PyromanGaming
DrAnomaly

Transgenderism is bad

PyromanGaming

PyromanGaming

Pro

I have looked at Ben Shapiro's strong beliefs on why transgenderism is bad, and i want to see what others say about the topic as it is a very controversial one. Good luck!
DrAnomaly

Con

What is bad??? Define bad.
PyromanGaming

Pro

I would define bad as unacceptable and deplorable in society.
DrAnomaly

Con

Define unacceptable, and deplorable. Also, why is transgenderism "bad"?
PyromanGaming

Pro

To further define those terms first of all, I would recommend going to the google dictionary. I would like to debate why I disagree with the idea of transgenderism. The idea of transgenderism is that all of their problems will go away if people will accept their choices, which is obviously not true. The suicide rates of transgenders are astronomically high to the point where the only rate that is comparable with it is the suicide rates of people in the holocaust, which is a much worse issue. Even blacks under slavery didn"t have that high of a suicide rate. This obviously means that these people have a mental disorder and are suicidal. Instead of helping these people, the transgenderist movement is accepting this mental disorder and is indirectly therefore supporting suicide. Instead of cheering these people on for becoming the opposite gender, we should instead be trying to help these people overcome their suicidal tendencies. That is why I disagree with transgenderism.
DrAnomaly

Con

You've used subjective terms to define "bad," as in you define "bad" as "I don't like," And, well that is like...just your opinion man...

You also never substantiated your claim that transgenderism is "bad," so what they have a higher rate of suicide? Your "argument" is a non-sequitur. Also, nice correlation-causation fallacy. Do you really think them being trans is the only thing that leads them to suicide?

"Do you even logic bro" - Aristotle
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I shall try to explain to you then, if a man get's there penis and testical's removed within a so called see change, there is very little sexual release without having to take medicine to get any sexual gratification.
Without the medicine there is none.
If a women has a sex change well lets put it this way sexual gratification is still present without medication.

Maybe one day the doctors medical procedures my work with men. But now it is not the case.
people with no sexual gratification run the highest risk of metal disease leading towards mortal danger/ suicide.
Posted by bacchicfrenzy 3 years ago
bacchicfrenzy
What I don't understand is: If gender is socially constructed, then 'male' and 'female' have no stable meaning. Thus, if one is born with a man's genitalia, but does not identify with cultural maleness, why not just re-defining maleness as suits your preferences, instead of identifying with another gender (which lacks stable meaning itself). Seeking understanding. Those who know, please clarify.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Yes I have.

Have you considered men on the cutting table for a sex change?
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu...

Have you considered women on the cutting table for a sex change?
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu...
Posted by 3_LITTLE_birds 3 years ago
3_LITTLE_birds
Have you considered that the reason that their suicide rate is higher is because they don't feel accepted by society and that it is an extremely troubling idea to be trapped in a body that is the opposite gender of what you feel you are?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So you are referring to people that get or consider a sex change upon the cutting table. I agree yes it's a bad idea.
Women that want to be men and men that want to be women.

My first reply here considers the actual structure of the mind of the transgender within our own diverse nature of the sexual beast within us all. As to say no more then our minds are mapped and structure individually unique within us all.

It is hard to consider the mind of another even if you do walk a mile in there shoes.
http://transadvocate.com...

It is a bad idea to go on the operation table. So keep your tackle intact. Transgender wtf does it matter if your not hurting anyone really. Just use lots of lube is the best advice I can give.
Posted by PyromanGaming 3 years ago
PyromanGaming
That's not what transgenderism is that's intersex, which then it's their choice. but the transgenderism movement asserts that gender is malleable, regardless of whatever sex you are, which is what i disagree with.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
What would you call somebody born with both functioning genitalia a boy or a girl?
These people do exist and if this is so then what does truly go on in anyone's mind is not based on what they are subjected to as a child growing up. Nature runs it's course.

http://www.news.com.au...

Your argument is no more then a bias opinion.
Vote Placed by Defro 3 years ago
Defro
PyromanGamingDrAnomalyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con allowed Pro to clarify and define the term "bad", to which Pro defined as "unacceptable and deplorable in society". Con misinterpreted this definition and made the claim that Pro defined it as "I don't like" and continued to argue based on that definition. Pro provided substantial evidence to back Pro's claim by connecting suicide with transgenderism, to which Con responded by expressing his/her indifference towards high suicide rates. Con claimed that Pro committed logical fallacies, but I don't find them fallacious at all. In fact, Con was committing strawman in the last round. Ultimately, Pro provided at least some arguments, while Con provided nothing but accusations.