Akhenaten
Evan_Hermes

Time never changes

Evan_Hermes

Akhenaten

Pro

I state that time can't be sped up or slowed down by speed or acceleration. Time remains constant and you can't travel in time, Either forwards nor backwards. Time is merely a measurement of spin and rotation. Note - The burden of proof is shared by both parties.
Evan_Hermes

Con

I believe time is relative, Just like Albert Einstein. I'm not saying we can time travel to whatever time period we want, Though. I mean the rate at which it passes depends entirely on your speed and acceleration at any given moment. It doesn't matter how much our lives are governed by the same seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, And weeks, Regardless of where we live on the globe, Time will never be absolute. It is called time dilation.
Akhenaten

Pro

Time can't slow down or speed up. Firstly, Because time is a concept and is not an object. You may be able to make a clock run faster or slower through mechanical manipulation. But, Despite this increase in the clock's hand spin rate, Time ITSELF has not increased in speed. Thus, When they put a clock on a plane and fly around the Earth they may say that the time has changed by some micro seconds. This may occur due to the aether drag which pushes on the mechanism of the clock.
Note - It has been measured that the Earth's spin rate is slowing down. This is also a result of aether drag.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=RA8Jm8hCROQ

Note - This video blames the slowing down on the Earth's tidal flow. Note - The tidal flow is a result of aether drag also.

The Earth's gravity is the aether flow. Therefore, You can't deny that there is no aether flow.

Note - Gravity is a pushing action because a pulling action has no logic, Not to mention any mechanical leverage or anchor point. Thus, There is no rope which is connected from the Earth to the moon. Thus, Something must be pushing the moon from behind. This something must be invisible to human detection instrumentation. But, We can measure gravity, Thus, We can measure aether pressure which is the same thing.
Evan_Hermes

Con

No, That's actually completely false. Like I said before, Time moves different depending on how fast you are accelerating and the speed you are traveling. This has been confirmed in many experiments on several occasions. There have been experiments that show light emitted from a moving source has a lower frequency.

Regarding the airplane experiments, Those mean absolutely nothing. It has already been proven that time dilation exists, And that time is relative. If you do the research, You will find that there is no reason for this debate.

https://youtu. Be/Bg9MVRQYmBQ
Here is a video explaining it all.
Akhenaten

Pro

Note -Firstly, I was insulting the person in the video, Not the debater. You or the arbitrator need to understand diction and word placement better.

Thus, The whole problem here is one of language, Word placement and what you can and can't do with language and words. Thus, You can't use time as a linear vector in a mathematical sense especially when you try to create an extra dimension with it. I understand that velocity is rate of change of position with respect to a FRAME OF REFERENCE and is a function of time. Velocity is a physical vector quantity which has magnitude and direction. Note : FRAME OF REFERENCE is jargon for aether matrix. When you accelerate you have to push away from something. There has to be a leverage point to push away from. A galaxy spins around a black hole which the aether falls into like water going down a sink or drain hole. The matter is destroyed in the black hole and is shot out as aether at 90 degrees in both directions away from the rotational axis. These are called aether jets which create aetheric pressure throughout the universe. Thus, What we call gravity is just aetheric pressure.

Quote - "Light has a lower frequency from a moving object. "
Why is the frequency lower? Because when you move through the aether matrix, The aether matrix pushes back and slows you down a little. The aether has a similar effect as air has on sound waves except its much thinner than air. Thus, As you travel through space the aether matrix will push back harder the faster that you try to travel. Thus, If you try to travel near the speed of light you will hit a brick wall of resistance and your vehicle will be compressed and become shorter and your clocks will slow down due to the compression of the components and NOT BECAUSE TIME HAS CHANGED.

Thus, To understand why time can't change you must first understand how the universe works. As Einstein said " a universe without an aether is unthinkable"

Quote -"The twins paradox. "
Reply - To prove that this paradox is faulty we need to increase the 'theoretical speed' of the craft to 10 times the speed of light. Now, One twin travels for 10 years at 10 times the speed of light and returns back to Earth 100 years before he was even born. Now, How ridiculous is that. Thus, I have proven that the whole idea of time changing is absurd nonsense.
Note - I know you are most likely to say that travelling faster than the speed of light is impossible. But, This is only a theoretical experiment to show the mathematics and logic is not consistent.

