billsands
TheGreatGameLord

There is no point in discussing things anymore the time has come for action

TheGreatGameLord has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

billsands

Pro

People no longer listen to reason, The time now is to form armies and wipe out the enemy, We can nol onger disagree civilly the game is rigged the enemy is a liar and blind. . Victory or death!
TheGreatGameLord

Con

Action against who? Or what? Also, Why are we killing people? That solves nothing.
billsands

Pro

Exactly how did we win world war 2? Or the american revolution? We killed people
TheGreatGameLord

Con

Yeah, But we're not at war right now except for the War on Terror, And we're already killing people. So what exactly is your point? Who are we killing? Why is discussing not an option?
billsands

Pro

It is my desire we start killing each other, You know remove all the dead wood
Posted by screenjack 3 years ago
screenjack
All I'm saying is that this argument is so dangerously close to a call to action. Surely we can still be civil on a site were we test debate Ideas. I mean I've made some stupid claims but they're just claims. They can be true or false. So I've just got one question. We are talking about a hypothetical call to arms right? Nobody wants to target anybody because of ideas on a debate site. I'm pretty sure call to action is one of the few things the first amendment doesn't cover. I'm just saying.
Posted by melcharaz 3 years ago
melcharaz
are you metaphysically speaking of destroying evil? Its not possible for us to this, Evil will become more and more prevalent both in this time and the years to come. There are times when violence is needed to protect and defend belief and life. But other than that, It only serves to anger and cause pain.
Posted by Ku4nt3m 3 years ago
Ku4nt3m
@Smug_Tomato Oh, I think I can agree to that.
Posted by Smug_Tomato 3 years ago
Smug_Tomato
@Ku4nt3m
Violence is rarely justified.
Posted by Ku4nt3m 3 years ago
Ku4nt3m
@Smug_Tomato are you implying that violence is never justified?
Posted by Smug_Tomato 3 years ago
Smug_Tomato
If you have to resort to violence, You're reasoning is likely wrong.
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
we can talk about that over pistols at dawn
Posted by Sonofcharl 3 years ago
Sonofcharl
Perhaps your reasoning is wrong?