backwardseden
Anonymous

The god of the bible and the bible has no place in a modern civilized society

backwardseden

Pro

http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vkXOwBIRX7Y - 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive

1. Some laws of god. . .

Psalm 19:7 “The law of the LORD is perfect, Converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, Making wise the simple. ” Since the laws of the LORD are perfect they can NEVER change. And yet they do by PEOPLE. Simple.

Isaiah 40:8 “The grass withereth, The flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. ”

1 Peter 1 24-25 “For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, And the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. ”

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, And is profitable for doctrine, For reproof, For correction, For instruction in righteousness:"

Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. "
Meaning you nor anyone can NEVER change god's word. Yet some did and do to serve their wants, Needs and desires. Oh I forgot, That includes jesus, A false prophet, Another subject entirely.

2. Now do you believe that you should die because YOUR god says so on a whim? OK so be it.

Exodus 31:15“Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, Holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, He shall surely be put to death. ” So should you rightly die because you work on the sabbath? What if you have kids to feed? What if you are told to work on the sabbathor you will be fired? What then? Do you think that’s a just law? Why? Why not? Yeah YOUR god is stupid. And YES the bible really means what it says.

Yep. Do you REALLY want a book this vile and distasteful to be read by children and to children so they can get a yippy Kay yay wonderful messages from it?

3. Do you really want the bible used in our courts of law especially where there isn’t any law?

Deuteronomy 13 The entire chapter tells you to kill anyone who does not believe in your god. Verses 9-10 are especially keen on that. “9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, And afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, That he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, Which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, From the house of bondage. ” So you come on down here and kill me because I do not believe in your god and because I am trying to take you away from your god. AND you kill anyone that does not believe in your god also. Do you think that’s a just law? Why? Why Not?

Deuteronomy 17: 2-5 basically states the same thing. “2 If there be found among you, Within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, Man or woman, That hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, In transgressing his covenant, 3 And hath gone and served other gods, And worshipped them, Either the sun, Or moon, Or any of the host of heaven, Which I have not commanded; 4 And it be told thee, And thou hast heard of it, And enquired diligently, And, Behold, It be true, And the thing certain, That such abomination is wrought in Israel: 5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, Which have committed that wicked thing, Unto thy gates, Even that man or that woman, And shalt stone them with stones, Till they die. ”

Leviticus 24:16 “And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, He shall surely be put to death, And all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, As he that is born in the land, When he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, Shall be put to death. ” Wow. What a great god guy huh? So do you think this is s good just law? Why? Why Not?

The bible is VERY clear and concise. Christians MUST kill EVERYONE that does not believe in their god. Now follow your lord thy god’s laws and do it! But you won’t now will you? NO! That’s because you know that your lord thy god is completely wacko and absurd. So in truth you do not believe in him. And remember all the 5 verses at the top of this debate! Your god’s laws CAN NOT be changed. They stand tall now as back as they did when they were first written.

Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, Or his mother, Shall surely be put to death. ”

Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. ”

Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, Let him die the death:”

Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, Saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, Let him die the death. "

Now should you be put to death because you curse at your parents? Why? Why Not? What if your parents rape, Beat and torture you? What then? There’s no law to protect children in which should be one of the 10 commandments rather than god’s bloated ego. Children DO HAVE RIGHTS in spite of what YOUR bible says. Now should you be put to death for a completely absurd law because you curse at your parents in which YOUR bible had to repeat AT LEAST 4 times (yeah we got it) so it must be pretty important? Why? Why Not?

Leviticus 20:10 “And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, Even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, The adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. ”

Leviticus 20:13“If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. ”

Yeah god hates both gays and adulterers But like nearly everything there’s never a reason why. Man is just supposed to accept nonsensical goop coming from CHANGED printed text. Wow. Proof of that its a lot of fun to compare the English translations of Leviticus 20:13 to see how off they are. So do you believe that you deserve the death penalty just because you commit adultery or because you are gay? Why? Why Not?

