backwardseden
Atheistic_Christian

There are 2 major reasons why the christian god is untrue

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Voting Period

backwardseden

Pro

The supposed christian god cannot and is not true because of two standing reasons. . .
1. It is dumb enough to use text as a form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence, The absolute WORST form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence possible FOR A GOD in which case any true god would clearly never do.
There are at least 50 reasons why no god, From any religion, Would ever use text, Not ever, Not for any reason. If you cannot think of at least 3 of the 50 reasons why this is so, Then you do not know christianity and the unproven storybook character god of print only as well as you think you might. As a matter of fact, It's not at all.

2. If the christian god were true, It would end all suffering. POOF. GONE. This would be true especially among children as there would be no suffering among children.
One question that nobody has been able to properly justify and or discern in my 45+ years of me doing this is "What can children possibly learn from suffering? " If you've answered "nothing", You've answered correctly.
If you've actually taken the time to have read the idiot bible, In which case you probably haven't, As well as comprehended it, It is geared towards the torturing and deliberate suffering of children among many other horrific things. The bible is a sickening diseased book. Nobody, But nobody, Should recommend reading it and especially not to anybody else for any reason.

Dsjpk5 is disqualified from the voting procedures as he tries to pretend he's god and thus change the voting structure of who wins and loses here on DDO.
Atheistic_Christian

Con

"1. It is dumb enough to use text as a form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence, The absolute WORST form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence possible FOR A GOD in which case any true god would clearly never do.
There are at least 50 reasons why no god, From any religion, Would ever use text, Not ever, Not for any reason. If you cannot think of at least 3 of the 50 reasons why this is so, Then you do not know Christianity and the unproven storybook character god of print only as well as you think you might. As a matter of fact, It"s not at all. "
1. Text is the main way that humans have recorded knowledge throughout the millennia. They hold the collection of all human knowledge. Everything you and I use to debate comes from books. Are books also a bad way for science to spread as well? So, How is this a bad way to spread his doctrine?
2. Every religion has a book or text that holds records of their religion. Name one that doesn"t.
3. Please give these 50 reasons why. You can"t just say they exist and not give the minimum of 3 you wanted.
"2. If the Christian god were true, It would end all suffering. POOF. GONE. This would be true especially among children as there would be no suffering among children. "

1. God has given us the option of free will. This includes the option to cause pain and suffering. It is our choice in the end. However, This doesn"t mean there are no consequences. Worldly consequences include anything from jail time to death. And spiritually you go to hell.

2. If you read the bible you would know that god hates the suffering of children. Examples:
A. Matthew 18:2-6 "He called a little child to him, And placed the child among them. 3 And he said:"Truly I tell you, Unless you change and become like little children, You will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, Whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. "
B. Matthew 18:10 "See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. "
C. Mark 10:13-16 "People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, But the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, He was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, And do not hinder them, For the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, Anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it. " 16 And he took the children in his arms, Placed his hands on them and blessed them. "

""What can children possibly learn from suffering? " If you've answered "nothing", You"ve answered correctly. "

1. While I agree that children"s suffering is an absolutely horrible thing and should end immediately, Some things can be learned. Examples are: The world is cruel, Self defense, And how to take care of yourself. So while not technically correct, I do agree that this is not how these lessons should be taught and that child suffering needs to end.

2. Yes, I do have empathy and hate suffering and I do believe that no child should suffer.

"If you've actually taken the time to have read the idiot bible, In which case you probably haven't, As well as comprehended it, It is geared towards the torturing and deliberate suffering of children among many other horrific things. The bible is a sickening diseased book. Nobody, But nobody, Should recommend reading it and especially not to anybody else for any reason. "

1. The Bible isn"t about child suffering. It shows a history of a people who went through many hardships. They rose and they fell. They had suffering and prosperity. Please give scriptures that prove your view.

2. The lessons of the Bible, Even from a secular point of view, Are valuable. It teaches people to be better and to work to improve both themselves and the world around them. Yes, War is depicted in the bible, As well as disease and crime, But so does every history book ever written. Are all history books sickening and diseased? If we forget history and its lessons we are doomed to repeat it. This also applies to the lessons of the Bible.
backwardseden

Pro

Normally I would have blocked idiot trolls who know nothing about anything and add 0% of absolute 0 to anyone"s life"s which is why they have no genuine friends or loved ones, Which is you, My so-called turgid tepid neanderthal Buddhist monk runny diaper moldy roach meat brains opponent Atheistic_Christian who pretends he is a christian, But in reality there is no such thing.
Obviously I have dealt with this feeble little tinker toy before and I told it that we"re done because of it"s flat out made up excuses and lies in order to save face for something in which it clearly knows nothing about and yet it pretends that it does. Since I have not blocked it, In which is my fault entirely, I will honor the debate standards and debate with it for this one debate only unless it has suckered up to any others since it has accepted this debate.
So we"re going to play the three strike rule because my patients have worn ever so thin and I will not in ---any--- way deal with its inability to not be able to read and comprehend in which is the case of so so so many so-called christians here on DDO. I also will obviously not honor ---any--- made up excuses and or flat out lies from it. So it"s three strikes and he"s out and this debate will be immediately over and I will thus declare myself to be the winner.

