Purushadasa
ace_pace

Theism Is 100% Valid, True, and Unchallenged

Do you like this debate?NoYes-1
Debate Round Forfeited
ace_pace has forfeited round #2.
Our system has not yet updated this debate. Please check back in a few minutes for more options.
Time Remaining
00days00hours00minutes00seconds
Started: 8/5/2017 Category: Philosophy
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Purushadasa

Pro

NO CLAIM = NO TRUTH:
God has revealed himself as the origin of the universe, and that fact is accepted by the whole world. If atheism makes no claim counter to that fact, then the fact remains valid, true, and unchallenged, and the conclusion is that Theism is true and the belief in atheist Dogma is false.
ace_pace

Con

best of luck, Pro. :)
Purushadasa

Pro

Con provided no arguments or evidences whatsoever for his side, so I won the debate: Thanks for your time! =)
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
30 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 11 through 20 records.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
Then GTFO of my nose, you ignorant douchebag.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
There's really no reason to be so hostile. I'm only trying to help you. Please refrain from name calling. It's not nice.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
Yes, you are definitely right up my nose, you ignorant douchebag. Now GTFO!
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Two things. First, not everyone says atheism makes no claims. Second, I'm nowhere near you, so I can't possibly be on your nose.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
I have been told that believers in atheist Dogma make no claims, so I am following that statement to its logical conclusion. Also, GTFO of my nose, you ignorant assclown.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
I see you updated your resolution, but it's still faulty. You're right to say that IF atheism makes no claims, then it's unchallenged, BUT if it dies make a claim, theism is challenged. You really should remove that part of your argument, or you're ripe to he defeated easily.
Posted by Purushadasa 3 years ago
Purushadasa
Plato: How do you mean?
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
There was no debate.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
Can I ask from where has God proven himself, I do not mean books, I do not mean through what others have said, what REAL thing has God shown himself to have done and what proof do you have for it? Also you can't say that atheists have no claims. Your God could make it that way. So are you saying your god could not? The heresy continues.
Posted by platoandaristotle 3 years ago
platoandaristotle
You, Purushadasa
This debate has 2 more rounds before the voting begins. If you want to receive email updates for this debate, click the Add to My Favorites link at the top of the page.