Yep you carry around a book that demands the killing tens of millions of people, Well that is detestable and offensive.

Deuteronomy 21: 18-21“18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, Which will not obey the voice of his father, Or the voice of his mother, And that, When they have chastened him, Will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, And bring him out unto the elders of his city, And unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, He will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, That he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, And fear. ” So do you think that your son should be stoned to death just because he is like nearly every---single---teen---out---there that rebels against his parents when he becomes a teen? Why? Why Not?

4. Indeed YOUR snot nosed bible is so so so sexist. Indeed women have rightly and justly evolved beyond the cages of god.
1 Corinthians 14: 34-35 “34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, Let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. ” WRONG.

1 Timothy 2: 11-15 “11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, Nor to usurp authority over the man, But to be in silence. 13 For Adam was first formed, Then Eve. 14 And Adam was not deceived, But the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. ” WRONG. Sorry but how racist can these verses possibly be? Women have risen far above this crap and ARE NOT mere sex toy child bearing machines as these verses would strap women down to the ground.

Leviticus 25:44-45“44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, Which thou shalt have, Shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. 45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, Of them shall ye buy, And of their families that are with you, Which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. ”

5. Then there’s slavery folks. The owning of a person as personal property. In no way throughout the bible is this ever condoned or overlooked. Not by god and certainly not by jesus. So do you think that slavery is evil and hate? Why? Why not?
Here's a few videos that prove god ensues slavery:
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XIhNimX9Msk&t=643s%A0 - Is Slavery in the bible?
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Qtl8hIzb66A&t=579s%A0 - Matt Dillahunty Destroys a theist over Slavery
A few more verses on slavery…Exodus 21:20-21“20 And if a man smite his servant, Or his maid, With a rod, And he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21 Notwithstanding, If he continue a day or two, He shall not be punished: for he is his money. ”

Titus 2:9“Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, And to please them well in all things; not answering again;”

6. Indeed YOUR god even hates children and infants which is the lowest of low. Sorry god, You cannot crawl out of the cellar to wipe you fanny with sandpaper to light up the septic tanks with this one…
Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, And will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, Which shall rob you of your children, And destroy your cattle, And make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. ” Rob you of your children?

Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. ” Isn’t that a cute one?

Leviticus 26:29 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, And the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. ” Yummy cannibalism.
Here' a few video's to prove god hates children. . .
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=2zYG_fJLjBg&t=7s%A0 - god hates children
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5kQTIX7NRE4&t=578s%A0 - Atheist Debates get them while they are young

RULES:
Put your brain together and think of ANYTHING to counter all 6 subjects as to what has been posted above as to why the bible should be judged as a “good” book and why the christian god should be worshiped for any reason(s). And again, NO ONE can change god's word PS 19:7, IS 40:8, 1 PT: 1 24-25, 2 TM 3:16, PR 30:5. God's word stands as is.

dsjpk5 will NOT be allowed to vote in the voting process

Con

Shut up with the same overused topic you debate about this 24/7

So just because i merely make typos, That means i don't have any genuine friends or loved ones? Do u know how stupid you sound. Everybody makes mistakes, We are all humans we are not perfect.

"You are also a compulsive liar. Unless you do one thing. I bet I know what that one thing is IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL. Go on tell me whsat it is. " You can think im lying all u want to. Who am i to give a fat flying f*ck what the hell you think, You think im gonna bend over backwards to prove anything to you? I don't have to prove sh-t to you

"Such as existing in constant horrific pain that you would not be able to stand under ANY circumstance. " thats with any human being no one should ever go through that. If u were using that as in insult, Thats pretty dumb. I'm sorry for all of those things that happened to you. Must explain why you're such a rude sarcastic a*sshole on here, But i have gone through things as well such as losing family members, Losing best friend and things like that, You aren't the only one
backwardseden

Pro

Awe the poor wittle wost dildo breath sandwich meat between its legs because it doesn't know how to identify what he or she is whether it be a lesbian or gay and hangs onto diaper sponge mold between its brain for ultimate security, Well yah know what doll parts? That's not my problem, That's yours entirely.

