backwardseden
Challenge Period
Open Debate

The god of the bible according to the bible is not pro-life

Challenge Expired
Challenge Expires In
Updated: 2 months ago Status: Challenge Period

backwardseden

Pro

The unproven storybook character fabled fantasy undefined whatever supposed "god" of print only from a book, Namely your bible, That nobody in the entire existence of the human race has ever been able to prove even exists is not pro-life according to the bible. Yep. A double whammy in which case supposed christians (don't worry, There's no such thing as a christian) is supposed to for their brain process to favor pro-life which would mean that they would have to be supermassive contradictory hypocrites to take the stance that they do and go against their UNPROVEN god that clearly does not that a hard-line stance and approve of pro-life in the slightest according to the idiot brained bible.

Strange, But there must have not been ---ANY--- pregnant women or infants, Young children during the great flood in which case, In which case the great flood never happened, That their unproven god murdered - right?

HS 13:16 sick and disgusting,
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. "
Real cute and wonderful - correct? So charming from a supposed "god" of love. "their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. "

2 KI 8: 9-15 sick and disgusting,
"So Hazael went to meet him, And took a present with him, Even of every good thing of Damascus, Forty camels' burden, And came and stood before him, And said, Thy son Benhadad king of Syria hath sent me to thee, Saying, Shall I recover of this disease? 10 And Elisha said unto him, Go, Say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover: howbeit the Lord hath shewed me that he shall surely die. 11 And he settled his countenance stedfastly, Until he was ashamed: and the man of God wept. 12 And Hazael said, Why weepeth my lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel: their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, And their young men wilt thou slay with the sword, And wilt dash their children, And rip up their women with child. 13 And Hazael said, But what, Is thy servant a dog, That he should do this great thing? And Elisha answered, The Lord hath shewed me that thou shalt be king over Syria. 14 So he departed from Elisha, And came to his master; who said to him, What said Elisha to thee? And he answered, He told me that thou shouldest surely recover. 15 And it came to pass on the morrow, That he took a thick cloth, And dipped it in water, And spread it on his face, So that he died: and Hazael reigned in his stead. "
There's that wondrous lovely line AGAIN so full of charm and wisdom "dash their children, And rip up their women with child" that every single person can learn from.

2 Samuel 12: 11- 14 KJV sick and disgusting
"Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, And I will take thy wives before thine eyes, And give them unto thy neighbour, And he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, And before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die. 14 Howbeit, Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, The child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
NLT
"This is what the Lord says: Because of what you have done, I will cause your own household to rebel against you. I will give your wives to another man before your very eyes, And he will go to bed with them in public view. 12 You did it secretly, But I will make this happen to you openly in the sight of all Israel. " 13 Then David confessed to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord. "
Nathan replied, "Yes, But the Lord has forgiven you, And you won"t die for this sin. 14 Nevertheless, Because you have shown utter contempt for the word of the Lord by doing this, Your child will die. "
Strange, The NLT doesn't say "that is born". Why not? Indeed, The NLT presents far far farrrrrr too many niceties that no other translation presents that millions read. Who gave the interpreters the right to not only change the messages of the translations but what the characters actually say? Indeed many of the messages are completely and totally different in this translation. And yet YOU and billions of others actually believe for some odd reason that a true genuine god, For some odd reason, Would actually use text/ the written word as a delivery system since, After all, It is a god to communicate its messages to man - correct? Really? Well, You just proved your unproven god to be false as well as your bible to be false.

Lamentations 4:9-11
"They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, Stricken through for want of the fruits of the field. 10 The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people. 11 The Lord hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, And hath kindled a fire in Zion, And it hath devoured the foundations thereof. "
That's YOUR UNPROVEN god sanctioning lovely cannibalism. Joy!

