World call INTELLIGENCE?

So HAVING nothing to come back with ... because he of course never BOTHERED to LOOK? He remains going to Hell.
Hmmm, something .... I dunno ... imbecilic in such a reaction don't you think?

Even from a mere Logic standpoint. Let's review. Here we have a Believer (Me) who everyone including all 2.2 Billion believers that it IS FORBIDDEN for us to Lie or ... that's right WE GO TO HELL. So WE TELL them of our meeting with God, That God takes care of Us, and that the entire existence of Humanity is doomed to Hell because of Adam/s fall, BUT that because God Loved us HE MADE THE WAY TO ESCAPE HELL for us ... and we are met with DEER in the Headlights responses.

The (and I use the term loosely) alledged intelligent unbeliever says ... if I don't BELIEVE IT it WON'T HAPPEN to ME! and goes on his merry way!

So this little blurb "I mean people text and Drive EVEN after multiple maiming and Death? people Drink and Drive despite PRISON, Jail, Death, Financial Ruin? People Steal, despite being Killed in shootouts with Police, and going prison where RAPE is common place? Clearly being raped in Prison is not a detractor "

never made a dent!

This person did exactly what these people do ... just ignore the TRUTH! Cmon folks you know that blurb IS ALL TRUE! You can ignore it but you CANNOT DENY its TRUTH!

Well, that's ALL I been saying! Humanity is steeped in stupidity (which MEANS-having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.) synonyms of which are ... unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish;

So lets really LOOK at Con's response: Quote"Each thing I write is a counterargument to what you say. Read his argument and mine at the same time, back and forth, sentence to sentence."

So we see that the "THOUGHT of ETERNAL PUNISHMENT" in Hells FLAMES ... hehehe, wasn't the LEAST BIT concerning to this ... person.

"If you have no proof that there is something to accept,"

So because I WON'T hand carry it to him ... that means he CAN IGNORE HELL's Reallity ... right? I mean that's what that MEANS , I'm not wrong about that?
(Didn't consider .. I'm already SAVED, so I DON'T have to worry whether he believes me or not ... I'm covered!)

Con quote"Also, I am immature for challenging you to a debate for know reason just as you"

May I remind you of my statements; "The problem never lays in the EVIDENCE OF .... merely in the willingness to accept!"it is not the absence in or of proof ... its humanities FAILURE to LOOK! It is interesting that you CLAIM to want evidence but REFUSE to seek it for yourselves?"

That Con HAS REFUSED TO LOOK HIMSELF .... IS REASON! I'm not wrong about that am I? He didn't look BEFORE the challenge? Just wants ME to do all the reseach like I'm his butler or workman? PFFT dream on Con.

Here's the evidence of STUPIDITY I always point out to the lunatic unbelievers .... ATTEMPT TO FIND the intelligence in THIS RESPONSE?
Con's responce: QUOTE"Unless you can prove to me there"s something to look at, I"m failing to see nothing! "

I gotta put the Blurb here again ... just so you an see the frustration in speaking to persons who have abandoned all reason-"I mean people text and Drive EVEN after multiple maiming and Death? people Drink and Drive despite PRISON, Jail, Death, Financial Ruin? People Steal, despite being Killed in shootouts with Police, and going prison where RAPE is common place? Clearly being raped in Prison is not a detractor "

The ONLY Difference in these people and Con lays in the foolish belief that IF HE BELIEVES he won't get caught, you can just IGNORE the consequence! You SEE why it's so frustrating talking to people who ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT LOOK for God, UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE brings God TO THEM! HEY if you WON'T BRING HIM TO ME ... it MEANS he isn't REAL ... RIGHT?

SIGH, I ask you, does this kind of thinking NOT suck the Soul right otta you?

Dumb as dirt!

Con quote" the Bible states that god is human-oriented"
Notice how Con expects YOU to take his word for it? Didn't bother to share that little nugget did he? I mean after a shining example of his Scientific reasoning acumen ... of COURSE your JUST GONNA TAKE HIS WORD!

Obviously never Read Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."

kinda slaps down the God is Human oriented huh!

Romans 9:15 For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

Yeah Con, sounds to ME like you got the pulse of God there?

Here's a Jewel for you unbelievers from one of your own?

Con quote" Unless you prove there is something to be ignorant of, I am ignorant of nothing."

hehehe. A Yale man for sure!

Oh and the last bit of High level reasoning skills: Con quote "Calling me stupid, lazy, and useless is immature (as you mentioned earlier) and doesn"t prove me wrong."

