Akhenaten
PandaK

The universe is made from only one particle not dozens of different particles.

PandaK has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Akhenaten

Pro

The universe is a very simple place. By using the laws of parsimony or Occam"s razor, We can reduce the complexity of the universe. According to the law of parsimony, Which is the problem-solving principle that the simplest solution tends to be the correct one when presented with competing hypotheses to solve a problem; one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions.
Using this basic principle, We can start with the fewest number of particles that the universe can be made of. The answer to this must be, Only one particle, Because that is the smallest possible number that is available and it is a good starting point. Now, We need to give this particle a shape. What is the simplest possible shape that the universe has to offer? The answer being; - the sphere. Yes, The sphere is the simplest possible shape. Well, Now that we have established a number and a shape of this particle, We will need to add some states or functions for this particle so that it can create a diverse universe of matter, Space, Gravity, Energy and light. Well, That seems to be a pretty tall order for just one simple particle to perform, So how does this particle do such complex functions?

Firstly, I"ll ask Nikola Tesla to see if he has any clues. "Nikola, How does the universe work? " Nikola says "the number 3 holds the secrets to how the universe works". Thanks Nicola! I"ll take your advice and have a close look at nature to see how many times that the number 3 appears. Well, Nikola, It looks like you were right! The number 3 appears to be popping up everywhere when I look at fundamental elements and nature in general.

Let"s make a list of what we can find "
1. The atom has an electron, Proton and neutron " well that"s 3! That"s a good start!
2. The electric plug has 3 points - positive, Negative and earth. Getting better!
3. In chemistry, There is acid, Alkaline and neutral (3) Wonderful!
4. There are 3 states of matter " gas, Liquid and solid. (Note " plasma is just a gas which is being pushed by aether flow) Phew! That was a close one!
5. The human eye has 3 colour selection cones; red, Blue and green. Perfect!
6. The brain sees the world in sections of 3 which is called the rule of thirds. It"s too good to be true, Surely!
7. All sub-atomic particles come in groups of 3. Marvellous! That"s just the icing on the cake!
8. 3 dimensions of space - height, Breadth and width.
9. 3 Fractal dimensions - atoms, Solar systems and galaxies.
10. The Equation E=MC^ has 3 parts.

Thus, We can plainly see that the universe uses the number three at a fundamental level for all basic things. Thus, We can interpret this as a consequence that the ultimate particle must have 3 states or functions.
Now, We have established that a sphere has 3 states or functions. So what 3 actions can a sphere in frictionless space perform? Well, I can only think of 3 possible movements that a sphere in frictionless space can do which are left spin, Right spin or no spin. Thus, We now have a complete picture of the least number of particles; the simplest shape and simplest functions. Thus, According to the laws of parsimony, The universe would make a fundamental particle in this manner, If it was a logical universe which didn"t have any wastage or superfluous activity.
PandaK

Con

Now it's time for me to debunk this ridiculous notion.
First: You keep on using science to prove your theory is right. But, Science says that many particles make up a single being. So you using science is making zero sense.
Second: The law of parsimony has not been proven. You based your entire case on a law that has not been proven. I just- how has your mind based this on such a ridiculous premise and you still think you will win this argument? !
Third: The supporting evidence you brought to prove your case is out- numbered. There are many more things than just 3 types in a single thing. Take the number of ants for example. Actually, I will be a kind con, And I will narrow it down to ant types! There are more than 700. . . JUST IN THE UNITED STATES? ! Okay, And then how about the number of metals in the earth? There are 6. And then take the number of planets that exist in the universe! There are MILLIONS! Then take the average amount of hair in a person's eyebrow, 250. Oh, And don't forget that the thing that literally keeps us ALIVE, Our bodies, Yeah, They have 11 particles, Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine, And magnesium. Oh, And not to mention literally most of the universe. The voters surely will realize how ridiculous your idea is.
Fourth: The law of parsimony is based on the idea that the shortest possible answer is the best answer, But most that have found that is incorrect. I even have, Actually! When I have been faced with say, A difficult math problem, I have found that by using as much paper as possible and trying many different methods, I usually will get the correct answer. When you say that the ENTIRE UNIVERSE is in a single particle, Well, You clearly didn't pass chemistry or physics.
Fifth: If the universe IS made out of one particle, Well, I would like to know which particle. You didn't say this, And I would like some hard evidence. After all, I'm not actually going to flip my entire worldview because of someone on a website without something *very* convincing.
I am sure that I am made out of multiple particles, And I'm just a human. When you say the entire cosmos is in ONE particle, And you try to base it on science that doesn't exist, I think any person would find this notion ludicrous and wave it away immediately. Okay, You didn't give much of a paragraph, And I would keep ranting if I could. I truly hope the kind voters of this sight will realize that the universe is complex and not a simple particle. Enjoy eating your words, Pro. ):3
Akhenaten