"1. Strike 1. "Text is the main way that humans have recorded knowledge throughout the millennia. They hold the collection of all human knowledge. Everything you and I use to debate comes from books. Are books also a bad way for science to spread as well? So, How is this a bad way to spread his doctrine? " Wow, It like the typical so-called christian, It CAN"T READ. What is so impossibly difficult for a boy toy, Even at the very beginning of the reading stage to understand that man has nothing, Let me repeat, Nothing at all to do with this equation. Man was ---never--- mentioned in the opening statement.
2. Will be ski[ped because that is in conjunction with #1.
3. No. You play by the rules and figure 3 of the reasons out. Go back to your drawing board. Strange isn"t it, That atheists have no problem with this, But those who are religious, Especially muslims, And oh yeah you supposed christians, Yeah you do. Now why is this? This should be strike 2. But I"ll let it slide from your amoeba excrement laxative prayer yodeling grunge country opera howling cheapened violin musica. Last chance. Think of 3 or don"t even bother with this debate. AND to further add damage, Don"t even bother to even think for a moment that you are a christian if you cannot think of 3.

Let"s move on. . .

1. "God has given us the option of free will. " Nope. Strike 2. Here"s 4 videos to help you 100% out with that. They are irrefutable. I like the 3rd video the best. We"ll get more into the free will argument a little later. But first you have to prove that your unproven storybook character god of print only even exists before you can make that claim. So that"s problem numero uno and it"s a very big problem that in no possible way can you solve.
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=hOaLlyRId4I - All Knowing god verses Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lAqFbiBDb_c - Free Will With god
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Z1BzP1wr234&t=5s%20How - god Favors Evil
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=CEuaMfNS88g - god allows Free Will?

* You show me or anyone where in the bible, Anywhere that YOUR christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will. " The fact of the matter is, Is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible hypocritically contradicts itself YET AGAIN for the thousandth time or so with all of its inconsistencies, Because there so many verses that prove that god does not, By any means, Grant Free Will.

* Another example in fact god shuts you down with Free Will all over his bible. A perfect example of that are the 10 commandments. . . Threatening people with death, As 4 of the commandments do is taking Free Will away.
Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by the ridiculous mayhem madness god.

* Now let"s look at Free Will from god"s point of view. Well the videos already did that. So you should be brushed up on the fact that god does not have Free Will, So how can man? Since you believe in the unproven storybook character god of print only you do not have Free Will of any kind. Period. Let's look at it from your unproven god's point of view because god himself does NOT have Free Will IF he knows his future. After all, How can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? That is NOT Free Will. So if YOUR unproven god does not have Free Will and the ability to choose, Most definitely man does NOT have Free Will and the ability to choose. Got it? It will only lead you---right---back---here---this---moment------in---time.

Also there's Free Will in hate? That's makes no sense whatsoever IF this unproven character storybook god of print only guy is supposed to be loving, Caring and kind. Wow what a true major hypocritical contradiction if there ever was one. But then again, The unproven god and the bible are riddled with thousands of hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies which proves 0 intelligence. If this supposed unproven god guy of yours is omnipotent and cares, With kindness, And love in which there's no way he can because this unproven god guy can-easily-take-the-evil-and-hate-out-of-Free Will such as the brutal rape, Beating and torturing of a 6 year old girl as an example. But no, It doesn't. It leaves it in. Thus that absolutely proves that this supposed god IS EVIL(and he freely admits it several times is HIS bible. Would you like the verses? They"re coming up. ) And is based on hate as it truly hates children and knowingly creates children to suffer. WHAT? What kind of supreme deity purposely does this? And it freely admits it.

You have presented some verses to show your unproven storybook character god of print only cares for children? Nope. Doesn"t chime in. Sorry. Not when it murders them. That"s a true supermassive hypocritical contradiction.
* Do you believe that its perfectly OK for your unproven character storybook god of print onlyto hate on children and babies for no reason at all and in murder them? Y____? N____? Why? Why not?
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=2zYG_fJLjBg - god hates children
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5kQTIX7NRE4 - Atheist debates get em while they"re young
LM4: 9-11, MT 10:37, MT 2:16, JG 21:10, DT 2:34, NU 31: 17-18, LV 26: 21-22, HS 13:16, EZ 9: 5-7, HS 9: 11-16, EX 12: 29-30, IS 13: 15-18, MT 2:16, EX 21:17, LV 20:9, MK 7:10, MT 15:4, MT 10:21, JG 11: 30-33, PS 137: 8-9, DT 21: 18-21, DT 32:25, DT 2: 32-34, DT 3: 3-6, JG 19: 24-29, EX 12:29, LV 26:29, JM 11: 22-23, JM 19: 7-9, JM 51: 22-26, LM 2: 20-22, RV 2: 18-23 (btw with this exercise some of them are from your lovely NT so you have no excuses)
There is no justifiable reason that ---anyone--- can think of to murder any child or baby. Yet somehow supposed christians are AGAINST ABORTIONS? ! ? ! ? ! WHAT? ! ? ! Supposed christians unproven storybook character god of print only MURDERS babies and children? ! ? ! ? ! Yeah, That"s not only contradictory and hypocritical from their s--t of an unproven god"s point of view, But their diseased sickened coughed upped unproven god also gave one of the 10 commandments of "thou shalt not kill". But wait gosh golly gee gosh darned it all, Their unproven storybook character god of print only that RELIES on FAITH for its existence (tee hee) kills, Well actually murders. Damn right there are BILLIONS of atheists on this planet (those who do not believe in a god or gods) who are not going to MURDER because a jacked up high on mighty uterus explosions silly little UNPROVEN god wants to get his tickles at a guchi party says so.
A child, Age 6 for example who has stage 4 cancer, Does not know what is happening to him/ her. Their cries are not heard, That they are in constant pain unless they are given sedatives/ pain killers, They are terrified, They are in an unfamiliar place (a hospital of some kind as an example), And are not home unless it is a special circumstance, They really do not understand what suffering is, But those around them probably do, Etc.

