backwardseden
678samsung

Things that Donald Trump (the worst president of all time) and god (both are unclean) have in common

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
01day23hours36minutes41seconds
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

backwardseden

Pro

Things that Donald Trump and god (both are completely immoral misfire grunts) have in common"

It is clear that Donald Trump is the worst president of all time. Duh. And the printed god of the bible being a problematic crybaby limp gimp with leprosy, Well the both of them they have a lot of things in common"

* Both Trump and god do not believe in god
* Both Trump and god are compulsive liars.
* Both Trump and god use power and then fear to control.
* Both Trump and god use religion as a premise to gain that power.
* Both Trump and god pray to themselves and ask for forgiveness for how ignorant and stupid they are
* Both Trump and god spew out supermassive hypocritical contradictions
* Both Trump and god replace a golf ball with their heads. A hole in one.
* Both Trump and god love war
* Both Trump and god are useless giving the barking orders tin can toy soldiers
* Both Trump and god are super idiots of pro guns and weapons of mass destruction
* Both Trump and god do not believe in peace and harmony unless it is under their guidance and rules of thumb only and screw everybody else
* Both Trump and god have these babbling mouths that never shuts up.
* Both Trump and god do not know how to plant dirt
* Both Trump and god believe in murder
* Both Trump and god whore themselves out to themselves
* Both Trump and god do not have the nerve to arrest themselves for their own idiocies and place themselves in prison.
* Both Trump and god have super elastic band stretched out undie superior ego god complexes
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn who they squash to get what they want.
* Both Trump and god don"t care about what is right as long as they win.
* Both Trump and god run around in the el buffo like chickens with their heads cut off
* Both Trump and god are the equivalent of three blind mousies after cheeze-whiz
* Both Trump and god you know they are hiding something to achieve what they want (a sheep in wolf"s clothing)
* Both Trump and god are prime Jack in the Boxes - "pop goes the weasel"
* Both Trump and god don"t give a damn about the poorest of the poor.
* Both Trump and god make god damned sure that the rich stay rich
* Both Trump and god are fake within their own personalities.
* Both Trump and god fully understand that it is best to have a rodeo on a cruise ship. All of the animals will get sea-sick, Thus stampede and the ship will sink, And when they sink along with it, They can thus get a topside view.
* Both Trump and god have no idea as to how to say "I"m wrong. "
* Both Trump and god have no idea as to how to say "I don"t know" when a problem arises.
* Both Trump and god only know how to say "I"m always right. "
* Both Trump and god only know how to say "Believe in me or else""
* Both Trump and god only know how to act impulsively.
* Both Trump and god react without thinking, Reasoning, Rationalizing, Using common sense, Using logic.
* Both Trump and god have their way with women.
* Both Trump and god never have nightmares and have big fluffy pillows to go nighty night on.
* Both Trump and god dream about themselves.
* Both Trump and god are chief complainers. They complain about everything except themselves.
* Both Trump and god are crybaby whiners and cannot do without their rattles.
* Both Trump and god have no idea, None, As to what true suffering, Pain and horror truly is.
* Both Trump and god have no idea, None as to how to take care of children - the spoiled brats that they raised is not taking care of them.
* Both Trump and god are cabbage batbrains.
* Both Trump and god have very big wet whirly-bird heads and should be whacked so they can see some stars
* Both Trump and god are black holes where no light escapes - or common sense
* Both Trump and god know how to expertly evade
* Both Trump and god know how to expertly deny
* Both Trump and god are green eggs and glam

It is obvious that nobody can prove that god even exists or that he isn"t even Trump even though Trump thinks so. Too bad for a gamma ray slobbering yoga bench with spilled pillow fluff that this "Mr. President", Is a good thing? I mean who can wrap their hearing aids around that with hardened pancake batter?

Sure my tinkertoy brain has missed a lot of things that Trump and god have in common in this round. You can bet they will be introduced in later rounds.
678samsung

Con

First off, I would like to thank you for debating with me. Secondly, This is my very first debate, So if I make any mistakes, Please forgive me. Thirdly, I would like to say that I do not mean to be toxic at all. Lastly, I will be replying point by point. I may ignore some points, For they are obviously not true.

For some of these arguments, It may be true for Mr. Trump, But not for God.