Not a smoldering gangrene inferno that burns at your yeast infection do you believe in YOUR god according to your bible, And your god of the bible most certainly would murder you. Leviticus 20:13. Yah might want to open it up for a change rather than being a nose bleed for what you THINK is your religion, In which case, Sorry snookums, Its not.

"So just because i merely make typos, That means I don't have any genuine friends or loved ones? " No squashed bugs nest fertilizer bomb, As stated BUT YOU CAN'T READ, Which is your lot in life as is true with nearly all christians, No exceptions, None, Its the utter lack of evidence you support for the ridiculous claims you make. NOBODY of merit is STUPID enough to believe you.

"You can think im lying all u want to. Who am i to give a fat flying f*ck what the hell you think, You think im gonna bend over backwards to prove anything to you? I don't have to prove sh-t to you" That's exactly to the letter what I thought. You are all mouth and urine with the stench of p**s that follows you wherever you go. There's no chance in this universe you make $150, 000 per year unless you do one of two things and or jobs in which case you are naturally unwilling to share. There's also no chance in this universe that you've graduated with ---any--- kind of doctorate that requires ---any--- kind of use of the English language. ANY TYPOS on ANY ASSIGNMENT or PAPER is an automatic F. ANY PORTFOLIO that ANY interviewer sees with ANY TYPO, Your interview is OVER. Yeah I graduated from college you amazing imp. Those ARE the rules.

"Such as existing in constant horrific pain that you would not be able to stand under ANY circumstance. " that's with any human being no one should ever go through that. If u were using that as in insult, " No bumbling babbling baby brained bile button nose you thought you could insult me by dangling your idiocies of $150, 000 per year and having your doctorate. Well it didn't work. Your pillow fluff runny babbit wayward ho snoozer attempts to insult me are tee hee laugh box shadows that stay with you while you are sleeping during a nuclear war.

"Must explain why you're such a rude sarcastic a*sshole on here, " Sarcastic I am. Its what gives me an edge. You can't take everything soooooooooooooo seriously! But let's make no miss-steak you are the rude sweaty piece of rear end wipe here.

"But i have gone through things as well such as losing family members, Losing best friend and things like that, " I don't talk to any of my family, Sadly. You wouldn't either if they did to you what they did to me. Yeah losing best friends is very difficult. Grieving is a process that you may ---never--- get over. Its OK. Its also OK to cry. I do.

Con

first off i am a woman and i know that i am a woman i don't have gender dysphoria and i am a proud lesbian thank you very much

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. " Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. " I only see this with homosexual men. Does this apply to lesbians as well?

"two things and or jobs in which case you are naturally unwilling to share. " even if i do tell you what i do for a living you either will call me a liar and discredit me

I know any typo with an assignment or paper or an interview is automatic F or failure. That does not apply to this. This is a debating website. You aren't my f*cking boss or my professor so i type however I want. You won't make or break me. I do have proper grammar. Sometimes, We can do informalities. Like text messaging a friend. You won't communicate with them the same way you communicate with your teacher

only reason i brought up my doctoral degree is because you said im not intelligent and uneducated just to prove to u that i am intelligent and educated & prove to u how dumb you are

You are sarcastic AND rude. (;

Again sorry that happened to you im not the type to insult u for that or throw it in your face. Not the type of person i am. I have no clue what your family did to you but sorry for it. My family does messed up things (maybe far less than yours if you don't talk to your family at all) --and i still talk to my family, Somewhat.
backwardseden

Pro

Well I posted an argument last night. Apparently it was not accepted. But then again I should have not accepted your argument in the first place due to the fact that you do not know how to use a simple spell check. It truly has nothing to do with typos.