Btw, YOUR god put children in that position of suffering to begin with which is 100% pure evil and hate. YOUR god absolutely loves to knowingly suffer, Otherwise he would not create their situations for them to suffer.

Btw, I know that you know that you cannot contemplate suffering at all. Your precious jesus in which case you cannot prove has ever existed went through 14 hours, Tops, Of suffering. Some children go through decades of suffering. Your precious jesus had it easy.

Here's the very best part. . .
Your unproven storybook character god of print only gives POWER, Namely that free will that YOU are so concerned with, All the time, No exceptions, None, To the first time offenders and possibly more to the offenders for more offenses while the victims ---always--- suffer, Sometimes horrifically. Now you think about that while your brain rots in the hell that you've created because your simpleton mind doesn't get it and doesn't "want" to get it.
Yeah, That should be strike 3. I'll let it slide.

Here we go once again with "thee" question" Please do tell me what a child can possibly learn from suffering? If you"ve answered "nothing", You"ve answered correctly. Btw, You didn"t answer correctly. Your tepid answer was a direct attempt to deflect from anything that is truthful and honest.

I'm out of space.
Atheistic_Christian

Con

Normally I would have blocked idiot trolls who know nothing about anything and add 0% of absolute 0 to anyone"s life"s which is why they have no genuine friends or loved ones, Which is you, My so-called turgid tepid Neanderthal Buddhist monk runny diaper moldy roach meat brains opponent Atheistic_Christian who pretends he is a Christian, But in reality there is no such thing. "
1 No need for insults. We can both be adults here.
2 For the thousandth time, Christians do exist.
3 This has nothing to do with the debate at hand.
4 While you may think I"m trolling, I have enjoyed our back and forth.
"Obviously I have dealt with this before and I told it that we"re done because of it"s flat out made up excuses and lies in order to save face for something in which it clearly knows nothing about and yet it pretends that it does. Since I have not blocked it, In which is my fault entirely, I will honor the debate standards and debate. "
1 I have made no excuses in any of my posts.
2 Thank you for continuing.
"So we"re going to play the three strike rule because my patients have worn ever so thin and I will not in ---any--- way deal with its inability to not be able to read and comprehend in which is the case of so so so many so-called Christians here on DDO. I also will obviously not honor ---any--- made up excuses and or flat out lies from it. So it"s three strikes and he"s out and this debate will be immediately over and I will thus declare myself to be the winner. "
1 That isn"t how debate works, But ok.
2 I will hold you to the same standard.
"Wow, It like the typical so-called Christian, It CAN"T READ. What is so impossibly difficult for a boy toy, Even at the very beginning of the reading stage to understand that man has nothing, Let me repeat, Nothing at all to do with this equation. Man was ---never--- mentioned in the opening statement. "
I know man wasn"t mentioned. The point was that books are the best way to store and share knowledge. I apologize for the confusion. The point I was trying to make is that God would use the best man made method to spread his teachings to man.
"Will be skipped because that is in conjunction with #1. " Understandable.
" No. You play by the rules and figure 3 of the reasons out. Go back to your drawing board. Strange isn"t it, That atheists have no problem with this, But those who are religious, Especially Muslims, And oh yeah you supposed Christians, Yeah you do. Now why is this? This should be strike 2. Last chance. Think of 3 or don"t even bother with this debate. AND to further add damage, Don"t even bother to even think for a moment that you are a Christian if you cannot think of 3. "
You made the claim so you have the burden of proof. So you are the one not playing by the rules. I have gone back to the drawing board many times before posting this so, There you go. I don"t have to think of three until you do. Once again, Burden of proof. Look it up.
"Nope. Strike 2. Here"s 4 videos to help you 100% out with that. They are irrefutable. I like the 3rd video the best. We"ll get more into the free will argument a little later. But first you have to prove that your unproven storybook character god of print only even exists before you can make that claim. So that"s problem numero uno and it"s a very big problem that in no possible way can you solve. "
This whole debate is about if God is real or not so ok. Before this however I will say that the fact God used a book isn"t proof God doesn"t exist, So this entire part of the debate is a "strike". Now the best way to show God exists is evolution. Evolution can"t work to create the complex life we have today as, If evolution were true, Parts of the animal would evolve first causing the animal to die. If the mouth was made first, The animal can"t eat. If the stomach was made first, It would starve. The creation of the universe is also a good example. Where would the atoms, Space and even energy come from?
"You show me or anyone where in the bible, Anywhere that YOUR Christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will. " The fact of the matter is, Is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. A perfect example of that are the 10 commandments. . . Threatening people with death, As 4 of the commandments do is taking Free Will away. Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by the ridiculous mayhem madness god. "
The fact that humans can disobey God at all shows we have free will. If we didn"t, We would always follow his doctrine. Since you yourself do not, You can be called an example. The Ten Commandments were laws. Just like today, They could, And did break, The law and just like today they were punished in accordance with their crime.
"Now let"s look at Free Will from god"s point of view. Well the videos already did that. So you should be brushed up on the fact that god does not have Free Will, So how can man? Since you believe in the unproven storybook character god of print only you do not have Free Will of any kind. Period. Let's look at it from your unproven god's point of view because god himself does NOT have Free Will IF he knows his future. After all, How can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? " Now this is a concept even I don"t FULLY understand. God is outside of time. He sees the entirety of history in a single moment. How can the God of all not have free will? I still don"t understand. I will re-watch the videos, And thank you for the links.
In order:
LM4: 9-11 Would you rather the people starve to death? And these verses don"t mention children
, MT 10:37 He isn"t hating children here. He is saying to not be overly attached to the world.
, MT 2:16 Herod isn"t God.
, JG 21:10 The Israelites chose to do this with no command from God.
, DT 2:34 God caused the enemy army to lose. The Israelites killed the children so the culture of the land wouldn"t spread. They worshiped a false god to whom they sacrificed children.
, NU 31: 17-18 Same as above.
, LV 26: 21-22 "LV 26:9
, HS 13:16 The king was corrupt and his bloodline couldn"t continue.
, EZ 9: 5-7 They were worshiping gods who promote child sacrifice. Can"t let the bloodline continue.
, HS 9: 11-16 Same as HS 13:16
, EX 12: 29-30 The Egyptians were using the Israelites as SLAVES! It was also a last resort.
, IS 13: 15-18 Can"t let the culture spread.
, MT 2:16 Duplicate
, EX 21:17 Old testament.
, LV 20:9 Same as above.
, MK 7:10 Same as above.
, MT 15:4 This punishment was removed by Jesus" death.
, MT 10:21 The children will kill their parents. This shows that strife will come with being a Christian.
, JG 11: 30-33 No mention of children
, PS 137: 8-9 David wrote this after the conquering of Jerusalem. Not God.
, DT 21: 18-21 Not a baby but a man in his 20+.
, DT 32:25 Idol worship and child sacrifice again. Can"t let the culture spread.
, DT 2: 32-34 Men in their 20+. No babies in the military.
, DT 3: 3-6 Same as two above
, JG 19: 24-29 It was seen as a terrible thing. Also only a woman died.
, EX 12:29 Duplicate 2.
, LV 26:29 Duplicate 3
, JM 11: 22-23 Idol worship and child sacrifice again. Also only a threat.
, JM 19: 7-9 Duplicate 4
, JM 51: 22-26 No mention of children or babies.
, LM 2: 20-22 "LM 3:31-33
, RV 2: 18-23 The woman was leading the believers on a path to Hell.
"Supposed Christians unproven storybook character god of print only MURDERS babies and children? ! ? ! ? ! " It"s sad but its war. Most of the murders were without God"s command. Free will and all.
" 10 commandments of "thou shalt not kill". " Thou shalt not murder is the way it"s supposed to be said. The work kill and murder are similar in old Jewish.
"RELIES on FAITH" So does your beliefs. Without faith this debate wouldn"t happen.
" Damn right there are BILLIONS of atheists on this planet (those who do not believe in a god or gods) who are not going to MURDER because a jacked up high on mighty uterus explosions silly little UNPROVEN god wants to get his tickles at a guchi party says so. " There are also billions of Christians who won"t go on random murder sprees.
"A child, Age 6 for example who has stage 4 cancer, Does not know what is happening to him/ her. Their cries are not heard, That they are in constant pain unless they are given sedatives/ pain killers, They are terrified. " The child is still too young to understand right from wrong so they will go to heaven.
"Btw, YOUR god put children in that position of suffering to begin with which is 100% pure evil and hate. " Man brought evil into the world and we are suffering the consequences. God"s judgment is generational. Both blessing and curse.
"Here's the very best part. . .
Your unproven storybook character god of print only gives POWER, Namely that free will that YOU are so concerned with, All the time, No exceptions, None, To the first time offenders and possibly more to the offenders for more offenses while the victims ---always--- suffer, Sometimes horrifically. Here we go once again with "thee" question" Please do tell me what a child can possibly learn from suffering? If you"ve answered "nothing", You"ve answered correctly. Btw, You didn"t answer correctly. Your tepid answer was a direct attempt to deflect from anything that is truthful and honest. I'm out of space. "
Are you saying that you don"t think atheists should have free will? We choose to commit crimes. Even without God this is true. Suffering is our fault and WE need to fix it. Suffering can teach lessons. They are not always good but they are there. Ignoring this is unhonest.
We both struck out. The ball is back in your field. Had to shorten.
backwardseden