- Who hasn"t told a lie? This is not a valid point for because of our sinful nature, We have called told a lie. God cannot lie, Because that would not make any logical sense, Would it?
- They do use power to rule. . . How else would they do their job? Sometimes they do use fear to rule, But sometimes a little fear is what you need to motivate people.
- While Trump may use religion to gain power, God does not need any more power. God is omnipotent.
- Trump and God do not love war, But if war is the answer, Then they are not afraid to wage it
- God will always believe in peace and harmony, And there can only be peace and harmony under his guidance
- "You shall not murder. " Exodus 20:13
- God loves and cares for everyone, And God"s plan will be carried out one way or another
- "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, For the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. " Proverbs 31:8-9
- Have you heard the story of Job?
- God is never wrong
- Both Trump and God meticulously think through every decision. I"ll bet that Trump has advisors and data analyzers who help him with every decision.
- If Trump had a cabbage brain, That how did he become the president?

You say that no one can prove that God is real, And yet you speak as if He is real in the rest of your argument. As any other logical person may have observed, Most of your points were pointless, Blatant lies. Trash talking the president won"t take him out of office. Let it be clear that I see no reason to debate with you other than for fun and the experience.
backwardseden

Pro

Well DDO is not taking my argument so I'm going to try and divide this into sections. Here It is clear that Donald Trump is the worst president of all time. Duh. And the printed god of the bible being a yodeling grunge country opera Buddhist monk, Well the both of them they have a lot of things in common"

* Both Trump and god communicate in text by typing everything in a typewriter using their index fingers only, With text the worst form of communication possible. WHAT IS WRONG WITH TALKING TO---all of---MAN AND SAYING drum roll please""""". . HELLO?
* Both Trump and god have huge mental bi-polar disorders
* Both Trump and god are against finding alien life elsewhere on planet earth
* Both Trump and god believe in slavery as they handcuff themselves to their beds in their drawers with their slurpees and straws so they can listen to Sister Irene O"Connor 24/7.
* Both Trump and god blame the other fall guy for their faults
* Both Trump and god are roach meat hotels
* Both Trump and god hate politics.
* Both Trump and god are terrorists.
* Both Trump and god are self imposed narcissists.
* Both Trump and god are will do anything to make sure that they always come out ahead and through the backside no matter what
* Both Trump and god are pure sleaze
* Both Trump and god replace soccer (football) balls with their heads. GGGGOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL
* Both Trump and god replace bowling balls with their heads. Gutterball.
* Both Trump and god replace the big orange with their heads. Air Ball Air Ball. Slam Dunk.
* Both Trump and god have no idea what empathy is
* Both Trump and god are never in the same room together
* Both Trump and god are devils in a hat trick
* Both Trump and god are Lego"s trying to build their first housey with two-things but keep getting cut off at corner blocks and fire hydrants
* Both Trump and god run for the nearest fire exit at the first sign of a baby being tickled
* Both Trump and god are not on good speaking terms with themselves
* Both Trump and god graze on the pastures of cows that are from their you know where areas.
* Both Trump and god get jealous of themselves when they watch toothpaste cartoon versions of themselves on the idiot box
* Both Trump and god are tweedle dee and tweedle duh
* Both Trump and god do not know how to pig farm along with their Daffy Duck"s in their barns, Poolhalls and staterooms properly.
* Both Trump and god do not know how to burn their garlic onion beer belly button lint properly.
* Both Trump and god police their doll houses - especially that of Ken and Barbie when they are holding hands to make sure that no lewd sexual acts take place.
* Both Trump and god"s rooster crow is their wheezing from their BARKING
* Both Trump and god do not believe that worldwide peace and harmony can be achieved.
* Both Trump and god carry around with them a battery powered easy bake oven so they can bake and fry water
* Both Trump and god wet their beds during their debates
* Both Trump and god use rainbows so they can jump rope over crashed banks.
* Both Trump and god believe in Santa Claws especially to ride Dolf the the Red Runny Nose Rain-Dear so they can honk his horn.
* Both Trump and god are gumballs. They blow bubbles from their gaseous pants.
* Both Trump and god are ashamed that they have big bad meanie jelly beanie hot dogs
* Both Trump and god have many 900#"s psychic hotline"s from slave labor hairdressers set up in their name so they can better tell what their futures will be
* Both Trump and god are cracked hard boiled egg Humpty Dumpty"s.
* Both Trump and god are blow-up dolls of themselves splattered on flypaper
* Both Trump and god have little smiley faces hand painted on rolls of t. P. So when they wipe their reareth endeth holiesseths, They know they are not using sandpaper.
* Both Trump and god use weed whackers to tend to their toupees and speeches.
* Both Trump and god go trick-or-treating with masks of themselves so they can terrorize neighborhoods into giving them all the candy they want.
* Both Trump and god use yo yo"s to define who"s the yo yo. Rockin" the cradle.
* Both Trump and god fly Air Force One with their middle fingers
* Both Trump and god use paper earplanes to protect themselves from hearing all of their noise that surrounds them at a daily brunch from what they say so that they will not go deaf
* Both Trump and god use spin-itch so they can Pop-Eyes.
* Both Trump and god play Match Game "Dumb Donald is so dumb", "Dumb god is so dumb". "How dumb are they? "
* Both Trump and god are milkshakes. They sake off the milk from their you know where areas.
* Both Trump and god whistle gypsy when its really cupid firing blanks back at them.
* Both Trump and god make great fire breathing dragons, But they forgot to breathe.
* Both Trump and god are really good at chess, They checkmate themselves.
* Both Trump and god are silly pity.
* Both Trump and god kick themselves in the nuts with their pee-nuts
* Both Trump and god - when they go easter egg hunting, The eggs hunt them with their yolks
* Both Trump and god go deep sea ice fishing and filet themselves and then put themselves on ice
* Both Trump and god play "Spin the Bottle" with themselves and are ashamed when they have to remove their plastic hard cap yamika"s
* Both Trump and god pay hush money to themselves because they need to be quiet about everything.
* Both Trump and god use dog whistles so they can hear themselves speak like the great white shark did in Jaws IV The Revenge and meow at the moon

