backwardseden
Challenge Period
Open Debate

The god of the bible is not pro-life

Challenge Expired
Challenge Expires In
Updated: 2 months ago Status: Challenge Period

backwardseden

Pro

he unproven storybook character fabled fantasy undefined whatever supposed "god" of print only from a book, Namely your bible, That nobody in the entire existence of the human race has ever been able to prove even exists is not pro-life according to the bible. Yep. A double whammy in which case supposed christians (don't worry, There's no such thing as a christian) is supposed to for their brain process to favor pro-life which would mean that they would have to be supermassive contradictory hypocrites to take the stance that they do and go against their UNPROVEN god that clearly does not that a hard-line stance and approve of pro-life in the slightest according to the idiot brained bible.

Strange, But there must have not been ---ANY--- pregnant women or infants, Young children during the great flood in which case, In which case the great flood never happened, That their unproven god murdered - right?

HS 13:16 sick and disgusting,
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. "
Real cute and wonderful - correct? So charming from a supposed "god" of love. "their infants shall be dashed in pieces, And their women with child shall be ripped up. "

2 KI 8: 9-15 sick and disgusting,
"So Hazael went to meet him, And took a present with him, Even of every good thing of Damascus, Forty camels' burden, And came and stood before him, And said, Thy son Benhadad king of Syria hath sent me to thee, Saying, Shall I recover of this disease? 10 And Elisha said unto him, Go, Say unto him, Thou mayest certainly recover: howbeit the Lord hath shewed me that he shall surely die. 11 And he settled his countenance stedfastly, Until he was ashamed: and the man of God wept. 12 And Hazael said, Why weepeth my lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel: their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, And their young men wilt thou slay with the sword, And wilt dash their children, And rip up their women with child. 13 And Hazael said, But what, Is thy servant a dog, That he should do this great thing? And Elisha answered, The Lord hath shewed me that thou shalt be king over Syria. 14 So he departed from Elisha, And came to his master; who said to him, What said Elisha to thee? And he answered, He told me that thou shouldest surely recover. 15 And it came to pass on the morrow, That he took a thick cloth, And dipped it in water, And spread it on his face, So that he died: and Hazael reigned in his stead. "
There's that wondrous lovely line AGAIN so full of charm and wisdom "dash their children, And rip up their women with child" that every single person can learn from.

2 Samuel 12: 11- 14 KJV sick and disgusting
"Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, And I will take thy wives before thine eyes, And give them unto thy neighbour, And he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, And before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die. 14 Howbeit, Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, The child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
NLT
"This is what the Lord says: Because of what you have done, I will cause your own household to rebel against you. I will give your wives to another man before your very eyes, And he will go to bed with them in public view. 12 You did it secretly, But I will make this happen to you openly in the sight of all Israel. " 13 Then David confessed to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord. "
Nathan replied, "Yes, But the Lord has forgiven you, And you won"t die for this sin. 14 Nevertheless, Because you have shown utter contempt for the word of the Lord by doing this, Your child will die. "

Strange, The NLT doesn't say "that is born". Why not? Indeed, The NLT presents far far farrrrrr too many niceties that no other translation presents that millions read. Who gave the interpreters the right to not only change the messages of the translations but what the characters actually say? Indeed many of the messages are completely and totally different in this translation. And yet YOU and billions of others actually believe for some odd reason that a true genuine god, For some odd reason, Would actually use text/ the written word as a delivery system since, After all, It is a god to communicate its messages to man - correct? Really? Well, You just proved your unproven god to be false as well as your bible to be false.

Lamentations 4:9-11
"They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, Stricken through for want of the fruits of the field. 10 The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people. 11 The Lord hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, And hath kindled a fire in Zion, And it hath devoured the foundations thereof. "
That's YOUR UNPROVEN god sanctioning lovely cannibalism. Joy!

Judges 21: 10 KJV
"And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, And commanded them, Saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, With the women and the children. "

Deuteronomy 2: 34
"And we took all his cities at that time, And utterly destroyed the men, And the women, And the little ones, Of every city, We left none to remain:"

Leviticus 26: 21-22
"And if ye walk contrary unto me, And will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, Which shall rob you of your children, And destroy your cattle, And make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. "
That's real cute. "Rob you of your children"? Such a wonderful huggable soft and down fluffy UNPROVEN god.

Now if you cannot believe in a better way, That's entirely your problem. It's supposed to be a GOD for crying out loud. Nah. This supposed GOD could have not thought of a better way in which case there's plenty more verses not mentioned which can be mentioned in further RD's to show this UNPROVEN god is completely immoral and bankrupt and is in no possible way pro-life that supposed christians take a very heavy stance on which is a supermassive hypocritical contradiction and inconsistency, One of at least 1, 000 that the bible splatters that a true genuine "god" would approve of - right? Thus making it unreadable.

So. . .
Prove that the unproven god of the bible is pro-life. Denounce the verses posted. State where and how you get your interpretations from. And use chapters and verses from the KJV, NIV, NLT translations please to compose your debate to back up your claim as evidence.