Pro

This debate is now over. There's absolutely no reason why I can and or should continue with a piece of omelet lard fetus brain that obliviously into oblivion cannot think, Reason, Rationalize, Use common sense, Nor use logic for itself. Thankfully I have no blocked it so it will no longer be able to post arguments on my debates especially when it cannot pay attention and follow simpleton rules which simply means it is a faulty deconstructive Loony Toons failure that clearly has no genuine friends and loved ones and has to B. S. The multiverse with excuses and lies and expects the world of complete facades and gibberish only to accept its claims without any support of something in which it point blank does not know what "evidence" is. Case and fingerpaint for kindergarten spread eagle tire iron lung bronze undies statuette saliva display for any living room hood ornament on a plastic X-Mas tree it's "The point I was trying to make is that God would use the best man made method to spread his teachings to man. " Ah yes a splinter to its skull rabid rabbi really really really dumb no pointer excuse. Strike 3, Sorry. Piddle squat on the toiletries. What this jerk full of idiocies is 100% saying is that man is more powerful than its god "the best man made method"? No. It would be THE BEST GODLY/ GOD METHOD. AND there's still the same problem of no god from any religion, Not for any reason would ever be dumb enough to use text, Namely the bible, As a form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence, The absolute worst form of communication, Advertisement, Correspondence possible in which case any true god would clearly never do.

