backwardseden
2019browntyler

The god of the bible would not use text as a form of communication to god

2019browntyler has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

The god of the bible would not use text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible, to god.

Watch the videos, do or die.
(Oh plenty more that the videos do not describe will be listed in later rounds)
- Video 1. Christians don't understand the character of God
-Video 2. The god that christians believe in is amazingly STUPID!!!!
- Video 3. Atheist Experience 21:49 with Tracie Harris and Don Baker
- Video 4. The Bible is not Evidence of god

RULES: Prove that the god of the bible would use text as a form of communication to god.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
There is a book.. Nothing else...
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
I wanted to use one of my clever comebacks to that. But with the wit that squeegee's into the afterlife of the bionic mind, I realized I couldn't. And the question remains is why would I want to? Oh god I'm in pain.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@straightshooter
Lol nice. XD
Posted by straightshooter 3 years ago
straightshooter
God might use Snap Chat. Then proof of his message would disappear like everything else. :)
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Followerofchristlungexplosions I'm ---always--- right. Especially when it comes to a saliva speck of dust that you hold between your airhead hockey puck brain dead kewpie doll whom you brought back to life, just so he could vomit all over you when you swallow your gruel.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 3 years ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Wrong again backswarden?

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

Scientific evidence proves Gods real and YOU hell bound!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Oh and oh yeah, since you think you are so smort, oh sorry, a deliberate miss-steak on my part... accept the debate and show off to the world that your god actually exists and would use text.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@skipsaweirdo - I don't need to look at any fake plastic puking mag to understand that YOUR christian god, in which you cannot even prove has ever existed, would ---never--- use text, the worst form of communication possible. Oh but wait by gum gosh golly gee gosh darned it all, you haven't even had a lookie at the vidies. Sorry teeny bopper who knows nothing about everything, and pretends he does, and is nothing but a yodeling Buddhist monk country grunge opera boy, it was FIRMLY put forward unto you to watch them "do or die", and you died. YOUR god would not use text as its only common sense, logic, reasoning, thinking, and rationalizing in which YOUR anal retentive terrorist god who truly hates children, does not have a single ounce of. Um no teeny bopper, its you that doesn't have a clue as to who / what your unproved god is. I'm so very glad I made your noche better. Please do not post me unless you have something intelligent to say. Yeah I'm mad at you for being to ignorant and stupid.
Posted by skipsaweirdo 3 years ago
skipsaweirdo
"The Christian God would not be stupid enough to use text..."
Look up projecting in psychology today....And you don't have the first clue about what God would or would not use as a means of communication. You're just mad you don't understand many things about God.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@thetruthwillout - No its not related at all. What type of point were you trying to make?