ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash
cg0919

This Site Is Dead

ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

Con

i chose con so you'd have to argue for.
cg0919

Pro

Hello, I am very welcome to fight with you for this debate. I am going to enjoy saying why I hate this website. (Even though I don't. ) So let's begin! I think this website is dead. My first reason for this statement is that there are lot's of curse words. Coming from a young age, I should not be able to witness these words on this website. It could lead to consequences. It surprises me that nobody has been reporting the opinions which have the bad words. My second reason in that people give no reasons for their statements. I've been scrolling around this app searching opinions, And it bothers me that others give no reasoning in which they are a pro or con in the debate. Since people do that, They don't deserve to be heard because they give no personal information of the fact they believe or disbelieve their statement. In conclusion, This app should be dead. I am looking forward for your write back!
ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

Con

ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash forfeited this round.
cg0919

Pro

cg0919 forfeited this round.
ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

Con

cg0919

Pro

cg0919 forfeited this round.
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
"too many curse words"
Yes kids shouldn't have to be exposed to profanity. However
1. They are. This is the internet, You can't go to two websites without some sort of language. Should we ban all the great creators on youtube because someone's tongue slipped? I think not.
2. You can control the age rating. Some debates can't be seen by profiles because of age ratings. Yes, Some forget to set age ratings but you can report those people if you really want.
That's all. I'm probably biased because I use this website though.