Anonymous
NDECD1441

There Should be a Limit of One Black Family per Neighborhood

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I believe that there should certainly be a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood, due to their high crime rates and violence. You see, while it is racist to entirely segregate society by race, we must do what we can do at the moment to reduce/minimize violence caused by blacks.

Thus, there should be a limit of one black family per neighborhood in every country, including African countries.

I'm pro, and you're con. You have 3 round, 3 days to prepare your argument, and an upper limit of 8000 characters. Let's go!
NDECD1441

Con

I'm happy to accept this debate and will take the case that given the narrative that stereo-typically African Americans commit more crimes and therefore should be oppressed within the spectrum of where they live, I believe, this is an atrocious and abhorrent approach to the situation.

Here is what I will do throughout the debate and what I am fighting for as I lay my case setup. In my next round, I will point out how the motion is not a feasible option to follow, both mechanism-wise and as a consequence. Then I will propose an alternative to achieve the wanted results if given the benefit of the doubt. In the final round, I will make the comparative between the worst case scenarios of both sides and will also prove to you how even my worst case scenario works better than my opponent's best case scenario.

As my opponent hasn't provided any substantive so far, other than his/her/their stance, I will consider this as a case setup and acceptance round, where we make what we are fighting for clear and elaborate and justify later.

Good luck to my opponent, have a great debate!
Posted by NDECD1441 3 years ago
NDECD1441
Hey there! You have less than a day left to rebut. May want to hurry!