2far4u2CharlesDarwin
aprzn123

The word athiest be updated within the dictonary. To Athiest the undecided until a later date.

aprzn123 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Latest breaking news head lines right here;
There is no such thing as a true non believer of an existance creator of inteligant design in existance at all anymore.
As I can not find a true disbelieving athiests anywhere they must be extinct or an endangered species.

Maybe the sientists could clone a few of the hard core athiests from an era, when they used Charles Darwins evolutionary discoveries as factural evidance to attack any belivers in any religion or beliefs.

For now the so called athiest use is some kind of slinging match apon the tree of monkeys.

Where the hell is Richard Dawkins and his hard core followers? With the God delution published over 10 years ago. What happened have they evolved at last, into something that the majority of the human race could call humane?
aprzn123

Con

If we are to change the dictionary definition of atheist, the first thing that we should do is look at the current definition of debate. Here is how it is defined in multiple different places:

Dictionary.com:
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Merriam-Webster.com:
a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods

dictionary.Cambridge.org:
someone who believes that God does not exist

en.Oxforddictionaries.com:
A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Looking at these definitions, there is a clear pattern. And this makes sense, given the etymology. It comes from the Greek word theos, meaning "god". Combined with the a- prefix meaning without, the lack of, or not, and the -ist suffix meaning one who believes in, atheist clearly means, "one who believes in the lack of a god". Additionally, although I found research (Pew Research: https://pewrsr.ch... and Independent: https://ind.pn...) that atheism is on the decline, this is not a good reason to change the definition of atheism. This is because the people who remain atheists still have the same beliefs as before. The only change is the number of atheists.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So you are calling an existance creator God as well?
Are you on a fisrt name basis with our own existance creator.
Is that by error of your own or are you no more then an undeceided athiest idiot or an undeceided religous idiot until a later date?
All Atheist's are undecided atheists.
So this is the crux of being or staying an athiest. Right or wrong.
So how can the undecided be any more then to lack belief of the likes of beliefs of a universe existence creator.
So I will ask are you an ignorant undecieded athiest or are you an arrigant undeceided athiest or both at once.
So what side of the fence are you on or are you a fence sitter.

As I am neither. As I am a practicing christern of teachings of Jesus Christ the son of our own existance creator that has no name or if it has I do not know what it is.

For Jesus Christ the son of our existance creator supposable said I am not good my father is good, For I hold the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Maybe he should have said I am not good for our own existance creator is good, For I only hold the keys to the doorway to kingdom of heaven.

Peace be with you and all praise and glory belongs to our own existance creator.
aprzn123

Con

First, you say that I'm calling an existence creator God. Since this is a question about God, let us turn to the bible. Genesis 1:1 says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Does that not qualify God as an existence creator? If not, let us go further. Genesis 1:3 says, "Then God said, 'Let there be light'; and there was light." This theme is repeated throughout Genesis 1.
You ask if I am on a first name basis with our own existence creator. I am not, but I still have reason to call an existence creator God.
So it is not by an error of my own, but nor is it because I am an "undecided atheist idiot" or because I am an "undecided religious idiot until a later date".
You say that all atheists are undecided atheists, yet you have no evidence to back up that claim. As you are making it, the burden of proof falls on you. The next two lines of your argument rely on that one statement, so I will move past that. You are asking whether I am an ignorant undecided atheist or an arrogant undecided atheist? I am neither. I am simply defending the fact that the dictionary definition should not be changed. Most of your argument here is not addressing that.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

All that I have found have at least an understanding of an existance creator of the universe with inteligant design.
It the only this that matters is if you are humane or inhumane.

Tell us if you don't totaly agree with this; our own perception of the conditions that we are subjected to involuntary or not is what motivates the cognitive drive. How about an educated or an uneducated guess is all we have. The majority of the worlds population will stay with some kind of after life allusion throughout their life and the rest are undecided until a later date as very few will with all honesty give up all hope of an after life.

So what is your perception of your own personal allution?
is anyone standing up saying that our own existence creator of intelligent design didn't create the universe?

Oh where, oh where
Has my little dog gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his ears cut short
And his tail cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?
I think he went down
To the building site
To see what he could see
And in his mouth
Was a globe so bright
I wonder what could it be

Oh where, oh where
Has my little dog gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his ears cut short
And his tail cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?
I last saw him by the bulldozer
Playing and running around
But I just can't see him there anymore
He just can't seem to be found
Perhaps the man over there will know
He may have seen him go by
Who knows where
He might have decided to go
But we've got to give it a try

Oh where, oh where
Has my little dog gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his tail cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?

Peace be with you. All praise and glory belongs to our own existence creator of intelligent design of the universe as we know it to be.https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Yep. A clown...
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Why no alfred or frank or bat man or even the ring leader of this circus or how about your name canis. I don't know what our existance creators name is but many think that any religion or of any belief indervidual do. Even the undecieded like you do.
Well good on yah you must be so smart the you don't see how stupid you truely are.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
It's like your on a first name basis with this God are you?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So you are calling an existance creator God are you?
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Never heard of an atheist believing in a god...Are you a clown ?