It is obvious that nobody can prove that god even exists or that he isn"t even Trump even though Trump thinks so. Too bad for this gamma ray chew toy used as a stunt double for himself while sleeping in that hole in the ground god cannot be found when looking for his profit.
678samsung

Con

Ok, So you don"t believe in God, And that"s fine. If my God isn"t real, Then all of this" everything I"m doing" is for nothing, But if He existed, Then it means everything. What I mean is that if God doesn"t exist, Then when I die, I"ll die knowing that I lived my life with a meaning. I"ll know that I did my best to reach a standard for a god that doesn"t exist. But if God does exist, Then when I die, I will go and live forever with Him.

Those verses from the Bible, Merely expresses what God allows, Not what He initiates or forces to happen. But even if those verses mean that God makes people lie, I would be honored to lie for God. Fear of God refers to fear or a specific sense of respect, Awe, And submission, And God does not "control" since we all have free will. How would you rule over millions of people who hate you?

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1. So even in your disbelief, You are still utilizing your faith. Do you have any proof that my God doesn't exist?

God is a just God. When the time comes we all will be judged, And there will be no mercy because we all had our chance to accept Him. We will all be punished for our transgressions, And the consequences for our wrongdoing is eternal death. My God didn"t kill all those people for no reason. They had sinned against Him (as we all have), And they got their consequence. But you already know this because you have already read up on this God you don"t believe in.

But sometimes war is the answer. If you were in charge of 300 million people, And there were hateful people trying to kill your people, What would you do? Blow them kisses?

God was, Is, And always will be. God was not created, He has existed for eternity and will continue to exist. God is not affected by time, Space, And matter. While we might have numbers and intelligence, We still make mistakes. In contrast, God does not make any mistakes because He can"t. If text was the worst way to communicate, Then why are you here typing up toxic responses to a simpleton worthless scab of rot you don"t even know?

If you don"t believe in God, What do you believe in? Logic? The Big Bang? Why do you believe what you believe? Can you honestly tell me that you think that a beautiful sunrise came from nothing? That planet Earth"s position (a perfect distance from the sun) was chance? That we came from monkeys?

Trump is definitely not the best president, But he"s also not the worst. He can act impulsively and say things that he shouldn't. This fact doesn"t mean that he is a terrible person.

