TRUMPMAGADONALD
tyrone12w

To clear something up about my poems

tyrone12w has forfeited round #1.
Started: 8/1/2018 Category: Economics
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

TRUMPMAGADONALD

Pro

As you may know, If you have been here for the last few days, You have probably experienced and read some of my poems.

I became a poet 5 days ago. In those 5 days, I have written 34 poems. I consider that a revolutionary breakthrough.

Now, Some of you have misunderstood my poems and said or implied that I need to prove my claims made in them. This is not true. I don't need to prove my claims. My poems are all real, Non-fictional, And are 100% true. And I don't need to prove that.

@magicaintreal attempted to criticize my poem "Dead children are still sexy" by saying that I didn't prove that dead children are actually sexy. To this I respond that I don't need to prove such a thing, I know that dead children are sexy, And proving such thing would be irrelevant to the point of a poem which he clearly misunderstood.

My poems are all about real life events. If you want to compare me to some artist, I would say I consider myself the next GG Allin. I recommend you to listen to his epic song "Expose yourself to children". It is a true masterpiece.

I still haven't experienced what people call "A writer's blockade". Today, I have written 2 new poems, And if I get some attractive topic, I will write more.

Now, As all famous poets, I have to face myself with the fact that attractive topics are not found in abundance. I have specialized myself in writing about child rape, Rape, Molestation and harassment. I hold firm view that rape and molestation should be legal, Even if it is proven that they are wrong and immoral.

Now, As you also may have noticed, I have abandoned rhyme in my poems. Some have called this a tragic murder of appearance in my poems. I strongly disagree. Rhyme is almost always lost in translation, And due to the limitations of language that rhymes, My poems were greatly diminished and limited by the rhyme. Abandoning rhyme liberated my poems from the chains that bound them. My poems could not rise up, Without overthrowing the entire levels of principles that were brought upon them by the popular art.

I have also experienced severe censorship of my poems. I have posted my poems on Imgur, YouTube, Allpoetry, Facebook and Twitter. On all of these sites, I was faced with the censorship, The brutal barriers to my poems, The utter disgust and intolerance towards what I call some of the greatest poems in the world.

I have not experienced such censorship on Tumblr and Debate. Org. So I salute these sites, For their tolerance towards art, And an actual respect of my freedom of
written expression.

For the final words, I have decided to keep writing my poems and place in them even more outrageous words, Even more taboo topics, Even more counters to popular thinking.
And the main topic is still going to be pedophilia, Pedosexuality, Rape and molestation.

For the final words, I would like to use Karl Marx's interpretation of religion and apply it to pedophilia. You will see that they collide well:

Man makes anti-pedophilia, Anti-pedophilia does not make man. Anti-pedophilia is, Indeed, The self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, Or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man " state, Society. This state and this society produce anti-pedophilia, Which is an inverted consciousness of the world, Because they are an inverted world. Anti-pedophilia is the general theory of this world, Its encyclopaedic compendium, Its logic in popular form, Its spiritual point d"honneur, Its enthusiasm, Its moral sanction, Its solemn complement, And its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against anti-pedophilia is, Therefore, Indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is anti-pedophilia.

Anti-pedophile's suffering is, At one and the same time, The expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Anti-pedophilia is the sigh of the oppressed creature, The heart of a heartless world, And the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of anti-pedophilia as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of anti-pedophilia is, Therefore, In embryo, The criticism of that vale of tears of which anti-pedophilia is the halo.