backwardseden
32doni32nido32

Things that Donald Trump and god have in common"

32doni32nido32

backwardseden

Pro

It is clear that Donald Trump is the worst president of of all time. And the printed god of the bible being a problematic crybaby gimp, well the both of them they have a lot of things in common"

* Both Trump and god are compulsive liars.
* Both Trump and god use power and then fear to control.
* Both Trump and god use religion as a premise to gain that power.
* Both Trump and god do not believe in god
* Both Trump and god know how to expertly evade
* Both Trump and god know how to expertly deny
* Both Trump and god spew out supermassive hypocritical contradictions
* Both Trump and god love war
* Both Trump and god are useless giving the barking orders tin can toy soldiers
* Both Trump and god are pro guns and weapons of mass destruction
* Both Trump and god do not believe in peace and harmony unless it is under their guidance and rules of thumb only and screw everybody else
* Both Trump and god have these babbling mouths that never shuts up.
* Both Trump and god have super elastic band stretched out undie superior ego god complexes
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn who they squash to get what they want.
* Both Trump and god don"t care about what is right as long as they win.
* Both Trump and god you know they are hiding something to achieve what they want (a sheep in wolf"s clothing)
* Both Trump and god are prime Jack in the Boxes - "pop goes the weasel"
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn about the poorest of the poor.
* Both Trump and god make god damned sure that the rich stay rich
* Both Trump and god are fake within their own personalities.
* Both Trump and god have no idea as to how to say "I"m wrong."
* Both Trump and god have no idea as to how to say "I don"t know" when a problem arises.
* Both Trump and god only know how to say "I"m always right."
* Both Trump and god only know how to say "Believe in me or else""
* Both Trump and god only know how to act impulsively.
* Both Trump and god react without thinking, reasoning, rationalizing, using common sense, using logic.
* Both Trump and god have their way with women.
* Both Trump and god never have nightmares and have big fluffy pillows to go nighty night on.
* Both Trump and god dream about themselves.
* Both Trump and god are chief complainers. They complain about everything except themselves.
* Both Trump and god are crybaby whiners and cannot do without their rattles.
* Both Trump and god have no idea, none, as to what true suffering, pain and horror truly is.
* Both Trump and god have no idea, none as to how to take care of children - the spoiled brats that they raised is not taking care of them.
* Both Trump and god are cabbage batbrains.
* Both Trump and god hate politics.
* Both Trump and god are terrorists.
* Both Trump and god are self imposed narcissists.
* Both Trump and god are will do anything to make sure that they always come out ahead no matter what
* Both Trump and god are pure sleaze
* Both Trump and god have no idea what empathy is
* Both Trump and god have huge mental bi-polar disorders
* Both Trump and god have very big wet whirly-bird heads and should be whacked so they can see some stars
* Both Trump and god are black holes where no light escapes - or common sense
* Both Trump and god are never in the same room together
* Both Trump and god are devils in a hat trick
* Both Trump and god are Lego"s trying to build their first housey with two-things but keep getting cut off at corner blocks and fire hydrants
* Both Trump and god run for the nearest fire exit at the first sign of a baby being tickled
* Both Trump and god are green eggs and glam

It is obvious that nobody can prove that god even exists or that he isn"t even Trump even though Trump thinks so. Too bad for a gamma ray nose pliers gone south.

Sure my tinkertoy brain has missed a lot of things that Trump and god has in common. Perhaps they will be introduced in later rounds.

Rules for this debate: No cursing at Trump or god

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
32doni32nido32

Con

Greetings! This should be a fun little reunion. Now, hopefully, there won't be insults on either side like we did last time Lol. Unless no harm is meant, of course, as I do enjoy a snarky remark once in a while.
Just because we're okay with each other now doesn't mean you get off free! :D
I'll talk about the ones that I disagree with or simply don't understand.

* Compulsive liars.
Though President Trump is obviously a liar, could you give an example for me to work off of where God lies?