"For since the creation of the world God"s invisible qualities"his eternal power and divine nature"have been clearly seen, Being understood from what has been made, So that people are without excuse. " Romans 1:20
backwardseden

Pro

Um no. I 100% know that your god does not exist until you prove, Test and demonstrate that this god of yours does exist. Or this god of yours has the guts to show himself and take accountability for the atrocities that he has committed in his bible and continues to commit. That"s the difference.
"If my God"" whoa there cowbore with the swimming upstream sniffles fruitcake gone bad, This god of yours is not "my" god speaking in the first person. I mean you act as if you own your god and are able to chain this god to a doggie post and pet and feed him. Continuing with your teeny bopper 15 year old still stuck on high school reasoning (obviously) "Then all of this" everything I"m doing" is for nothing, " so according to you everything that you do is for a so-called belief in which you cannot prove even exists. So you live for something else. Here"s a plan". How"s about you living for you! DING! Did that light bulb just go on like an idea just popped into your brain? If not then reread what was just posted. So the rest of your paragraph has no meaning whatsoever because it is painfully obvious that you have no self esteem and you seek it elsewhere. You need to seek that within yourself.
"Those verses from the Bible, Merely expresses what God allows, " There you go, Typical 15 year old B. S. Not knowing at all what he is squawking about and instead invents excuses for it because he has 0 outs. "I would be honored to lie for God. " Talk about self loathing who only lies to himself. If god lies to his prophets, It means he is going to lie to anyone, Which means he is probably going to lie to you which means you have no idea, None as to which is truth from fiction. And since you don"t understand that, You have a lot of growing up to do. Now you try lying to your friends and loved ones, Yeah right, Like you really have any after that B. S. Remark, And see just how many friends and loved ones you will POOF NO MORE you will have. But I guess you want it that way.
"Fear of God refers to fear or a specific sense of. . . " No it literally means terror. DO NOT EVER try to lecture me boy especially since I"ve been doing this for nearly 3x the number of years you"ve been breathing and have talked with a good 22, 000 or so and I will always know a good 10, 000x more about your god, Religion and bible than you ---ever--- will.

Sorry lung rot, If you believe in your god you in no possible way do you have free will of any kind. I and billions of others who do not believe in your god, We do have free will.
1. Show me anywhere in your bible where your god states something to the effect of "I the lord thy god grants man free will. " Since there is nothing like it, Not anywhere, You do not have free will.
2. Let's look at it from god's point of view because god himself does NOT have Free Will IF he knows his future. After all, How can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? That is NOT Free Will. So if YOUR god does not have Free Will and the ability to choose, Most definitely man does NOT have Free Will and the ability to choose.
3. Threatening people with death such as what 4 of the 10 commandments do takes away from free will and is thus not free will.
4. Here are some videos which ultimately shows that if you believe in your god you do not have free will. Youtube links do not work. So copy and paste the text into your youtube search engine. You might learn a thing or two. Nah.
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=hOaLlyRId4I - An All Knowing God versus Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=lAqFbiBDb_c - Free Will With God
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Z1BzP1wr234&t=5s+How - How God Favors Evil
"And God does not "control" since we all have free will. " Even better. So according to you then this god of yours is not a god is any way shape or form if he does not control. So that means he does NOT control your satan either and lets him do whatever he wants. Great going for your studly lack of bionic thinking.

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1.
"Why would you believe anything on faith? Faith isn"t a pathway to truth. Every religion has some sort of faith. If faith is your pathway you can"t distinguish between christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Any of these others. How is it that you use ---reason--- in every of the other endeavor in your life and then when it comes to the ultimate truth, The most important truth your"re saying that faith is required and how is that supposed to reflect on a god? What kind of a god requires faith instead of evidence? " Matt Dillahunty
"Faith is the reason people give when they don"t have evidence. " Matt Dillahunty
"Faith can be very very dangerous, And deliberately to implant it into the vulnerable mind of an innocent child is a grievous wrong. " Richard Dawkins
"Faith is the great cop-out, The great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is the belief in spite of, Even perhaps because of, The lack of evidence. " Richard Dawkins

