FanboyMctroll
Benster7703

The ultimate challenge - You pick the debate topic, And I kick your azz at it

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #3.

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Since you have been stalking me like a lost puppy and complaining about all my debates, I challenge you to a real debate. I will even let you pick the topic of your choice HERO.

Let's go, Stalker, Pick a topic, Before I have you interned in the labor camp, Right after you are bullied.

Lets debate child! Just no comic book crap, Because comic books and all the Marvel and DC movies are for geeks and I don't do comics or superhero's. So take the Ironman pj's off, Tell mom you are on the internet and lets get a debate going punk!

Or are you too scared, Four eyes!
Benster7703

Con

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for being late, I do have a lot of school, And even an AP class, But i would not miss this debate for every A grade in the world.

With that said, Lets begin.

FanboyMcTroll's account has been the subject of recent examination since i have come back to Debate. Org and decided to get into active posting and debates. I am by no means saying he is the worst user on this site, There are much, Much worse. But Fanboy sticks out to me in particular as being especially bad.

Lets start with his profile page. I'm going to go ahead and first point out the confusion over his real income and education level. He claims to be a lawyer who makes over $150, 000 a year. His education level is set to post-doctoral, And passing law school basically means you have a doctorate in law. Now there is nothing wrong about having a great paying job and earning a crap ton of money. However, Anyone can say anything on their profile, And there is evidence that he just maxed out his accounts income section and gave himself a well paying job. Unfortunately for Fanboy any person can see through these lies when they check his age, Listed at 27. The average time to earn a doctorate is 33. So assuming that he is pursuing a job as a lawyer, He would still be in law school. And even if he was out of law school, He'd be working a starting job for a law firm, Not making over $150, 000 a year. From this i believe we can conclude that Fanboy is lying about his job and income. And besides, I though Fanboy thought all work was for slaves and overachievers.

He also claims to be an Atheist, This i won't debate, He very clearly hates religion and sticks to his beliefs. But his political ideology is extremely messy. He has for months stuck to his opinion that guns should be banned to reduce crime. This is an extreme position, But a position none the less. However, What i find confusing is that in a recent debate he did a complete 180 and now believes that everyone ever should own a gun for the purpose of the reduction or crime. Even more confusing, Is despite his anti crime stance, He believes that vigilantes should dish out justice. Fanboy claims to be against crime but advocates that mobs and individuals who are emotionally charged, And with no sense of proportional punishment should go out and possibly rape, Kill, Steal, And do all sorts of terrible things, Even though the suspect might be misunderstood. I believe that Fanboy is just saying what sounds good at the time, And not concerning himself with whether or not it conforms to his previously stated opinions.

As for him claiming to be an anarchist, I honestly don't know what to say about this. Anarchy is the complete lack of government, This is a stupid position, But one he fails to stick to. Even though he claims to believe in lack of government, He is in favor of the government forcing kids into camps and drafting everyone into the military. As anarchy is ultimate unrestrained freedom, No anarchist would ever say this. He as also made clear his approval of the First Amendment, A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT. Despite the fact that his profile has him listed a living in Canada, He has been in debates and made comments suggesting that he is a US citizen. And don't even get me started on the Children and teens being sent to labor camps debate. His actual arguments are seemingly normal compared to a comment he has in the comments section, Were he claimed to have government backing, And i'm sure anyone who goes onto the news every 5 years knows this is a lie. Ever since i called him out on that debate and the smokers lounge one, Both have mysteriously vanished, Even though he did reference it in the comments of this debate.

As for his extreme position on Asperger's, I have Asperger's, An though personally experience can conclude that he appears to be confusing Asperger's to low functioning Autism, Related, But completely different. Here are some links to a list of famous people with Asperger's, Just to show you that your wrong about us being unintelligent, Https://www. Disabled-world. Com/disability/awareness/famous/asp. Php, Https://www. Ranker. Com/list/famous-people-with-aspergers-syndrome/celebrity-lists. The wrong planet forums really get a kick out of people who don't know what their talking about, So i'll be sending some your way. Keep them entertained with some senseless autism bashing, And you might even get some new followers!