Quote - " You don't need to know what you are acceleration from. What matters is that you ARE accelerating. "

The physics dictionary definition of velocity clearly states that a FRAME OF REFERENCE is required. Therefore, YOU can't say that it is not required.
Evan_Hermes

Con

I think this whole debate will go around in circles, So I am going to end it right here. The whole reason I took this debate was because I knew I was right. I know it has been proven that time is relative. I don't see why you have a hard time accepting that.

Here are some links.

http://www. Physlink. Com/Education/AskExperts/ae433. Cfm

https://www. Quora. Com/How-can-one-prove-that-time-is-relative

https://www. Independent. Co. Uk/news/science/einsteins-theory-is-proved-and-it-is-bad-news-if-you-own-a-penthouse-2088195. Html

(by the way you did insult me by calling me a dim-wit)
Akhenaten

Pro

It appears that my opponent is not really interested in debating and just wants to bully me into submission which is typical behaviour on this website.

Reference - https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Wmr4laNUeGc
Evan_Hermes

Con

If you give me evidence of you bullying me, I will admit you won. If not, You just lied.
Akhenaten

Pro

Quote "I think this whole debate will go around in circles, So I am going to end it right here. The whole reason I took this debate was because I knew I was right. I know it has been proven that time is relative. I don't see why you have a hard time accepting that. "

This is called bullying. "So I am going to end it right here" This is clearly stand over tactics that would be typical of a night club bouncer.
Quote " I knew I was right" Assuming that you are right from the outset is not in the spirit of debate. You are here to PROVE that you are right and not to just repeating over and over again ad nauseam that you are so so right and I am so so wrong etc.
Evan_Hermes

Con

First off, I did prove I was right. To the many references to many experiments done, To Albert Einstein, To the video I showed you.

I don't see how that was bullying? All I was doing was telling you I was right. It's pretty obvious, Isn't it? You don't have any proof that time never changes. But, On the other hand, It has been proven many times that time is relative. If you can give me proof, I would love to go back to the debate.
Posted by Evan_Hermes 3 years ago
Evan_Hermes
lmao I just want people to vote. I know ur just joking but still
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
Another example of bullying. Now he's dictating "everyone vote. "
Posted by Evan_Hermes 3 years ago
Evan_Hermes
everyone vote
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Faster than light speed travel is impossible? Really? A person can walk faster than light can travels in some conditions, Ever hear of this amazing thing called dark? The speed of light is relative to the energy which creates the light. There is more than one light more than one speed. That is general relativity. It is why the atomic bomb works.
If the speed of light were constant there would be no shade anywhere as direct light, Reflective light, All light would travel at the same speed as ambient light. Einstein like many who get involved with mathematics became compulsive his thing was Pi. Isaac Newton as an astronomer studied navigation to plot the course of objects. Time is a mathematic principle that negates the irrational state of Pi, This was for plotting courses and finding position in navigation on earth.
What is impossible is not going back in time as this idea is taken from the measuring of time then it is plagiarize with a word of science that has not been created to describe Energy Matter Re-occurrence. As this would be from the mathematics of Einstein"s work on relativity, Not the mathematics ratio of Dimensional Time. Time creates a circle that is not a sphere yet shares 3 dimensions as an area by precise translation. The billion dollar question is how it will be translated to beyond earth"s bounds for travel in the Universe.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
I don't need somebody with a name like Godzilla to advise me of what bullying is. Lol
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 3 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
There's no bully here except you Akhenaten.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
Hmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . I checked all the posts and I can't see the words "dim wit". Except in your own reference.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
Note - Your round 4 reply will be to my round 3 post.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
John_c
Universities use over complication as a devise to trick people into submission. I am not fooled. Lol
Posted by Furyan5 3 years ago
Furyan5
Not a circle. A hyperbole.
Vote Placed by dinachen 3 years ago
dinachen
AkhenatenEvan_HermesTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with the contender, but the instigator almost convinced me.