For extra credit "why believe? "
Posted by Eclyptic 1 month ago
Eclyptic
I watched that pro-choice video (the atheist experience one) they were basically arguing when the heartbeat starts, Since that was his (solomon's) definition of life. However, That is not how I would define life. I believe that life begins at conception. There is proof that the fetus is a living being. How can a living being that is not a human become a human? That is my question. If the fetus is not a human what species would it be? Also, If you engage in sexual activity you are still taking a risk. They argued, "If I'm getting into a car I'm not consenting to getting into an accident, " that is true; however, You are still taking a risk, Thus you must deal with the consequences of the risk regardless if you gave your consent or not.
Posted by Eclyptic 1 month ago
Eclyptic
@brodiescott76 i don't think so either; however, Not everyone in this world is going to look at things objectively, And that's life. That just means we will have to work harder to persuade them.
Posted by brodiescott76 1 month ago
brodiescott76
I don't think youre capable of objectively analyzing religion.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
Did it state ---anywhere--- in your idiot bible that "He knew what an evil person the baby would grow up to be"? Why that"s a very big "nope" all the way around. Because if true then according to you that utterly kills free will that you supposed christians are supposedly so fond of in which case you don"t have any free will according to your bumbling babbling baby brained big black hole bible anyway.

"dash their children, And rip up their women with child"
It"s disgusting you stupid s--t.
Bye.

"God wasn't telling him to do that it was merely just a prophecy
Oh and btw, No prophecy has ever come true in your bible and you don"t even know why.
I shouldn"t have read on. But I did. You"re really in over your head. I have no desire to communicate with someone who clearly knows nothing about his subject matter. And because he doesn"t he has to pretend that he does by inventing excuses for it and or flatly lying in which case you knowingly did. Bad idea especially to someone who 100% knows better. A lot better and can back up my claims with evidence as I always can or I don"t bother saying it. You? Nada. Nothing. Just yammering. If you continue to do as such, People will walk from your life and you will never see them again. Try it! Try it if you don"t believe me. Yeah all this is taught at the college level when it should be taught at the child level, Your level.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=UYHfLCjtnKQ - Should Abortion Be Illegal? Jenna Belk Shannon Q

Yeah. You are a 14 year old because YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A WOMAN WHO IS PREGNANT and you follow a totally ignorant way of life from A BOOK that is invalid and has values that are truly sick and disgusting that NOBODY, In this case, Should follow because you have no idea where they came from. Nobody does.

3:16 sick and disgusting,

"God knows the future. He knew what an evil person the baby would grow up to be. "
OK we"re done. Nice invented excuse. Nice lie that you know nothing about and covering for a true printed god of hate. You are defending the unjustifiable and the mythical FROM A BOOK in which case no true god that you can even prove exists would ever use text/ the written word in the first place. Continue to be naive, Gullible, Unschooled, And a patsy for your religion.
To further prove how wrong you are so you can prove it to yourself, Go right ahead and take that idea to 20 different churches within a 20 mile radius and you get a consensus. 1 billion to 1 you won"t. Care to make a wager on that teeny bopper that is IF and only IF you are honest? Sheesh. Supposed christians (there"s no such thing as a christian) who believe in the hate of their supposed god have to invent excuses for it to cover for the embarrassments for it. Pathetic.
Oh and yeah, It"s also really scummy that you believe that you MUST know your unproven god better than it knows itself to invent an excuse like that because after all, How---the---f--k do you know what your "god" believes or thinks?
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
To further help you out"
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=DXiGll5Umjg - Why god does not exist (follow ALL of this video and do not be a coward and cop out of it)
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=FJiNtQW3vHs - Determine if a Holy Book Is
Reliable
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=NEHZrpzMhN4 - 10 reasons why the bible isn't a well-written book
4. "It's not easy to understand. We shouldn't need theologians and pastors to explain all of this material to us if god felt it was that important. " contuinuing "If you show me 100 different christians, I'll show you 100 different christianities. If all these people think god is saying very different things, That's partially his fault as a communicator. "
6. "It doesn't make any clear predictions. " I'm sure you knew that one as well. Wow is that a supermassive fatal flaw that I've used numerous times.
7. "It lacks knowledge that humans at the time could not have had. The bible is only as accurate as of the people of the time. Isn't that a coincidence? It says nothing about modern astronomy or mathematics or medicine. "
8. "The characters make no sense. If you read really great books the main characters are very complex. You know the heroes often have flaws, The bad guys have good intentions. In that sense, The bible doesn't even bother with complex characters. "

