backwardseden
BiggsBoonj

Toss out the nonsensical 10 commandments that were negative, And let's all create something positive

backwardseden

Pro

Rules Kone, Kvng_8, K_one, Omar234 will not be able to participate in this debate.
Be warned. . . That piece of s--t Kone who created a fake account to try to ruin a perfectly good debate who is not 22, But is in effect a true 15 year old spoiled little brat child, Well it didn't work, He also goes by Kvng_8, And K_one, Omar234, Yeah he hates to lose. Steer clear from this lice ridden maggot, I give you fair warning. He also tried to pretend that he's another account of omar2345. Its like a baby requiring his bottle.

OK ready for the debate?

We all know that the original 10 commandments of the bible are fraudulent and fake brought on by a fraudulent and fake god in which 4 of them demanded death if not obeyed. Hey they were revised at least 4 times by moses, A terrorist and murderer anyway. So its time to change the commandments and bring in some working proper commandments that are not overseen by an idiot god that nobody can even prove exists for god's sake. Btw, There doesn't have to be 10. There can be 13 or who knows how many? It really depends on what works best.

Numbers 1 & 2 are easy ones. . .
1. Thou shalt always honor and protect children and never knowingly cause harm unto them.
2. Thou shalt get rid of ALL religion.
3. Thou shalt never slap, Hit, Or abuse women for any reason.
4. Thou shalt get rid of slavery everywhere.
5. Thou shalt get rid of all bigotry and racism.
6. Thou shalt not care if someone is a party to being gay.
7. Thou shall always treat everybody, No exceptions, None, As equals.
8. Thou shalt never bully anyone.
9. Thou shalt not seek power.
10. Thou shalt not terrorize anyone through fear.
11. Thou shalt not torture anyone.
12. Thou shalt not seek to oppress.
13. Thou shalt get rid of all guns and weapons of superior firepower.
14. Thou shat get rid of all street drugs and never have anything to do with them.
15. Thou shalt always believe in oneself, That you know you are somebody, That you know you can contribute to society and that you know you are worthwhile.
16. Thou shalt hug your neighbor as a mark of a peaceful gesture because you know you believe in peace and you know you will always work towards peace to create peace wherever you go.
17. Thou shalt help your neighbor when he needs help and is in trouble if you are not in trouble.
18. Thou shalt not ever rape the earth. . . Meaning thou shalt not pollute the skies, Thou shalt not pollute the oceans, Thou shalt not deforest the lands.
19. Thou shalt not lever let money or wealth guide and corrupt you.
20. Thou shalt not ever kill a man.
21. Thou shalt not ever go to war.
22. Thou shalt not ever hate.
23. Thou shalt not even think about, Dream about or use violence towards anybody or anything.
24. Thou shalt always protect rare species and never knowingly cause harm unto them.
25. Thou shalt not ever abuse or torture animals.
26. Thou shalt not ever kill animals for sport.
27. Thou shalt not ever dabble in materialistic things.
28. Thou shat always dream big in an effort to achieve those dreams.
29. Thou shalt always help those who are less fortunate than you.
30. Thou shalt always take time to grieve if you need to.
31. Thou shalt always be prepared to be judged.
32. Thou shalt always be a good listener and take in what people around you have to say.
33. Thou shalt always be ready to learn something new.
34. Thou shalt always take time in one's day to put your feet up and relax.

OK, So its your turn. Think of a couple of commandments that would benefit humankind and or this planet to make it a better place to live in. Countermanding any of the commandments already listed will not be accepted. Naturally, I will be thinking of a few more as this debate rolls on and thus I will list them"

Anybody can participate except for dsjpk5 and those who are racist bigots and think negatively. All you have to do, If you are not the one who has accepted this debate, Is list your set of commandments in the comments section. Good luck! And let"s all dream big!
BiggsBoonj

Con

[I am an atheist].

OK, Let's begin.

"1. Thou shalt always honor and protect children and never knowingly cause harm unto them. " Ummm, No. If your child attacks you with a knife, You can and SHOULD cause harm to them to stop them.

"2. Thou shalt get rid of ALL religion. " There's a thing called freedom of religion, And it's necessary to a free society.

"3. Thou shalt never slap, Hit, Or abuse women for any reason. " Why so sexist? Why not use 'humans' instead of women? So is it OK to slap or hit men? What if a woman is trying to murder you, Is it still not allright to hit her then?

"5. Thou shalt get rid of all bigotry and racism. " There's a thing called freedom of speech and belief, And it's necessary to a free society.

"7. Thou shall always treat everybody, No exceptions, None, As equals. " No exceptions? So should I treat a pedophile that raped 50 babies the same as my wife? But it says no exceptions. . .

"9. Thou shalt not seek power. " So no one should run for President, Or Congressman, Or anybody powerful? If that happened we would be in a deep, Deep mess.

