backwardseden
Blahwheel

There is no possible way god exists unless you believe in utter hate and evil The Pulse Nightclub

backwardseden has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Today here in Orlando (where else?) is the second year anniversary year of the horrific shooting The Pulse nightclub where 49 people were shot to death (proving once again that all guns are required to be eliminated which is an all together different issue, that is if worldwide peace is to be achieved, but then again there's no possible way that worldwide peace can be achieved with any religion in existence also) and 58 were injured. If you believe in the god of the bible, unless you believe in evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy etc in which this god has freely admitted to having, thus proving his imperfections, then that's exactly what you believe in.

Jealousy? well that's a real good one Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

God's killings? Well let's call it for what it is, murders, because if god is god NOBODY HAD TO DIE. Nah god murdered 2,821,364 in his bible which included children and babies. Such a wonderful god. And god truly hates children to begin with (would you like the verses?)
Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan, all serial killers, all rapists, all tortures, all pedophiles, all sadomasochists etc etc etc combined. After all god knowingly created them which means that he is ultimately responsible for them. Its either that or god is not a god and lets them off the hook with nothing but a tap on the shoulder for their horrific, disgusting, repugnant crimes and simply god---does---not---care. Now here's some examples of god"s sickened, diseased, abominable atrocities/ genocides for absolutely no reason at all... the great flood according to the bible (which never happened btw) so who knows what the body count was there? 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, 2 KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813, 2 CHR 14: 9-14 1,000,000!!! etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? Nope.

And the best part is god gives power to these sickos, aka The Pulse nightclub shooter to pull the trigger, millions of them, and end these people's lives, whereas the the victims have no power, NONE. And even worse is the aftershock. The friends and families of these victims will be grieving for who knows how long? For the rest of their lives? Grieving has no time limit. And yeah you guest it, yeppers alright, god gave even more power to the shooter who rightly deserved that power - right? Because the shooter committed suicide, as is the case with nearly all mass shootings, thus the power is taken away from the people to prosecute. god is really really really really generous, kind and considerate - right?

god is an arrogant prick and a$$ that is required by all statutes of law and thought by those who are sane to be eliminated from power. Its simple. Don't give god and of your faith. That's how he exists. And without it, he dies.

"I would say that instructions to kill homosexuals is immoral. I would say the subjugation of women is immoral. I would say that having women inferior position to men is immoral. I would say that selling your daughter into slavery is immoral. I would say that sacrificing the first thing that comes out of your house is immoral. I would say that substitutional atonement is immoral. I would say that the very concept of of sin is immoral" the idea that I could somehow offend a god or something that I could think or do which has no impact in or around in reality is immoral. I would say holding someone responsible for the sins of their father under the fourth or the tenth generation is immoral. How many more do you need before you recognize you are making excuses that advocates for immoral positions?" Matt Dillahunty

"Not scorning the three electoral children who are everything to me and even a glimpse at a second life and even alone an immortal one, and I"ll tell you something if I was told to sacrifice them to prove my devotion to go to do what all monotheists are told to do and admire the man that said "yes I"ll gut my kid" I"d say "no" f--k you." Christopher Hitchens

"Now I am absolutely convinced that the main source of hatred in the world is religion and organized religion. Absolutely convinced of it. And I think it, religion, should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right." Christopher Hitchens

"When you start making excuses for atrocities you have removed yourself from ANY valid discussion on morals. When you say "yes the bible says you can own slaves but" well now you"re contradicting yourself because before I was asking if you thought the bible was accurately representing the mind of god, the will of god. You"ve got this conflicted mess of contradictions and you"ve found a way to rationalize them. You"ve gone and looked at them and said "boy that one really sounds bad, BUT that"s what Israel was doing that"s not what god was doing. So let me ask you this" do you believe that there"s an all knowing all powerful fun loving god who has an important message for humanity and he is so completely inept that his best attempts at communicating to people managed to convey the exact opposite message of what you think he meant? Now like are you the one who got it right? And all the people who authored the holy book and got you started that they managed to get it wrong? Is your god such a bumbling buffoon that he cannot state "thou shalt not own somebody as another human being?" or "please don"t rape the people and pillage the villages around you"" and he managed to communicate so poorly that it got written down as "Thou shalt be able to own other people as property and oh by the way go over there and kill everybody kill everything except for the young virgins." Its asinine. You cannot reconcile this." Matt Dillahunty