"God is a just God. " Wow you couldn"t have stated it as meaningless as ever. "When the time comes we all will be judged" will never happen. Due to the fact that will not accept christ, I will automatically be sent to hell and more power to me for doing as such and doing absolutely nothing wrong. Yet a person who has raped, Beaten tortured, Cut off the fingers of 5 six year old girls and murdered them and has found christ will automatically be sent to heaven. Yeah your christian ideals are truly sadistic indeed. Is it any blunder as to why your religion has lost 5. 1% of its following since 2007?
"My God didn"t kill all those people for no reason. " Um yeah he did kill people for no reason. NOBODY NEEDED TO DIE. This is your god we"re talking about. If god is god he can think of peaceful situations every---single---time. NO EXCEPTIONS. NONE. AND this god of yours killed babies, Children and pregnant women (abortions a huge hypocritical contradiction. One of a good 1, 000 or so and inconsistencies in your bible making it truly unreadable) in which you so-called christians are perfectly fine with and you MUST believe they are justifiable. Sorry. Not to those who are sane.
Let"s test your morality. If you answer "yes" to any of these 6 question, It means that you are as completely psychotic and as immoral as your god. If you answer "no" to any of these questions, In which all of these questions require a "no" answer, Then it is simple" you do not believe in your god and he sure does not believe in you because you do not follow his laws.
According to your god you should be put to death if you blaspheme. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Leviticus 24:16, According to your god you should be put to death if you work on the sabbath. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Exodus 31:14, And Numbers 15: 32-36, According to your god you should be put to death if you curse at your parents. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Exodus 21:17, Leviticus 20:9, Mark 7:10, Matthew 15:4, According to your god you should be put to death if you commit adultery. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Leviticus 20:10. That's directly from your 10 commandments. Here are some other things that YOUR god thinks you should be put to death for. . . According to your god you should be put to death if you are a homosexual? Do you think that's a good idea? Y___? N____? Leviticus 20:13, According to your god you should be put to death if you do not worship him. Do you think that's a good idea? Y____? N____? Deuteronomy 13: 9-10 and Deuteronomy 17: 2-5.

War is never the answer. We"ve been over this.

"God was, Is"" ogga booga. Wow I"m god. Now prove me wrong. I can make you do anything I want, Anytime, Anyplace, To my desire. Yeah I didn"t read beyond that sentence. No need.

I 100% know That Gaia Mother Earth in combination with evolution is true and is 100% proven. Oh but wait, You don"t even know what that is. Here"s you "I"m a buffoon. I don"t know the answer to something and I"m a complete moron and an imbecile so I say "therefore god" without a single shred of proof. " You know what all good scientists of merit say? They say "I don"t know". Its is always, No exceptions part of their vocabulary. But hey you freely admitted that your god is imperfect when he cannot "control" things. So "why believe"?
Now yeah you know what Stephen Hawking, Perhaps the smartest person who has ever lived and his colleague came up with a mathematical equation that proves something does come from nothing. Mathematical equations are the only facts that there are. 2 + 2 = 4 no matter which language you speak. You god can be disproved no matter which language you speak. In other words, Your god was not needed to have created the known universe.
Sorry Trump is the worst president of all time. Been over this. And its also proven in the things that he has in common with god. Even so, By his anger management B. S. S--t that is totally out of control. He is unfit to be president just as god is unfit to be god. But at least god admits his anger, Evil, Wrath, Vengeance, Rage, Fury, Jealousy etc etc etc. Yeah right, All those baggage emotions of imperfection that any supreme deity REALLY needs?

The KJV reads
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, Being understood by the things that are made, Even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:" Notice the abomination of a translation you used didn"t even mention the word "godhead" to give it that extra ummmppppfffttt. It says "they" instead of "people". Its a HUGE MONUMENTAL DIFFERENCE.
Am out of space
678samsung

Con

So first off, I"m going to thank you for putting down some real evidence. I thought for the rest of this debate I longed for is just going to be "oh, No, Trump did not replace a bowling ball or a soccer ball with his head. " I"m grateful that you finally gave me something to debate against, Instead of 10 paragraph full of complains with no evidence to back it up, Or just roasts which is not effective in a debate at all. Also did you realize that the topic is "Things that Donald Trump have in common with god? " Let talk about this from an atheist's perspective, Then I will talk about the God I believe in. A true atheist would not even bring up this topic, Since an atheist doesn"t even believe "god" exists. You"re basically just saying that trump is a bad president by forging a fake "god" that have every single bad trait. Let me find some argument that you"ve previously stated that is actually on topic. Lets see, Your first argument, I"m not going to write it down because there"s a word count limit. First: No, Donald Trump does believe in God, He"s just not a good believer. 2-4: I thought you don"t believe in god, Umm? 5: No, God don"t pray to himself. 6: umm what god are you basing this on again? There are different ones eh? I"ll talk about the true God later. 7: stupid. 8: Again, What god? 9-12: You"re basing your argument on what god? 13-14: thanks for the insult, Now for the evidence please?