Pro

Well, It appears that my opponent not only misunderstand what he debate is about but also has a basic misunderstanding of the English language.

Quote - "First: You keep on using science to prove your theory is right. But, Science says that many particles make up a single being. So you using science is making zero sense. "

Reply - I never said that "many particles make up a single being. " I stated that "the universe is made from one particle in 3 states which is left spin, Right spin and no spin. "

Quote - "Second: The law of parsimony has not been proven. You based your entire case on a law that has not been proven. "

Reply - The laws of parsimony are just intellectual tools of discovery. Whether the laws are correct of not is a matter of what this debate is about. I have given evidence, Which suggests that the laws of parsimony, In respect of the evidence given, That they could have the possibility of being correct. It is up to you to find a way of thinking which shows that my methodology is incorrect or faulty. At this point in time, I can't find any logical refutation of my ideas.

Quote - "Third: The supporting evidence you brought to prove your case is out- numbered. There are many more things than just 3 types in a single thing. Take the number of ants for example. Actually, I will be a kind con, And I will narrow it down to ant types! There are more than 700. . . JUST IN THE UNITED STATES? "

Reply - I am discussing fundaments elements of nature, While you are just randomly listing objects of nature. Note - A fundamental element can't be broken down any further into subunits.

Quote -" When you say that the ENTIRE UNIVERSE is in a single particle, Well, You clearly didn't pass chemistry or physics. "

Reply - I never stated that "the entire universe is in a single particle". I stated that "the universe is made entirely from one particle. " Now. If you understand how grammar works, You will know that there is a big difference between what you think I said and what I did actually say.
PandaK

Con

Note- Sorry if this is a bad paragraph/argument, I wrote this a 4:50 AM. I'm an insomniac. *Sorry* =(

Quote- 'Well, It appears that my opponent not only misunderstand what he debate about but also has a basic misunderstanding of the English language. '

M'kay buddy, Fist, Let me fix your grammar for you. *sigh* 'Well, It appears that my opponent not only misunderstands what he is debating about but also has a basic misunderstanding of the English language. ' Now, If you will gratefully accept my *very* kind, Grammatically correct version of this, That would be great, Thank you! But *still* it's incorrect. First, Sir, I am a woman. Don't get that wrong. Second, Um, Sorry for not reading your paragraph correctly, But I was too busy crying over my grandpa who has stage 3 colon cancer, Delusions, And Parkinson's, And was drowning my sorrows on the internet, As I like to bottle up my emotions. If you could formally apologize for making such a short-sighted accusation, That would be wonderful.

Quote- 'The law of parsimony is just intellectual tools of discovery. Whether the laws are correct of not is a matter of what this debate is about. I have given evidence, Which suggests that the law of parsimony, In respect of the evidence given, That they could have have the possibility of being correct. It is up to you to find a way of thinking which shows that my methodology is incorrect or faulty. At this point in time, I can't find any logical refutation of my ideas. '

*Sigh* Okay, I'm not even gonna fix this. There are too many grammar mistakes. Okay, So what you want is a logical refutation, Right? Well, If the universe is a single particle, And we are to apply the law of parsimony to it, Then this particle is sustaining too much life. The masses in this one particle are massive, Heavy, And there are many of them. They are NOT simple, And instead very complex. Adding onto that, These masses sustain smaller life. Should this all be a single particle, Applying the law of parsimony, Well. . . It doesn't add up.