* Do not believe in God.
Why wouldn't God believe in himself?

* Love war.
I think it did mention somewhere in the Bible that God said something that sounded along those lines, but I forget where. Maybe it's just something like the Placebo Effect?

* Babbling mouths.
Well, the Bible is long. That's for sure...

* Hiding something to achieve what they want.
I don't know that God would hide anything, given that there's plenty of "evil" Bible verses.

* Poorest of the poor.
Jesus was shown to care a lot about poor people.

* Rich stay rich.
What about the book of Job?

* Fake within their own personalities.
Could you clarify, please? I don't really understand what you mean.

* "I'm wrong".
Well, according to the Bible, God is never wrong. If that's true, then he doesn't have to say "I'm wrong". Same case with "I don't know".

* Act impulsively.
God knows every outcome of every situation, supposedly, so when those are clear and the futures are known then the actions wouldn't really be considered as being impulsive. The same thing goes with the next point that you make.

* No nightmares/fluffy pillows.
Yeah...God doesn't need to sleep. Same goes for next point of yours.

* Don't know what suffering and pain are.
In the Bible, it says that God knows every feeling a person is capable of.

* Children.
Donald Trump's daughter isn't so bad in my opinion.

* Cabbage batbrains.
Kind of unclear as to what this is as well as how it factually applies.

* Hate politics.
Trump is part of politics.

* Terrorists.
Trump is supposedly anti-terrorism; he wants to destroy Isis.

* Come out ahead.
Well, with God apparently being omnipotent, he will come out ahead no matter what happens.

* No idea what empathy is.
Going by the same passage I had mentioned previously, God claims to know every human feeling and emotion.

* Bipolar disorders.
No need for the hyphen, actually (I used to spell it the same way too though). With God supposedly being perfect, he doesn't have any mental disorders. Though I will agree, in the Bible it DEFINITELY seems like he does based on the way he acts.

* Whirly-bird heads.
I laughed at this...

* Black holes.
Ah yes, as bright as a black hole...and twice as dense.
Sorry there, Donald.

* Same room.
With so many supposed similarities, one would wonder why.

* Devil's hat trick.
I'll need some context in order to understand what you mean...

* Fire exit.
Ah yes, the TERRIFYING sounds of baby laughter...the horror.
In all seriousness, I'm yet again unsure of what you mean.
Are these figures of speech that I need to learn?

* Green eggs...
Yes, Trump has gotten quite rotten

*...and glam
Ah yes, GLAM!!!

I'm sorry, but I have to point out one little thing: you broke your rule already, saying "god damned" in one of your bullet points. But I'll let it slide... ;)

For clarification, I'm doing this to learn more. I've tried to use more neutral terms such as "supposedly" and "apparently", and will continue to do so as I consider myself an agnostic. I'm not debating this completely from what I believe, but more so on what the Bible says.
I'm also doing this for fun because this seems like a slightly more light-hearted topic.
backwardseden

Pro

* Both Trump and god like to flex their He-Man musckles and say "I am the power."
* Both Trump and god pray to themselves
* Both Trump and god run around in the el buffo like chickens with their heads cut off
* Both Trump and god are the equivalent of three blind mousies after cheeze-whiz
* Both Trump and god do not know how to plant dirt
* Both Trump and god are against finding alien life elsewhere on planet earth
* Both Trump and god believe in slavery
* Both Trump and god blame the other fall guy for their faults
* Both Trump and god are roach meat hotels

Greetings! I"m so so so very glad that you are the one who has gloriously accepted this debate and NOT some cow spanking who is in absolute love with everything that Donald Trump does.

I"m glad that you see a lot of satire in this and it should be taken as that.So laugh and have a good time. And of course some of them are truthful.

Oh and btw, did you notice? I categorized this as "science". Ha ha not NOT "religion" or politics. Tee hee!

