roseprimeyn
j50wells

The feminism of Men

j50wells has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

roseprimeyn

Pro

Its hard to find a real man these day..Definition of one is:
Masculine ( not physical structure but being the head of the house,.Provider and Protector of his family (Real Men take care of their family needs,they make sure most if not everything is provided for them). Courageous, Hardworker,Motivator,Brave etc
Feminized Men are lazy, good for nothing gossipers who do not have courage to initiate just a simple conversation.Can that person head a house?? LIKE REALLY!!! That's why women are now proposing to men, do you blame them??
Nowadays.....Women has taken over the masculine prowess and its amazing how many men depend on women...WOMEN SIMPLE RUN THE WORLD IN SILENCE , HAVE TAKEN OVER,NOT THAT THEY WANT TO,BUT THE MEN HAVE BECOME FEMINIZED.Men wakey wakey,its time to smell the coffee!
j50wells

Con

I disagree. I think you're bluffing. Today's men are cowards. If you don't want to be a coward then I challenge you. Today, go out and pick a fight with a bully who richly deserves it. That's right, pick the fight. If you get beat up, then you are a brave man,. especially if you get up and pick a fight with another bully next week.
Finally, go out and approach fifty women this week and ask for their phone number. If you do these things then you're a man, otherwise you're just hiding out.
Many men say the same things you say, but when danger lurks they usually slink back down to their apartments. Surprisingly, men are much more likely to fight another guy than they are to talk to a woman and get her phone number. If you can't fight the bullies in your life today, what makes you think you can stand up to ISIS, or Black Mamba, or KKK, or Communists?
roseprimeyn

Pro

I think we in the same page. I am in favor of what I wrote ' thats is men have been feminized and have lost all the courage', just like what you are saying 'men are cowards' ...lol
Posted by breaktherules 3 years ago
breaktherules
I think that nowdays feminism is essential, wether you are a woman or not. You should fight for women rights and equality between sexes, which feminism actually is. Men are completely free to be feminist if is their choice. Since the 19th century, men have taken part in significant cultural and political responses to feminism. Men's identification with the feminist movement is necessary for furthering the feminist causes. A recent study showed three main reasons why men need feminism. Feminism can improve your mental health, it will improve both your family life and society as a whole and being free from traditional role models will make you happy. As conclusion I shall say that society need feminism without distinguishing genders