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror." - Richard Dawkins

"I have yet to find an example of a moral standard in your holy book that I find morally correct. Caller "Then if your moral standards are so superior to the living god, then convert me." Matt "My moral standard is superior to the character, in fact my moral standards are superior to almost any character in the bible. I have no problem with that. I"ve said it many times and explained it many times before. I could maybe rattle off a list of sins." "Matt hasn"t killed anybody. How"s about that?" Yeah. I think anybody who advocates slavery is morally inferior. I think anybody that advocates genocide and slaughter is morally inferior. I think anybody that advocates infinite punishishment for finite crimes and deeds is morally inferior. I think anybody that is omniscient and omnipotent and omnibenevolent who creates a society to knowing that people are not going to be able to live up to his standards spends an eternity punishing them or spends many thousands of years punishing them trying to correct his mistakes over and over again he creates Adam and Eve they fail he banishes them out of the garden then there"s the tower of babel then there"s the flood there"s well actually there"s the flood then the tower of babel, sorry I got that backwards, its failure after failure after failure after failure after failure and then finally it culminates. And the only loophole that the creator of all the laws of the universe can come up with, why didn"t he just forgive everybody or change the laws? But instead he just comes up with a loophole where he comes down bodily and sacrifices himself to himself to act for a rule that he created? Its absurd. Its laughably absurd. And its immoral."

You cannot circumvent this. Don't even try.
This is really not a debate, but a gee whiz factor.
Blahwheel

Con

sorry at work

tldr pls
Posted by backwardseden 3 months ago
backwardseden
https://scoop. Upworthy. Com/bonkers-plan-re-install-donald-trump-as-in-days-not-years-cpac-republicans
Posted by backwardseden 3 months ago
backwardseden
https://www. Msn. Com/en-us/news/politics/group-reveals-7-point-plan-to-reinstate-trump-in-days-not-years/ar-AAM1zYw (this one reveals the 7 points right at the first so no scrolling is required. )
https://www. The-sun. Com/news/3258950/plan-reinstate-trump-electing-house-speaker-cpac-speech/
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Yeah I can give you proof of evolution. Let"s give you one that will make you s--t bricks. Oh and btw, I have 3 things that 100% prove evolution. You cannot refute any of them. This is from National Geographic's masterpiece series One Strange Rock. If not one of the great documentary series ever made, its damn close. Its very spiritual, makes you feel like you belong, takes you to places you"ve never been, knows that life is all inner connected, knows that earth is OUR home, its told from 8 astronauts so they have a completely unique way of stating their ideals of wonder and viewing Mother Earth is motion - algae blooms, dust storms over the oceans which are crucial for life in the Amazon etc etc etc" and its produced by Darren Aronofsky who directed such masterpieces as Pi, The Fountain and Black Swan. WATCH IT. Now of you do not get the National Geographic Channel go to www.fox.com and there is a link to National Geographic.

Prof Chris Perry "After the parrot fish have eaten the coral, they then excrete it as sand." Narrator Will Smith "In one year, one fish poops out a ton of sand, literally." Chris "That same sand material that you find in parrot fish poop can be found in the islands themselves. Sometimes, on some islands the sand is made up of 70% of parrot fish poop. The parrot fish are absolutely crucial to the development of these islands." Will "But life"s not done. Fish form the fresh beach, then more life follows on. And presto. Instant island paradise."
Mike Massimino "Its kind of amazing what a small creature can do. That a bunch of little fish can build an island just by going about their daily routine. That"s quite an impact."
That"s evolution.