* Compulsive liars.
Though President Trump is obviously a liar (wow is that ever a "duh"), could you give an example for me to work off of where God lies?
You don"t think that god lies throughout EVERYTHING in the entire bible? OK saying its not everything because nobody can prove that this god can ever exists" there are some blatant points where he freely admitted that he did lie"
Ezekiel 14:9 "And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel."

1 Kings 22:23 "Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee."

* Do not believe in God.
Why wouldn't God believe in himself?
god didn"t believe in himself to cause the great flood - to destroy all life, all man only to recreate all life and man. And then to bring jesus down to earth, he mustn"t have believed in himself - but someone else, his other prophets to carry out his will since he couldn"t do it himself etc.

* Love war.
Yeah isn"t that sick? And sooooooo many DELIBERATE genocides.

* Babbling mouths.
Well, the Bible is long. That's for sure"
Yeah filled with so much CRAP. And a lot of it is repeated. And a lot of the bible, there"s just no use for. And there"s a lot of things that are not in the bible that should clearly be in the the bible. Such as a stance for free will. A stance for children"s rights. Etc.

Oh god would hide plenty. Its one of the fatal flaws of the bible according to the secular web"
EZ 20:25 God says that he intentionally gave out bad laws. (This means that God-given laws or commandments are sometimes suspect.)
"Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; now that"s being EXTREMELY deceitful. And people TRUST IN THE LORD? And its cleaned up with the following verse" 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD." So even more proof that god lies.

* Poorest of the poor.
That"s jesus, not god.

* Rich stay rich.
What about the book of Job?
Explain. Did god NOT make sure that the rich were to remain rich? Please provide the verses.

* Fake within their own personalities.
Well we both know that in no way possible does trump believe in god except for his god that is himself - his ego.
Proved above with the verses

* "I'm wrong".
god is wrong all the time" especially the killing of all life and he even admitted it genesis 6:6 "The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled." NIV

* Act impulsively.
That"s false because then if god was able to foresee his choices before he were to make them, that would mean that his free will is already known by him. So that"s not free will.
But watch this video, its really interesting"
How god Favors Evil

* No nightmares/fluffy pillows.
Rest may be considered sleep

Doesn"t mean he understands it. Because he inflicts it, loves it and enjoys it throughout the OT

* Children.
MMMMMMMM

* Cabbage batbrains.
SATIRE make up you own meaning as is true with a lot of them.

* Hate politics.
Trump is part of politics.
Doesn"t mean he lieks it

* Terrorists.
Trump just bombed Syria. Yeah and Trump wants to get rid of ISIS by bombing them. That"s terrorism.

* Come out ahead.
Only according to him. And its pure crap.

* No idea what empathy is.
Just because this god knows what it is, doesn"t mean he understands it.

* Bipolar disorders.

* Whirly-bird heads.
I laughed at this"
Glad you did!
I hope you ;laughed at a few others also!

* Black holes.
Sorry there, Donald.
Don"t get Donald? But I"m sure you"ve heard "You are denser than a black hole" one of the best and longest lasting insults.

* Same room.
Not enough occupation space within their atoms.

* Devil's hat trick.
I'll need some context in order to understand what you mean"
Its something that I discussed with my friend before this debate went on the air. I"m not sure of I got the saying right. Sooooooooo

* Fire exit.
No its not a figure of speech. Its just something that pooped out of my little noggin.

* Green eggs...
Yes, Trump has gotten quite rotten

*...and glam
Ah yes, GLAM!!!

I did it to really strike hard for those who are poor because Trump only cares about the SUPER rich and truly doesn"t give a damn about the poor.

Yeah and this is a light hearted topic with a lot of satire, so laugh at them. But as you can also see, and as stated there"s some truth to them also.
32doni32nido32

Con

I think that most of these are just funny insults for me to laugh at...which I did

* Plant dirt.
How do you plant dirt? And why did this make me laugh so much? Maybe it's just the impossibility? I don't know.

* Finding alien life
I don't think Trump and/or God is AGAINST finding alien life. I don't actually remember him addressing the possibility at all. But maybe he did at some point.