Strike 3. This tepid sheep dreaming in his sleep of nuclear wasteland despair didn't even f--king try. I have no time for that. Nor will I put any effort into anybody who is as weak and as frail and as fragile as my homing pigeon opponent who is stuck on a broken birdseed feeder with the smarts of harvested tin pennies.

Oh and btw, Here's 100% proof there is no such thing as "christians". You pay attention to your f--king bible. AND you follow what your christ said. It is impossible to be a christian. Point blank simple whether you wish to think so or not. Btw, Try as you will because you are stupid enough to, Don't invent excuses and or flat out lie here as these are verses from your fricken bible for how you to behave under the rules of your god and christ. If you can't pay attention to your bible, And you can't, That's not my problem, It's entirely yours AND YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN so don't say you are when there is no such thing. So don't blame me, Blame yourself and your tepid religion for it's rules that you MUST follow IF you claim yourself to be a christian. Nah. You do whatever the f--k you want. Fine. Then go to your miserable hell. I 100% know it does not exist and I will not go there for not following some completely ignorant laws that nobody should follow for any reason. But they are there smack dab in your s--t bible. Ah, But you will go to hell, Won't you, But how do you know either way for not following some ignorant laws that you cannot and in no possible way should ---ever--- follow and nobody should? Case closed. Don't come to me with your problems. Go to yourself. You are the only one to blame. Bye.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=vkXOwBIRX7Y - top 10 reasons why the bible is repulsive
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus? (oh don't you worry, You'd better hope that you are intelligent)
Atheistic_Christian

Con

You know what, I have taken a long moment to think and realized something. This whole debate was not worth my time. I have spent three days on "debating" a hateful old man with nothing to offer the world. If this really is the end, Then I might as well go out with a bang. Let us begin the end.
"This debate is now over. " On this we agree.
"There's absolutely no reason why I can and or should continue with a piece of omelet lard fetus brain that obliviously into oblivion cannot think, Reason, Rationalize, Use common sense, Nor use logic for itself. " Right back at you my delusional friend.
"when it cannot pay attention and follow simpleton rules which simply means it is a faulty deconstructive Loony Toons failure that clearly has no genuine friends and loved ones and has to B. S. The multiverse with excuses and lies and expects the world of complete facades and gibberish only to accept its claims without any support of something in which it points blank does not know what "evidence" is. " The rules of this "debate" are a joke. Three strikes don"t work in a debate. The burden of proof is on the one who begins the debate. If they refuse to give said evidence, Then the other side also has no need to. If you are going to needlessly insult me at least be original about it. You"ve used this friends and family thing in all your posts. Grow up. I"m not the one who hides behind verses we have never read and lives in his safe space with a litter of puppies. I live in the real world and it is a cruel place. Also "it"? I am a "he". Are you saying I"m subhuman because I disagree with you? You are why many Christians don"t like atheists.
"Ah yes a splinter to its skull rabid rabbi really, Really, Really dumb no pointer excuse. Strike 3, Sorry. Piddle squat on the toiletries. What this jerk full of idiocies is 100% saying is that man is more powerful than its god "the best man-made method"? No. It would be THE BEST GODLY/ GOD METHOD. " I can see where you are coming from. Allow me to elaborate. The best way for a god to spread his doctrine is through instantaneously putting the knowledge into his followers" heads. The problem with this is that this isn"t what God wants. He wants us to learn of him and make our own deductions. The Bible can have different meanings to different people at different times. We may not need certain knowledge at certain times, Or you could get something different from the scriptures. You and I are good examples. Where you see a nation killing the children of an enemy through the modern lens, I try to look through the lens of history. That was just the way things were. The bloodline needed to be ended. Do I agree with doing so? No. Am I disagreeing with God? No. All the actual deaths you found in the verses you mentioned were done without God"s command. The Jews did so because that was how it was done. What God did was tell the Israelites what the punishments would be, And the punishments rarely happened.
"Oh, And btw, Here"s 100% proof there is no such thing as "Christians". You pay attention to your f--king bible. AND you follow what your Christ said. It is impossible to be a Christian. Point blank simple whether you wish to think so or not. " It says nowhere in the Bible that you can"t be a Christian. A Christian believes that Jesus is the son of God and the messiah. This is proven in the New Testament. All of the New Testament shows this very idea. So, Christians do exist, And the Bible supports it.
"That's not my problem, It"s entirely yours AND YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN so don't say you are when there is no such thing" Yes, I am as I believe Jesus is Christ. You"re in denial.
"Nah. You do whatever the f--k you want. Fine. Then go to your miserable hell. I 100% know it does not exist and I will not go there for not following some completely ignorant laws that nobody should follow for any reason. But they are there smack dab in your s--t bible. Ah, But you will go to hell, Won't you, But how do you know either way for not following some ignorant laws that you cannot and in no possible way should ---ever--- follow and nobody should? " First you say I"m going to Hell and then say it doesn"t exist? Contradiction. I and every Christian do our best to follow the laws given to us in the new testament by Jesus: "Love your neighbor as yourself", And "Love God with all you heart, Mind, And soul. " If these are fulfilled the other 10 are as well. The laws aren"t ignorant. Should be lie, Murder, Cheat on our SOs, Or steal? No, Of course not. These ate some of the ten commandments. Do you see the similarities to the modern laws and regulations? The others apply to having another god, So they don"t apply here. You lie at the least, But I assume you don"t murder, Steal, Or cheat on your body pillow, Do you follow at least 3 of the ten commandments. Following the ten commandments has nothing to do with salvation only having faith in Christ does, So even if I fail, I am still not going to hell. If I am a true Christian; however, I will try to follow them as they are what God wants me to do.
"http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=x-slAgzJmdU - Why Does Every Intelligent christian disobey jesus? (oh don't you worry, You'd better hope that you are intelligent)" I don"t need to watch it as i already know and explained why, But I will do so one last time. We are all human. We make mistakes and stumble. No one can"t sin. The only reason we can go to heaven is through God"s mercy (Jesus" death). So the answer is: were only human.
I"d like to thank you for the experience in debating fools and those who dance around the issue. I will use these skills later in life. Now that the pleasantries are over, You are the worst. I have never in my life met some one as daft and rude as yourself. You insult those who are different than you. Be it through gender, Belief, Or age. I have waded through your horrible grammar, Spelling, Points and attitude for a week now and my patience has run out. I was hoping that if I could at the least be cordial with you, You would reciprocate. I now see that you are just a hateful, Ignorant, And bigoted person. I can see why no one takes you seriously. This "debate has gone nowhere, And I bid you GOOD RIDDENSE. May we never meet again.
backwardseden