"13. Thou shalt get rid of all guns and weapons of superior firepower. " NO. That isn't going to happen. Just no.

"15. Thou shalt always believe in oneself, That you know you are somebody, That you know you can contribute to society and that you know you are worthwhile. " Sorry, But that's not true. Not everyone can contribute to society. A blind paralyzed 90-year-old can't contribute to society. Not everyone is somebody/worthwhile either.

"18. Thou shalt not ever rape the earth. . . Meaning thou shalt not pollute the skies, Thou shalt not pollute the oceans, Thou shalt not deforest the lands. " Raping the Earth? Last time I checked the Earth wasn't alive, But Ok. . . What about houses for us? What about food to eat? How can we do any of that if we're not allowed to "rape the Earth"?

"19. Thou shalt not lever let money or wealth guide and corrupt you. " So now profit is dehumanized. Great.

"20. Thou shalt not ever kill a man. " Sorry, But no. If someone is trying to eat me alive, I get to kill him. Period.

"22. Thou shalt not ever hate. " I can hate whoever I want, You don't get to control that. I can hate Hitler if I want, I can hate anyone else.

"25. Thou shalt not ever abuse or torture animals. " Depends what you qualify as abuse and torture. Is testing drugs vital to solving cancer and saving millions "abuse and torture"? If yes, We would all be dead by now.

"27. Thou shalt not ever dabble in materialistic things. " Ugggh. Here comes the socialist BS.

"29. Thou shalt always help those who are less fortunate than you. " No. My money, My choice.

"31. Thou shalt always be prepared to be judged. " Are you prepared to be judged by me? Because you just were.
backwardseden

Pro

Well first of all congrats on being an atheist, Because I know that you are. . .
Now you were a bad puppy and didn't pay attention to the rules and come up with a couple of good, Positive ones on your own which is the sole intention of this debate and not in any way to be negative as all of the original 10 commandments are.

OK, Let's begin.
Ever watch Star Trek? All of what I proposed does not exist in any of the "good guys" laps.
1. Then that would be very bad parenting to have your child attacking you with a knife and it should never happen. Even if that"s happening, What you do is RUN, Get out of the way, Call the police, Whatever. NOT cause then harm. See that"s the entire point. This country is bred on soooooooo much violence. Its time to stop and it starts with children.
2. There can be no worldwide peace with religion in it. Getting rid of it is another thing though.
3. Thou shalt never slap, Hit, Or abuse women for any reason. I follow the Dr. Phil ideal. He"s right. He never talks about slapping men.
5. Thou shalt get rid of all bigotry and racism. You have to do that if there is to be worldwide peace.
7. Thou shalt always treat everybody, No exceptions, None, As equals. " Then when you get him on trial, And you know what this person did, Then you fry them. I"m an idealist. I hope that people can overcome their stupid neanderthal christ ways.
9. Thou shalt not seek power. " Socialism takes place. I was taught in high school in 1980 that socialism in inevitable. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely. " Even a little bit of power corrupts.
13. Thou shalt get rid of all guns and weapons of superior firepower. If you don"t think so, Then what you are asking for is for people to build weapons in their basements that cannot be controlled. Its already happening. And the worst president of all time Donald Toilet Dust Trump is doing nothing about it.
"15. Thou shalt always believe in oneself, That you know you are somebody, That you know you can contribute to society and that you know you are worthwhile. Yes everybody can contribute to society just by being there. You don"t discard somebody into the trash just on a hoot, Just because you say so.
"18. Thou shalt not ever rape the earth. . . Meaning thou shalt not pollute the skies, Thou shalt not pollute the oceans, Thou shalt not deforest the lands. " Oh trust me, The earth ab-so-lu-te-ly is alive. That"s a proven. You should watch the masterpiece series from national Geographic One Strange Rock. Its on Netflix. Also you can watch PBS"s masterpiece series Native America from last year. The earth is 100% alive. "What about houses for us? What about food to eat? How can we do any of that if we're not allowed to "rape the Earth"? Mother Earth ALWAYS, No exceptions, None, Comes first. Watch both series and you will see exactly to the letter why.
19. Thou shalt not lever let money or wealth guide and corrupt you. " So now profit is dehumanized. Great. That"s not what I said. But jesus wants you to get rid of ALL of your possessions. That"s clearly insane.
20. Thou shalt not ever kill a man. " Sorry, But no. If someone is trying to eat me alive, I get to kill him. Period. No, Actually you don"t. You get to wound him. Then you get away. Family included.
22. Thou shalt not ever hate. I can hate whoever I want, You don't get to control that. Actually, You can control hate. You can control anger. That"s a "god" thing. Ever notice how Buddhists, Hindu"s nearly all native American Indian tribes before the so-called christian brethren wiped them out there was almost no hate. Hate needs to be taught through bad behavior in which god teaches you a lot. Hey that"s the bumbling babbling baby brained bible for yah! Yeah you can hate all you want. What GOOD does it do you?
25. Thou shalt not ever abuse or torture animals. Depends on what you qualify as abuse and torture. Is testing drugs vital to solving cancer and saving millions "abuse and torture"? If yes, We would all be dead by now. False. But good according to you because then man would not have the opportunity to rape the earth. And man gets along just fine with dogs and horses. Doesn"t abuse them. Treats them fine.
27. Thou shalt not ever dabble in materialistic things. " Ugggh. Here comes the socialist BS. Let me guess, You favor the worst president of all time, Donald Bunny Slippers Trump and I don"t even need to look at your profile to realize this. Thankfully his lies and his idiocies and wow his stupid "wall" policy which is an ultimate failure and cost this country $11 billion, Yeah right to cost $5. 5 billion, When no wall can possibly work, Not ever, Not for any reason, Are all coming to his below the belt area and hitting him hard.
Fox news "When you"re sitting at the desk, How do you make decisions? I mean do you agonize over them? Do you second guess yourself? "
Trump "I don"t think about it. I don"t think about how I make them. "
Great! Just what we need is a f--king president with his itchy trigger fingers on buttons to nuclear weapons who doesn"t think about making decisions.