I actually didn't notice you categorized it as science! Lol.

* Compulsive liars.
Trump lying? Noooooo....
Okay, that's a good example from the Bible. I can accept that one.

* Do not believe in God.
I'm still a little bit confused, but I think I can understand where you're coming from with the explanation.

* Love war.
I had to do a project on the Cambodian Genocide in my freshman year... they're sickening.

* Babbling mouths
As I have been taught (but do not quite fully believe), everything in the Bible is there for a reason. But yes, many, many things are repeated in the Bible.
By the way, spoiler alert: Jesus dies

That's a very good verse example...can't really refute it well.

* Poorest of the poor.
Well, Jesus is a part of God (the Trinity). You may be thinking of God the Father, which is kind of like the head guy. But if they're all part of the same, then they all think and believe the same.

* Rich stay rich.
Oh gosh, the book of Job...God makes a bet with Satan that no matter what happens Job will continue to believe in him. Truly horrible, right?
Look at Job 1:13-22 It's terrible.

* Fake within their own personalities.
I don't know how Trump believing that he himself is a "god" of some sort means he's fake within his own personality

* "I'm wrong"
I actually wasn't fully disagreeing with you there. I was mostly just saying what the Bible supposedly says.

* Act impulsively.
Alright, I can understand what you're saying, but that's primarily focusing on free will. Though I did think about it, and it sounds to be correct.

* No nightmares/fluffy pillows
Rest is actually, by the dictionary definition, to cease work or movement in order to relax, refresh oneself, or recover strength. But that can include sleep, though in the Bible I doubt that was the case.

* Don't know suffering and pain.
True, that he may not understand it. Of course, the Bible will be like "he understands and knows everything so you're wrong", but you know what I mean. I don't think he enjoys it and loves it. I think it's just that he does it.

* Children.
Well, he has two daughters, and I don't remember which one but one of them seems actually kind of nice.

* Cabbage batbrains.
Though I recognized that part of this was satire, I was thinking that this was a figure of speech. But, as you said, this is satire; we can insult!

* Hate politics
True, it doesn't mean he likes it, but why would he gain a position of president if he hated politics?
I've actually never had a job, so I guess I'm not really one to speak.

* Terrorists.
What I meant was that Trump likely doesn't think what he's doing is terrorism as he wants to abolish it. He probably thinks what he is doing is best, but doesn't recognize that the ends don't justify the means.

* Come out ahead.
Exactly. Only according to him. Have we seen it? No.

* No idea what empathy is.
Yup. Got it.

* Bipolar disorders.
You actually never presented a counter-argument or an agreement.

* Whirly-bird heads.
I laughed at a few others too!

* Black holes.
Yup! I saw the insult one time and I was like "yesssssss I've struck gold".

* Same room.
Laughed at your response.

* Devil's hat trick.
Ah okay.

* Fire exit.
Okay, good to know.

As for breaking the rule, it makes sense. Though it's still breaking the rule, nonetheless.
But yeah I'll let it slide.

I can't come up with good insults unless I get angry...agghh. Oh well. I might have to write some down somewhere.
backwardseden

Pro

* Both Trump and god communicate in text, the worst form of communication possible. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TALKING TO---all of---MAN AND SAYING drum roll please""" HELLO?
* Both Trump and god are tweedle dee and tweedle duh
* Both Trump and god do not know how to pig farm along with their Daffy Duck"s in their barns, poolhalls and staterooms properly.
* Both Trump and god do not know how to burn their garlic onion beer belly button lint properly.
* Both Trump and god police their doll houses - especially that of Ken and Barbie when they are holding hands to make sure that no lewd sexual acts take place.
* Both Trump and god"s rooster crow is their wheezing from their BARKING
* Both Trump and god whore themselves out to themselves
* Both Trump and god do not believe that worldwide peace and harmony can be achieved.
* Both Trump and god carry around with them battery powered easy bake oven so they can bake and fry water
* Both Trump and god wet their beds during their debates
* Both Trump and god use rainbows so they can jump rope over crashed banks.
* Both Trump and god believe in Santa Claws especially to ride Dolf the the Red Runny Nose Rain-Dear so they can honk his horn.
* Both Trump and god are gumballs. They blow bubbles from their gaseous their pants.

