backwardseden
WOLF.J

There's so much hate spewing from god in the bible, so why should he exist?

backwardseden has forfeited round #5.

backwardseden

Pro

* god is what gives people false hope
* god hates gays in his bible and wants them stoned to death LV 20:13 proving god hates and is evil
* god hates anyone that does not believe in him in his bible 2 CHR 15: 12-13, ESPECIALLY if someone worships another god/ idols other than himself, thus wants to kill them DT 13: 9-10 and 17: 2-5 proving god hates and is evil.
* god endorses slavery in his bible EX 21 the entire chapter especially 20-21 which is truly sick and disgusting, LV 25:39, LV 25:42, LV 25: 44-46, DT 15: 12-15, DT 23: 14-16, MT 18:25, proving god hates and is evil
* god gets jealous in his bible EX 20: 3-5, EX 34:14, DT 4: 23-24, DT 32: 16-17, DT 5:9, DT 6:15, JH 24:19, PS 79:5, PS 78:58, 2 COR 1:2, proving that he is evil and hates.
* god wants you to die in his bible if you break the sabbath EX 31:14, NU 15: 32-36 proving god hates and is evil
* god wants to put you to death in his bible if you commit adultery LV 20:10 proving god hates and is evil
* god has freely admitted in his bible numerous times that he IS evil IS 45:7, 2 SAM 12: 11-14 sick and disgusting, EX 32:14, 1 KS 1 22: 22-23, 2 CR 18:22, JM 19:3, JM 19:15, JM 23:12, AM 3:6, DT 30:15, 2 KS 22:16, JU 9:23 thus proving that he IS evil which is irrefutable and also proves he hates
* god in his bible knowingly and truly hates children through numerous passages such as LM4: 9-11, MT 10:37, MT 2:16, JG 21:10, 2 SAM 12:11-14 which is truly sick and disgusting, DT 2:34, NU 31: 17-18, LV 26: 21-22, 1 SAM 15:3, HS 13:16, 2 KS 15:16, EZ 9: 5-7, HS 9: 11-16, EX 12: 29-30, IS 13: 15-18, MT 2:16, (EX 21:17, LV 20:9, MK 7:10, MT 15:4, MT 10:21), JG 11: 30-33, PS 137: 8-9, 2 KS 6: 28-29, DT 21: 18-21, DT 32:25, DT 2: 32-34, DT 3: 3-6, JG 19: 24-29, EX 12:29, 2 HS 2: 23-24, LV 26:29, JM 11: 22-23, JM 19: 7-9, JM 51: 22-26, 2 KS 8: 9-15,LM 2: 20-22, RV 2: 18-23 only to name a few proves god hates and is 100% pure evil.
* god hates women in his bible LM 4 9-11 sick and disgusting, HS 13:16 sick and disgusting, JD 21:10, 2 SAM 12 11-14 sick and disgusting, DT 2:34, NU 31 17:18, LV 26 21:22, 1 SAM 15:3, HS 13:16 sick and disgusting, DT 2 32-34, 2 KS 8: 9-15, 2 KS 15:16 sick and disgusting, EZ 9: 5-7, HS 9: 11-16, 2 KS 6: 28-29 sick and disgusting, JD 19: 24-29, LM 2 20-22 sick and disgusting, 1 COR 14:34,1 TY 2:12 proves god hates and is evil.
* god loves rape in his bible NU 31: 17-18, 2 SAM 12: 11-18 sick and disgusting, JD 19:24-29, JD 21: 10-24, DT 20: 10-14, DT 22: 28-29, DT 21: 10-14, JD 5:30, EX 21 7-11, ZE 14: 1-2 proving that he is evil, pure evil and nothing but, and is filled with hate.
* god commits abortions who knows how many times within several verses in his bible, so that means that christians do not follow their god which is extremely hypocritical and contradictory from his bible HS 13:16 sick and disgusting, 2 KS 8: 9-15 sick and disgusting, 2 HS 15:16 sick and disgusting, HS 9: 11-16, and perhaps the biggest acts of abortions were committed in the great flood according to this so-called god of the bible in the great flood (which never happened btw) so who knows how many pregnant mothers died there in his bible thus proving this god to be nothing but pure evil and hate.
* god loves yummy cannibalism in his bible LM 2: 20-22, JM 11: 22-23, LV 26:29, 2 KS 6:28-29, LM 4: 9-11, proving this god to be truly sick and completely whacked out thus is evil and hates.
* Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan, all serial killers, all rapists, all tortures, all pedophiles, all sadomasochists etc etc etc combined. After all god knowingly created them which means that he is ultimately responsible for them. Its either that or god is not a god and lets them off the hook with nothing but a tap on the shoulder for their horrific, disgusting, repugnant crimes and simply god---does---not---care. Now here's some examples of god"s sickened, diseased, abominable atrocities for absolutely no reason at all... the great flood according to the bible (which never happened btw) so who knows what the body count was there? 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813 etc etc etc Yeah god is really so moral huh? Nope.

