backwardseden
Kone

Toss out the nonsensical 10 commandments that were negative, And let's all create something positive

backwardseden

Pro

We all know that the original 10 commandments of the bible are fraudulent and fake brought on by a fraudulent and fake god in which 4 of them demanded death if not obeyed. Hey they were revised at least 4 times by moses, A terrorist and murderer anyway. So its time to change the commandments and bring in some working proper commandments that are not overseen by an idiot god that nobody can even prove exists for god's sake. Btw, There doesn't have to be 10. There can be 13 or who knows how many? It really depends on what works best.

Numbers 1 & 2 are easy ones. . .
1. Thou shalt always honor and protect children and never knowingly cause harm unto them.
2. Thou shalt get rid of ALL religion.
3. Thou shalt never slap, Hit, Or abuse women for any reason.
4. Thou shalt get rid of slavery everywhere.
5. Thou shalt get rid of all bigotry and racism.
6. Thou shalt not care if someone is a party to being gay.
7. Thou shall always treat everybody, No exceptions, None, As equals.
8. Thou shalt never bully anyone.
9. Thou shalt not seek power.
10. Thou shalt not terrorize anyone through fear.
11. Thou shalt not torture anyone.
12. Thou shalt not seek to oppress.
13. Thou shalt get rid of all guns and weapons of superior firepower.
14. Thou shat get rid of all street drugs and never have anything to do with them.
15. Thou shalt always believe in oneself, That you know you are somebody, That you know you can contribute to society and that you know you are worthwhile.
16. Thou shalt hug your neighbor as a mark of a peaceful gesture because you know you believe in peace and you know you will always work towards peace to create peace wherever you go.
17. Thou shalt help your neighbor when he needs help and is in trouble if you are not in trouble.
18. Thou shalt not ever rape the earth. . . Meaning thou shalt not pollute the skies, Thou shalt not pollute the oceans, Thou shalt not deforest the lands.
19. Thou shalt not lever let money or wealth guide and corrupt you.
20. Thou shalt not ever kill a man.
21. Thou shalt not ever go to war.
22. Thou shalt not ever hate.
23. Thou shalt not even think about, Dream about or use violence towards anybody or anything.
24. Thou shalt always protect rare species and never knowingly cause harm unto them.
25. Thou shalt not ever abuse or torture animals.
26. Thou shalt not ever kill animals for sport.
27. Thou shalt not ever dabble in materialistic things.
28. Thou shat always dream big in an effort to achieve those dreams.
29. Thou shalt always help those who are less fortunate than you.
30. Thou shalt always take time to grieve if you need to.
31. Thou shalt always be prepared to be judged.
32. Thou shalt always be a good listener and take in what people around you have to say.
33. Thou shalt always be ready to learn something new.
34. Thou shalt always take time in one's day to put your feet up and relax.

OK, So its your turn. Think of a couple of commandments that would benefit humankind and or this planet to make it a better place to live in. Countermanding any of the commandments already listed will not be accepted. Naturally, I will be thinking of a few more as this debate rolls on and thus I will list them"

Anybody can participate except for dsjpk5 and those who are racist bigots and think negatively. All you have to do, If you are not the one who has accepted this debate, Is list your set of commandments in the comments section. Good luck! And let"s all dream big!
Kone

Con

Yeah, I'm definitely not done with you. Let's kick it up a notch more, For the 5th time! Funny because you talk big sh-t to everyone on this site yet block me every chance you got. Time to embarrass your stupid a** for everyone to see. Now let's REALLY see if you will ignore me this time around, You might forfeit like a b-ch every round like you did last time. If you ignore me this time, That's gonna be the FUNNIEST thing ever.

1. Who the hell says din din?

2. "You didn't follow the rules in my debate"
Yes I did, I explained HOW I did in my next round which you completely ignored. Because I put you in your place and your ran like a wuss.

3. "You cannot p**s me off which was your sole intent. It failed miserably. "
I should say that to you. You are the one who is always a rude a*shole on here being a cvnt to everyone, You have no conduct. Once I put you in your place, You didn't have anything to say now. Now since your friends are involved it looks like you've grown some balls and you're finally saying something to me. Hilarious.

4. "take your losses"
I'll gladly take my wins! You take YOUR losses.

5. "I am much better at this game than you ---ever--- will be. "
You're a decrepit old man, Been on here since 2 years, You've had over 100 debates which I'm pretty sure are about God (rarely any other topics) whereas I joined 3 months ago. If you want to consider yourself better because of that, Then cool. I have a life outside of DDO this isn't my go to. I'm a blogger, I have my own website, Have my own fan page and much more. And if you're so much better at this game than I am then how the hell do you have 76 losses and only 4 wins? Yikes.