Ok you get my point, Your whole argument is useless, None of the terms you use are defined, None are backed up, And I"m sorry to tell you that insults are not very useful in a debate. So is your round 2, Again, Same thing. I"d like to remind you again that the topic is things Donald Trump and god(never specified which one) have in common. Your 1st and 2nd round are useless, And your third round is completely off topic. I"m pretty sure the topic is not if my God exists or not, But sure, I will go off topic with you. Also, Just saying, How is this a debate? The topic of the debate is not even a good topic, You need something that I can say "yes" to and something you can say "no" to. This basically means that I don"t have to list down things that Donald Trump and god don"t have in common, I just need to rebut all your points. I would love to list some, But again, There"s the word limit.

Um no. I 100% know that my God exists until you prove, Test, And demonstrate that my God does not exist. This argument is flawed and contradicting. I can"t prove that my God is real, But neither do you. You talked about how faith is a reason people give when they don"t have evidence. The problem is, You believing that God does not exist is based on faith too. Prove to me that evolution, The big bang theory, Whatever you believe in that says God is non existent, Is 100% correct. They are theories, Here, I"ll provide you with the definition. "A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, Especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained. " A SUPPOSITION: a belief held without proof or certain knowledge; an assumption or hypothesis. I see, You"re a believer too! A believer of science. You have FAITH: "complete trust or confidence in someone or something" in the theories, And theories is just a supposition. We have faith in God, And you have faith in Science. So we"re both believers! Yay!

I considered the plan you"ve given me, And I have decided. I"m going to go to your house and rob everything you have, Burn your house, Because that pleases me. What? I"m not doing anything wrong, This is what I live for, Myself! See? This argument is flawed, If we all are living for ourselves, Then imagine what the world would be, Chaos. There"s a reason we"re born, We"re living to spread the gospel to people around the world. I"m not talking about everyone being a pastor and running around holding a Bible, I"m talking about spreading the gospel through our actions, Through our speech. I would not of wasted time on this if this is not a perfect time to spread the gospel and make someone rethink about Christianity.

Next, I didn"t even think you, Who has been logical and insulting, Would even bring this up. When you"re talking to other people, And you said, "My mom is cooking dinner tonight" Does that mean your mom is your"s? NO! I don"t think you chain your Mom and pet and feed her, Do you? Who ever said God lied to his prophets? If you read the Bible which you clearly didn"t, God is perfect, Holy, And righteous. He will not lie, Since lying is a result of sin, Which came from guit. I hope you know where sin came from. It"s from a fallen angel, That tempted the first people Adam and Eve to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil, Maybe that"s why most people know what is right to do and what is wrong to do. But doing it disobeyed God and the cycle of sin started. No, God is not selfish for not letting them eat the tree of good and evil, It"s that the moment we eat the fruit, We start to decide for ourselves what is good and what is bad, Instead of the all mighty, All powerful, All knowing God"s good and evil. And see what that as done to us? People stealing for their own, Holding slaves to work for themselves. In their eyes it"s good, But God hates them for it. That"s why God one day decided to flood the earth and start again with Noah. Lie for God, Have you ever heard of something called white lie? Do you tell your sick almost dying mom that her husband and son died in a car crash before she recovers from the sickness? Do you lie to your unreasonable boss for a colleague that did nothing wrong? You"re talking about the lie that benefits yourself. Also, What do you mean to never lecture you? The smartest genius can learn from a farmer, No one knows everything. Also the Fear of God does mean respect and awe. Why would God sacrifice His son to save all of us just to let us live in terror? You want a bible verse about free will eh? A simple google search is all that it took. "Top 18 bible verses about free will"
-Joshua 24:15
-Mark 8:34
-Revelation 3:20
I hope you understood the meaning behind it, Not just what it seems. Ok, God does have free will, The definition of free will is : the capacity of a conscious mind to make decisions and choices without any external constraints or coercion. Doesn"t matter if he constantly knows the future, If you know the future, You"re still choosing in the present. Knowing and choosing is different. What, Threatens them with death is not free will? The government have laws that kills murderers, But it"s not like we"re unable to kill, We just chooses not to, Bling. Free will. Don"t have enough word count for these videos. God does not control, But instead tells us to do so. He WANTS us to have free will, But we can all be dead or turned into puppets by a blink of his eye, But he chooses not to do so. Not doing something is not does same as can"t do something. Next, Your faith problem, I talked about it, Your faith in science is very dangerous! Beware"