Should you or anyone be worshiping this so-called god who in his bible has demonstrated he has a superior bloated ego complex in which NOBODY can even prove exists? Why?____ Why not?____ AND you go right ahead and refute the verses.

RULES:
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to accept.

No one who has been a member of debate.org for less than one week will be allowed to accept.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
WOLF.J

Con

I would like to defend God on this occasion!
Am I a Christian?, nope!
Am I human?, yes! so SMD FOLLOWEROFLAMB1955
ALLOW ME TO TEACH YOU SUMMIN.

Ok so here's the main point I would like to highlight, you claim he is evil, thus you prove he exists! 1-0 to me already son.

Anyways god isn't evil, the actions of man are. See the book of Job, man had everything until Satan put his 2 pence worth in. The reason why bibles like the bible n quran are so violent is because we know religion is a fear based ideology. It would've died out centuries ago without its fear, esp. because its targets narcissists and gullible uneducated people. Because yes there is a indirect correlation between education level and belief in God.

Bibles are simply creative propaganda machines used by Christians to get you on their side when you're vulnerable.

That dont mean God doesn't exist, he didn't write the bloody thing, people did.
backwardseden

Pro

You do realize that there is no defense for a totally gone from the bile stench that smells like sulfur, skunk perfume, garlic onion beer belly float deodorant, nuclear war wetdream that is god of the christian bible. I mean you do get that - right? And of course I do get that you are NOT a christian. Of course I get that you ARE a human. And that thing Followerofditchdiggersfromagammarayburstashepaintssmileyfacesonblackholesforaliving is NOT a human.
But I am NOT a human. You should know that very well by now.
"you claim he is evil, thus you prove he exists! 1-0 to me already son." Ehhhhtttt. Bzzzzztttttt. El wrongo my drenched in grape juice sweat moonwalk friend. We both know that the christian god does---not---exist. It is the mere belief in him that creates all this pain, hate, evil, suffering, anger, rage, evil - all of the god "qualities" this book represents. And its words have cost oh a good billion lives or so ever since this god"s inception all in this god"s supposed "good" name. And not one person, not one, can prove that this supposed god even exists. Does any intelligent person actually believe that any "god" would be stupid enough to rely on something as ridiculous as "faith" when faith is not a pathway to truth of any kind at all because faith is ---everything--- there is. AND faith exists within ALL religions. So faith is NOT evidence. "Faith is the excuse people give when they don"t have evidence." Matt Dillahunty
Also no god would be stupid enough to rely on text as a form of communication, the worst form of communication possible with translations upon translations upon translations upon translations upon translations upon copies upon copies upon copies upon copies upon copies upon copies with dead languages with dead languages with 0% of a chance to trance anything back to its original because nobody knows of the original text to begin with so everybody gets it wrong so NOBODY interprets correctly. And even if there were, who"s going to translate it properly so that ALL ARE GOING TO understand it all across the world and there will not be a mistake?
A true god would foresee this and not use faith and also not use text and simply come on down and talk to us as an example. That"s evidence. Faith and text is NOT evidence. Sorry sextillion-0 me. No loopholes. I can post the same quotes and some videos that you"ve most assuredly seen several times before if you"d like. Its simple thinking, rationalizing, reasoning, common sense, and logic in which the printed god, religion and bible does not have. Got it? Does all of that make sense?