So this argument is going to be a lot shorter than the other. That's mainly because I'm obviously not going to repeat the exact same thing so it can get deleted again, But because as stated before I exist in constant pain in which case I am in right now and can only thus type with one finger. My hands are in horrific pain.

"first off i am a woman and i know that i am a woman i don't have gender dysphoria and i am a proud lesbian thank you very much" That's something, Believe it or not that I am NOT going to look down on. I support those who are gay and lesbian, Your god does not and wants death to all of them. Its splat right there in your bible.
""You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. " Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. " I only see this with homosexual men. Does this apply to lesbians as well? " Yes! Do you really think that your god is only going to single out men and not include women especially when your god degrades women as being MUCH lower in class throughout your bible? THINK!
Not only that look up the word "homosexuality" 1. Sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.
Also this nation favors you being a lesbian by 54%. The only groups that are so heavily against you are the CHRISTIAN churches. AND they have the $$$$ billions to back them. Otherwise, I 100% guarantee you that you being a lesbian and those being gay here in this country would fizzle like your regular McDonalds. Its that simple.

In other words, You have every right that there is to be who you are and NOBODY should tell you differently. PE-IR-OD.

"I know any typo with an assignment or paper or an interview is automatic F or failure. That does not apply to this. " Yes it does because when you do this, It shows to everyone reading what you type, Your utter lack of intelligence and education. Makes sense? Duh.

"only reason i brought up my doctoral degree is because you said im not intelligent and uneducated just to prove to u that i am intelligent and educated & prove to u how dumb you are" No you only proved how dumb you are when you cannot even mention what you do and with your inability to use a spell check, That only shows how dumb YOU are. Duh.
"two things and or jobs in which case you are naturally unwilling to share. " even if i do tell you what i do for a living you either will call me a liar and discredit me" Not---if---you---tell---the---truth. I'm very good in knowing if you tell the truth or not.

"Again sorry that happened to you im not the type to insult u for that or throw it in your face. " Yes it is. I've read some of your debates. But hey, Do it in fun with a sense of sarcasm. Don't take everything so seriously! Lighten up! Make things fun. Granted, I've had the most depressing life anyone can possibly ---ever--- have. And I could easily tell you some stories that would turn your soul black, And then I could tell you about me, But I known another who has had it a billion times worse, And a lifelong friend who has told me of someone who has had it a quadrillion times worse. . . But I do have some great lifelong friends who would happily die for me. And I do know how to lighten up. Sure at times its hard, I get that, And I also get that you've been through a lot. Now if you have someone to talk to, It makes things a lot easier and better.

Please tc and have fun

Con

"Do you really think that your god is only going to single out men and not include women especially when your god degrades women as being MUCH lower in class throughout your bible? THINK! " - Ok, I understand

"Not---if---you---tell---the---truth. I'm very good in knowing if you tell the truth or not. " - I run a prostitute business

"Now if you have someone to talk to, It makes things a lot easier and better. " - I have that. I hope you have the same thing

"Yes it is. I've read some of your debates. " -? Give me an example of me making fun of someone else's life and making fun of deceased family members i never do anything like that. Unless i read what u said in a different context? Explain. Again i do throw insults cuz ppl piss me off but i don't go below the belt and talk about ppl family and stuff thats just off limits.

"hands are in horrific pain" - Okay. Lets cut the debate short then. You tc too
backwardseden

Pro

I hope that I'm able to reason with you because believe it or not I support you.

Yes, That's exactly to---the---letter what I thought you did was either run a prostitution business or be a prostitute or both. Why degrade pleasure and the oldest profession? I just hope that you stay away from the trappings of drug use and STD's.

Am glad you have someone to talk to. I do. But they, Unfortunately, Live in other states and are thus long distance. But like I said, They'd die for me. Now my best friend who lives an hour away, Sure we get together about once or twice a month, But he doesn't understand what I go through and constantly says "don't worry about it". There are genuine friends that are in many people's lives, Probably yours, That are this way. But you want them regardless.