Greetings! I do hope that this finds you well and that you are in the verst best of spirits!!!

Tee hee with a little bit of "I"m finally glad that you are getting it hour" am glad you read the "rules". That one came from my lifelong friend who in which he came up with a few of them while we were talking over the phone. He comes down here occasionally and we may get to see Walk off the Earth again in Nov.

But I"m really glad, super glad that you can laugh at a few of them. Yes most are insults. But there are some that are truthful And there are some that have a lot of deeper meaning. And there"s most that you cannot take literally, so please don"t!!!!!!!!

* Plant dirt.
"How do you plant dirt? And why did this make me laugh so much? Maybe it's just the impossibility? I don't know."
I"m so glad you LAUGHED!!!!! I used this concept from my 2nd worst film of all time, Waterworld, where the most precious thing was dirt.

* Finding alien life
"*Both Trump and god are against finding alien life elsewhere on planet earth" Trump hasn"t even looked beneath his foot odor to find anything - here on earth.

I think others will get a kick out of that - if they look!!!

* Do not believe in God.
god doesn"t believe in himself. He had to get rid of his creatio after all in the great fluud in which never happened. This god character had to hire henchmen to do his dirty work for him - commit atrocities and genocides whe he could have done it himself - if god is a god. Genesis 6:6 "The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled." Ab-so-lu-te-ly this god guy doesn"t believe in himself! ****

* Love war.
Oh no! I am so familiar with what went on with nearly all of it. Nixon, Pol Pot, yes, sickening. Here"s a song from the most varied band of all time, SPK. The first time I heard it, it brought tears to my eyes as I knew NOTHING.
- Kambuja

* Babbling mouths
By the way, spoiler alert: Jesus dies
And if you think about it ALL of the bible is based on god"s superior ego god complex. Which means that all of the bible is true to believe in, or none of the bible is true to believe in.

* Poorest of the poor.
Nope they are 2 separate entities.
John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

Luke 23:34 "34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."

John 16:28 "I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father."

John 6:38 "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."

John 14:31 "But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence."

John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 8:49-50 " Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. 50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth."

John 15:10 "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."

Matthew 26:39 " And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Mark 1:11 "And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Mark 14:61 "But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?"

1 John 4:10 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

John 14:13 "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

* Rich stay rich.
Look at Job 1:13-22 It's terrible.
Of course there"s lot"s and lot"s of falling on the sword. The very harmonious god loves that.

* Fake within their own personalities.
Everything about this guy is so deceitful. Before that tramp was NOT elected, He was using the term "bomb the s--t out of them", he was an absolute womanizer, and probably still is, he only had 2% of the black vote etc.

* "I'm wrong"
For a better explanation see ****

* No nightmares/fluffy pillows
Very possibly true!

* Don't know suffering and pain.
If the printed god of the bible didn"t knowingly love suffering and pain, he wouldn"t knowingly create it.

* Children.
Could be true. But that doesn"t happen because he raised them.

* Cabbage batbrains.
Imagine if your brain was a cabbage - a perfect rendering of the average human adult brain size. Then you have the bat" I dunno it something that cozely slipped into my noggin one day and has a nice ring to it I think????

* Hate politics
Trump is in ---everything---, including politics, the presidency TO WIN and nothing more. Notice if he does not WIN at something he literally breaks down and gets extremely angry in his own little way.

* Terrorists.
Oh absolutely Trump thinks "he" is doing "his" best. After all 70 days into it he publically said something totally ignorant like "this job is much harder than I thought." What a pathetic little maggot.

