2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Sonofcharl

The war of peace

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

https://www.smh.com.au...

The line has been drawn in the sand over China's Vanuatu's military power struggle that leads to that same old story of, it does not matter who was right, it is who is left. Does it matter to the right at all about who has left afterwards? As the victors, truths and half-truths fail to even consider what the war was about, to begin with as the people left and right are but that leftovers and their truths and half-truths are very rarely ever heard. For they are all passed away as like all heroes of war the fallen that never speak again.

So please China and Australia and all other Nations of land mass the tongue of peace are as a double-edged sword it cuts both ways. Practising; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, create an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other.

Peace be with us all for our children of tomorrows existence creator.
Sonofcharl

Con

Yes line drawings and old stories. Sometimes it's a struggle to get those power leads in, cheap Chinese imports, low end low precision, low brow threeway bree bro broo. The military doesn't matter, clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you as it were, Fred head bob grunt. Afterwards Victor's always full of half truths and inconsiderate and begins failing people, it's a war of words over the leftovers to tell you the truth. The way passed heroically, through the woods and through the trees, high end carbon interface for sure, Victor fell over and lost his voice, threeway woodland cycling reaction, wid wood woo.

Australia is a pleasing land mass as is China. Both ways three ways double edged tongue cut. The pen is mightier than the sword and both practised empathy at the Co op, they bought humus and were sympathetic. Through the surroundings and the subject was understanding creation, doing the teachers is cool but can get them into trouble, best to keep it to yourselves and not speak out of turn.

Of course be careful not to create the children of tomorrow. It's a tense exit for all of us and peas and beans, threeway legume fantasy, threeway legume frustration, friss fruss froo.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

The 58-year-old enigma has awoken as of course and is most likely a he that joined 1 year ago and a name of Son of Charl. https://www.google.com...

So as an uneducated guess, I would say an Englishman but far from a gentleman as his namesake Son of Prince Charles, with the likes of the immature insults. Or was it a juvenile compliment?
Sonofcharl remarks that "The military doesn't matter, clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you as it were, (Fred head bob grunt") It might just be a compliment and not an insult, so maybe you could share your hidden agenda's meaning with us all. Would you please. And I will apologise with all grace and dignitary that is justly deserved for you the son of the prince. If you deserve it.

So let us go on shall we with his choice of music, he is most likely a dope smoker. Have at least the intelligence to consider what you are against in this debate. The war of peace then you are what unsure or you have made an error of judgement or you would like a pissing contest of stupidity?

Stupid is as stupid does.
Sonofcharl

Con

Everything means something in our own heads. Fred was a train driver. I guessed that his range of interest was very limited, not extending far outside home and work. But who knows what fantasies lurked within. Fred had an unusual habit, as described. Fred, though an object of derision to some, was an example of peaceful simplicity to me.

Who knows what lurks inside Royal heads. That long line of European war mongers, deluded by their own importance.

Let's listen to Ralph Vaughan Williams today maybe? And perhaps rest peacefully in his dope of pastoral beauty.

Words are but fluttering notions and pen hand finger keyboard etchings. What are you for in this debate?

Fluttering fingers flicked words, falling and failing. Judgement is as judgement does and what has meaning in your head?

Intelligence is no indicator of common sense and urine is what urine does.

Saturday sitting, sat here on Saturday listening and keyboard tapping. Peace in sound and peace in contemplation and relaxation in composition.

And war and peace and the war of peace and peace be with you always.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So it's, insert it time as we of man become men insert a woman another child of tomorrow is inserted into the world. But the grammar artsy won't let us be as it should be. So it's on with the show.

The war of peace is as simple as Fred's peace train. For it is but two sides of a double-headed coin, the woman of women on one side and the man of men on the other as it coins rounds it rolls through the slots width, weight and height. So be it a well-rounded individual.

When transparencies of our indifference are as the coins thickness shades of grey to grays within darknesses we of well-balanced individuals be it however long it takes a coin to round. Know it as love as weight not the height of paper stacks of Biblos. Made round to go round, notes and bills are stacked that continuously say I'm hungry.

The slot needs to broaden as the coin needs to narrow while it's hight is still 360 degrees while the midnight oils burn back in 1984 while the change of bills and notes to coins in 2009 of a kangaroo's court entanglement within Charlet's web of lies and deceit. Must have been a hell of a web to catch a kangaroo.

Numb the s in politics and become a dictator is not the way. While all religions and beliefs belong to the people's discretion of governance. Credibility is kept in check by both parties burden of responsibilities authoritarian people of supposed rational reasoning. If the minority suffers because of a few and the majority follows then why is it but an e on the end of human to make it all alright?
Because it isn't alright is it? http://www.dummies.com...
Sonofcharl

Con

Yes grammar and hearts racing and hormones flooding all impulses and art of nature and of the universe.

Ah! The coin and the note and the zeroed interface. It, the one God and us to have or not to have, to starve or not, or to live or die.