"Anyways god isn't evil, the actions of man are. See the book of Job, man had everything until Satan put his 2 pence worth in." Well there yah go thinking that god and satan actually exists when you have no proof that they do. More on that later. Actually its the printed word of the bible that is 100% evil. And its the actions of those who impersonate those words who are evil because nobody can prove that this god exists. Also it most certainly does not help that people are truly brainwashed into believing that this god of the printed bible does exist WITHOUT A SINGLE SHRED OF PROOF AND WITH SO MUCH HATE TO POINT OUT TO HOW IMMORAL THIS PRINTED GOD IS. But then again, most of those who claim themselves to be christians don"t even pick up the fricken thing and read it so they really don"t know. But that"s not a surprise at all. If they were to pick up their bible"s, would they change their minds on believing? Probably. And the truly devoted, It is they that have no genuine friends or loved ones. There are so so so many here on debate.org. And they are so so so easy to spot. Its a HUGE red flag.

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror." - Richard Dawkins

"The reason why bibles like the bible n quran are so violent is because we know religion is a fear based ideology." Not quite. They are power related. First comes power. Then comes fear. Then comes control. You have those that govern that power and instil that fear and then there"s the control of the subjects. And its the belief in that power through that fear with all that control. Its how most religions work, but not all.

But I most certainly agree with you there, the target is the truly gullible and uneducated, unintelligent, but you forgot a few things". Those who go into massive, supermassive denial, those that don"t know any better, those with super low self esteem, and christians as a whole do not have self esteem in comparison to atheists as they need an outside force, god, to prod them along, because they feel bad about themselves or they think they need something else in their lives that they don"t have or whatever reason, who knows what? But there"s the thing" everybody, no exceptions, none, is born an atheist.

"Bibles are simply creative propaganda machines used by Christians to get you on their side when you're vulnerable." I 100% agree with that. And its also very effective to put terror and hate and fear to control you which is christianity"s ultimate goal so it can further spread its disease.

"That dont mean God doesn't exist, he didn't write the bloody thing, people did." Well see nobody knows who wrote the bible especially with its beginnings. And who knows where it began? And who knows where it will end as its being constantly rewritten? I"ll bet you anything that within 20 years there will be a few verses that will be more acceptable towards the LGBT community. Bet yah.
WOLF.J

Con

Fam why are saying You're not human, course you are.

Anyways what I'm about to say next will severely damage the egos of both religious wingnuts and atheists alike.

Backwards we both agree that god didn't write the Bible, man did. So allow me to expand.

Religion in its truest form will tell you that God is unknowable.Anything else written about him is contradictory, hypocritical , n outright bullsh1t. God knows no bounds, to believe in allah means to reject Jesus, to believe in Jesus means to reject allah.BUT he is the same being. Believing in a political propaganda book has nothing to do with God. And Christianity has been political ever since Roman times. Atheists try blame the harshnessness of the world on a Bible, cos they believe God cant permit such atrocities. Conversely, Religious folk try follow the Bible to escape the harshnessness of the world.

BOTH PARTIES ARE MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING.
WE MUST ACCEPT THE CARDS DEALT TO US IN LIFE, AND BE TRUE TO OURSELVES. NO GOOD WILL COME FROM COMPLAINING OR PREACHING- WE ARE ADVANCED ANIMALS...

That means we are animals with a conscious. We can what we want with our lives. In Followers case he is attempting to hide deep emotional scars by projecting an untouchable godlike aura, but its evident he has no TRUE concern for people, thus proving him ungodly. In Edens case he is blatantly angry in life, but he is no different to Follower, bc he to fails to see the bigger picture.

And that picture is God may or may not be testing us, whereas the devil is outright lying to us right in front of our eyes with his temptations.

SO HERE IS WHAT I SUGGEST TO BOTH PARTIES- DON'T HATE, JUST ACCOMMODATE!
backwardseden

Pro

Seasoned beatings. Oh whoopppss, I meant to say greetings. Yeah that"s it. Right now I"m running on empty. I"ve been up for probably a good 40 hours. I"m ready to crash. So my mind isn"t fully functional. And then I sleep for about a day or so. So I will be absent for that long. Its how I live.

You can damage the egos of those that are religious because there is a book on them. But there is not a book on atheists, so no damage can come unto them because each is their own separate person and is not a part of the whole whereas religion is even though with christianity especially there"s no consensus which makes it a religion that at its core there"s no foundation.

Can"t say 100% sure that god didn"t write the the bible though its a nearly 100% certainty that he didn"t.