Pro

You are quite simply the sorest loser I've met here on DDO BY FAR. And I've met thousands, If not 5, 000 or so here on DDO. Since you didn't pay attention to the videos, Thus is unwilling to accept evidence proving christianity is completely false because you cannot, Nor can anyone possibly follow a completely insane christ that may have not even existed and the human race would be much better off if it didn't - after all there's the worst thing from ---any--- religion in regards to this pubic waste. Also, This christ figure is the most fought after figure in human history. Damn right christ is the worst thing from any religion.
All the videos are, Are verses from your bible in which case you are stone cold scared to view because you 100% know you don't know your religion AT ALL and you are scared to death to find out anything truthful about it, And because you honestly believe that you can do a turnabout and make ---any--- meager attempts to lecture me, Thus proving that you are a 100% pure contradictory hypocrite, Just like your unproven storybook character god of print only as proven unto you, You don't interest me anymore. In fact *yawn*, You are quite turgidly boring, Completely anally inept, Obviously has no genuine friends or loved ones and I just don't want to associate with a person like that who SCREAMS for one, And quite frankly if you actually had truthful knowledge with intelligence and an education to back up your claims with evidence as I have done, And you have not, You guess at best, And you also lie and invent excuses in order to gain attention which is an extremely bad idea especially when you do it to those who do know better, And I do know better, A lot better, Well it's a complete and total turnoff. I'm done. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. You had your chance. You blew it.
Here's a question for you and only for you to answer. . . Why believe in something such as a god in which case no god, Not ever, From any religion has ever been proven in the entire existence of the human race rather than believing with evidence?

"Assume that we have no answer. Then the answer is "I don"t know". The answer isn"t "I can"t think of anything better, Therefore a god did it. ""Matt Dillahunty He's right. You don't get to make up stuff from thin air and not be able to not back up your erroneous claims as you 100% ignorantly have. That is unless you deliberately want to be treated as someone who is a a total f--kup to the entire species of the human race. Is this what you want and wish for? If so, You keep it up and you continue to not back up what you say with evidence and continue to make absurd erroneous claims and under no circumstance should you ever examine anyone's evidence when they put it on your plate because dare they be right and you be wrong? Oh not ever. Yeah you are the sorest loser here that I've met here on DDO and I've met thousands. So that's another reason why I don't want to have anything to do with you. OK over out, Bye.
Atheistic_Christian