That spectacular existence and that humble diminishment, roll the coin, roll the dice and the one god without vision is neither merciless or merciful.

And the coin spins as the Earth spins as the Milky Way spins as we endure our organic sufferance, wrought as if by magic and that magic of ecstasy and that one Gods eye looks not upon nor cares.

In their heads and in your head and in my head and in our heads, etched in that magic and notion taught. War and peace, to have or have not, to starve or not, to live or to die.

And the kangaroo bounds onward across it's Australian Universe.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

With all of your cryptic analogies that I have considered with my own humility, sympathy, empathy within a curiosity I ask but one question.

How could an existence creator have unconditional love, if free will was taken from its own creation "us", by coming out from behind an eclipse, as to crucify its own free will and not become a dictator of an intolerable telepathic nature?

How about an on-off switch or a phone call away. Ring, ring excuss me existence creator I have been suffering for so long now please kill me as I don't have the nerve or the means to do it myself. Well, I give my blessings to the hero of 104.

https://en.wikipedia.org...(botanist)
Sonofcharl

Con

Suffering is as suffering does. All pain and all emotion and mortal knowledge.
Fantasy in knowledge and those cryptic lies that spew forth from those profane edifices.

Earth found and Earth bound and God sought dream.
A nanosecond existence and suffering is what suffering does and suffering is a dream and pain the reality.

And blessing is as blessing does and I bless Joey.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Blessings do not curse they wash sin that is placed upon the book shelved that has a bookend that is there but not in the picture of themselves rebuilding the other bookend the temple in Irans https://www.israelislamandendtimes.com...
Don't forget to put up a mandatory message, men's entry and exit this side and the women sign upon the temple wall smoking hot will not be tolerated until a later date with children not allowed in the smallest print that you can write.

The war of peace is what again for the women and children of tomorrow have you got any blacker than that black as jet black just isn't black enough. Have you ever gone way underground in a mine cave and turned out all the lights and closed your eyes? Well, it doesn't get any blacker than that as you have your eyes open or not. Faith is going into a dark room looking for a black cat, knowing that it is there because of its meow. Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane.

Maybe this time you may refer not reefer an answer to the one question that I asked as I suppose I may have to answer it for you if you can't shan't or won't in comments, shall I?

QUESTION for the second time. How could an existence creator have unconditional love, if free will was taken from its own creation "us", by coming out from behind an eclipse, as to crucify its own free will and not become a dictator of an intolerable telepathic nature?

Maybe the dominion of powers wristband that read what your mind and heart are saying within the court of no secrets that our existence creators supposed chosen people in Iran to want and sell it as if we need it. Well there are bigger events on the way as they say in Hollywood

"I"m not the most "relevant" actress out there. I know that"s the industry perception because I"ve been this character for 14 years. But the truth is, anybody can be good on a show season one and two. Can you be good 14 years later? Now, that"s a f"in" skill."

Peace be with you. Praise and glory belong to our existence creator. Amen
Sonofcharl

Con

And stand them side by side and the sum of all parts equaleth.
And they told you not and did you believe them?
And they tell us all manner of things and we accept because we do not listen. For belief is merely a notion.

ANSWER.
As particles spin and weave their magic, all acceptance is all and nothing reigns in dominion.
And nothing is something and something is nothing, as dreams spin for a moment till all energy is dissipated.
And love spins and love is something and love is nothing and telepathy is waves and frequencies resonate.
Brain lodged, brain bodged response frequencies abound and dissipate.
And response is something and response is nothing.

And the people of Iran and the people of Israel and the black cat in the dark room and the kangaroo in Australia, all dance to the same frequency.
Existence creator brain held and brain assimilated frequencies, spin and dissipate.

Peace be with you once more. As I sit and wonder at the magic of creation, as I shall do until all energy dissipates. Amen.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
War is not an answer it is an excuse. So I say I am for an end to all acts of war. As peace is a wish that needs another and then another to be.

Faith offered fate 3 wishes so fate asked for world peace with the first and all about them was silence without any critters of any sort and all people were gone and all of nothing was going on at all for peace is as silent as if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all. The silence was deafening so fate asks with the second wish for it to be all back to normal and with the third fate asked for all the wealth. But that is a different story called insert it.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
oops, wrong debate sorry China the comment below refers to debate: The inhumane of psychotic mental illness have shown their true colours and it isn't rainbows.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I am for this to come to end children should be left as children for as long as they like to be just that children. Leave the children be children. If I have put for then believe you me it saves you the trouble, doesn't it? You should know what side I am on by now. 2far4u2 these sex pests need to come to an end.
Posted by Jhhillman 3 years ago
Jhhillman
Yes, but what position are you talking? What are you arguing for or against?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So now a 21-year-old steeps up as no other will. Read the article and ask yourself do you think that our wont to be republican tea cozy turntable Australian Malcolm Turnbull has made the right call?
Posted by Jhhillman 3 years ago
Jhhillman
What exactly are you arguing for?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Cry and most likely you will alone but laugh and the world does the same.