Judges 21: 10 KJV
"And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, And commanded them, Saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, With the women and the children. "

Deuteronomy 2: 34
"And we took all his cities at that time, And utterly destroyed the men, And the women, And the little ones, Of every city, We left none to remain:"

Leviticus 26: 21-22
"And if ye walk contrary unto me, And will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, Which shall rob you of your children, And destroy your cattle, And make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. "
That's real cute. "Rob you of your children"? Such a wonderful huggable soft and down fluffy UNPROVEN god.

Now if you cannot believe in a better way, That's entirely your problem. It's supposed to be a GOD for crying out loud. Nah. This supposed GOD could have not thought of a better way in which case there's plenty more verses not mentioned which can be mentioned in further RD's to show this UNPROVEN god is completely immoral and bankrupt and is in no possible way pro-life that supposed christians take a very heavy stance on which is a supermassive hypocritical contradiction and inconsistency, One of at least 1, 000 that the bible splatters that a true genuine "god" would approve of - right? Thus making it unreadable.

So. . .
Prove that the unproven god of the bible is pro-life. Denounce the verses posted. State where and how you get your interpretations from. And use chapters and verses from the KJV, NIV, NLT translations please to compose your debate to back up your claim as evidence.

For extra credit "why believe? "
Posted by jibs23 2 months ago
jibs23
I thought you really support morals backwardseden yet you use so much insults. Https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Morality-should-be-taught-in-schools/1/

Maybe you should debate or question a religious expert instead of posting an open challenge on debate. Org. Like maybe a local priest or pastor.
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
Personal attacks/ insults/ degrading someone/ belittling someone is ---always--- warranted when someone shows no intelligence or education ESPECIALLY on the subjects that they profess to have knowledge upon. And because someone doesn't, They pretend that they do by inventing excuses for it. That's childish. After all, Who wants to hang around with a creep like this that pretends he knows something when in fact he doesn't and is in fact a grandiose B. S. Artist? It's a very good way to get rid of every single one of your genuine friends and loved ones. This is taught at the college level. Why it's not taught at the grade school level I have no idea.
If you cannot back up every single thing you say with evidence, Then you have no business in saying it due to backlash unless you don't care about being forever alone for the rest of your life, And you will.
Posted by Conserving_Thought 2 months ago
Conserving_Thought
Would debate if is this man wasn't speaking so foul and focused on facts, I agree as I am an Athiest but personal attacks are childish and inappropriate.
Posted by brodiescott76 2 months ago
brodiescott76
If you'd like to rephrase that into a manner by which one human being would address another ill happily respond. If you wanted to continue our dialouge you should not have forfeited our debate.
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
Wowie Brodie. I know I stated that I would no longer speak to a tepid lung rot that you are anymore. Oh well.
"Would you like me to explain it to you? "
Oh please do glory be. Because then this would mean that you are a spokesperson for your religion in which case you are not. It would also mean that you know your unproven storybook character fabled fantasy undefined whatever supposed "god" OF PRINT ONLY from a BOOK, Namely your bible, That nobody in the entire existence of the human race has ever been able to prove even exists better than it knows itself. So congrats on that. This would also mean that you know what you are talking about better than umpteen scholars who know your bumbling babbling baby brained big black hole bible better than they do in which case you don't. This would also mean that you are capable of interpreting your boring monotonous unriviting terrorist bible where your UNPROVEN supposed god that in no possible way can ---ever--- prove itself to exist (let's see if you know why? ) better than any simpleton who would be stuck in a room with you who would be interpreting the exact same translation, Whatever translation of your bible that may be, You pick, Better than that other person, In which case in no possible way are you capable of having the knowledge to read beyond any failures of your bible that the other person does not know about.
Anything else?
Posted by brodiescott76 2 months ago
brodiescott76
Would you like me to explain it to you?
Posted by Angiex0 2 months ago
Angiex0
I never understood why so many "pro life" people are Christian. They say it's because they're against killing but according to the Bible, The God they worship killed literally the entire world in a flood. They either think killing is immoral and thus think their God is also immoral for all the people he's killed, Or they don't think killing is immoral but rather that "playing god" is what's immoral. I think it's the latter.