What atheists say about something that they don"t know is "I don"t know". And those are utter terrorist words to christians because dare their god be imperfect? Well duh, in his bible HE IS!!!!!!!!!! And its so ridiculously easy to prove. Now what I truly hate about christians is even when shown an exact passage that proves them wrong and its a slap in the face to them, they still refuse at all costs to believe it and go into absolute denial.

Oh man there are so so so many contradictory and hypocritical verses in the bible. I mean you have no idea. Go to this website to get a good laugh. There"s a good thousand or more and it thus makes the bible unreadable. But nah. Not to christians!
https://infidels.org... - Bible contradictions and inconsistinses (hopefully the link will work sometimes it doesn"t)

"Atheists try blame the harshnessness of the world on a Bible, cos they believe God cant permit such atrocities. Conversely, Religious folk try follow the Bible to escape the harshnessness of the world." No not at all. Look at it this way"

Matt Dillahunty "The question is ill formed. The question is "what proof and evidence do you have that atheism is true"? Atheism is the position of NOT accepting the theological explanation. It is NOT accepting the god hypothesis. It is in fact the null hypothesis. It cannot be proven to be true. It is the default position. And christianity and Buddhism and Hinduism and Islam they have all failed to meet their burden of proof. Its not up to me to prove they are any gods anymore than it is up to me to prove that that there isn"t bigfoot or fairies or UFO"s. The default position, the null hypothesis is that these things aren"t true. And we wait and we reserve belief until they are demonstrated to be true. Does that make sense?
Caller "Does that mean atheism is not a worldview?"
Matt " That"s correct. Atheism isn"t a worldview. It doesn't have any pennants or dogma, no books, no authorities. It is a SINGLE position on a SINGLE question on the existence of gods. Now there is a world view that many atheists share. Most of us, at least with the ACA, are skeptics, that informs our worldview. Its my atheism as a direct product of skepticism. Many of us are secular humanists which tells us a little bit more about our moral outlook on life and other things. There"s many many many labels that would fit. There are a number of secular worldviews that are consistent with atheism. Just saying you are an atheist alone doesn"t say anything at all about somebody"s worldview. By the way most Buddhists are atheists. They don"t believe in a god. But they believe in any number of, in some cases, supernatural things that I don"t accept, some of them don"t accept that either, so yeah atheism is not a worldview. It can certainly be a part of a worldview. But its not a worldview in that broad sense." .,
"This is not just a matter of opinion. This is an entire branch of philosophy of epistemology about how we go about determining whether or not a ---claim--- is reasonably and rationally justified. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The claim that there is a god is an extraordinary claim which requires more than just pointing to an old book. That is simply NOT rational to the claim. Sorry. Its not just an opinion. There"s more to life than that." Matt Dillahunty

I think you gotta complain. Here"s a recent Atheist Experience Call
Matt Dillahunty "I would hope that we all would agree that the god described in the bible cannot be the personification of goodness. Because that god advocates for slavery. That god advocates for rape and I pointed out in a recent video - - Atheist Debates - The Bible and Rape - not to the extent that some people do, he uses it as a threat, women are not equal to men, all of these other things" the character of a god in the bible cannot be the personification of goodness. Now yes christians can say that the god of the bible is a moral thug but that"s humans trying to interpret the bible and this good being. The problem is why hasn"t this good being tried to correct this misinformation about him? If he was truly good he would have a responsibility to correct that misinformation. If god is opposed to slavery and people are putting forth a book representing god as being OK with slavery, god has a responsibility to correct that mistake - right? Has there ever been ---ANY--- god who has publicly corrected ---ANY--- mistake about their character?
Caller "Not to my knowledge."
Matt "So doesn"t that mean that either there is---no---GOOD---god or there is no god."
Caller (flustered) "I - I Typical christian perspective into that."
Matt "No no no no no. I"m not talking about christian perspective. Let"s imagine that the universe is being run, exists, or whatever or is governed because of a truly GOOD god. Doesn"t that god have a responsibility to make his existence---ideas---values clearly known? And to eliminate the confusion that his beings have created surrounding him?
Caller "There"s a lot of possibilities there like god might not know that the universe exists. (Yep the moron actually said something that stupid class)
Matt "OK You"ve got a good god, he"s just stupid.
Don Baker (Laughing and who wouldn"t) That"s why prayers aren"t answered.
Caller "That"s one of the possibilities.
Matt "No we"ve moved beyond that standard theologian ideals about god where there"s ideas about god where he"s incredibly powerful, he"s the creator, that its good etc and so when your trying to raise this issue about a good god the only way you can get around it is well "OK well maybe there"s a good god but he just doesn"t know anything about what"s going on or he can"t do anything he"s not powerful. Why call him god? That"s just a good being. That we have no evidence exists.
Caller "Because I think when some people refer to god, there"re referring to some sort of center or moral center.
Matt "Well do you think this god is going to judge us?"
Caller "Maybe. Maybe not.
Matt "How can he judge us if he doesn"t know what"s going on?
Caller "I suppose he probably couldn"t."
Matt "Yeah. So there"s this wonderful being out there who has no idea as to what he"s doing--- can"t even judge me --- so he"s irrelevant.
Enough on that. Sheesh!

