Debaticus
12InchBeef

The state of youtube 2: electric boogaloo

Argument Due
We are waiting for Debaticus to post argument for round #3. If you are Debaticus, login to see your options.
01day06hours59minutes27seconds
Updated: 1 day ago Status: Debating Period

Debaticus

Con

I believe that YouTube is currently shooting itself in the foot with every decision it makes. I am arguing that the "Algorithm" is unfair, The trending videos are incorrect assumptions of what people want to watch, And the executives have lost touch with their viewers. I will make 2 of this debate, With one being a specific challenge against Thoht, And one being up for grabs.

First round for acceptance, Stating position, Etc.
12InchBeef

Pro

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe? Maybe sh*t and cum? " Well then you f*cking normie, Maybe you should click on my username and on my profile you should see three dots to the right of my username. Click those three dots to open a dropdown menu reads "Block". Click that option and confirm that you want to block me to avoid seeing my future posts
Debaticus

Con

thanks for reminding me
12InchBeef

Pro

Posted by SickInTheHeadz 1 day ago
SickInTheHeadz
hahaha
Posted by frankcurt 5 days ago
frankcurt
cute flirty questions to ask your boyfriend