As far as you coming up with insults, its perfectly OK of you don"t. A lot of the stuff just comes into my brain whenever. And of course there"s many dry spells when I get complete writer's block. But really? You come up with your insults when you get angry? Try when you are relaxing. And do some word association. Well the first time I was taught this was someone came up with the word "oranges" and naturally me in being myself I came up with the word "rot".

(more in comments section)
32doni32nido32

Con

Sorry for such a late reply! I saw this and then went to do something else and forgot.
Thanks, A.D.D.

Wow...why can't I come up with creative insults like that! I did try your suggestion, but it didn't work so well for me. I usually stick to similies and metaphors, ironically based off of science, Greek mythology, and current-day stereotypes.

* Plant dirt.
I've actually never heard of the movie Waterworld before. Though, if it's such a bad film, I think I'll stick with the only TV I watch, Scorpion (A.K.A. Team Scorpion).

* Finding alien life
Foot odor? Gah! I hope he doesn't have hyperhidrosis! I don't want any similarities to Trump!

* Do not believe in God
That passage came as a shock to me; I've read the book of Genesis TWICE and NEVER actually even thought about what that passage would show?! Seriously?! What was I thinking?! He regretted a decision he supposedly saw the outcome of...what?!

* Love war.
I'll be sure to watch that clip after I post this. I don't have much time to and I recently got back home from camping, so I'm pretty tired.

* Babbling mouths.
Yet another example of all or nothing; all of it is true, or none of it. You're either pure evil because of one sin, or completely flawless. Heaven or hell. No in-between.

* Poorest of poor
YAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE USING THE KING JAMES VERSION!!!!!!! YUSSSSS!!!!!

* Rich stay rich
"The very harmonious god loves that".
Loved that sarcasm. Lol XD

* Fake within their own personalities
Wow that's quite a minority vote, but it DOES make sense; he says very racist things.
But, wait a minute, he's considered a womanizer? What?! WHAT?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!
If that's the case I'm the God of all women...not because I'm SOOO great with them or anything (though a slight majority of my friends are girls), but rather that the president is, you know SO INCREDIBLY RUDE to them...

* Don't know suffering and pain
Now, I don't mean to kick a dead horse, but SUPPOSEDLY God didn't actually create suffering and pain; Satan created it. But, two arguments against that here:
1) God created Satan
2) God is allowing suffering and pain
Both of which are, according to the Bible, true.

* Cabbage batbrains
I guess it has a nice ring to it, but if you wanted to bump that ring up from a Jewelry and Metalworking 1 ring to a Kay engagement ring, I'd say:
"Beings with brains the size of a f*ing mustard seed that someone dipped in H2SO4 and threw out the muthaf*ing window into a busy road full of drunk teenage drivers on a Friday night."
Well, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. But the car I f*ing drove right into you sure as hell would.
Not actually drove into YOU, but you know what I mean.
I hope.
Yeah, I'm REALLY tired.

* Hate politics
That's true...he's VERY obsessed with winning.
I'd hate to see him enter a lottery and America be destroyed because of it.
You know what, I'm moving to Alaska...I'll be safe there.
XD

* Terrorists
"This job is much harder than I thought".
Um, Donald, nobody cares what you think. Now go back into your office and do your damn job right for once.
Good luck.

If someone had said "oranges" to me now, I would have thought of Trump's face, but if you thought of "rot" that's the same as his personality, right?

Gosh, I promise you I'm not angry; I actually feel completely fine. I don't know why I'm coming across so aggressive right now.
In fact, I just had cherry Italian ice tonight for the first time.
Sugar high, maybe?
I don't know.
Good luck trying to figure me out; it's impossible.
backwardseden