So there you are folks ... never bothered to go to the evidences I did provide ... just wants to sit right there on his butt, and have everything hand delivered.

Con? uhhhhh NO! not gonna happen. You were warned, You know just from reading my first statement all you need to know to find God except common sense. But hey, your actions? Your consequence.

Look don't look, whatever!

DevoutBokonist

Con

I think you matched up almost all of my counterclaims wrong. Seriously, it was a very simple task, read your arguments sided by side with my counter arguments, and you mixed all of them up. I don"t even think you read everything I wrote, because you ignored many of my counterarguments. Maybe I made it too confusing though, I don"t know, but I"ll write my counter arguments to your counterarguments in paragraph format now. Before I do that however, tell me this.... If Jesus was the Messiah and savior of us all, why is there still war?

(Still read this side by side with his last post though)

First of all, look at what? Concern myself with what? From your logic, since I don"t have to have evidence to prove something is real, I could say Star Wars was real, and I would be right. I could say that those who don"t believe me will be killed by the empire, and that those who don"t believe because I have no evidence are ignorant to the impending doom of the Death Star. I could say that the Star Wars movies were a warning created by Luke to warn us of the Death Star, and idiots like you might actually believe me!

Next, you say I have nothing to come back with, when I literally made a counterargument to everything you said, plus an additional point. Also, look at what! From your logic, I could say the force exists, you just have to look. Obviously, the force doesn"t exist, and there"s no proof it does or doesn"t, but I have just as much evidence that the force exists as you have evidence that god exists. Then you say you met with god, god takes care of you, and humanity is doomed, but have no evidence to support that. How do you know you met with god? How do you know god takes care of you? How do you know humanity is doomed? Have you seen god? Do you have proof? Please answer these questions rather than just insulting me and saying I"m going to hell. If you want to win this debate, you actually have to defend your points and tell me why I"m wrong. Calling me ignorant won"t win you the debate. Next, you say I am not concerned with hell, and why would I? You have given me no reason to believe in god. Also, if you didn"t notice my comment, I rushed this because I had to go somewhere and made a lot of grammatical errors. I understand I used the wrong form of no, but attacking my rushed grammar won"t prove your point. Not to mention, your grammar is 10 times worse than mine. Next, you repeat one of your claims from the first argument, which was the first counterargument I made on my last post. You then say the stupidest argument I have ever heard in my life. Actually, the difference between me and them is that they"re idiots, murderers, and rapists, and I"m a political scientist and musician. I believe I won"t get caught because I believe there is nothing that will catch me, and unless you can prove otherwise, I will stand by my arguments. Also, it"s not that I want someone to bring him to me and that"s why I don"t think he"s real, it"s that why should I believe in something that has more evidence against it than with it. I said prove me wrong, and all you"ve done is call me names and say I"m going to hell. Then you insult me, which doesn"t prove my argument wrong or your argument right and makes you sound immature before moving onto your first counterargument. Took long enough! You do bring up a good point here. I did miss that, but my claim that god implied that the universe is human oriented was not a lie without evidence. Let me show you some excerpts of Bibilical Texts that contradict your point,and therefore means the Bible contradicts itself. Genesis (1:27) states: "God created mankind in his own image." , and Psalms (8:1-5) says: "O Lord " What is man that You take thought of him " Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!", and John (3:16) explains God gave humans his son out of love for us. All of those Bibiloca passages contradict the segment you sent. Pretending your segment didn"t exist, if god loved humans so much and made the universe, why would he make us nothing compared to the two trillion galaxies that exist? Unfortunately for you however, your segment did exist, and contradicted other Bibilical passages. Next you take one of my counterarguments, which was more defense than a counterargument to be honest, and I have no idea what"s wrong with that. All of your evidence is anecdotal, so there is no reason I should believe in god. If you can"t prove to me that there is a god to be ignorant of, than I obviously won"t believe I"m ignorant of anything. You"re not proving anything! Next, he quotes me again, and again, you"re not delivering anything, proving anything, and instead continue to insult me. Again, insulting someone doesn"t win you the debate! You can insult me, but provide some evidence and actual arguments because insults and anecdotal phrases won"t win you the debate alone! Also, you say I"m warned but give me no reason to believe the warning.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Matthew 28:
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

The Great Commission
Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Gods Warning to you ALL; Deuteronomy 30:19
"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:"

The person whose demonstrated all the actions equivalent to those called Stupid. Has chosen DEATH! So be it.
understand folks I call a Cow a Cow, the why is self evdent ... it's a Cow?