Quote- 'I am discussing fundaments elements of nature, While you are just randomly listing objects of nature. '

Okay, That's fair, But really, Fix your grammar. My head is starting to hurt. But, You too list off some random things. For example, The human eye. We actually don't have to be here. So, In my opinion, That's also random. Same with the brain. While yes, Many fundamentals of nature have something to do with 3, These fundamentals sustain many other organisms. The law of parsimony can't be applied to this to twist a complex thing into a simple one. (I think, If I'm incorrect, Please disprove me! )

Also, You didn't answer any of my questions. You took apart all of the dumb things I said and didn't acknowledge what I asked, I. E. 'What would this particle be? And I, Also *again* would like to have stone hard evidence that the universe is one particle. Like, I want real science and not speculation. (Although, We can't prove it, And so we are both speculating, But I mean real research. )

Thank you for reading this. I hope the voters take my words into careful thought.
Akhenaten

Pro

Thanks for your gastric reflux. Sorry. I mean reply. Note - Only a smart aleck bright spark could mistake a "he" for a "the".

My list of excuses for making grammatical errors -

1. My pet parrot just died of syphilis.
2. My mother got reverse brain cancer.
3. My hemorrhoids went for a walk.

Back to the debacle. Sorry. I mean debate.

Quote - "Well, If the universe is a single particle"

Reply - sigh. . . I never said this. My quote is - " The universe is made from only one particle" Now, I know that it must be very difficult for the female brain to comprehend more than 8 words all at one time but please try to take it all in without getting side tracked with your daily shopping list and other important matters. Lol

Quote - "The law of parsimony can't be applied to this to twist a complex thing into a simple one. "

Reply - I would like to twist your neck a little. Lol. Sorry, But your lack of methodology is just typical of how the female brain works and I doubt if you could ever understand my theory, No matter how I tried to explain it to you.

It appears that your span of concentration is about as good as any gold fish so I would recommend taking up scuba diving as a hobby. Lol
PandaK

Con

Well sir, Thank you for the interesting career idea. I am actually interested in archeology and underwater exploration is very similar. It's actually very hard to be a professional and takes a lot of work, But some have had very successful careers. I was not given anything to argue about your theory, So. . . Anyway, I'm very glad you told me my methodology is messy because I agree. Lately, I've been going through a very hard time as I have been hospitalized for wanting to kill myself to free myself from depression. I hope you can understand why it's so messy. It's a *wonderful* thing that there are people on the internet that would j-just *love* to comfort someone in a time of need. I'm going to ignore your absolutely sexist comments, And I will try to continue this interesting conversation that I was enjoying. Honestly, You were starting to convince me of your speculation, As it is very open-minded and does have some science to back it up although I'm still not fully convinced.
Akhenaten

Pro

If you are feeling depressed try a paleo diet. This is because there is only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. Thus, As well as the universe being made from only one particle in 3 states the medical system can be equally simplified into one disease an d not thousands of different diseases. Thus, Depression is just a symptom of a bad diet which causes and acceleration of metabolic rate and a condition of anxiety results. See my other debate on the Corona Virus is a scam for more details.
PandaK

Con

Actually, Um, NO! I *did* try a paleo diet, And I just got worse. I switched off it, And a week or so later, My bestie left me. I'm pretty sure that was a toxic relationship and couple that with being stuck inside, And just people sucking, I had myself a boiling pot for depression. It wasn't my diet, But the people around me, My lack of sleep, And world events. But really, Who cares? ! I'm just a stupid female with the attention span of a goldfish, And because of the way I was born, I deserve to be verbally abused. I have 'the attention of a gold fish' and apparently, I love shopping, Even though I literally said nothing about shopping or anything like that. Oh, And I'm a 'smart alec bright spark' for mistaking a real word for another real word. I'm not going to continue this argument. I-I can't debate with someone who's always going to say that they're right, No matter how much evidence is stacked against them and is literally insulting someone for their sex. I'm just going to report you and leave this stupid argument.
Akhenaten

Pro

Ah ha! I knew all along that you was just an angry feminist. It just took a little friendly provocation and teasing to get the angry feminist male hater to come out of their hiding place and show their true colours. Lol
Posted by Stonks_and_Ethics 3 weeks ago
Stonks_and_Ethics
Akhenaten I just want to say thank you. You showed me just how toxic people on the internet can be just by debating. Wow you are a sexist, Hating conspiracy theorist who just teases and insults. You've really opened my eyes to how bad a human being can possibly be. So thanks you toxic corona-denying freak.