Imagine a world where everything Fanboy advocates for is law. A world where anyone who can loosely be defined as "mentally ill, " any anyone who just looks different, Is killed. Where bulling is encouraged, And violent gangs enact justice any way they wish. Where every person is exploited for the military. Such a society would collapse in a day.

I believe it is for all these reasons we can conclude that FanboyMcTroll is a Troll account.

I would like to remind Fanboy that HE has the burden of proof in this round. If he chooses to go on all do about autism and Iron Man pajamas, He can, But he won't get anything done. So put on your thinking cap, And REBUT MY ARGUMENTS. I'll remind you of every one you drop. And if you try to delete this debate like the one mentioned before. I will have it screen shot, And saved on my computer, So it's permanent.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Benster7703 I want to thank you for taking this debate. And I give you props for your excellent research into my account. You are very meticulous and thorough. So lets break down my account and your round one claims.

Ok so I am a lawyer, My income is correct, I just don't have a PhD yet. I'm working on it. Right now I'm a corporate lawyer for a large world organization, And I have been doing that for almost 2 years now. The work is redundant and a lot of court briefs, Cases and just a lot of time spent in the work law library. I see others doing this for 30 years and I have to conclude work is for slaves and overachievers. I have done it for 2 years and have to say, People do the same thing every day, They have the same routine, They get the same coffee every morning they have the same routines. Just like slaves, Over and over, Day after day. I have had enough after 2 years, The only thing holding me there is the money. But I don't plan on being a 30 year corporate slave. So that should answer my job/income/my view on work being for slaves

Next topic, The guns. I am 100% against guns as shown in my debates. Nobody needs a gun. The only reason I did the 180% turn and said we should arm everyone is because I was being sarcastic because in America everyone is so paranoid of the TYRANICAL government and everyone is up in arms over "nobody is taking my gun away" that I thought Hell. Lets just arm everyone in the USA! Why not, The rest of the world is laughing at America and their obsession with guns. There are more senseless shootings, Accidental child shootings and rampage killings because of guns in the USA, Than anywhere in the world. So being sarcastic I thought I would post, Lets give everyone a gun or maybe a bazooka, I'm sure some rednecks at the trailer park in West Virginia will totally agree with me. Lol

Next point. I am an Anarchist, I believe some laws are needed for the general masses to keep them in line, But I also believe the government is full of crap with their constitution, Some laws. Laws can be broken the constitution can be amended. New laws can be implemented and in the end it's the general masses that are affected, But the government is above the law. That is why I don't follow the government, I don't bow down to anyone and even though I believe for the most part in our constitution and laws, I think they are fair, Unfortunately our justice system is a JOKE! The laws are too lenient and criminals get away with too much and are forgiven too quickly. And that is why vigilantism should be warranted every time. Don't be the victim of some life long criminal, Stand up and kill the criminal and he won't hurt anyone else.

Next topic of mental illness, The mentally ill are useless in society, They don't contribute to society and are just a burden on others. This is why I'm a firm believer in eugenics and the belief that only the strong should survive to carry on the healthy genes into the future and not defect genes. Most of it is hereditary and therefore we should not let the mentally ill procreate and should have them sterilized to eradicate the defects like polio. We have methods to detect Downs Syndrome at early stages of pregnancy so we can abort the pregnancy, There is no reason to have retards in society, And no reason to have mentally ill degenerates.

My society wouldn't collapse in a day, I would create laws for the masses, Most people are just a bunch of sheep who follow the system without question. Great societies like the Ottoman Empire and the Romans had similar ideas, Fascism by the NAZI's was strong for 10 years in Germany until Hitler got too greedy and wanted to take over the world. I'm not greedy I could run an empire, Where we are all equal except for the mentally ill as they are subhuman defects.

