WOLF.J
Blahwheel

Thiests and Atheists Beware: I HAVE A THEORY

WOLF.J has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Hello, I have a proposal that may/should satisfy both atheists and theists, after long consideration and years of contemplation. So please comment on the following theory.
FIRSTLY, I believe that both parties are subject to corruption, theory distortion, and misinformation*
, and the only way to believe in an ideology is to study multiple theories, in other words, consider the church goer who blindly listens to his/her pastor, that's called ignorance bc they are blindly following one possible way of life. Conversely, an atheist outright rejects the possibility that there is a higher purpose in this life,
*= its like this so corps and groups can make financial gains of the na"ve n gullible,
SO HERE IS MY THEORY: Well in the beginning of time, everything was void, just complete emptiness. Then for reasons man can not understand, energy formed. We will call this energy the Big Bang, aka the vessel of God. God= Energy, basically.
To the point, there are 3 realistic avenues one could go down: all w/ the same resolution
a) evolution occurred according to a higher power (gods) vision for the future
b) this higher power did technically create man (adam) and set the motions for the genealogy of humankind, because everything is energy.
c)we are a computer simulation monitored by god, highlight the word monitored.
In the case of a) I'm saying the bible is false, but bare w. me theists, this is not the case, in fact
the bible has nothing to do with the actual god, why? Because it was written by man. It may or may not be true, but the bottom line is we will never know, in other words see the below truths:
if the bible is true, then so is god
if the bible is true, god may or may not be
if the bible is false, god may or may not be
if the bible is false, then so is god
get my point....
Now in the case of B, this vessel of energy set the motions for man to develop (that on paper is tech. the term of creationism) NOW, ya probably thinking this directly contradicts evolution, On the contrary, bc in both cases everything is interlinked by energy. In evolution, animals adapt to their environment, according to the energies around them
Now case 3 is the most unknowable, but easiest to believe. This is simply a simulation moderated and started by the higher power.
Now about Jesus: Yes he was an actual person, and a good person. Unfortunately his name has been tainted in the name of financial manipulation.eg Remember Jesus was not born in December, Christmas is just a commercial business. This doesn't mean a new salvation will not come, in fact any man/woman can step up and be righteous.
Evil/Satan: This just a required part of the process. You cant have light without darkness, n darkness without light. some men are raised in the dark, others can process the light better.
About life, A wolf kills a deer, the hunter kills the wolf. The hunter dies, the ants eat the ashes of said hunter. And so on.
In short- God is energy, the bible is man made, and both parties are subject to manipulation.
You might think I'm anti-creationism, on the contrary, read what ive written.
energy!

(copied from my posts to backwardseden earlier on today)
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
Cheers
Posted by Original_Name_324 3 years ago
Original_Name_324
Now I am an atheist (not the annoying kind that only is because they want to seem smart or be "different") and I'd be the first one to say that evolution is rather unlikely, (however if it didn't happen to us then we wouldn't be here to contemplate not being created due to evolution) however this belief is fairly kind to both ideology's, and provides a good answer to the holes in both of the idea's due to combining the solutions they were meant to solve.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
make sure its one hes real proud about
Posted by Nartnod7875 3 years ago
Nartnod7875
Since you stole my chance, Blah, I'll be the first to click accept under any debate you want to post.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@vi_spex
It is energy that can neither be created nor destroyed. Matter can be created and destroyed, demonstrably (see pair production and matter annihilation).
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
Energy Bless Your Soul
Posted by Blahwheel 3 years ago
Blahwheel
I'm not a troll. I am different homosexual, black, smart, and a boy that does ballet. I am also mental,retarded, and mean. I am also a TRAINED PROFFESSIONALIST at using guns.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
this was reserved for nartnod, soz con. n I think yr a troll by that response
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
don't think u read my ish either to tbh given yr short halfhearted analysis
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
did you watch the video by the genius tho mate?