Con

"You are quite simply the sorest loser I've met here on DDO BY FAR. And I've met thousands, If not 5, 000 or so here on DDO. Since you didn't pay attention to the videos, Thus is unwilling to accept evidence proving christianity is completely false because you cannot, Nor can anyone possibly follow a completely insane christ that may have not even existed and the human race would be much better off if it didn't - after all there's the worst thing from ---any--- religion in regards to this pubic waste. Also, This christ figure is the most fought after figure in human history. Damn right christ is the worst thing from any religion. "
This "debate" has been a farce. The idiotic "rules" and "evidence" have turned this into a slug fest. No one won this as it was derailed by the second round. You don"t pay attention to any points I bring up. I watched the videos. The only reason I didn"t mention them is that I don"t have enough characters to do so. You disregard my points by calling me a fool. You don"t even understand the Christian doctrine, And you try prove we "don"t exist". The core belief is that Jesus is Christ. If you believe this, You are a Christian. You calling someone else insane? Laughable. Nothing Jesus taught was insane. However, Every word you spew shows your insanity in full. How is a peaceful man who taught love and tolerance for all, The worst thing from any religion? Is it because you can"t tolerate any opinion but your own?
"All the videos are, Are verses from your bible in which case you are stone cold scared to view because you 100% know you don't know your religion AT ALL and you are scared to death to find out anything truthful about it, And because you honestly believe that you can do a turnabout and make ---any--- meager attempts to lecture me, Thus proving that you are a 100% pure contradictory hypocrite, Just like your unproven storybook character god of print only as proven unto you, You don't interest me anymore. In fact *yawn*, You are quite turgidly boring, Completely anally inept, Obviously has no genuine friends or loved ones and I just don't want to associate with a person like that who SCREAMS for one, And quite frankly if you actually had truthful knowledge with intelligence and an education to back up your claims with evidence as I have done, And you have not, You guess at best, And you also lie and invent excuses in order to gain attention which is an extremely bad idea especially when you do it to those who do know better, And I do know better, A lot better, Well it's a complete and total turnoff. I'm done. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. You had your chance. You blew it.
Here's a question for you and only for you to answer. . . Why believe in something such as a god in which case no god, Not ever, From any religion has ever been proven in the entire existence of the human race rather than believing with evidence? "
The verses were taken out of context and bastardized. As I said I watched the videos. The only problem was that the only thing I got was a laugh. You"re telling me that I am sacred to learn the truth? You who will completely disregard any fact that doesn"t support his argument as either lies or excuses? You are the hypocrite here. I reviewed your "evidence" and found it lacking. You didn"t even consider mine worth your time. So I ask, Why didn"t you quit round 2 like you usually do when you disagree with others? This is why you have only won 4 of 198 debates. The other 500+ were never finished. Did you really type "*yawn*"? I have not grown bored of you. I am sickened by you. You dare to call yourself a debater? Ha! You like to live in an echo chamber where no one can challenge your opinion and you are always right. Get real. Stop with the genuine friends and loved ones cr-p. I"m sorry that your parents are dead and that you drove away your friends, But that"s your problem. I "scream"? If you mean all caps typing, You do so more then I have. You are an art student debating theology. Your education has nothing to do with this subject. YouTube isn"t a valuable source. Intelligence? Do you mean insults and bad grammar? If so then yes you do. I don"t need the attention of others like you do. I don"t go on idiotic rants full of fake words and bad insults to gain the attention of the other true debaters. I blew it? Ok. Fine. But you have as well and to far more people than I have. I also want nothing to do with you so on this we agree. Here"s a question for you. Why believe in evolution and the big bang when there is no hard proof? You have faith in this. I have faith in God.
""Assume that we have no answer. Then the answer is "I don"t know". The answer isn"t "I can"t think of anything better, Therefore a god did it. ""Matt Dillahunty He's right. You don't get to make up stuff from thin air and not be able to not back up your erroneous claims as you 100% ignorantly have. That is unless you deliberately want to be treated as someone who is a a total f--kup to the entire species of the human race. Is this what you want and wish for? If so, You keep it up and you continue to not back up what you say with evidence and continue to make absurd erroneous claims and under no circumstance should you ever examine anyone's evidence when they put it on your plate because dare they be right and you be wrong? Oh not ever. Yeah you are the sorest loser here that I've met here on DDO and I've met thousands. So that's another reason why I don't want to have anything to do with you. OK over out, Bye. "
I gave reasons. I am not sure to what you are referring but I assume you mean the scriptures. I knew the reasons why and they were stated. You didn"t know, Or you wouldn"t have put in duplicates to make Christianity look worse. I made up none of what I posted. None of it. You are a disappointment to the human race. See I can be unoriginal to. But really, You are the reason that no Christian wants to have discourse with atheists. You should always examine the evidence. You have checked none of my evidence while I have taken the time out of my day to check yours. You are the worst person I"ve ever met and I"ve meet thousands. I bid you good riddance.
Posted by backwardseden 1 day ago
backwardseden
@yournewImperor - I'm gonna make the promise that I've made to your friend and huggable nobody Brain Salad Surgery (great album by ELP) Atheistic_Whatever, That this post will be my final post unto you. And I never break my promises, Not even to my genuine friends that I've had for more than 3x your age and 2 others that are older than you by a few years. Yep, Your age does show will sheer stupidity. I keep asking myself "How and why are people on this planet THIS stupid?
"If you make less than 25, 000, Then either. . . "
Well try neither you total complete absolute moron. Yeah I'm gonna leave it at that to literally haunt you as I know it will, Because you are so remarkably unintelligent, Uneducated, You jump to conclusions without thinking, Rationalizing, Reasoning, Using common sense, Using logic which is why you believe in YOUR version of YOUR unproven character storybook god of print only and why you have no genuine friends or loved ones and deservedly so, A HUGE red flag, And why you believe of yourself to be a christian in which case there is no such thing.
As far as me losing? Why don't you take your teeny bopper little fanny pack mind into the gutter, Do some brain washing with bleach and scouring pads, Look at how many dee-bates here on DDO that I've supposedly have lost due to "the voting" by one person? Does your minced mutton moron mechanical mind actually believe that if I honestly believed that if I cared about "losing" that I would continue here on DDO? If so, Then wow, This is yet another reason why you have no genuine friends and loved ones, A HUGE red flag, Then yeah, Even more proof that you indeed-i-do you are THIS stupid. Yep, You even support guns as a bonus. However, You are only 14, So how would you know?
As stated, This will be my final post to you. I promise. I never break my promises. I've spent more than enough of my valued time posting you. It's time for me to move on. You don't deserve more of me. I'm too good for that. Bye.
