Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
MindSwimmer
Reggiefresh

The so called Christians on here have no friends

Reggiefresh
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

MindSwimmer

Pro

I mean real friends. People who care for them.

Dsjpk5 has had time to vote on 2070 debates. He must be a right loser sat in front of his computer as the dildo in his brain rattles around with nothing better to do.

Or look at Kvng_8. Cry baby can do nothing but throw their toys out of the pram rather than admit they lost.

Give me one tiny piece of proof that any of them have anything that can be called a real friend.

Rules: only people wanting to vote for me may participate in the voting process
Reggiefresh

Con

These fellers are technically my friends since we see each other everyday and I've been to both of their bday parties so thats why im defending them right now.
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
This is such bs. Why can"t eveeyone just state their opinion, And have a PROFESSIONAL debate based off facts, NOT opions? Is it seriously that hard.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Mr_Popper - Oh if it was only that simple. You have no idea as to who the likes of dsjpk5, Timmyjames, Kvng_8, Jackgilbert, Adrien14 etc etc etc are who jackgilbert's profile has rightly been deleted. These people live to corrupt other's debates, Vote on them, They have no genuine friends or loved ones, Clearly without question, A HUGE red flag, Which is so ridiculously easy to spot, And no you cannot challenge them to any kind of any reasonable debate. Its simple. Look at their profiles and records. Look at especially dsjpk5 who lives to corrupt others only by voting only with over 2070 of them and over 5, 000 forum posts. Who has the time for that? AND these people only vote one way, All the time, No exceptions, None. Timmyjames and dsjpk5 follow me wherever I go because they think they are god's who own DDO. In dsjpk5's own words "I like voting on debates on this website. It troubles me that so many debates end up in a tie here. It seems logical to me that most debates have winner, So I try to find one where I can. I also have a problem with the amount of uncivilized behavior found on this website. I find it unnecessary. Well. . . " So you ---really--- think you can challenge these kind of people to a reasonable debate? Please tc and have fun.
Posted by Mr_Popper 3 years ago
Mr_Popper
MindSwimmer's entire personality is just the "edgy atheist" stereotype. This is exactly why so many Christians don't respect and misunderstand atheists. Don't be the antagonist. Maybe challenge their beliefs in a friendly debate, But never treat them in such a vile way. Debates only create progress when both parties understand and acknowledge each other respectfully. By scrutinizing someone for their beliefs, You not only unnecessarily annoy them, But you also block yourself out to them in a way that stops them from ever being able to change their mind.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@dsjpk5 - Ah yes mein heir commandant! And we should all stand proud and tall for you who decides to play god - correct? And it is up to you and you only other than timmyjames to track me down and keep tabs on me just as you do with others because your life is so enriched with lovely sips of berry hibiscus tea - correct? Ah yes it is so painfully clear that you are all alone in this world and you cry yourself to sleep every single night because you are as lonely as they come with no genuine friends or loved ones at all. Your nazi Hitler-esque record here on DDO speaks for itself. Yeah, The creator of this debate (don't worry, We are two different people), As well as myself and many others have you pegged like the pathetic loser that you truly are and always will be. Darn. You have no idea, None, As to who I am except for the very small amount that I've told you, Dear.
To prove that you are an all time A+ loser, Remember when you said. . . "I like voting on debates on this website. It troubles me that so many debates end up in a tie here. It seems logical to me that most debates have winner, So I try to find one where I can. I also have a problem with the amount of uncivilized behavior found on this website. I find it unnecessary. Well. . . "? Gosh!
Have a good one!
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
That was an impressive display of gibberish, Michael.

https://youtu. Be/ke5Mr5eCF2U
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Masterful - To simply state that dsjpk5 is "scum", Well don't you think that you are being far far far too nice? I mean let's be honest here the darling little scrotum soda with a pinch of yeast infection resurrection banana hats to squeeze out all that delicious bile from his wintery plastic saliva tray just so he can learn how to tinkle, Well where does he keep his goo-lash so he can lash his goo with his teddy bear and bikini suit?
Posted by squeakly54n6 3 years ago
squeakly54n6
I am not christian however this notion that Christians have no friends is ridiculous. Than again this debate was started by a troll in the first place.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Congratulations to my good friend, Reggiefresh, On winning such a contested debate!
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Dsjpk5 is scum, I could rant about him for a while, But it'd be boring.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
@Mindswimmer

Lmao you mad or naw? While I'm over here good not giving a flying fvck about you, You mention me in this stupid debate. How cute. I have you know that I have plenty of friends. Instead of pouting on this website about people having different beliefs than you and insulting them because of it, How about you do something productive with your time.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
MindSwimmerReggiefresh
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: 2071.
Vote Placed by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
MindSwimmerReggiefresh
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro "Dsjpk5 has had time to vote on 2070 debates." True. And counting. This means that indeed someone like this loves to play god and play children's games and target them for deliberate abuse because he truly has no genuine friends or loved ones just as timmyjames is starting to. dsjpk5 "I like voting on debates on this website. It troubles me that so many debates end up in a tie here. It seems logical to me that most debates have winner, so I try to find one where I can. I also have a problem with the amount of uncivilized behavior found on this website. I find it unnecessary. Well..." https://www.debate.org/debates/god-according-to-the-bible-would-not-use-text-as-a-form-of-communication/3/comments/2/ So figure it out people.
Vote Placed by timmyjames 3 years ago
timmyjames
MindSwimmerReggiefresh
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: No reason necessary. Come at me vote mods