DDTcls
supers

The nuking of Japan was justified

supers

DDTcls

Pro

The nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was an undeniably atrocious act there is no debating that however the dropping of nukes was a necessary decision of the United States.

World war 2 was and is as of today the darkest time of war in the modern era of life, And at the point that we decided to nuke Japan we had already suffered almost 500, 000 lives lost by the United States itself.

The decision to drop the bombs was one made in an attempt to reduce casualties of Americans, Yes it sounds bad but in a war you can't really have a regard for life of the other sides of the war, Sooner or later we were going to have to invade Japan whether it be an airborne attack or on foot and there is no doubting that we would have lost many more American lives in the process of an invasion rather than in the process of dropping the bombs.
supers

Con

However, I believe that the people who lives inside Japan and if they are not even a little bit into political situations, They are just innocent. Therefore I believe that his claim is completely wrong.

I disagree with the following statement because if a country throws a nuke on Japan, Innocent people would also die as well. I believe that innocents cannot sacrifice their lives just because the government did something wrong.
DDTcls

Pro

DDTcls forfeited this round.
supers

Con

Therefore, I believe that the nuking of japan was justified.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
There's something up with this debate, I've tried several times to join and I'll post an argument and then it boots me from the debate.
Vote Placed by EverlastingMoment 3 years ago
EverlastingMoment
DDTclssupersTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's response is left unanswered by Pro and his forfeiture effectively concedes the debate.