Posted by canis 2 days ago
canis
There is 1 major reason. . You need to create a god.
Posted by yournewEmperor 2 days ago
yournewEmperor
@backwardseden I will use your own statement against you. "You are quite simply the sorest loser I've met here on DDO BY FAR. " from what I have seen on this so-called debate, YOU have lost, And I am sure most everyone else will agree with me.
Posted by canis 2 days ago
canis
There is 1 major reason. . You need to create a god
Posted by yournewEmperor 2 days ago
yournewEmperor
@backwardseden "I am an archaeology major, As well as a music major. " If you make less than 25, 000, Then either 1) You clearly didn't use your degrees in life and sit on your couch all day posting your same old B. S. Every day.
2) You are lying because with all your "degrees" you should making a lot more money than you currently are.
3) You have no degrees at all, And are just trying to make yourself sound smart when you truthfully are not.
Tell me which one is true
Posted by canis 2 days ago
canis
Posted by Atheistic_Christian 2 days ago
Atheistic_Christian
I will not help you. You went to art school so I highly doubt that. Don"t lie. See I can so it to. You have no clue what true suffering is nor will you ever. Tell the stories if you dare. What does money have to do with this? I also know what these things are, But they are irrelevant. You certainly don"t have a meaningful life wasting it like this. I do believe in peace, But I also believe that war can be necessary.
"Berating children? Really? Try harder when they believe in something that cannot even prove exists that according to their texts utterly berates them. Certainly you can do better. Nah. Bye. " You berating children has nothing to do with my beliefs. The Bible doesn"t berate children you do. Good bye for good.
Atheistic_Christian
gotta have your precious guns also. You may as well be and are a nazi. Good for you. Show the world some great cause of complete barbarism. It's what you are bred for because YOU believe in a god that according to you was "necessary" to snuff out all life and commit deliberate genocide.
Yeah you pathetic piece of s--t, I am an archeology major, As well as a music major, As well as a film major. And I study religion, Along with all three just mentioned, Especially christianity and it's devastating blows on humanity and Mother Earth pretty much on a daily basis. I also know what true suffering is in which case you cannot even contemplate it. I could tell you some true stories that would turn your soul black and then I would tell you about me. I also know what being extremely rich is as well as what the poverty level is. What do you do with your "meaningful" life? You most certainly do not believe in peace of any kind. You more than proved that with the worst genocide of all time which thankfully never happened. Such a hypocritical contradiction. " God doesn"t have regrets. He hated the evil we were committing and wished for us to stop. I apologize for the wording. I do not support mass genocide of any kind. War is war and many die. I wish all war would end but that isn"t going to happen. It was the culture to end the entirety of a defeated nation. This is horrible but true. It was to give his people the land they had lost back before they were slaves. Not jealousy. The god of Baille was a god that promoted child murder. Are you going to ignore this? Do you think the World wars had to happen? Of course. The Nazis were murdering billions. The same with the nations ended in the Bible. I am no Nazi. I say we need guns and we have a right to have it. Calling me a Nazi is completely incorrect as the Nazis believed that people shouldn"t have guns. You are more of a Nazi than I am. Guns are there to protect us. When you are shot and robbed by someone smart enough to use a gun
Atheistic_Christian
"Yeah I do treat animals as equals especially when they are abused, Especially when forests are being torn down, Skies and oceans are being polluted, Animals are being hunted to extinction. You treat animals as torture victims which makes you the tepid s--t that you are. It is estimated 1 billion animals were lost in the Australian fires and 15, 000 people were worried about losing their homes. F--K THEM. Oh but wait, Your insane christ DEMANDS that you give up ALL OF YOUR possessions and you follow him. Darn. That would include your home. Gosh! " Animals aren"t equal to people. They never have been or will be, And you are a fool for thinking this. The forests are fine as the loggers are planting trees as well. Ever heard of a tree farm? The ocean pollution is bad, But I value the divers over the fish. No I treat animals as animals. This is what they are. Animal cruelty is horrible, But I would save a human over a dog any day. I am more worried about the 15, 000 people than the animals. We are also to help our fellow man. If they need money to rebuild I will gladly give what I can. We giving up our possessions means it that we aren"t to be overly attached to them to the point of ignoring him. The Bible is deeper than face value. Also, Yelling.
"Sorry, No true god of perfection, If it is omnipotent and knows the future and knows how it would turn out, Would never have regrets. This is one of the major reasons why you have no genuine friends or loved ones. You actually support mass genocide. AND your unproven storybook character god of print only committed many mass genocides. Are you going to call them "necessary" as well? Oh but wait! These other genocides were committed for the only reason. . . Jealousy and for no other reason. A "god" with jealousy issues. You are so ridiculously pathetic in making even meager attempts in trying to justify a god even murdering one, Just one person and or animal. NOBODY HAD TO DIE. See, You don't believe in peace at all. Yeah you go
Atheistic_Christian
@backwardseden you know what I"m done to, This is the end.
"Oh I can't resist answering such a stupid non caring, Violent piece of true s--t like you. " Violent? Is this because I believe in the second amendment?
"I never break my promises. Not even to my genuine friends that I've had for 45+ years. Yeah. You don't even know what having an honest genuine friendship is like. You are all alone in this world with no one that cares about you. " You have said you were done many times and still came back, So yes you have. Friends? They must be rich from how much your paying them.
"Nope. The earth was never flooded at the same time. Yah didn't look at the videos did yah which knows one helluva lot better than you making up excuses and flat out lies for something in which you clearly know nothing at all about. Oh and proof of the great flood never happening, Is also in rocks. You might want to invest a little bit of time examining something called "evidence" which was provided for you. Gosh! Awe and gee, Dinosaurs are going to be able to fit on the ark. Really? Wow. You are so smart. I want to be on your side when the next big disease hits in which your unproven character storybook god of print only will be a party to because you have superior dogmatic insight and you believe that this thing named god (actually its named "jealous", You might want to check up on that), Into it's private party undies. " The layers in the earth that suggest that a meteor has struck the earth can also prove a mass flash flood. The proof works both ways. Science says there was an ice age. When that ice melted it could have caused a flood. One of every kind of creature. This could mean genus or phylum and not species. Two of the smaller therapods could fit, As could many of the smaller end of the genome. So yes they could. This also applies to mammals. God fully admits to being jealous. I never denied that.
"Yeah I do treat animals as equals especially when they are abused, Especially when fore
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 14 hours ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenAtheistic_ChristianTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con an "idiot ". That is poor conduct.