Debataholic
kyleniel

This Debate Will Come To A Resolution

kyleniel has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Debataholic

Pro

I am of the opinion that this debate will come to a resolution. My reasoning is that it is, In fact, Impossible for this debate to be unresolved and, Even if it gets removed for some kind of site violation, It could be argued that the act of removing the debate is a resolution unto itself with the resolution being one of neutral outcome.
kyleniel

Con

Resolutions don't always come. Under criminal investigation, If there aren't any plausible suspects and/or insufficient evidence, The case is ignored, Unresolved. As investigations are an is an extension of the arguments, That means that arguments can be unresolved without evidence. As such I am done.
Debataholic

Pro

I will start by pointing out that you seem to know a lot about this kind of stuff. However, You fail to realize that this isn't a criminal investigation. If that was, The case, You may be correct, But I assure you, Good sir, This debate WILL come to a resolution.
Posted by Xiutecuhtli 3 years ago
Xiutecuhtli
What even is this