One thing for sure and this comes from experience. . . DO NOT overdo it! When you talk about your life and problems too much, This pushes people away which is the very last thing you want! Recognize when you are doing it. If you are doing it and back off.

No no no you silly. Its not you "making" fun of someone. Granted, A very select few do deserve this. Most don't. Its you having fun ---with--- someone. See the difference?

Now here's me and this is me only. Please do NOT BE ME! I have an extreme distaste for those who do not have an education or intelligence on the subject(s) that they profess to have knowledge upon and they really don't, And yet they pretend that they do. And because they don't they invent excuses for that specific subject and or flat out lie. When this happens, Which happens quite often, They will soon have no genuine friends or loved ones if it keeps up (hey they may not now) and their teachers will ALWAYS mark that paper with an F. And it is my right to degrade, Dehumanize and belittle them or walk away in which I sometimes do with my brand of sarcastic, Dumb, Idiotic, Original, Gone from this universe, Blah blah black sheep have you any fool insults. This is something that is taught in college.

Do you watch The Atheist Experience? If not, And I know you probably don't, It just might be your cup of tea and to your liking indeed. It is a show run out of Austin, TX every Sunday at 5:30 EST hosted by 2 atheists where people from around the world can call in and talk about various religious ideas. Sometimes the hosts are gay/ lesbian. Today, And it is so very odd because Phil Session is gay and what was gotten into was how god does not support those who are gay, Something you were questioning. Matt Dillahunty is the second host and he is a great debater. He has the uncanny ability to reason. If you would like to listen to the entire call, It really is a good intelligent one, It starts at roughly the 53:30 mark. Or if you are interested in just the part that I think you may be interested in, It starts at 1:19:30 (yeah its a longgggg call! )

Well please tc and have fun -Michael

Con

"I hope that I'm able to reason with you because believe it or not I support you. " no worries least we found common ground. Thanks! Sorry about our heated back and forth it will never happen again. Its this guy on here named omar which i don't like so its some ppl on here who will tick me off and they will give me the reminder of him

"Why degrade pleasure and the oldest profession? I just hope that you stay away from the trappings of drug use and STD's" I don't know man, I don't know. And no worries i won't do any drugs im just a drinker (occasionally)

i understand and agree with your paragraph about your bestfriend.

"One thing for sure and this comes from experience. . . DO NOT overdo it! When you talk about your life and problems too much, This pushes people away which is the very last thing you want! Recognize when you are doing it. If you are doing it and back off. " - Ok i'll keep this in mind

"No no no you silly. Its not you "making" fun of someone. Granted, A very select few do deserve this. Most don't. Its you having fun ---with--- someone. See the difference? " Oooooooh ok

Havent seen The Atheist Experience worth looking into, Thanks for your recommendation. Take care!
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@backwarseden

Ok cool beans!
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@omar

In your opinion
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
"what point? "

Genderqueer and Christianity don't exactly mix.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
backwardseden
I haven't seen either of them but both do get huge critical claim. I'm a HUGE film/ TV buff. I've probably seen 10, 000 films in my life. I'm also a huge music buff and listen to new music every day. I miss composing. You can hear some of my songs (there's a link on my profile) to my youtube channel which does need a lot of work.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
i don't watch netflix much but i do have few favorites one of them being Orange is the new black, And i seen this show called 13 reasons why
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
backwardseden
@BossChick - OK we gotta talk. . . You mentioned Netflix. So what are a few of your favs?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
what point?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
Reasonable questions.
If you did not find it reasonable maybe just say I don't want to answer it instead of name-calling and giving up when I actually made a point.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
yeah stupid questions
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
"Its this guy on here named omar"
What did I do again?
Ask questions and you did not like it and got annoyed.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: Countering omars inadequate vote.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
backwardsedenAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: The only person to present arguments was Pro. Pro also provided evidence for his point. Con and Pro both did attack the person rather than the argument but Pro did give an argument so Pro will also get the conduct point.