Why, oh WHY, do you fault ME when I call those who HEAR OF God, HEAR of HELL, for their entire LIVES yet utterly and staunchly REFUSE to LOOK for themselves. Standing on a COMPLETE LACK of PERSONAL inquiry, Personal research and Personal knowledge of the subject of God ... Yet SHOUT from the rooftops THERE IS NO GOD!

To banter about OPINIONS is pointless. as you can see the Blind have a pantload of opinion, all of which REEKS of sheer stupidity!

thus I am done with attempting to reach the DEAD. Let me then give you what God says, because it makes no difference my opinion.

Your going to Hell, because of Adam, his SIN killed us all. Here:
11Not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. 12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.

Romans 5:15
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many!

Romans 5:18
Therefore, just as one trespass brought condemnation for all men, so also one act of righteousness brought justification and life for all men.

How then IF reconciled as we ARE does one ATTAIN THAT reconcilitaion? You go to God in Prayer and ASK FOR IT! it IS FREE!

Romans 10
8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,”[d] that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[f]

Romans 4:25
24but also for us, to whom righteousness will be credited—for us who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25He was delivered over to death for our trespasses and was raised to life for our justification.

WILL BE CREDITED? Do you understand the TRUTH in that statement?
"publicly acknowledge someone as a participant in the production of something "

If you looked up propitiation you would see it indicates-And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 2:2
and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

This is WHY ALL 43,000 Denominations though differing in WORSHIP, are ALSO SAVED and Heaven bound!
Their Salvation is FREE, they are reconciled through Christ and not because of what they do but BECAUSE of what CHRIST HAS DONE!

Christ has given HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS to those who COME to Him! In this are ALL penalties PAID by the shedding of His Blood upon the Cross, because ONLY BY BLOOD may MAN BE FORGIVEN!

Christ PAID the DEBIT you could not pay! Now CAN YOU BE RECONCILED TO God THROUGH Christ sacrifice.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Man ...ALL man IS DESTINED TO HELL, as the Souls of Men are immortal. It is and WAS this way from the moment of the FALL and will not change for the majority of Humanity ... as you HAVE borne witness to Con's choice of DEATH.

I and many like me, CHOSE LIFE and BLESSINGS ... you can to? Will you? As it IS WRITTEN: Deuteronomy 30:19"I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants,

18 I declare to you today that you shall surely perish.

I call on you today to chose LIFE! God IS REAL PRESENT in everyday Life even today, I bear witness to this Fact, God IS MOVING in the World and Society, who can say for How much Longer before HIS MERCY and GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE will remain available and able to be found?

I don't HAVE to tell YOU the obvious. Of the two of US? Only I KNOW what I'm talking about, it is clear, that unlike the Con, I ACTUALLY FOLLOWED a believer in 1980 and am NOW following ONLY GOD!
Logic AND Intelligence screams whom you SHOULD believe!

But look around you and the State of our country? Logic and Intelligence seems almost wholly absent during these LAST DAYS. Not a surprise of Course God told US it would come to this 2000 years ago.

Evil in the Last Days
1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good,… 2 timothy 3:2

1 thessalonians 5:3
2For you are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief.…

what else is there left to say!

Godspeed.
DevoutBokonist

Con

If anyone who believes in god is up for a REAL debate, and not a repetitive excuse for one, please challenge me

This was a pathetic debate. Maybe next time a smart Christian willing to be respectful, factual, and not a total idiot will debate with me. I win, you lose. You have done nothing but spew insults, say I am going to hell, and send excerpts from the Bible as proof, even though I have said multiple times that any human could of wrote the Bible. I have countered all of your arguments, yet you still repeat them. I don"t hear god, because YOU have proved to me that there is no god to hear. The fact that you have stalled this debate without any defence, arguments, or evidence, proves to me that god doesn"t exist. You say my arguments are all opinions, when they are all facts, some of which were even from the bible you hold so highly! You on the other hand have done nothing but insult, repeat anecdotes and opinions, and say I"m going to hell without proof that hell exists! You say bantering about opinions is stupidity, when all you have done is scream opinions like the devil you are so afraid of! Isn"t wrath a sin? Truth is defined by perception, so don"t say it"s okay if it"s the truth, so aren"t YOU the sinner! I still don"t believe in god, for you have proven to me that god doesn"t exist. I was trying to be respectful, but you were so abtuse and disrespectful that I don"t think that"s possible. Read everything both of us wrote, and you will see the winner, even if you are a Christian. Am I being obnoxious? Yes, but my opponent was 10 times worse.
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Con whines quote " If anyone who believes in god is up for a REAL debate, and not a repetitive excuse for one, please challenge me"

More Con Whines Quote "Maybe next time a smart Christian willing to be respectful, factual, and not a total idiot will debate with me. I win, you lose. You have done nothing but spew insults, say I am going to hell, and send excerpts from the Bible as proof, even though I have said multiple times that any human could of wrote the Bible."