Umm how do you know we"ll never be judged? And how do you know how he"ll judge us? He is fair, Good, And loving, His judgement will be too. How do you know NOBODY NEEDED TO DIE? Since you previously stated, You never know what will happen in the future, But God does. He knows what will happen if he let them live, Or what will not happen if they died. So you"re saying that you"re smarter than God? The one that created the bible over the span of 2000 years (2000BC to aAD) that made everything fit together, The one that created the universe, The one that got every calculation correct for our genes, Our planets, The animals. The one who split the red sea and let Moses through, The one that healed thousands through Jesus. You"re saying that you"re smarter than HIM and he should listen to you? Oh btw you know Jesus changed the laws of old testament? Also have you looked into these verses and heard the full explanation? Many people take verses out of context and say they mean one thing, But actually they mean another.

Ya sure, Never say never. War sometimes is the answer, If war "never" is the answer, I believe millions of Jews that survived WWII will be very angry at you. Sometimes war is the answer you need. Btw Jesus is not a pacifist, The famous verse "If someone slaps you on one cheek, Turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, Do not withhold your shirt from them. " Luke 6:29 btw, It does not mean he"s a pacifist. In different parts of NT you can see how Jesus tells authorities to use violence if necessary. I don"t understand what you"re basing on for your ""God was, Is"" ogga booga argument. In fact I can prove you wrong, You can"t make me do anything you want, Anytime, Anyplace, To your desire. You sure evolution is 100% proven? Ya it could be true, But are you sure it"s had enough time to precisely make you what you are? I have read scientific journals and documentaries on evolution, And let me just make this clear to you. A THEORY, I don"t think you need me to re explain what a theory is right? Oh wait, I can"t, I"m a complete moron and a imbecile that have no intelligence what so ever, Have some respect for other people, Please? Ya, Sure, My God is not needed to create the known universe? Um hum, Good luck getting every gene correct, By random change. The universe has not existed long enough for every factor that"s essential to human or even animals to survive. We can date back on how long the universe lasted and we can see that to get everything right for life you will need 4 times the time universe has lived or even 5 times. Btw your last argument is just" why? They"re different translations, Ultimately meaning the same thing. It"s like saying the word "they" is completely different from the word "people" Look into context clues, And understand what you"re talking about before you post it.

Also give Donald Trump a chance, Maybe he's a good president in the future?

Im out of words.
Posted by 678samsung 4 days ago
678samsung
Welp, I posted my argument, Do you have any objections? Post it in the comments, Lets go, Round 4.
Posted by backwardseden 1 week ago
backwardseden
* "God will always believe in peace and harmony, " 100% false. Then how come since YOUR god"s inception has this never been achieved for any length of time, Not anywhere? "And there can only be peace and harmony under his guidance" Nice to be as brainwashed as you are. We who number in the billions, Know better and we happen to have intelligence and an education, Unlike you. It is so blatantly point blank obvious that you are completely uneducated about your god and bible. Time to hit that book. But then again if your god is true, In which in no possible way is he unless you believe in utter hate and evil, Would your god be stupid enough to communicate in text, The worst form of communication possible.

"If Trump had a cabbage brain, That how did he become the president? " Well that"s the electoral college for yah. He actually lost by 4. 2 million votes.

