truthfinder777
AlexandreTheThriceGreat

They kill people it guns because they have arms

truthfinder777 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

truthfinder777

Pro

Kill arms it guns, them who have guns should kill their own arms. Arms cause death because arms is what they need to kill people it guns but... wait we need our brain to use arms... So we should kill the cerebellum it guns and them who have cerebellum should kill their own cerebellum.
AlexandreTheThriceGreat

Con

I happen to like the echoing sound of an assault riffle letting off rounds whilst being responsibility used for a film or for the fending of of a large grizzly bear during a camping trip or even being shot into the sky for celebration and as of such I stand that I will NOT "kill people it guns because they have arms"

and I like my arms