Read re-read and read again these remarks. THEN ask yourself?

Does Con even KNOW God? No he believes God does not exist ... further HE STATES as much at the onset!
Con opening statement- quote "I don"t think god exists. Prove me wrong."

Pro challenged with FACT- "the Con's NEVER SEEK God" how can one DENY what HE REFUSES TO SEEK?

Con never addresses this Fact ... because IT IS FACT!

Con NOW whines - Quote "willing to be respectful, factual, and not a total idiot will debate with me. "

Pro GAVE FACTS, Con simply doesn't LIKE THEM.

Con cannot REFUTE the FACTS.
Con NEVER denies or proves that HE HAS even LOOKED for God, just as he was accused of By Pro!
Con further PROVES this failing by own admission!

Con states quote "You have done nothing but spew insults, say I am going to hell, and send excerpts from the Bible as proof, even though I have said multiple times that any human could of wrote the Bible."

Con admits doesn't READ the Bible? Doesn't Believe in the Bible ... yet the Totallity of God Himself, information, Worlds history, worlds Future, Directions for conduct of the Believers, Levels to which Believers CAN attain, Blessings available to Believers, Punishment awaiting the unbelievers and the curses assigned to all those who REJECT the Son of the Living God ...

The totality of the Christian DOCTRINE ITSELF is IN the Bible!

Con admits ... HE DOESN'T want to hear the BIBLE?
I submit Con has lied at onset. Con isn't interested in PROVING God. He is an Athiest whose sole purpose is to MOCK God, why else would Con be on a Religious section of the Debate Board ... yet Clearly STATE he doesn't WANT TO HEAR THE BIBLE?

How can any CHRISTIAN BELIEVER ANYWHERE DISCUSS God and NOT USE the BIBLE?

Enough about the immaturity and Lies of the Con's (atheists) of the World. I use the rest to address ahurting young Believer who for YOUR SAKES is distressed over my use of the TERM STUPID when addressing Atheists and the unbelieving"

I am a Christian as well. The way you're doing it is precisely the reason why Christians are looked at as hypocritical and hateful.

You can disagree and argue with people without calling people stupid, "sad, poor things", and ignorant.

Instead of making claims based upon your own emotion, use factual information to dispel misconceptions about your opinion.

but the world changes.

You will not win people over the way you are arguing with them.

It is our job as Christians to show people the misconceptions about Christianity.

STINGING REBUKE no doubt from a young Believer, to a more Mature Believer. ALL FORGIVEN of course as it is not HIS FAULT that he is young.

Thus I disengage from the Athiest and unsaved of the World to address my young Brother in his time of unrest!

Little Brother, you cut me to the quick, falsely;
is the truth of the Gospel YOUR BELIEFS or Gods? Gods right?

Lets begin at the top ...The way you're doing it is precisely the reason why Christians are looked at as hypocritical and hateful.

Really? we are not, that is dangerously CLOSE to a LIE! be careful. Christians are not viewed this way UNLESS they speak out against EVIL. Gay marriage, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Abortion, Corruption,or HELL. ALL the things the World embraces as GOOD that God himself CALLS evil!

That isn't hypocritical, neither is it hateful! ANY and I make NO EXCEPTION young one ... ANY BELIEVER who supports THESE THINGS ARE absolutely WRONG according to the WORD!

Romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Jude 1:7
No WAY to support LGBT after reading what God has to say about it! What you LIKE is not at point! BE OBEDIENT!

NEXT:"You can disagree and argue with people without calling people stupid, "sad, poor things", and ignorant."

DISAGREEMENT?
Where on Earth did YOU get the idea this is ALL ABOUT Consensus?... show me THAT in the scriptures? That's ALL YOU young one and YOUR ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

As to "Stupid? That's all YOU as well? I can prove it ... Your thinking of the insult? that's on you, not ME? I absolutely and in all cases place the defintion of the word within the debate ... I speak of the CONDITION you speak of the insult, that's you, not me, I make it plain it's meaning!