Yeah we do have a conscience, or at least we should. But do we? Nah. we still cannot take care of the #1 crisis which is climate change.

No god would be stupid enough to test man, an imperfect creature. With all of his broken bones, his heart attacks, his wounded soul, especially if this god is a true god this god would already know what is going to be happening to us before it happens.

Now as far as I am concerned, the only thing I hate is god as he hates children. So I gotta stop that and I get it.

My friend and I who I"ve known for 39+ years were talking about the very same thing last night.
WOLF.J

Con

Umm again you keep talking about the Bible, but god and two separate things. Again once again you said you hate god cos he hates kids, but by hating him u prove u believe in him, therefore handing me a sweet 2-0 over u so far.Oh yeahh, thats another win for the good guy!! There's gonna be a party when Wolfy wins!!
backwardseden

Pro

The supposed god according to the bible hates children. BIG DIFFERENCE. I hate the god of the printed bible and the belief in this supposed god who killed 2,821,364 in his bible which would have had to have included babies, children and pregnant mothers with their guts ripped open as the bible states in full glorious detail. This supposed of of belief only is far far far worse than anything Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hong Xiuquan, all serial killers, all torturers, all sodomizers, all rapists, etc etc etc combined. Its really not that hard to figure out with all the verses staring point blank at you. Now here's a few statements that will hopefully help you out...

WOLF.J

Con

Why are you repeating yourself boy?!, have you run out of gas, are you just gassed!

Again you highlight your hatred of god, thus proving yr recognition of him.

6-0, the crowd have gotten bored w/ your style of play. Its a shame. Next time think about your debates before you post it.
Posted by WOLF.J 8 months ago
WOLF.J
Send him to the cleaners
Posted by backwardseden 8 months ago
backwardseden
Didn't read it.
Posted by WOLF.J 8 months ago
WOLF.J
Nugget dont wanna be wolfys fwrend, rip him to shreds E
Posted by JoelNuge 8 months ago
JoelNuge
Then why'd you post a damn comment you wigglestick?
Posted by backwardseden 8 months ago
backwardseden
Didn't read it.
Posted by JoelNuge 8 months ago
JoelNuge
He says I'm not going anywhere in life, well, you have already lived your life, and you yourself are nowhere mate. At least I have a future mr. not-married less than $25,000 per annum, 56 year old virgin. Get a life.
Posted by backwardseden 8 months ago
backwardseden
Um no darling little sinveltascks who falls on his butt who is far too young to be up at this time of the noche in which case his parents don't watch over him well enough which shows that his brain is malnourished during tea time, you can not pay attention to what others inject into your mind which is not my or their problem, that yours. I'm tired of repeating myself to a dead end punk kid who thinks he knows something about nothing and will go absolutely nowhere in life and has no genuine friends or loved ones. The answers are right there in fine print for you in previous posts as stated to read. But christards cannot read. That's their problem. And its a big one. This conversation is now over. You lose. Your next post will be ignored. Bye.
Posted by JoelNuge 8 months ago
JoelNuge
As soon as he is losing the argument, he comes out with: I didn't want to win anyway! Pathetic. Go back to bed you old spagglepop (As a wise man would put it). Seeya.
Posted by backwardseden 8 months ago
backwardseden
Perhaps if you were to invent used con-dumbs you might have a case for me to join your victory potty break. But take one luck stab in the dork as to why I don't care about winning and you do?
Posted by WOLF.J 8 months ago
WOLF.J
If u insist Mr no wins, u aint invited to the wolfy victory party