Even better"
Fox News "What are you grateful for? "
Trump "I"m grateful for me. "
What a true arrogant egotistical a$$that more concerned about himself and winning than he is about this country.

29. Thou shalt always help those who are less fortunate than you. " No. My money, My choice. No your an a$$. That"s why this country is ranked pretty near dead last among developed countries as those that are happiest.
31. Thou shalt always be prepared to be judged. " Are you prepared to be judged by me? Because you just were. Ab-so-lu-te-ly. Because I learn from those that judge me whether it be positive or negative. But not if they are unintelligent or arrogant or just trying to take stabs as you have done then you know what? I take those judgments and toss them right out of my mind and trash them.

Now if you are going to continue with this debate, Then you need to come up with a list of positive things as the rules stipulate, And I've been more than kind, Rather than every single thing you mentioned in the previous RD being negative.

More commandments. . .
35. Thou shalt always look forward to both the moonrise and the sunrise.
36. Thou shalt always wonder and look forward to knowing if there is life elsewhere in the universe.
37. Thou shalt always take vacations and travel the world if possible.
38. Thou shalt never cause anyone to deliberately suffer.
BiggsBoonj

Con

BiggsBoonj forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
BiggsBoonj

Con

BiggsBoonj forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
BiggsBoonj

Con

BiggsBoonj forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Pro

backwardseden forfeited this round.
BiggsBoonj

Con

BiggsBoonj forfeited this round.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@Anonymous03 God doesn't exist. Stop attacking other people. Nobody is laughing at backwardseden. Leave everyone alone. Enough is enough.
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
@backwardseden
You have to be the most deluded individual on the site. Really great to see how you just clump us together, Much like individuals with certain mental conditions who just block out everything.
I'm not going to try and change your mind because I really don't think that's how your brain works. Really hard to see yourself changing your opinion on something which is even the slightest bit against you.
Aren't you going to try and at least deny half of what I said? Do you see the truth in what I've written and struggle to rebut by calling me a 'flea-ridden maggot' or some other archaic term?
Hey, Deluded 57 year old with no life.
Your mum wants you back from the basement and to get a productive job. Strangers on the Internet are laughing at how deluded you are on the only site you seem to want to call your domain.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Anonymous03 - Oh so I see, So now you are admitting to having yet another account. OK we're done. Bye.
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
@backwardseden
Gotta love the character limit, I noticed now that my rant has been cut short. Just another thing to add to things I hate about the site.
But I digress from my berating of the shitty site that the devs have abandoned.
What kind of hypocrite openly abuses people, Falsely identifying their ages (have you read his comment at all? ) and calling them names in combinations that are frankly bewildering, And then say that they're 'targeting, Hunting and ambushing' them? You're the one lurking around any debate with the word 'God' in it, With comments packed to the character limit with rants about other people who don't have anything to do with (and frankly probably don't even want to get involved with) most of the mentioned debates. You actively bring people into debates by mentioning that they are somehow unworthy of voting, Even if they clearly have more experience than most (I'd say 2080 votes is enough experience, And doesn't constitute 'no life'); I'd call that targeting too. Most newbies who join the site and sift through previous debates and look at the comments for feedback are subjected to pages of Jackgilbert abuse and immediately turn away.
There's been debates made about you- whether we should be rid of you or not. You terrorise a devless site where the best we can do is ignore you. If your profile is correct, A 57 year old who stalks the site calling people 15 year olds with no lives (by the way if they are in fact 15 that's an even shittier thing to do) is the worst kind of hypocrite. Don't you have better things to do? Do you like dumping your religious (or lack thereof) beliefs on strangers on the Internet? Because people who receive it seem to have had enough.
I may be getting myself involved in something without enough context. People may have wronged you to a (for retaliation) justifiable extent. But as someone relatively new what you're doing here is just unnatural.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@Anonymous03 - "You will not be able to participate in this debate. " There's only 3 that I've done this to. And if you knew who they were, And they were stalking, Targeting, Hunting, Ambushing you, You'd do the same. So what I do, To these sore losers, Kvng_8 being one who has at least 4 fraudulent accounts is I simply block them and I want to have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with them. I state this in my debates that they are not allowed to vote in the voting procedures. But I have yet to find that Kvng_8 and his 3 other aliases can vote so I don't worry about that homogenized piece of s--t that he knowingly is who took the identity of someone else and pretended to be him. Naturally he denied it, But the person who's identity he stole, Showed me 100% irrefutable proof. Then since the creep could not get his way, He kept bothering me and rather than leaving me alone and accepting defeat, The born loser changed identities once again and the f--k emailed me with his identity being K_one and stated: "Did you really think I was done with you? " like a little spoiled teeny bopper 15 year old brat that he knowingly is. Then he changed his identity again to Kone just so he could accept a debate, This one to be exact. So this debate is a repost.
The 15 year old spoiled brat teeny bopper just doesn't know how to lose. PE-RI-OD. All he seeks is attention. Since he has no genuine friends or loved ones, Something that can give him anything positive in his life, What does he do? He seeks negative attention. After all, Negative attention is better than no attention. Sorry, I'm not the one to give it to him. That p**ses the born loser off even further. Too bad.

