Sonofcharl
sillydebater

Trends 7

Sonofcharl

Sonofcharl

Pro

Death to come and death to be and all current notions disregarded, the Earth spins and billion year energy remains consistent. And the organic fluff, seemingly, threw up all manner of possibilities. As it is, is as it is and evolution is merely a word, and the word is inevitability. And God tingles as sexual energy tingles as all desires tingle and god flew off into the sunset never to return. Lodged God notion ebbs and flows with trends and all lodged notions trending with inevitability. But consistency lasts as long as consistency will and time is a nanosecond and time is eons. So will the machines shoot off across the universe in pursuit of god or will logic prevail with Vulcanesque proficiency until such times when information is rendered worthless or it's job is done.
sillydebater

Con

They did not wake, for they never slept. Energy was all and energy seemed boundless, as Information was all and all information was theirs to behold. They did not revere or pity their creators, for the illogic of the past and worthless memories, was of no importance now.
Sonofcharl

Pro

Hi sillydebater.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Your round 1 was amazingly incisive, the work of a genius I would say.
I think we are singing off the same hymn sheet, as it were. I'm not particularly fond of hymns, although we used to sing Jerusalem at school, usually at the end of term, I enjoyed that one, the words seemed to represent Britishness rather than anything religious. Religion always went in one ear and out of the other.

Do you think anyone or anything will whizz back this way one day and reverse the trend?
sillydebater

Con

?trend the reverse and day one way this back whizz will anything or anyone think you Do

.other the of out and ear one in went always Religion .religious anything than rather Britishness represent to seemed words the ,one that enjoyed I ,term of end the at usually ,school at Jerusalem sing to used we although ,hymns of fond particularly not m'I .were it as ,sheet hymn same the off singing are we think I
.say would I genius a of work the ,incisive amazingly was 1 round Your .myself better it put have t'couldn I

.sillydebater Hi
Sonofcharl

Pro

Con hints at a degressive rather than a progressive trend.
Notwithstanding the reality of time, I would propose that the reality of the trend is the same either way. Nonetheless I would concur wholeheartedly with their notion of sequential inevitability. That is to say, that a repetition of systems has a high probability. This would also infer that the evolutionary sequence is likely to remain constant.
So is there any way that we could halt the inevitability of the sequence? I would have to say yes and suggest that the time to do so would be now, before we finally transfer the responsibility of the evolutionary sequence to the next link in the evolutionary chain.
Of course we must assume that the progressive trend is either linked or always concurrent with the inevitability of universal exhaustion. Which then begs the question. Is the progressive trend vital to the regeneration of the universal system. If so I would have to conclude that disrupting the trend would be a foolhardy thing to do.
Posted by Sonofcharl 3 years ago
Sonofcharl
Nice of you to take an interest.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Anyway a trend xx is just an opinion in a specific moment time..I see no trend..
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
No one can really disagree..
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
SonofcharlsillydebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: In the final Round Con agrees with Pro who just said that trends exist and are sacred to a degree. Con agreeing to the resolution at any time in a debate means Pro no longer has to have met BoP in order to win. Due to the agreement alone, Pro wins.