2far4u2CharlesDarwin
carnew

The human race is in a hole of disposable responsibly.

carnew has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So then all of you scientific breakaway beliefs from the real reason and come forward with your coke bottle glasses on and explain to us all why this is so and can we get our selves out of this mess?

Save us Poin Dexter.
Or kill us all Albert E=MC2.
carnew

Con

well um hi dad but sorry but if you look at the bottom of the 'human race grade A eggs' pack it clearly says recyclable, not disposable. #gogreen #savetheearth
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

I liked you message that beautiful ancient language from our last bag of compost. That ended up as being no more then grass clippings.
Thank you for reminding me.
Would you like to play with this?
As I have but found a line between any more was all it took for that man to go away.

"As I was going up the stair
I met a man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today,
Oh, how I wish he'd go away!" [5][6][7]

When I came home last night at three,
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall,
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair,
A little man who wasn't there,
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...

Cracked eggs can't be recycled can they and are better off being eaten as not to go to waste?

War is not who is right it is who is left.
carnew

Con

uh yeah ditto that poetry stuff L O L
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Have you retired from your executive position? Good for you. Live to work or work to live.

And another sort reply of "uh yeah ditto that poetry stuff L O L"

Ditto, what a cool title Pok"mon, it reminds me of the blob movie back in the day when slime that goo that green gunk that ended up as grubby as war does in our childish hands. It's all been said and done before hasn't it carnew's avatar picture change from a happy cheeky man to a man in an act of bewilderment.

Bro, you're the only one left at least typing at me upon this site. I wonder why?

carnew

Con

"lol"

Albert Einstein- Oprah Winfrey's wife 10,000 BC
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Is Oprah Winfrey gay I know that other Women, not Woman on the idiot box is as she has declared it to be so.

!O,OOO BC well I do wonder if the humane collective makes it to the year 10,000 AC. Maybe because Alert doesn't think so and Oprah Winfrey well I guess I had better do some reading. I bet that she will know which one it is.

And be sure of it it will be a Woman changing the rules to suit herself of chess to a game of tick tack toe.

I am not here to degrade Women and Men, as we the humane race is/are doing a fine job of that. But wow WTF is a Woman when a Man comes along. With another Woman. I don't think that the Man is with another Man, is he?
But I am getting off track here, aren't I?

So back on topic. Back down into that hole that goes all the way down to melt down. Where maybe we could be recycled or become disposable. Well, let us hope shall we as hope is all we have that there is Jesus Christ waiting for us all because the steps are as solid as diamond underfoot towards infinity and beyond.

Peace be with you and all praise and glory belong to Nature our own existence creator. Amen.