And you ignorantly and arrogantly continue with "that murder is wrong it's one of the ten commandments (Exodus 20:13). "
Think about just how stupid that statement is? Especially when your unproven s--t of an unproven undefined god in which case you cannot even prove exists has murdered in your god damned BOOK babies, Children, And pregnant mothers for christ sake. Wow, Talk about a supermassive hypocritical contradiction if there ever was one. You have no outs. None.
Here"s 2 videos for your open wide mouth sewn shut for you to look at.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=AeLzzaGOv-A&t=705s - Why Are Moral People Pro Choice?
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
So I'll clue you in since the christian unproven supposed god lied in this book (would you like the verses? ), There's no possible way that it can possibly prove itself in any possible way as being truthful about anything ANYWAY!
4. In spite of the fact that there"s so much suffering, Hate, Evil, Caused by this unproven god of print, There"s supermassive hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies - a good 1, 000 (in which case by that merit alone make this BOOK unreadable and surely a true genuine god would know this, Even one contradiction is imperfection from a book that is supposed to be perfect and yet it is impossible to be perfect so in no possible way can this BOOK be godly or truthful or honest but is the only misguidance), You have a BOOK with an unproven storybook character fabled god of print only in it that loves umteen genocides, Hates women, Loves slavery, Hates children and murders babies and children and pregnant mothers. It Issues death warrants on those who blaspheme, Works on the sabbath, Commits adultery, Kill, Curse at their parents (those 5 are taken from the 10 commandments), Those who are gay, Does not worship it, Etc, Etc, Etc. . . And the worst thing of any religion is if someone repents such as Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan, Pol Pot, All serial killers, Rapists, Pedophiles, Torturers, Sodomizers, Etc etc etc they will have a spot in this mythical heaven for having done everything wrong. Now atheists who do the right thing and do not believe in this mythical christ for having done nothing wrong are automatically doomed to burn in this mystical hell forever and ever in eternal flames. If that isn't the most f--ked up thing in pretty much of anything, Absolutely nothing is.

So here you go. Now"s your chance to stand big and tall. Prove that your god even exists before you get to say even one stinking syllable. K? Then prove that it would be actually stupid enough to use text/ the written word.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
To prove it, Think about ---anything---, Anything at all as far as what is the criteria that comes from a god and could NOT in any way possible have come from the mind of a human as far as a human is concerned in your bible? The fact is there's nothing godly about your bible that a man could not have come up with. In other words, It's a critical nature of falsifiability. So if you think what you say is true, Then you take your ideals to 20 different churches within a 20 mile radius and you get a consensus. 1 billion to 1 you won"t even try because you know better that you will not get any kind of a consensus. Would you care to make a wager on that? That is IF and only IF you are honest?
Speaking about christianity. . . Btw, Which translation upon translation upon of your bible is true? Which copy upon copy upon copy of your bible is true? Which dead language upon dead language upon dead language is true? Which update upon update upon update is true? In which case every single one of them as language changes, So do the messages, So none of them can possibly be true. And since there is no original you have no foundation to base your or any religion on that uses text/ the written word that comes from a supposed undefined whatever unproven god. So regardless, Your entire religion by that merit is false. Even worse, By the translations, By the copies, By the dead languages, By the updates, Since the interpreters are humans, They at one point or another must have gotten the messages wrong/ incorrect. So you are reading a fatally flawed BOOK. So a true genuine god, The idiot god that you worship, Bow yield, Kneel, Pray to (which is completely bankrupt and immoral from the christian religion) once again, Would never use text/ the written word because it would know of these fatal flaws that text/ the written word has and---would---not---use---it---EVER as a communication, Advertisement, Correspondence to get its messages from itself to man.
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
Let"s see what yah got kid and it had better be good. Well I learned the typical, You knowingly invented excuses and lied. So it"s not.
"Okay, First off God clearly states in the bible"
Woah. Let"s stop right there. This clearly 100% shows that you have no idea, None as to what you are talking about as you assume your unproven god even exists. When all it is is an. . .
1. Unproven storybook character fabled fantasy undefined whatever supposed "god" OF PRINT ONLY from a BOOK, Namely your bible, That nobody in the entire existence of the human race has ever been able to prove even exists until you or anyone proves otherwise in which case is an impossibility for this whatever "god" to prove its existence. Let"s see if you know why?
2. There is no definition for a god because no human has ever been in the company of a god and been able to prove it. You cannot test, Show the characteristics, Nor can you demonstrate a god. It is impossible because you cannot define a god because none has been defined by anyone in the history of the human race because no god has ever been seen, Defined, Told to anyone through talking about/ oratory, Written about from a god's point of view as far as to how it can be tested, Demonstrated and thus defined and the characteristics of a god proven. So you as a believer have no evidence to back up any claim to thus prove that any god from any religion exists.
"If you cannot give a definition for what you believe, Then you really don"t believe in anything. " Tracie Harris
She"s right
3. No idiot god if true and genuine in any possible way would never use text/ the written word, Namely your bible, Not for any reason, Not ever, As a form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence, Which is the worst possible way to get its messages across from itself to man. There are at least 50 reasons for this. Hopefully, You can think of at least 3. If you can"t then you do not know your religion as well as you think. In fact, It"s not at all.
Posted by Eclyptic 1 month ago
Eclyptic

There were infants at that time as well as pregnant women. The sin was getting so out of hand, And these people were committing disgusting sins. If things kept going at the rate they were going the entire world would be consumed by sin; thus, He made the flood to eradicate the world of sin. All the fetuses and children went to heaven because they were not old enough to make the decision that they were gonna be Christian.