daddydrerek616
noobdebatr123

There should be only one black family per neighborhood

daddydrerek616 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

daddydrerek616

Pro

Black people do nothing but commit crime, Smoke weed, Join gangs, Make degenerate garbage rap songs, Eat chicken, And eat watermelon. The fat black niggers are the worst ones. They do nothing good for society; always sitting on their couches all day, Eating chicken, Eating watermelon, Collecting food stamps, And abusing welfare.

Their skin is absorbing the sun too much, Which leaves no room for the white people. Also, They can't be educated and/or have speech impediments, Which is further proof that they can't function well in society.

That being said, The one black family who decides to move in a neighborhood will be treated harshly. They will have to pay $1, 000 every day, And they will be denied welfare and food stamps. They will also be the most hated people in the neighborhood.

RULES
1. Don't sling sh! T.
2. OOH OOH AHH AHH is not an argument.
3. Code switch into the normal English language for this debate. Don't be like "AW HELL NAW, WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIEEEET" or whatever it is you people say.
4. Be civil like a normal white person.

I wish my future opponent good luck.
noobdebatr123

Con

A long time ago there was a name of Labadoozie, And he made a big thing. It was a people. You see, These people, They are-a made of three races. Tha whites, Asians, And tha blacks. Now you see, They hated each other, And killed each other for land, And just plain murderin'. But, I have come to the conclusion that there is two worlds, But one can find Biological things and see clearly, But the other can't and must heed the warnings of Charles Edwith, Circa 1715.
~
You say the Black people do nothing but smoke, Join gangs, And make dumb rap songs, Eat chicken, And eat watermelon! But the thing is, The Communists can fix this. We can send them to gulags to work, And we can send the bad whites as well. Now you see, We are very smart men, Because Asians, Are after all, To be found of it. Now, You also say their skin is absorbing the sun. But the white people, They are white, They don't need the sun, As they will get cancer and die. You also say that they can't be educated and/or have speech impediments. If they can't be educated, Isn't that bad for our side? Because America is already a dumb nation, As proven by this debate Bob Barker, On his show. Now you also say that there is one black family per neighborhood. But this neighborhood will be overrun by whites! Whites are the ones who recite the lyrics of your dumb song, Play fortnite, And drink mountain dew. The solution, You may ask about, Is right here. ASIANS! Yes, We shall turn America into Asia #2, Therefore people will be smarter, And they won't be as fat! Also, We can incorporate communism into the mix as well! You also say they have to pay 1000 every day. Well, If some Blacks are poor, They will have to live in the streets, And then you know what happens? The streets will be full of Blacks, Which is the opposite of what you're trying to go for. If they are also denied welfare, Again, They will live on the streets, And die, If they aren't giving food stamps. This isn't good, As the streets will, Again, Be full of black people, But worse, Because they are rotten and dying black people. If they are hated, Then people won't like it that they are on the streets, And riots will begin at the white house, With Donald Trump having sex with a donkey, And eating a potato monkey!

As I conclude this, I conclude that the Kookan Lands are gay, And I win?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
yo daddy, Be the 1st to set a good example and go kill yourself.
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
Welcome, Noobdebatr123! Let the debating begin!
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
Only disabled white niggers commit crimes, Though. We should get rid of them. But for now, I have a night job of killing niggers.
Posted by felixmendelssohn 3 years ago
felixmendelssohn
talking about crime rate, Asian is lower than white. Perhaps you should start getting rid of whites too.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
I miss the pizzas.
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
Oh, Don't worry.

"The one black family who decides to move in a neighborhood will be treated harshly. They will have to pay $1, 000 every day, And they will be denied welfare and food stamps. They will also be the most hated people in the neighborhood. " - Quote from my argument

They will also be watched at all times.

I'm also a Satanist, By the way.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Anyway. . "There should be only one black family per neighborhood". . You are playing with fire. , Where I live we only have white atheists. Everything else would not be acceptable. . . And of course we have no crime at all.
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
Exactly. I go nigger hunting at night. I kill at least 100 niggers each night. I get 150, 000 dollars for each nigger I kill.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
So there are no niggers left to rape your wife and children?
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
If they stayed as slaves, This wouldn't have ever happened. Good thing that I have a gun to go nigger hunting with.