Iron_conservative
Athias

Transgenderism

Iron_conservative

Con

People being Transgender is a growing problem in the united states, More and more people are accepting a mental illness as normal (its not). And don't say why does it matter to you let them be themselves, Well it matters to me because I don't want anyone to have a 40% suicide rate and have a higher risk for depression, Anxiety, And additional mental illnesses. If your trans the simple yet almost 100% effective way to get better is to get therapy. To grow out of it and feel comfortable in your true biological gender. I am really afraid of the path America is heading down right now with SJW's and 3rd wave feminism. Now even parading around saying "yes i have a serious mental disorder but there's nothing wrong with that"
Athias

Pro

Provide evidence that transgenderism: (1) is a "mental illness, " and (2) produces a 40% suicide rate.
Iron_conservative

Con

Iron_conservative forfeited this round.
Athias

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round.
Iron_conservative

Con

Iron_conservative forfeited this round.
Athias

Pro

Athias forfeited this round.
Iron_conservative

Con

Iron_conservative forfeited this round.
Athias

Pro

Debate over.
Posted by Athias 3 years ago
Athias
@The_Right_Opinion: I expect he'll forfeit. It does appear to be common among those who act as "fans" of this Ben Shapiro to assert this nonsensical argument that Transgenderism is a mental illness since he does so, Himself. And while there are some arguments he put forward which are logically sound and reasonable, Ben Shapiro, In my opinion, Is nothing short of a demagogue galvanizing a so called "conservative" base. It's unfortunate he's never had a chance to debate me.
Posted by The_Right_Opinion 3 years ago
The_Right_Opinion
Best way to win arguments against Ben Shapiro fans is just to ask for citation
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
Your pronouns, However, I don't care about. I will call you whatever the hell I want. I support people's rights to play pretend, And they ought to support my rights to say what I want.
Posted by PointProven 3 years ago
PointProven
Being trans, Much like being gay, Is one of those things that I find strange and abnormal, But I still completely support their rights to chop their dic. K off. That's their decision at the end of the day. Who am I to say a guy can't chop his dic. K off and play dress up?