STUPID-(which MEANS-having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.)

Quote from Pro during debate "Well, that's ALL I been saying! Humanity is steeped in stupidity (which MEANS-having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.)

So you tell me? You learn of Hells existence from youth, as all have since Life began. You delibrately IGNORE it and go about your life ... you DIE and go to Hell. Smart or LACKING IN INTELLIGENCE AND COMMON SENSE? You KNOW it's a place of eternal suffering ... BUT that doesn't make you WANT to check into it? That's undeniable TEXTBOOK LACK of intelligence and common sense! which is THE DEFINITION of WHAT WORD? Right STUPID!

You call a Cow a Cow ... WHY? IT'S A COW! But your gonna FAULT ME for calling HUMANITY what it PROVES BY REPEATED ACTIONS and Demonstrated LACK IN INTELLIGENCE and COMMON SENSE ARE BY DEFINITION?

Okay ... a White Lie is WHAT? A LIE! Doesn't exist in the Life of Christians ... if your lying to spare feelings, your a LIAR, that isn't good WHEN you profess CHRISTIAN! It is about TRUTH NOT FEELINGS!

You ARE an OBEDIENT Believer or your a Liar and cheat believer. Have you READ the 7 Woes? How does YOUR BELIEF stand next to the WORDS Christ Himself USED against the Pharisees. Excerpts from Woes
Matthew 23:13
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!
15 You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.
16 “Woe to you, blind guides! 17 You blind fools! 19 You blind men!
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!
24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee!
27 You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.
29 You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

How many were won over by Christ OWN Words? Win over? what is that? WHERE is that in scripture? Can YOU SAVE? Can YOU GIVE eternal Life? You are TO spread the Gospel 'NOT" YOUR WORDS, YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR WILL? YOUR WAY?

No little brother WE can save no one. How many have DIED and GONE TO HELL, because you FAILED to warn them THAT IF THEY DIED TODAY ...HELL IS where they would be? Do you even mention this to the doomed YOU come across? Have YOU allowed THEM to think they HAVE A LIFETIME TO DECIDE? DO they ? Do they HAVE a LIFETIME to decide? or COULD they BE DEAD and IN HELL TONIGHT!

GOD NEVER CHANGES! Telling Souls They ARE going to Hell isn't EVIL nor Hatred, it's THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH! Notice Con's response " say I am going to hell,
Was I hateful for telling Him? or merely truthful?
are YOU LYING to the unsaved? Do THEY walk away UNAWARE of their Fate? ARE YOU responsible for that?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I would like to comment about the question as to why there is still war. God granted us free will, because if we were forced to love him, our love would be pointless. Humans are selfish by nature, and that is why there are wars. Every conflict in human history is a direct consequence of ignorance, hate, or selfishness.
Posted by Stupidape 3 years ago
Stupidape
I can't vote on any debate, never got the text message to my phone. Anyways I will tell you how I would vote if I could.

First, grammar goes to Con, DevoutBokonis,t due to Pro's excess use of bold. Conduct also goes to Devout due to Pro's use of all caps and ad hominems, although I'm not sure who the personal attacks were against.

As for the argument point that goes to Con since Pro didn't meet his/her burden of proof. I also thought that the part about two trillion galaxies was an awesome rebuttal. Finally, Pro does win the source point because Pro used an outside source and Con didn't. If Con did use an outside source I missed it, while Pro clearly used the Bible as a source.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
WannaBePhoenix ;
You are but ONE of 43 THOUSAND Apostate Christian Denominations that exists today.
Thus you are not MY concern! despite your errors and disobedience Salvation IS FREE so you and they remain saved!

My responsibility ends with informing you of your MANY grievous errors, and disobedience to the one you CLAIM to serve.

ERROR#1 Deuteronomy 4:2,Deuteronomy 12:32,Revelation 22:18
Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

evidence against you; You ADD "rarely use the Bible"
evidence against you; You ADD "You must prove"

Gods rebuke to YOU; Proverbs 30:6
Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

God calls YOU A LIAR!
Mark 16:15
15And He said to them, "Go into all the world and "PREACH THE GOSPEL" to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

underline the WORD PROVE to them?

Spread the GOSPEL- IS SCRIPTURE "not your words!"