I'm sorry Benster7703 but you are a birth defect. In nature you would be considered a runt and be killed or die off as the weak. Unfortunately in the human society we have to preserve every retard, , Degenerate and drooler even though they collect disability and need to be taken care of by others. My firm belief is only the strong should survive like it is in nature, The weak should just die off. The world is cruel and the mentally ill are just, Air breathing sacs of flesh useless to society.

So there I have explained your points for this debate, So now it's my turn to ask the questions.

Why are you such a stalker of my account? Is it because you have nothing to do all day but drool by your computer and obsess over my account with your assburgers? I'm sorry to be mean, But your obsessive stalking of my account leads me to believe that other than your sponge bath by the nurse you do nothing else all day but collect disability and stalk me on here, Trying to prove some point about me being a troll, Is this your life quest in between the drool puddles on your desk, To just start a debate about my account?

I accepted your debate on any topic, Saying I'm up to discussing any world issue yet you chose to break down my account? What's the matter you don't have anything better to debate?
Benster7703

Con

Fine, I have decided to ignore this debate for now, And since you insist that this debate is completely pointless, I have a challenge both of us could actually continue for more than two rounds.
Posted by jackgilbert 1 month ago
jackgilbert
Fanboys only 12 and is still in school
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 month ago
FanboyMctroll
What's the truth, That I don't know all the complexities of mental illness, All I know is if you are retarded you should wear a rubber helmet on your head and a bib for your drool
Posted by alitar 1 month ago
alitar
now we now the truth about Fanboy
Posted by Benster7703 2 months ago
Benster7703
"I don't know anything about mental illness, " thats precisely why you should shut up. Not all mental variations are illnesses.

As for being two lazy to do work, I thought all work was for slave and overachievers? But to respond to that like a normal person. Here are the same links as before to famous people with Asperger's.
https://www. Ranker. Com/list/famous-people-with-aspergers-syndrome/celebrity-lists
https://www. Disabled-world. Com/disability/awareness/famous/asp. Php

No, People with Asperger's do not commit more crimes than other people.
https://iancommunity. Org/ssc/autism-crime

As for other people, Every crime is committed for a reason. Way more Neruotypicals (google it) commit crimes every year than any mental conditions. One of the main reasons school shootings are committed is bulling, (which is a good thing according to you) which is why the Columbine shooters did what they did. One of them was a sociopath, But thats way, Way different from pretty much any mental condition.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I don't know anything about mental illness other than people being retarded and too degenerate to work and be normal in society and not wearing a rubber helmet or drooling and picking their nose.

All I know is that schizo's get hold of guns and orchestrate mass shootings or stabbings for no other reason than just having mental illness.

That is as far as my knowledge of mental illness goes,
Posted by Benster7703 2 months ago
Benster7703
I have no clue why my comment posted twice but whatever
Posted by Benster7703 2 months ago
Benster7703
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ASPERGER'S. Then why the heck did you try and get into a debate about why we should be institutionalized. Asperger's and High Functioning Autism are on the Autistic spectrum, But are considered a class of their own. Unlike the Low Functioning Autism that people usually think of when they hear "Autism, " people with Asperger's typically have higher IQs, Don't lose any of their speech ability, And become experts in one or two areas they are interested in, But don't enjoy social situation and work best alone. Do you not remember your previous debates? Considering your strong opinions on the Autistic spectrum, I would have thought you would have done some research. Asperger's is not a mental illness, It's a mental variation. Your tendancy to make bold claims like the one in this debate http://www. Debate. Org/debates/People-with-Aspergers-schizoprenia-or-bi-polar-should-all-be-institutionalized/1/, Only support my believes on your account, And i have that debate screenshot in case you try to delete it.
Posted by Benster7703 2 months ago
Benster7703
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I don't know anything about Aspergers, Isn't it a type of autism? How is it not a mental illness? Just tell me because I can't debate what I don't know
Posted by Benster7703 2 months ago
Benster7703
My challenge is, Asperger's is not a mental illness, I'll be pro, You can be con.