Pro

* Both Trump and god are not on good speaking terms with themselves
* Both Trump and god graze on the pastures of cows that are below their belts
* Both Trump and god get jealous of themselves when they watch toothpaste cartoon versions of themselves on the idiot box
* Both Trump and god are ashamed that they have big bad meanie jelly beanie hot dogs
* Both Trump and god have many 900#"s psychic hotline"s from slave labor hairdressers set up in their name so they can better tell what their futures will be
* Both Trump and god are cracked hard boiled egg Humpty Dumpty"s.
* Both Trump and god are blow-up dolls of themselves splattered on flypaper
* Both Trump and god replace soccer (football) balls with their heads. GGGGOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL
* Both Trump and god replace bowling balls with their heads. Gutterball.
* Both Trump and god replace the big orange with their heads. Air Ball Air Ball. Slam Dunk.
* Both Trump and god replace golf balls with their heads. A hole in one.
* Both Trump and god have little smiley faces hand painted on rolls of t.p. So when they wipe their a$$eth holiesseths, they know they are not using sandpaper.
* Both Trump and god use weed whackers to tend to their toupees and speeches.
* Both Trump and god go trick-or-treating with masks of themselves so they can terrorize neighborhoods into giving them all the candy they want.
* Both Trump and god use yo yo"s to define who"s the yo yo. Rockin" the cradle.
* Both Trump and god fly Air Force One with their middle fingers
* Both Trump and god use paper earplanes to protect themselves from hearing all of their noise that surrounds them at a daily brunch from what they say so that they will not go deaf
* Both Trump and god use spin-itch so they can Pop-Eyes.
* Both Trump and god play Match Game "Dumb Donald is so dumb", "Dumb god is so dumb". "How dumb are they?"
* Both Trump and god are milkshakes. They sake off the milk from their you know where areas.
* Both Trump and god whistle gypsy when its really cupid firing blanks back at them.
* Both Trump and god make great fire breathing dragons, but they forgot to breathe.
* Both Trump and god are really good at chess, They checkmate themselves.
* Both Trump and god are silly pity.
* Both Trump and god kick themselves in the nuts with their pee-nuts
* Both Trump and god kick themselves in the nuts with their brains
* Both Trump and god - when they go easter egg hunting, the eggs hunt them
* Both Trump and god go deep sea ice fishing and filet themselves and then put themselves on ice
* Both Trump and god play "Spin the Bottle" with themselves and are ashamed when they have to remove their yamika"s
* Both Trump and god are tumbleweeds. They both tumble that weed.
* Both Trump and god know how to make great pornos. They write it. Star in it. Produce it. Film it. And then show it to no one else but themselves because they really like it and are proud of it.
* Both Trump and god pay hush money to themselves because they need to be quiet about everything.
* Both Trump and god use dog whistles so they can hear themselves speak like the great white shark did in Jaws IV The Revenge and meow at the moon
* Both Trump and god love to go concrete parachuting
* Both Trump and god have basic instincts. There"s nothing basic or instinctive about them.
* Both Trump and god fully understand that the way to have the best rodeo is on a cruise ship. All of the animals will get sea-sick, thus stampede and the ship will sink and they can thus get a topside view.
* Both Trump and god are vampires. They suck their own blood and everyone else"s.
* Both Trump and god churn their own butter to get their own dairy products.

Yeah that one is by far the most bombastic, completely insane, ludicrous, off the wall, door sticky on its hinge, and 50% of them were just thought of (does it show?) Errrggg. I hate to see it end, but will post it again pretty soon, my hand are KILLING me right now. Let me let this one go...
Please tell me of the ones you liked and hated and LAUGHED at:):)
Waterworld = terrible film,.
I hope you had a great time camping.
Your first cherry Italian Ice - sounds good.

Yeah those things from last round, you are right, will help you with your creativity! They most certainly do with me!

please tc and have fun -Michael
32doni32nido32

Con

All the insults...dang...
Well, I'll be working on a few myself. Hopefully I can come up with some good ones soon.

I think my favorite was that they use weed whackers to tend to their toupees and speeches...mostly because of how accurate it was but also that it just goes along so well to perfectly describe it. Not to mention quite insulting! :D

Camping was great! One of my favorite places we went to was Galena; what a great town!