6. "Just because you have no genuine friends or loved ones and you desperately crave attention, Negative attention that is, That's not my problem, That's yours"
Cute. Usually the people who have no genuine friends or loved ones, Push on that pain, Hurt and insecurity onto others to make themselves feel better. I have my family thank you very much and I have a lot of great friends, Thanks! In one of your debates you said "I've also lost 63 people in my life. . . 6 to drug and alcohol abuse, 4 to murder, 4 to suicide, 4 to cancer, 2 were hit by drunk drivers. " And what was that about "Just because you have no genuine friends or loved ones" like I said, The people who don't have friends or loved ones tend to use that on other people. So I just proved my point. And no I am in no way, Shape or form using this as an insult and laugh and say you don't have friends or family because you lost them. I'm not that type of person (like you are, Cough) I'm sorry that you lost those people dear to you. What I'm merely saying is that this is the reason why you said that insult to me. Just because you lost people in your life, You said that to me just to make yourself feel better. For some reason, You love saying that to people. You said it again on this page "Then its simple, You will have no friends or loved ones. " Link: debate. Org/debates/A-challenge-to-old-debaters/1/

7. "I'm so very glad I made your day better. "
Well, I could say the same for you.

8. You messaged WrickItRalph talking crap about me yet you couldn't say it to me? Lmao. You really thought you could go behind my back and talk sh-t with your lies to someone else trying to get them not to debate with me? How bitter can you be? Good thing he didn't fall for your bullsh-t. Me and him are friends, So how stupid do you feel? I'm so sick if your bullsh-t that it's not even funny. This sh-t stops now, I'm deada** serious. Get a damn life.

9. Also, Theres's nothing wrong with using the exact same argument for different debates. I'm sure you've done the same thing with mostly all of your redundant debates.

10. Lastly, F-ck you, Decrepit old ugly motherf-cker. Stupid old ugly snag a tooth cvnt wanna pop off and talk sh-t about me. You got me f-cked up and I gave you your L again with your b*tch a**. When will you ever learn? Stop it with the foolishness.

Oh and you and someone else wants to gang up on a 14 year old? How sad. And once I said something, You didn't say sh-t back. My point exactly. *Sips tea*

Now I just blasted your a**. Take your L and cherish. Don't ever disrespect me you stupid f-ck. You're so much of a pvssy that you pick and choose your battles lmao but you are as quiet as a mouse when it comes to me.

By the way, My name is Kvng_8 everyone. Add me! ;) And my birthday is in 4 days! WOOHOO don't forget to wish me Happy Birthday! Hopefully this was entertaining to everyone on DDO. I may look like a crazy wild person but there's a reason I've said all of this. Backwardseden is very rude to everyone on this site so not only will I take up for myself but I am taking up for everyone else! The issues between us all started in our debate: https://www. Debate. Org/debates/The-lord-our-god-is-NOT-one-lord-according-to-the-bible-therefore-everything-god-is-is-fraudulent/2/
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Kone

