Queen_Fabulous
Cool_Comrade

Their are only 2 genders

Cool_Comrade has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Queen_Fabulous

Con

Their are only two genders. If you think their are more then 2 and would like to challenge me go for it. I look forward to any opponents
Cool_Comrade

Pro

I have never really debated in a formal sense before, But here I go. When a human is conceived, The 23rd pair of chromosome, Determines the child's gender. If they receive two X chromosomes, They are considered a girl, And will develop a vagina, (stop laughing 12 year olds) in the sense that they provide the egg during reproduction. If they receive a Y chromosome from their father, They will grow a penis and will be considered a boy. I think that having a penis means you are a boy and having a vagina means you are a girl. Not just because I believe that your gender is decided before you are born, But because basic biology decides that the haploid cells that combine to form a child, Can only produce a zygote with only 1 of 2 possible outcomes, XX (girl) or XY (boy). You probably already know this and like I said this is my first time debating, But according to basic biology, There are only 2 combinations of the 23rd pair of chromosomes that can be made. Meaning 2 genders.
Queen_Fabulous

Con

I agree did you read the post? I said that there are only two genders as that is what I believe in.