Morality was most certainly discussed. Creation of the universe? Say it with me "I don"t know". ALL good and great scientists, no exceptions, none, will say "I don"t know". See, those words are true terrorist words to so-called christians because dare their god NOT know something? Of course not.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden

"I can prove the existence of God through the Bible" No you can"t. Sorry. Nobody can. Reaching for desperation time? Pulling that feather out of your hat and calling it macaroni? Trust me you don"t want to dig any deeper into that one or I will absolutely 100% squash you from in which you will not be able to recover. And if that"s what you want, then you go for it.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
"I also noticed you did not actually disprove God in any way, shape, or form too." "Atheism is a response to a single claim, that some god exists. We don"t believe that"s true so we"re atheists. And that"s all it means." Jen peeples
Atheism: 1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God. 2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.
"You merely just stated if you believe in God then you believe in all the evil he has committed." In which so-called nearly 99% or better of all so-called christians" drum roll please"""""" dont.
"That other question being,If God exist why does hate, evil, and suffering exist? So I can actually answer your question," Absolutely not can in no possible way can you answer that question unless you are as immoral as your god.Its not complex at all. What you truly pathetic so-called christians don"t get is that this god of YOURS could have started out with peace, love, kindness, care, harmony etc etc etc and KEPT IT. Nah. This god of YOURS loves evil, anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy all in which he"s freely admitted to. Those baggage emotions, ah yes, so befitting of a supreme deity - right? Jealousy especially in which is nothing but anger as disguised fear. And then this god of YOURS neatly passed down those emotions to man so in turn man could learn to hate with at least 1 billion dead on the battlefields alone all in the supposed "good" name of YOUR god, Great going god. Great going you for believing in this thing. YOUR so-called god loves suffering, pain bloodshed, war, greed, violence, bloodshed, war + all the emotions mentioned etc etc and if he didn"t HE WOULDN"T CREATE THEM. Now what part of that don"t you get?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@JAA.M - Well that was a nice waste of ""s of a yodeling blah"s which got nowhere to falsies hi ho the cheerio crossbred between two cheeks um duh"s in the back storage of the backroom. Actually I am using no fallacies. None. But you in being a so called christian, that"s a fallacy. "you are right about all the despicable things he done." Well gee, so why believe in something that you cannot prove and yet you know of horrible despicable things? Regardless, bad grammar on your part - don"t criticize someone for your own faults. Got it? Now personally I come up with my own lingo and brand of insults, so I don"t care about my glam-whore in the slightest.
"which I assume you call facts" There"s only one thing that is a fact. Let"s see if you know what it is.
"Also, you put forth a false dichotomy. For example, you stated numerous of times (and in your title) that, "There is no possible way god exists unless you believe in utter hate and evil"." Um nope. I stand by that and always will. Just because so called christians can"t possibly believe in their god under any circumstance other that what god is, which is hate and evil, that"s not my problem, that"s theirs. Oh and oh yeah, there"s really no such a thing as a christian in the first place. You say you have read your bible? No you haven"t IF you claim yourself to be a christian.
I don"t have divine knowledge. Neither do you even though you think you do. There"s no such a thing unless you consider the search for the super intense orgasm AND achieving it in which is highly unlikely. "I grew up in a Catholic family, coupled with my two grandmothers being catechism teachers, so I would say I have a really firm grasp of intangibles within this subject of discussion." See what I mean?
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
And since you are such a true blithering idiot and honestly believe that the great flood actually happened, as only a paralyzed imp would, as the earth has never been flooded at the same time, and to rub it in even further because your mask of furry tongues sticks out like bondage and discipline on a hangnail, no one, not one person has ---ever--- found a single sliver of YOUR precious Noah's ark that could have never floated in the first place with an estimated 8 million species ion the world. ALL of these videos know a LOT better than you. BY FAR. You know NADA, NOTHING, 0, Zip, Ziltch.
- How Archaeology Disproves Noah's Flood
- How Anthropology Disproves Noah's Flood
- How Dendrochronology Disproves Noah's Flood
- How Meteorology Disproves Noah's Flood
- How Mythology Disproves Noah"s Flood
- How Geology Disproves Noah's Flood
- How Paleontology Disproves Noah's Flood
- The Math of the Great Flood
- Noah's Ark Debunked
- 39 Problems with the Noah's Ark Story (includes the great flood also)
- Noah's Ark is Plagiarized. Here's how we know "
- Bible"s Buried Secrets 14:45

