Anonymous
Debatwinnerpro

There Should be a Limit of One Black Family per Neighborhood

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I'm pro, and I believe there should be a strict limit of one black family per neighborhood. Why? Well, its because black people cause too much violence, and they also create havoc and destruction in society. Furthermore, their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of energy non-blacks can harvest, and giving people hypothermia.

Thus, there should be a limit of one black family per neighborhood. All extra black families will be sent to prison, until there is a neighborhood currently with no black family living inside. Then, a black family will be randomly chosen from prison to go live in that neighborhood without any black family currently living in it.

You're con, with 3 days to prepare an argument, and 8000 characters upper limit.

Let's go!
Debatwinnerpro

Con

This is racist, this is wrong.

Pro

Well yes. Black people have indeed caused a lot of trouble for society.

Black people are nothing but a bad influence on the world.

Here are the facts about black people that we must seriously consider:

1 in every 3 black men will end up in prison.

Many black families on being headed by single mothers making barely more than minimum wage. Those families often have kids and youngsters who get in trouble with the law.

Many violence in public schools, especially in downtown and big metropolises, are inflicted by black students.

Furthermore, there have been many incidents where white people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by black people.

If we completely segregate neighborhoods and cities into black people and non-black people, it is downright racist and cruel towards black people. The only way to prevent black violence from occurring, or at least to minimize it as much as we can, is to have and enforce a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood.

Please think carefully about it: once there is already one black family in every neighborhood, what can we do with the remaining black families? We cannot put them in ghettos, because that would be very racist and reverting back to the 1950s and 1960s. Nor can we kill them because that is simply immoral. (I mean, isn't that what Hitler would do?) Instead, the best solution is to throw them in prison, and then let them out of prison once there is a neighborhood with no black family living in it.

Furthermore, if we put black families to prison, we will put them under control. (I think we must segregate prisons by race too.) No offense and not at all being racist, their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of sunlight white people can harvest. And beyond that, throwing them in prison is a solution to overpopulation, because the world will be less crowded. You see what I am saying here?

Now you might be thinking that it's racist and cruel, but it's not. Just read on.

No, I am not being racist. It's true. How would you like to be assaulted by black people or a gang. You said that you are not a black person. Non-black people are vulnerable targets to black people. Since no people want to be assaulted by black people, but we cannot totally segregate the world based on race or skin color, the best way to combat black violence is to limit each neighborhood to one black family. If we throw remaining black families in prison, we are also combating overpopulation so they won't be crowding up the Earth.

Now I want to here a convincing argument from you.
Debatwinnerpro

Con

and you think one family per neighborhood would help? dude this is f@cking racist. AND if there is a 10 family neighborhood (super small) there would only be one to start with since they make up barely over 10% of our pop. so pls die u racist
Posted by thetruthwillout 3 years ago
thetruthwillout
Why do people feel the need to be racist? Or why do people perceive other people as racist ? At the end of the day, are we not all made from the same material? Are we not all made from sand ? Just because someone is whiter than you , does not mean they were made from gold, and just because someone is darker than you does not mean they were made from coal. No. Regardless of light or dark we are still sand. Created from THE EXACT SAME MATERIAL. SAND. So why do whiter people look down on darker people, and why do darker people look down on whiter people? Is it even correct in the first place to assume that a certain colour group looks down on a certain colour group ? Personally, I don"t think so. In my opinion, people do not develop inferiority over others because of their skin colour alone. I mean seriously, imagine looking at your skin colour like, oh im white so now I can look down on black people and brown people. Or even looking at your skin colour like, oh im brown I can definitely look down on darker people. Doing that doesn"t make sense to me, and while I am aware that there are actually people who look down on others just because they feel their skin colour is superior, I am not even going to attempt to argue with such twisted people. Y"all have issues. But in general, I am of the opinion that the way a person behaves towards others has more to do with their upbringing, their values, their environment, their ideals and perceptions. It has more to do with what they are inside of themselves (or how their souls are), rather than outside. For example, if a white person has a few bad encounters with brown and black people, it is human to mistakenly perceive all brown and black people in a certain way, as bad, untrustworthy or whatever negative came out of the encounter. Therefore, the moment they see a brown or black person they might seem very stiff or stuck up. These are the people I"m trying to reason with. The ones who have had bad encounters with a certain col