Hope you've been having a great summer! Unfortunately, the day after I came back, I got strep throat and my sleep cycle has been way out of whack.
But it gets me out of having to sing and practice instruments, so that's somewhat a relief! Though I did want to play on my English Horn once I got back...his name is Edwin because it's TOTALLY normal to name inanimate objects...
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Reactionary nitwits, News paper experts! Brain dead numbskulls.
Posted by logicalcat181 3 years ago
logicalcat181
Well, I'll have to agree with you. Trump is the worst president that ever has been elected.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - Yeah and that's ALL THE BIBLE SAYS. It doesn't say ANYTHING at all about being around forever, about knowing everything, about being omnipotent, being perfect etc but it does say Isiah 46: 9-10 "9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" And that's as close as anything the bible, well its god is getting to saying that its god is omnipotent, which isn't very much. That "all knowing all powerful verse? nope. Doesn't exist as far as I could find. And john: 1-2 really doesn't define it either. Just because this character from somewhere in some storybook says something, it doesn't automatically make it true. After all, if you want to say that it is, then ---every--- religion ---is--- true.
Yeah I think the James Webb telescope was supposed to launch in originally 2018? Now 2021. Regardless, once launched - ararggggg watch it fail!!!!! I don't know what happened. But it could be the very smallest of details.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Whoops...I said Galena was a town; it's actually a city...
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@backwardseden
I don't recall any verses saying that God has been around forever, though, there is John 1:1-2 that says something along those lines:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!!?!
Do you mean the Hubble 2.0 telescope?! Wasn't that supposed to be launched in 2018?!
Did something go wrong with the sheets of gold? I know that the gold reflects infrared light and it's crucial to have it perfectly placed on the mirrors in order to get the correct result. Did it end up being more than 2 ounces or did someone mess up the placement? Or was it something else? Do they need more time to figure out any problems?
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@Percivil
Then atheists can give the same answer, whatever yours may mean: "at the begining of time of time".

Also, "begining" would be pronounced bej-ine-ing
Kind of funny sounding, but I like it!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - Oh OK good. Let me get something to eat, drop my pills and then I will respond to the debate...
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Percivil - Oh you mean when your tummy grovels, oh sorry, growls when you eat cop porn, oh sorry, popcorn?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Wheeeeeeeee doggy, a strutt'n studder'n mule who thinks it can talk. Bil'am come get that old mule of yours!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@32doni32nido32 - Greetings! I hope that you are doing well and inn the very best of spirits? I just got done with a very long engaged debate. My hands are all swollen and I haven't eaten nor taken my pills. I'm such a s--t to myself. Believe me. I do know better. My stomach is all red from who knows what? Wow what a great July 4th huh? I'll sleep through it all.

But make sure you continue with the debate. I've got a couple of doozies this time around that I think you will get a very big laugh from which is always good.

Yeah you are right, I don't know of any atheists and scientists that say the universe has been around forever. They believe is roughly 13.7 billion years. Personally I say "I don't know."

"Christians, on the other hand, say God has been around forever." Well correct me if I am wrong on this, and I am close to 100% in believing that I am right on this one, but nowhere in the bible does it say that god has been around forever. So in fact its also "I don't know" for christians. Ah yes, one of the main reasons why this god of the bible would most certainly especially in this case, never, rely on text, the worst form of communication possible. So you question of "So, I ask: when did forever start?" is not only a very good one, but a very truthful one. 13.7 billion years is soooo hard for my mind to wrap around and cannot be out into an eggshell because it such a long time even though there is a vast majority of agreement with scientists. And there may be gained some truth to it when the James Webb telescope is FINALLY launched in 2021. (Its been pushed back yet another year)

Please always tc and have fun -Michael
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardseden32doni32nido32Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I know the rules of the debate ban me from voting, but I'm testing a theory of mine. It's my belief that vote reports are either being ignored or unable to be accessed, so please report this vote. I want to see if it will in fact be removed.