I'm so very glad I made your day better. Please do not post me again unless you have something intelligent to say. Until you watch all of the videos then you have nothing to say to defend yourself. And you can't in the first place as I do know what I am talking about whereas you guess at best. Bye bye
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Have you given up ALL of your possessions as your lord and commander has ordered you to do? Why no of course you haven't. In fact it not even close and you know it. And only someone completely preposterous with his moaning and groaning would demand as such. And then to follow him? Where? To ditch digging?
Luke 14:33 "So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple."

Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."

Matthew 19: 28-29 "28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Matthew 19:21 "21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

Matthew 13: 22 "22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful."
----
From The Secular Web MK 16:17-18 A believer can handle snakes or drink poison and not experience any harm.
(Note: Many unfortunate believers have died as a result of handling snakes and/or drinking poison; this kind of assertion negates the Bible as a useful guidebook for life. It should also be noted that the oldest manuscripts of Mark end at MK 16:8; as the footnotes to The New Oxford Annotated Bible put it, verses 9-20 cannot have been part of the original text of Mark.)
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Oh and duh everybody mentioned knows one helluva lot better than a small time infidel "Scraping fetus off the wheel" like you.
Oh and oh yeah to rub things in A LOT FURTHER you are NOT in ANY WAY a christian. So get off of that rin tin tin stale horse you ride from the 20's. Do you follow your jesus? HELL NO. Have you abandoned you families as your christ DEMANDS?
Great family values statements "abandon your families, give away all your possessions, follow me:
Matthew 10: 35-37 "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

Luke 12 51-53 "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Do you do that? No. Only somebody completely insane would unless they are severely abused. And then they wouldn't follow christ at his barking orders at that. christ, in which you can't even prove has ever existed, was completely ins
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Percivil - Awe well garsh golly gee look mah at what the shaved youngun yodeling grunge country opera boy from pitchfork county dragged in? Why its a bunch of nuttin from a run down cottin an pataters gin.
Time to squash you. And you deserve it. OK since we both agreed upon that christ was not to be mentioned, but you did it anyway - can't have a smoggy restin place without a dignified soul now can yah sport?
- jesus wasn"t jesus (Aron Ra)
- The True Core of the jesus Myth (Christopher Hitchens)
- Did jesus Exist?
http://www.youtube.com... - Why christianity is Unreasonable (Richard Carrier)
- Biggest Lie - The fourth gospel ("The first striking revision in the 4th gospel is that the ministry of jesus has ballooned out from from one year to three. The writers not only make a reference not only from one but to three distinct passover festivals. Now was this just a tradition that some early christians held to a three year ministry and others to a one year ministry? Can anyone honestly maintain that whole dialogues could be remembered word for word for many decades and yet believers have no common agreement whether these words were said during one year or during three years?") Um duh. Do you REALLY THINK jesus existed?
- The Gospel According to Carrier (Richard Carrier states jesus may have possibly existed, but scrap all the mythology)
- Proving the Historicity of Jesus? Tracie and David
- Stephanie Thomason vs Matt Dillahunty, or how not to debate an Atheist! (skip to the 7:00 mark!!!) Oh this one is good and Pro is the caller with his furry tongue.
- What did jesus do for yo