Con

Kone forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Kone

Con

Kone forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Kone

Con

Kone forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Kone

Con

Kone forfeited this round.
Posted by backwardseden 1 year ago
backwardseden
https://infidels. Org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions. Html (The Secular Web - nearly everything you could possibly want is here)
https://docs. Google. Com/document/d/1f6ZewV_Ro5HLixACGE_wgJrnlFNVKVxTfuVALqARNEs/edit (Dossier of Reason - nearly everything you could possibly want is here)
https://bible. Knowing-jesus. Com/words/Terror - 187 occurrences in 13 translations. Terror
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=RB3g6mXLEKk - Quiz Show (bible contradictions)
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
lets debate guns backwardsman
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
backwardsman is doo-doo
Posted by oalks 3 years ago
oalks
Wow, Seems like backwardseden might finally get a point for conduct!
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Vortex117 - Sure, Let's debate guns. You really think guns are somehow "good" items to have when last year alone here in this f--ked up country alone scored over 40, 000 deaths (no there's not been a tallied rate as of yet), But alas it higher than 40, 000. And you want me to be oh so kind to people who don't have the foggiest idea as to what they are squawking about? And because they don't they have to invent excuses for it and thus pretend that they do. You do realize when this happens it is my right to belittle, Strangle, Insult, Dehumanize people like these. This IS well taught in college. And hey if you don't like it, Or if they don't like it, Leave. I---don't---care. I'm not here to please you. I do 100% know what I'm talking about. You don't. They don't. When you in ---any--- possible way support guns, That makes YOU the psychopath. That means you support a child's death, Or anyone's death while you hug your bullets and guns and you thus think they are far far far more important. Well simply put SCREW YOU. Oh and btw to make matters worse, You also don't get that with a gun in the home and there's a woman, She is 3x more likely to be murdered. I'm surprised its not 20x. Oh and yeah, There's no such a thing as defending yourself with a gun either.
Dec 6th 2017 Last year the Violence Policy Center found that a gun owner is 32 times more likely to use their weapon in criminal homicide rather than in self-defense. Usually the first reason a gun advocate says there is a need to own guns is the self-protection myth. Now that that myth has been debunked and it has been proven that justifiable homicides are rare, We must move past the old self-defense narrative and think with clearer heads when discussing gun ownership.
Do you want this to continue you 100% PSYCHOPATH?
Posted by Vortex117 3 years ago
Vortex117
Backwardseden, Can you reply to comments in a peaceful manner that actually addresses the issues that I have brought up with evidence to prove your points? I rather not read another one of your insulting rants directed towards everybody who opposes you. I much rather actually debate this a little.
Posted by Vortex117 3 years ago
Vortex117
oh my god. . . . I have read through all of the comments now. This comment is addressed to Backwardseden. All I see is hate and negativity from you. You put down others and their beliefs in a very hateful and cruel manner, And you also are completely intolerant of Christianity and those who believe in it. You have broken soooo many of your own new commandments. Most of your new commandments simply say things about not being hateful, Yet you, The person who wrote them, Have been extremely hateful. You have been extremely hypocritical. You make me sad. That's not an insult. You have actually made me feel sad for you. From what I have seen, Your life seems to be full of hate and negative thoughts. I want to know what you believe is the point in your life. I want you to know why you believe life is worth living. What is your goal in life? Please address these questions for I am very curious of your beliefs.
Posted by Vortex117 3 years ago
Vortex117
Disregard my last comment. After fully reading your "new commandments" I have realized that I have addressed a psychopath who wishes to live in a strict world where any forms of emotion besides happiness and occasional sadness is illegal. Seriously, You completely banned any forms of negativity or hate. Is it even legal for a person to defend themselves? What if I were attacked? According to you commandments, I would not be allowed to fight back in any manner whatsoever, Therefore I would simply have to wait for them to finish hurting me which could lead to serious injury or death. Commandment 9 states "thou shalt not seek power". This has literally become a dictatorship now. I guess it's illegal to run for president or any government position that has any power. If you were to run a nation with these commandments then your people would be oppressed by these commandments. They are not allowed to seek out almost any governmental positions therefore giving them almost no political freedom. This is oppression! Oh wait! Commandment 12 states "thou shalt not seek to oppress. " This means that you have already broken your own commandments by oppressing your people! Your commandments are extremely controversial to many which makes them extremely restrictive and unfair to many including myself. From their point of view, You are being cruel to them making you a hateful person from their view which makes you a hypocrite from their view.
Posted by Vortex117 3 years ago
Vortex117
Hey guys so first of all this is an extremely toxic debate and I only kept reading because your harshness towards each other interested because it quickly became very comical. Anyways, I disagree with a lot of these "new commandments" and I would simply like to debate one of them. I would like to debate your 13th commandment. It states "Thou shalt get rid of all guns and weapons of superior firepower. " I have read your "new commandments and I see that your perception of a perfect world would have no violence or hatred of any manner. Please correct me if i'm wrong about that. So lets just say that this perfect world with no violence or hatred existed. In this world, Nobody wishes to harm another person. So why should guns be banned if nobody wishes to use them to harm another human being? Guns are used for 2 things. They are used for sport shooting which is a competition of aim and accuracy. The second thing is damage. They are also meant to deal damage to objects or living things. In a world that has no violence, Guns would only be used for sport shooting and competition. I do shoot guns and I do enjoy shooting for competitions of accuracy, Therefore I believe you should not ban guns. Shooting for accuracy actually relates to other sports such as golf. In golf, You launch a projectile, The golf ball, Using a club into a target, The hole. When shooting, You launch a projectile, The bullet, Using a gun into a circle target. What makes guns even more fascinating is the anatomy of the gun itself. A gun is an instrument used to launch a projectile at extremely high speeds and to make a piece of modern day craftsmanship such as the AR-15 takes centuries of development. A semiautomatic armor light rifle has been built to use the gas from the previous round fired to push back the bolt in a manner where it is to come back to its previous position, But pull another bullet into the chamber while doing so to ready the bullet for firing. Some find this mechanism very interestin
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@kwbc - Yeah I guess you are THAT stupid and ignorant. You just proved that christianity is ultimately the worst religion BY FAR. "Everything you just criticized christianity for having originates in Judaism" Awe well gee and guess what sparky, Christianity added to it in a huge monumental way to make christianity far far worse than judaism. Then you have the offshoots of mormonism, Islam which all worship the same fricken god.
Have you also never heard of muslim empires? Have you? Don't pretend you have because you haven't.
Ah yes dildo breath "You"ve got 3 religions of peace all worshiping the same god of love and forgiveness, And yet they"ve been at war, Continuously, Ever since their inceptions. " Aron Ra That's god for yah pal
Try to invent better excuses before you blab your ridiculous skeleton nothings out at this vomiting world that your so-called christian belief in has created. Oh and gosh, The NT in which hasn't even been discussed before your nosebleed eyes is far far far worse than the OT. Yah REALLY think christianisy is NOT the worlds worst religion? We haven't even gotten started.
No I'm not going to debate a fake account likes yours is on at least 4 others.
Regardless you've already lost as you've just been proven wrong as always. Have fun. I'm so very glad I made your evening better.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
backwardsedenKoneTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff over half of the rounds. That's poor conduct.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenKoneTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff over half of the rounds. That's poor conduct.