Then there's dsjpk5 who lives just to vote. This is his life's bread and butter. Its how he breathes and what gives him fulfillment in life. He also has no genuine friends or loved ones. How can he when he's voted at least 2080 times and 5, 000 forum posts. He plays god.
So no that's not how a debate works
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
@backardseden
Let's start with the topic of this debate. "Toss out the nonsensical 10 commandments that were negative, And let's all create something positive". Are you trying to suggest that everyone is in some way Christian or affected in some way by Christian doctrines? ". . . And let's all create something positive"- does that mean you want us all to base our beliefs off of something your halfwit brain dreamed up? Let's be honest, You've made it clear that something 'positive' is really only something that agrees with your frankly toxic opinions. No-one's going to want that.

It's really funny to see that your mentality has degraded to 'Multiple *accounts* disagree with me. . . Oh well, They must all be one person, Then, Because surely multiple people wouldn't disagree with my opinion? One that's so well supported throughout the site? ' No sane individual thinks like that. Really.

Go ahead and call me Kvng8's alt account. Really, It wouldn't matter except for the fact that it's frankly ridiculous that you only think this because you couldn't possibly imagine more than one individual disagreeing with you. Why don't you have a look at when our accounts were made? How sophisticated is this one individual, Then, To wait many months before making an alt account to join in on a conversation on multiple occasions? If I recall, You seemed to agree with Omar before he suddenly turned into an 'alt account' after he belittled you for making yourself look terrible in some awfully phrased comments.

On behalf of the *separate* people whose *collective* minds have made the obvious decision to try and deter others from seeing your horrendous content on this site, Stop spreading complete crap (though I'm comforted to think no-one's stopped to believe you for even a second). Should a moderator actually come out of that trance they seem to be in these days, It's you that'll be banned from debates, Because of what you don't add to the site- a decently comfortable debating envir
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@Anonymous03 exactly.
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
". . . You will not be able to participate in this debate. "
I think there's nothing really preventing from doing exactly that.
Normal people like us seem to think that 'trolling' you is thinking perfectly rationally and not rambling on like a piece of trash. Really, It's you that's ruining debates by drooling over anything with 'God' in the title.
You shouldn't be allowed on this site if you think you can exclude people from debates just because you don't agree with them, That's how a debate works isn't it?
Posted by Kvng_8 3 years ago
Kvng_8
First of all I didn't make that account I don't know who that is, Second of all I am 22, Almost 23. How tf you gone tell me my age?

"Hates to lose" yet I won in our debate. Also, You're the one that forfeited the rest of the damn debate.

That's funny, How come you didn't say all of this to me in the debate today? You could've easily done so. Instead, You ignore and make a new debate talking sh-t about me. Okay bet. You wanna take it there? Let's go. Have fun being banned.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
backwardsedenBiggsBoonjTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con said to Pro "socialist BS". That's poor conduct.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
backwardsedenBiggsBoonjTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro called Con a "bad pippy". That's poor conduct.