LIE#1-That you rarely use the Bible .. when the BIBLE CLEARLY TELLS YOU TO ONLY USE IT!
LIE#2- That you must PROVE something.
LIE#3- That you ARE TO USE YOUR OWN WORDS!
LIE #4- You are impotent in message in word and action.

Evidence against you; "You will not win people over the way you are arguing with them."

Acts 4:31
"And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness."

Ephesians 6:19
and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,

your limp wrested words, your groveling before man, your kissing the arse of humanity, is repugnant.
"Onward Christian Soldier?" not in your case sweetheart!
YOURS IS NOT the actions of a SOLDIER by any stretch of imagination is it?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
As a Christian, even I can admit to the fact that you can very rarely use the Bible to explain the existence of God. You must prove the other person wrong before you can show them what's right, or they will never leave their current belief.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
All I must do is refer you to the debate I'm currently having in the defense of the existence of God. Maybe I'm not pastor when it comes to Biblical knowledge. And I don't claim to be. But I am encouraging people to seek Christ, not run away from him.
Posted by DevoutBokonist 3 years ago
DevoutBokonist
What freaking facts did you give! I have proved all of your arguments wrong with facts! This is outrageous! You"re being beyond hypocritical! You"re blatantly lieing! Everyone, look at the debate and see who gave more facts. I didn"t give anymore factsin my last post because there was nothing left to say! You"ve been repeating the same arguments I have proven wrong over and over again, and I knew you would do it again. There was no point of deflecting arguments I had already deflected.
FollowerofChrist1955
WannaBePhoenix;
yet have "NOT" the sense to bite your tongue before the unbelievers.
So be it! I send a request to Friend you that I may discuss your LACK of prudence and Clearly lack of Biblical knowledge ... should you desire to become more than you clearly are. Uncontrolled, wandering in and out of christianity. I use the small "C" purposely!
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Look Pro, I am a Christian as well. I argue for the existence of God as well. The way you're doing it is precisely the reason why Christians are looked at as hypocritical and hateful. You can disagree and argue with people without calling people stupid, "sad, poor things", and ignorant. Instead of making claims based upon your own emotion, use factual information to dispel misconceptions about your opinion. I understand you have your traditional values as a senior, but the world changes. You will not win people over the way you are arguing with them. It is our job as Christians to show people the misconceptions about Christianity. All you are doing is enforcing them.
FollowerofChrist1955
SO SAD :(
Going to Hell? BUT, concerned only for grammar?
The problem IS SELF EVIDENT!

It remains IMPOSSIBLE to advise the STUPID (again not the insult ... the CONDITION BY DEFINITION which remains- having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.)

You see folks? I get a bad rap, JUST for being honest! They say ... but your MEAN?
my reaction is always the same: W.H.A.T?

my reasoning? I have not ONLY INFORMED you that God IS REAL, That Heaven IS REAL That HELL is Real! I am willingly to FIGHTING EVEN YOURSELF, to attempt to SAVE your Soul.

BUT? all you care about is your ego, your comfort your OWN thinking ... which when held up to the realities of REAL HONESTY AND TRUTH, DEMONSTRATES, that you are NOT using your intelligence at ALL, you HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE! SIGH!

People have known about Hell FROM THE BEGINNING ... yet a mere FRACTION of the total of all humanity has had the wherewithal to ACTUALLY LOOK.
and THOSE (you) who BLINDLY MIND YOU, flatly REFUSE to LOOK to see if what we ARE telling you is TRUE!
Based on WHAT ... ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER! Yet you have the NERVE to imply, your an intelligent being?

SAD ..... So Sad, you poor thing!

Would it NOT have been simply easier to go into a Church that claims Christ as savior and Lord. Sit in Sunday School, sit in Bible studies, ask questions, Discuss with other people who profess Belief of God and gravitate to those whose behavior and Conduct DEMONSTRATES that certain something, and follow after THEM asking questions, attending the SAME studies THEY go to .... THEN and ONLY THEN.

Come back and state; I shadowed a Believer in church, in life for the period of 4-5 years, sat in church, sat in bible study, walked the pathes they walked , participated in prayer meetings as an observer and This is what I saw, experienced, discovered?
But you WON'T cuz if you DID ... YOU WOULD BE A BELIEVER TO!
NO ... only those who have NEVER LOOKED say God doesn't exist!
Posted by DevoutBokonist 3 years ago
DevoutBokonist
I just read my own argument, and noticed a lot of grammatical errors. Sorry everyone.... (still not as bad as my opponents grammatical errors though)