I never speak as if god is real. I speak as if to you god is real as in a belief and as a mindset only because until you can prove your god, That exactly what it is.
"Most of your points were pointless, Blatant lies. " Until you can prove that your god exists, None of them are. And once again, Get a clue son and learn what sarcasm is. "Trash talking the president won"t take him out of office. " Trump trash talks everybody. Then again you didn"t see the press conference on Wed which has wayyyyyyyy out of line. He"s an absolute jacka$$. "Let it be clear that I see no reason to debate with you other than for fun and the experience" Let it be clear that you are just a simpleton worthless scab of rot to me. I"ve seen rubber baby buggy bumpers who think they are He-Man with "I am the power" with no power, Come and go like sewage on a wet lump of burnt plywood. Have a nice day.
Posted by backwardseden 1 week ago
backwardseden
* They do use power to rule. . . " Not what I said. I said power, Fear, Control. That"s how most religions are governed. Trump cannot go anywhere without congress. God cannot go anywhere, Thankfully, Rightly, Justly with thinking, Reasoning, Rationalizing, Common sense, Logical in which YOUR god in which you cannot prove even exists, Has none. Trump and god most certainly uses one helluva lot of power and through that power they use insatiable fear and they use that power and fear to control their subjects. Its a very bad way to thus rule. Its never worked for any length of time as history has proven. Its what are called dictatorships. Of course some are more brutal than others such as Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Hong Xiuquan, Pol Pot and at the top of the trash heap is your god with countless genocides. .
* Trump 100% uses religion to gain power even though he doesn"t believe in your god even though he claims it. Its all one big facade.
"God does not need any more power. God is omnipotent. " DO NOT invent excuses. I really hate it when people like you do not have the baring clue as to what they are squawking about and thus since they don"t they have to pretend that they do and invent excuses for it. Bad idea. Your god in being a superior ego god complex in which your bible is all about and nothing else 100% requires power. What on earth do you think "faith" is?
* Trump and God do not love war, " Absolutely they do. Trump has already gotten this country into one war. Let"s see if he can get us into another. Now why don"t you READ YOUR BIBLE for a change, NOT INVENT EXCUSES and read up on YOUR god"s genocides for absolutely no reason. Kapeesh? "But if war is the answer, " War is NEVER an answer.
Posted by backwardseden 1 week ago
backwardseden
@678samsung - Sorry DDO is not taking my argument. It happens to everybody for reasons unknown. So here's my response to what you said. . .
"For some of these arguments, It may be true for Mr. Trump, But not for God. " Oh absolutely everything is true of god especially when in speaking in a strictly sarcasm sense or horror, Sorry, Humpor, Oh sorry a deliberate slip of the typing fingers, Again will you never forgive me, I meant to say humor. Now when you state "but not for god" that would be assuming that your god exists, When you cannot prove that he does. So be that as it may, We will assume that this god of your in no possible way exists, And you do not in any possible way want him to in the first place. OK onto the debate.
* Well god does lie and has freely admitted it in your bible.
Ezekiel 20:25-26 "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, And judgments whereby they should not live; 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, In that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, That I might make them desolate, To the end that they might know that I am the LORD. "

Ezekiel 14:9 "And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, And I will stretch out my hand upon him, And will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. "

1 Kings 22:23 "Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee. "
So since YOUR god lies to his prophets, This means that he is going to lie to you. So how are you going to be able to tell truth from fiction? You can"t. That"s one reason to never believe in this bankrupt immoral god who loves to play childish games on you.

Sin? You have a to a god in order to sin. Due to the fact that you would have to prove that your god exists, In which you cannot do, There"s no such a thing as sinning.
Posted by backwardseden 1 week ago
backwardseden
@jackgilbert - Awe jackiebaby not knowing what in the flying pregnant fetus screw you are squawking about a$$ always. "But at least we. . . " Who is this "we" to begin with you amazing sweaty piece of garbage? Its not "we" because YOU are not included in this "we" because your f--king senile brain is far too young to vote, Thankfully, Rightly, Justly. You don't even know what the issues are jackiebaby. Oh and btw, Did yah even bother to take a viewing on the so called maggot Trump's outbursts of his Press conference on Wed? That piece of s--t because he didn't like what someone said and didn't want to take his line of questioning ORDERED him to give up the microphone a good 7 times very angrily (it by no means presidential to do this with such outbursts) and called him a terrible horrible person when in fact its Trump that CLEARLY is.
As far as Clinton being under investigation by the FBI, So will Trump be now that the house is help by democrats so in Trump's words, "nothing will get done". He's a complete win at all cost egotist, Just like your unproved god is a complete superior ego god complex in which you cannot even prove even exists.

Oh and yeah did yah catch another debate where your god and christ was pulverized by missmedic AND thus 100% showing that you, If you believe in YOUR god YOU have no free will jackiebaby? Https://www. Debate. Org/debates/God-doesnt-love-you-or-the-world/1/

Naturally, Because you get it just fine, You also completely ignored WhoPutYouOnThePlanet who made you eat your booby prized lard bottom feeder debates and words with https://www. Debate. Org/debates/No-god-of-the-bible-would-be-stupid-enough-to-use-text-as-a-form-of-communication/1/ because indeed you do know better than a sloth that you've once again you've been proven wrong. Its the 11th person now jackiebaby.

Now hurry up, Put those sandals on, You don't want to be late for school. Why do you climb under my skin so much? A main reason is that you present false evidence
Posted by jackgilbert 1 week ago
jackgilbert
I agree that he isn't the best president, But at least we didn't elect Clinton (someone who's been under FBI investigation multiple times)